Unbroken C.B

By britswriting

Being pregnant, scared and alone sounds like the worst case scenario right? Wrong. Worst case scenario is bei... More

Welcome
L&C One Shots!
Book Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

18

3.3K 58 91
By britswriting

*Leighton's POV*

I was currently sitting in my car, but I wasn't the one driving it. "You better be careful with my baby Colby" 

"We'll be just fine" He grinned at me and I shook my head.

Usually whenever I was with them, Sam drove, but Sam was going to go pick up Kat, Xepher and Griffin, whilst I was trapped in the car with Colby and Nate. Plus I needed my car to get home, so here we are.

We were currently driving to get someone named Brennen.

"So who's all going?" I asked Colby who was stopped at a red light.

"Um, You, Me, Nate, Brennen, Sam, Kat, Xepher, Griffin, Aryia, Cassie, Devyn, Corey, Sarah" Colby listed but stopped and my eyes were wide, staring at him in the rear view mirror.

"Jesus Christ" I exhaled and he laughed.

"I know some people invited their own people" Colby said and I thought I was going to pass out.

There's going to be so many people I don't know there. 

My social anxiety is going to be the death of me.

"AND YOU WOULDN'T LET ME BRING MY OWN?!" I shouted and he laughed really hard.

"You brought me!" He grinned and I glared.

"You literally didn't invite me, so technically, you brought me" 

"Well I picked a good plus one" He said and I felt my cheeks get a little warm.

"Then why are we picking up your best friend?" I asked and Nate laughed.

"She's got you there Colby" Nate said, surprising me since he usually didn't enter Colby and I's bickering.

Colby had propped a camera up on his dashboard with some sort of car tripod, and I just realized it was recording.

"Why are you filming?" I asked, setting my phone down.

"I got to film some stuff for Explore Club" He said, pulling into a gas station.

"Explore what?" 

"It's something Sam and I do. We put up exclusive content there. You'll see Sam and I recording random stuff all week"

Nate and I started talking about what we thought was in store for this week whilst Colby filled up my gas tank for me.

I opened my car door, making him jump as I handed him my card. "It's okay, I'm driving, I got it" He said, not taking my card.

"It's my car, let me pay for it" I kept it handed out and he shook my head.

"Consider it me paying you back for letting me drive" He said, and slid his card in

"So how long have you known Colby?" I asked, figuring if we were going to be left alone, and I wanted to try and get with him, I had to start somewhere.

"We grew up together. I've known him a long time" Nate grinned, seeming to be reminiscing on something.

"So you, Colby, Sam, and Jake grew up together?" I asked and he nodded

Nate told some childhood stories about growing up with them, until Colby got back into the car.

"What are you guys talking about?" Colby asked, starting the engine back up.

"I was telling Leighton about how we grew up together" Nate said and Colby nodded.

~

"ROMEO TAKE ME SOMEWHERE WE CAN BE ALONE I'LL BE WAITING ALL THERE'S LEFT TO DO IS RUN! YOU'LL BE THE PRINCE AND I'LL BE THE PRINCESS" I sang loudly.

"IT'S A LOVE STORY BABY JUST SAY YES!" Nate and I finished together

"You get the next line Colby!" Nate said and he shook his head, laughing.

"C'mon Colby! Don't be a loser!" I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"SO I SNEAK OUT OF THE GARDEN TO SEE YOU!" I sang

"We keep quiet, cause we're dead if they knew" He sang back and I grinned, happy he chose to play along.

"So close your eyes" Nate sang back

"Escape this town for a little while oh, oh!" I sang back.

"CAUSE YOU WERE ROMEO, I WAS A SCARLET LETTER AND MY DADDY SAID STAY AWAY FROM JULIET BUT YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME, I WAS BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON'T GO" Nate and I yelled, ignoring Colby.

~

"Losing him was blue like I'd never known! Missing him was dark gray all alone! Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met! But loving him was red!" Nate and I sang, annoying Colby whilst we drove to Brennen's 

"Someone tell me why you two are belting Taylor Swift" Colby asked and I grinned.

"Because you're driving my car, so I got the AUX, plus, you secretly love it!" I smirked and he rolled his eyes, but I saw the tiny smile in the mirror.

"Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes! Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go!" Nate and I kept singing and Nate looked towards Colby.

"But moving on from him is impossible" Colby muttered and Nate hollered "Yeah Colby!"

"We'll convert Colby to be a Taylor fan by the time we get there" Nate told me and I nodded, grinning.

"IN MY HEAD BURNING RED!" We finished, catching up with the song

After about 15 minutes, we pulled up into a driveway and Colby got out of the car to go get his friend.

"What song should we play to annoy him?" I asked, scrolling through my Spotify downloads.

"He hates country" Nate informed me and I gasped.

"I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC!" I went to my country playlist, and hit shuffle, Nate turning it up.

I started playing Carrie Underwood, and I was appalled to know Nate didn't know it, meaning I was going solo.

Brennen opened the car door, and shut up causing me to laugh.

"Where are you going?" I heard Colby yell, and I heard Brennen tell him to open the car door.

Colby opened his door, and Two Black Cadillacs by Carrie Underwood was playing, causing him to shake his head.

"And the preacher said he was a good man! His brother said he was a good friend!" I sang, watching Colby get in the car and Brennen opened the door again.

"But the women in the two black veils didn't bother to cry-" I sang but stopped hearing the music get shut off.

"HEY!" I yelled and Colby smirked

"I let you play Taylor Swift for half an hour, your turn is done" He said and unplugged my phone causing my jaw to drop.

"This is bullshit! YOU CAN TAKE AWAY THE AUX BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY VOICE!" I yelled

"YEAH THEY TOOK TURNS LAYING A ROSE DOWN, THREW A HANDFUL OF DIRT INTO THE DEEP GROUND!" I yelled and felt someone's hand cover my mouth, and I licked them, making him pull it away.

"SHE LICKED ME!" Brennen yelled and I laughed. 

"We don't listen to country in this car" Colby spoke up, ignoring Brennen and I.

"IT'S MY CAR!" I yelled, Brennen and Nate laughing.

"Wait, Leighton, hand me your phone" Nate said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Just do it" He said and I slowly handed it over.

He put the AUX back in and the next thing I heard was "It's country time bitch" and I saw Colby's eyes widen in the mirror.

"Hell no!" He yelled and Nate and Brennen started laughing.

Brennen pulled out his phone and started filming, zooming in on Colby's face in the mirror.

"Take my chevy for a drive in the night and town. Sisters with me in my ride and she's going down. On the country road, searching for our western bitch" Played the speakers and I was very confused.

"Who is this?" I asked and Brennen started cackling, pointing his phone at me.

"It's Colby!" Brennen laughed and my eyes widened.

"What!?" I yelled and even from the backseat, I could see Colby's cheeks redden.

"Going down this country road, don't know where I should go. Looking for that trixie hoe" I couldn't control the huge smile taking over my face as I heard his voice.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS GOLD! TURN IT UP!" I yelled, laughing.

There was an unknown voice and Brennen said it was someone named Aryia. I bit my bottom lip, holding back a grin.

"Going down this country road!" Brennen and Nate yelled together, my cheeks hurting from grinning.

"PLAY IT AGAIN!" I yelled and Colby shook his head.

"Colby, you'll have more fun if you just accept your fate and sing along!" Brennen grinned and Colby was pursing his lips, trying to stop himself from smiling.

"Nate you're a bitch" Colby playfully grumbled. I could audibly hear the smile in his tone which told me he wasn't serious.

"Mr. I hate country music, has a country song! Oh my god this is golden!" I yelled

"Leighton do you have an Instagram tag?" Brennen asked and I shook my head, which led to me explaining why I didn't have social media.

~

"How much longer dad?" Brennen asked Colby, making me laugh.

"We'll be there in about 15 minutes" Colby said and Brennen playfully groaned.

We had been in the car for about 3 hours, taking a couple bathroom breaks, and I was very pleased that my baby wasn't murdering my bladder during this road trip.

"Leighton, want to take a photo?" Brennen asked and I shrugged, leaning in so I was in frame.

Brennen and I took a photo before handing his phone to Nate, having us take a group photo. Brennen and I leaned forward so our heads were peaking in-between Colby and Nate's seats.

We took a couple silly photos before taking a cute one, and I asked Brennen to send them to me, giving him my number.

It had been about 5 minutes, Colby and Nate were talking about something that they had seen whilst driving, when Brennen muttered "Everyone's talking about Leighton on the timeline" making me look at him.

"What do you mean?" Colby questioned with a confused tone.

"Fans want to know who she is, since she was in my story, and in yours yesterday" Brennen said and I saw Colby roll his eyes.

"Did you post any of the photos we just took?" Colby asked and Brennen said no.

"Well they can get over it. She's our roommate" Colby grumbled and I saw a sign with a house number on it, and that's when I realized this skinny curvy road was actually the driveway to wherever we were going.

When we parked, my eyes widened.

It was a literal Castle.

"Holy shit! I really am the princess and you're really the prince!" I shouted, Nate laughing and Brennen giving me a weird look.

"They were singing Love Story before we picked you up" Colby filled him in and Brennen laughed.

"YOU ALL MUST SING LOVE STORY WITH ME IN THIS CASTLE! OH MY GOD!" I yelled, opening the car door, and I saw someone pull up behind us.

"Aryia, we played Country Road for Leighton!" Brennen laughed, the guy joining him.

"I take it the girl is Leighton? I'm Aryia, you look lovely" He flirted and I blushed, thanking him.

I actually did like my outfit today.

I talked with Aryia for a while, catching myself flirting which made me a little nervous, but I decided the best way to get one boy out of my system was to mess with another. I just hoped it didn't go too far.

We walked into the house and I was in complete awe.

It was gorgeous.

"Was it worth me not telling you?" Colby asked, setting his bag down and I nodded.

"I should've befriended you guys sooner if it meant you were taking me to a fucking Castle!" I teased and he rolled his eyes, smirking.

"Only the best for our friends! Sam and Kat should be here soon with Xepher and Griffin. We should go pick our bedrooms before they get here" Colby picked up his bag and headed towards a staircase.

"Have you guys been here before?" I asked, following him up the stairs.

"Sam, Kat and I have for a video" Colby said, and I nodded, looking out the window that was near the stairs.

The backyard looked so pretty. I couldn't believe we were still in California.

Picked the smallest bedroom, not wanting to be in the way, and when I set my bag down, I heard Colby ask "Why'd you pick a bed in a broom closet? We could've made Aryia have this room" He chuckled, looking around and I shrugged, walking over towards the small window.

"Leighton, you could've picked the master, and you chose this tiny ass room with a twin bed in it?" He asked, leaning against the door frame.

"I don't deserve the master. I didn't pay for this trip, I'll be just fine in this, what did you call it? A broom closet?" I asked, sitting down on the twin sized bed.

Colby shrugged, before leaving since Aryia yelled for him.

I laid in the bed, my hands resting on my tummy. "Here's to an adventure little one" I muttered before picking up my phone and texting with my younger brother.

My mom was going home tomorrow, and I really wanted to be there for her, but she would've killed me if I passed up on this trip, so I made her promise me to have them keep me updated. 

He recovery time was anywhere between 4 to 12 weeks so I was nervous to be so far away from her.

Landon was currently texting me about a cute date Braxton took him on, making my heart feel all warm and fuzzy at how happy my little brother was.

That's truly all I wanted. 

My family and friends happiness meant a lot to me, and I loved hearing about all the fun things they were doing that brought so much joy to their lives.

Lexi was bombarding me about how Macy got a boyfriend and how Lexi needed one now so she didn't feel left out, making me roll my eyes.

I guess I had been laying in this bed for a while, because I heard Kat's voice ask "So this is where you snuck off to" making me move my phone out of the way.

"What do you mean snuck off?" 

"Everyone's arrived. We're downstairs. Colby said you guys got here two hours ago" She said and my eyes widened.

"I've been up here for two hours?" I asked and Kat nodded.

"Come on! Let me go introduce you to everyone" She held out her hand and I took it. "Oh my god you're nails!" She gasped, making me pull my hand back in surprise. "They're so cute!" 

"Colby did them" I smiled and her eyes widened.

"Colby did these!? No way!" Kat laughed and I nodded.

"We painted each other's nails" I smiled, looking down at my perfect manicure.

"Oh my god I need to see his!" Kat quickly left and I got up to follow her.

"COLBY BROCK LET ME SEE YOUR FINGERS!" Kat yelled and I swear the room stopped.

Everyone turned to look at her, and Colby's eyes were wide.

Kat snatched his hand and gasped.

"LEIGH THESE ARE SO GOOD!" She yelled, making everyone turn to look at me"

"Sorry" I mouthed to Colby who shook his head grinning.

"I don't know who I want to paint my nails, Colby or Leighton. You both did so good!" Kat said which caused quite the attraction.

Everyone spent the next ten minutes talking about our nails.

"I can't believe you got Colby to do something other than black" Sam laughed, inspecting my work.

"I've done white before!" Colby defended making a few of us laugh.

We all hung out for a while, when someone I didn't know asked what we all wanted to do for dinner.

I stayed quiet, feeling extremely out of place. I only knew those I lived with, and there were so many people here.

"What if we made a video out of it? Guys vs girls or something?" Someone piped up, and I started to notice a theme here.

"Do you guys make videos out of everything?" I asked Sam quietly, and he shrugged.

"Sometimes we just hang out, other times we film it. Why not film us having fun and then get paid for it? Not only do we get to keep the memories, but we can pay the bills" He told me and my forehead wrinkled.

"So are they your colleges or your friends?" I asked, confused.

"They're our friends" Sam said and I nodded slowly.

Okay...

"Does that girl want to be in them?" Someone asked and everyone looked at me, causing my heart to race.

It was this moment that it hit me... I was in a house FULL of social media influencers.

Maybe I shouldn't have come.

I didn't even have any social media, so what was I doing here?

"Leigh? Do you want to be in my video?" Kat asked and I couldn't even think, let alone reply. "If you don't want to, you don't have to be" Kat reassured me and I shook my head, opting to stay out of their video.

I didn't need people thinking I was using them, plus I was starting to feel tired.

Being pregnant was no joke.

I slipped out of the room, only Sam noticing, and made my way upstairs.

I wasn't even laying down for more than a minute when Sam walked in.

"Are you okay Leighton?" He asked. I shrugged, feeling kind of funny.

"Leigh?" He asked again, but I couldn't reply.

"LEIGHTON!" Sam yelled and my eyes closed.

~

"Please wake up Leigh!" Sam's voice spoke in desperation and my eyes fluttered open, being met with him hovering over me. "Oh thank god!" Sam breathed out. "Here, sit up! Have some water!" He helped me up and handed me a water bottle.

"What happened?" I asked and he eyed me weirdly.

"I was asking if you were okay, and then your eyes closed and you became unresponsive. When was the last time you ate or drank?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Probably not since this morning" I mumbled and Sam shook his head.

"Okay drink this and we will go get food, where are your shoes?" He asked and I pointed next to my bag.

Sam helped me up and handed me my shoes before we walked downstairs. Everyone was huddled at the door, confusing me.

"Are you sure you don't want to join Leigh?" Kat asked and Sam shook his head. "She's not joining you" he answered for me and Kat gave him a weird look, probably wondering what was going on.

Everyone walked out the door whilst Sam slipped on his shoes, grabbing his keys.

"Is everything alright?" Colby asked and Sam glanced over towards me before nodding. "We're going to go get her food" Sam told him and Colby nodded before walking outside.

When Sam and I got in his car, he let out a deep breath.

"Leigh, you have to take care of yourself. Don't get caught up with everything here. You need to eat, drink and rest for your baby! I can't have you passing out every day" 

"I'm sorry! I forgot! It isn't like I can tell Colby to stop and get food when we ate before we left" I huffed and Sam shook his head.

"This is exactly why you need to tell him!"

"I will! Give me time! You're acting like he's the father and I'm keeping this huge secret from him! This baby doesn't even concern him" I grumbled and Sam ignored me, pulling into a McDonalds drive thru and ordered some food, Sam letting me know that they were making homemade sushi for their video, which I couldn't have since I was pregnant.

I got a 20 piece chicken nugget meal since Sam said I needed more than 10, and Sam got a Big Mac making me gag.

"What? What's wrong with a Big Mac?" he laughed and I covered my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Nothing, it just sounds repulsive" I mumbled

"Why?" He asked with a slight laugh, and I shrugged, Sam handing me my chocolate milkshake.

Sam and I ate in the parking lot and he googled snacks to help with pregnancy making me laugh.

"Do you have any cravings?" He asked and I sat there and thought for a second.

"I mean, cookies always sound good. Or brownies. Fruit in yogurt. Oh my god goldfish in peanut butter is so good! I tried it one day whilst you guys were gone, it was heavenly!" I moaned and he laughed, nodding.

"Hello" he said as I dipped my chicken nugget in honey. "We're going to the grocery store to get her snacks. She passed out in her room" Sam spoke, perking my ears since he was talking about me. "Yeah I think she's fine. I got her some food since you guys are making Sushi, which she can't have" He paused, and I dipped another nugget, grabbing my milkshake. I looked at the chocolatey goodness in my hand, and then glanced at my chicken nugget, and then back at the milkshake.

Hm

I took the lid off, ignoring Sam's phone call and dipped my chicken nugget in the chocolate milkshake, before eating it and I moaned loudly.

"OH MY GOD! It's so good!" I reached for another chicken nugget, and heard Sam laughing.

"What are you doing? Do you want to be alone?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, dipping another nugget in my milkshake.

"Leighton's going to orgasm from food" Sam cackled to whoever was on the phone. "She's dipping her chicken nuggets in her chocolate milkshake" Sam said before turning to me "Kat says that sounds good" he said making me grin.

"It's fucking heavenly!" I yelled and I heard Kat laugh.

~

Sam and I walked back into the Castle, hearing commotion going on in the kitchen.

"I'm going to bring these up to your room" Sam held up the grocery bags and I nodded, standing behind the set up cameras.

Colby was currently trying to figure out how to roll the sushi and Kat was making fun of him.

Someone I didn't know was fighting about who got to cut the veggies and I was starting to get a little overwhelmed by all of the commotion happening in front of me.

There were teams of 5, and everyone was talking over each other, giving me a headache. 

Brennen and Colby were yelling about something, making my headache worse so I walked upstairs, only to almost literally run into Sam.

"Are you alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm going to go rest, go have fun. Stop worrying about me" I gave him a small smile and passed him up on the stairs.

I laid in my bed, writing in my baby's journal when I got an overwhelming feeling of dread.

Was I holding everyone back? Did they really want me here? Maybe I should go home. I don't want to ruin the trip by passing out, or always needing something. Plus I'm a nobody, why would they want to hang out with me?

I let my thoughts control my emotions, and before I knew it, I was crying whilst throwing some of my stuff back in my bag. 

I grabbed a 20 from my wallet, walking to Sam's room and placing it in his wallet that was on the dresser before grabbing my bag of clothes and the grocery bag of snacks and quietly walking downstairs.

I heard them talking about how good the Sushi was, and smack talking to the other team as I walked to the front door and carefully opened it, trying not to make a sound.

I made it outside the door without anyone noticing, quickly walking to my car when I heard "Leighton?" Make me freeze.

Shit

I slowly lifted my head up and my eyes widened in surprise. "Aryia?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why do you have your things?" He asked, glancing down towards my bags.

"Um" I hummed, trying to think of a good excuse but had nothing.

"You're leaving?" He asked and I sighed, shrugging, trying to think how I was going to get out of this one. "Why?" He asked and I bit my lip, not wanting to confess my inner thoughts. "Do they know you're leaving?" He asked and I shook my head, trying not to make eye contact.

It was quiet for a moment, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Want to go have some fun?" He asked, causing me to snap my head up quickly to look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he smirked.

"Here, put your bags in your car, and come with me" He said, twirling his keys in his hand.

~

"What is this place?" I asked. It was dark out now, making me a little nervous. Why did I come with this stranger to some unknown spot in the dark without telling anyone? 

"It's one of my favorite spots in Hollywood" He spoke softly, looking at the skyline in front of us that was lit up with city lights.

"It's really pretty" I spoke just as softly, captivated by the view in front of me.

"I think my view is prettier" he spoke, causing me to look at him, only for our eyes to meet.

I blushed, glancing down towards my hands. I felt his hand on my jaw, causing me to look up at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly, looking into his eyes to try and figure out his intentions.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked quietly, and before I could think it through, I nodded.

HIs lips met mine, taking my breath away. It felt weird kissing someone that wasn't Gabriel. I've kissed the same person for so long that I forgot what first time kisses felt like, and boy did I love the feeling.

Before I knew it, I was sitting in his lap with my hands in his hair, moaning as we rubbed against each other.

I decided not to let my brain think, and just go with the flow. I was tired of thinking. I just wanted to have fun. It's not like I was going to get pregnant. 

~

"Oh my god" I breathed out, resting my hand on the door handle, his hands on my hips.

I wasn't sure how I managed having sex with him, but I can definitely tell you I was the most relaxed I've felt in months.

"You're on the pill right?" he asked and I chuckled, just nodding.

It's not like he needs to know I'm pregnant with another mans baby.

"So do you still plan on leaving?" He chuckled, zipping his pants has I pulled up my own underwear, sitting back in the passenger seat.

I bit my lip, trying not to smile as I tossed my hair up into a messy bun.

"Why? You planning on having another rendezvous soon?" I chuckled and he smirked

"I was hoping" I rolled my eyes, shaking my head and letting out a small laugh.

I leaned forward and kissed him again, going to pull away but he grabbed the back of my neck carefully, softly pulling me back to his mouth.

"They're going to kill me" I mumbled before groaning when he pulled at my bottom lip.

"So we should stay here for a little while longer. Round two?" He asked, nipping at my neck, making me laugh.

~

I pulled my shirt back over my head, breathing heavily. "We should head back, Sam's going to want my head on a platter" I chuckled.

"Why?" He asked, pulling his own shirt back on.

"I'm sure if he had it his way, I'd be locked away in a room with water and snacks so I don't pass out on him again"

"You passed out?" he chuckled and I shrugged, trying not to go further in on why.

"It was an accident. We really should get back" Aryia nodded and started the engine, driving back to the castle.

~

"Where the hell have you been!?" Sam yelled outside my window when Aryia parked the car.

"Told you" I mumbled, Aryia holding back a chuckle.

Sam opened my door and I braced myself for his wrath.

"THE WHOLE HOUSE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE LEIGHTON!" He yelled and I held my breath, knowing he needed to get this out of my system. "YOU DON'T JUST GET TO DISAPPEAR! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO GIRLS WHO WONDER IN PLACES THEY DON'T KNOW? THEY DIE LEIGHTON. WE THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH ARYIA!? NOT THAT I DON'T LOVE AND TRUST HIM, BUT WHAT THE HELL LEIGHTON! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE LEAVING!" Sam yelled but before I could reply, he started yelling again. "YOU LITERALLY PASSED OUT NOT EVEN 3 HOURS AGO! YOU CAN'T JUST RUN AWAY! YOU'RE BECOMING LIKE A SISTER TO ME LEIGHTON! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS? HOW SCARED I WAS FOR THE BABY!?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"Baby?" Aryia asked, and Sam quickly glanced towards Aryia, shaking his head.

"I can't believe you" He said and then walked away.

I felt tears fall down my cheeks, my nose sniffling.

"What is he talking about?" Aryia asked and I shook my head, climbing out of the car. I shut his car door and quickly walked to my own car, climbing in and starting the engine.

I was wiping my tears, trying to calm down so I could drive home.

I shouldn't have come.

I should've listened to my instincts and just gone home.

I heard my car door open, and in plopped Kat. The car door shut and the car was silent.

I took in a shallow breath, trying to control my breathing.

"Where ya going buddy?" She asked and I laughed a little, wiping at my nose.

"Home" I said softly and she frowned.

"Why?" She asked and I shook my head, rubbing at my eye before wincing since I poked myself in the eye.

"Leigh? What's going on?" Kat asked and I just started sobbing.

My body shook really hard, and I knew I'd be sore in the morning.

"Leighton? Are you okay? Please tell me what's wrong" Kat begged and after a couple minutes, I calmed down.

"He hates me" I whispered.

"Who hates you?" She asked and I wiped at my cheeks, getting angry at myself.

"Sam" I told her, leaning my head back against the seat.

"He doesn't hate you Leigh, he was just worried. Where were you anyway?" She asked and I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

"I had sex with Aryia" I mumbled into my hands, regretting everything.

"What? I can't understand you" She said and I groaned louder.

"I. Had. Sex. With. Aryia" I spoke against my hands, more clear and I peeked through my fingers to see her mouth open and her eyes wide. 

She looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"YOU WHAT!?" She yelled and I just started crying again.

"Do I need to get STD checked?" I asked her, Kat still having a very surprised face.

"I don't think so. You can if you want to feel safe" She said and I nodded.

"Why did you sleep with him?" She asked and took a deep breath, swiping away the stray tear that was rolling down my cheeks.

"I just wanted to forget. He seemed like someone who would let me do that with" I said softly and Kat's face fell.

"Forget what?" She asked and I sighed, closing my eyes as I leaned my head back, my head pounding from crying so hard.

"I'm so sorry" I sobbed again, it was getting hard to breathe.

"Leigh calm down, what happened?" Kat asked and I shook my head.

I was tired of people caring. They shouldn't have to worry about me. I was a big girl. I shouldn't be crying over silly things, sleeping with my friend's friend or intruding on their special trip.

Maybe this is why Colby didn't invite me. He knew I would ruin it. Maybe he was right. I only ruined things.

"I'm sorry" I said again and Kat's forehead wrinkled.

"I'm not getting out till you tell me what happened" She said and I shook my head.

"My problems aren't your concern. Just tell Sam I'm really sorry. Please get out of my car" I told her and I saw hurt flash across her face.

"Leigh please" She whispered and I shook my head.

"I'm not going to ask again. Please get out of my car" I spoke sternly and she hesitated before opening the car door and climbing out.

The car door shut, and I watched her watch me as I started to drive away.

The tears fell down my face as I drove to the nearest hospital.

When I arrived, I walked into the ER and asked for an STD test.

"Ma'am, you need to make an appointment for those" The guy said and I shook my head.

"Please" I cried and he looked at me weirdly.

"Were you raped Ma'am?" he asked and I shook my head, telling him no.

"Okay, well the ER doesn't do STD tests, you need to make an appointment with a clinic" he said and I rested my head on my arms that were on the counter, my body shaking as I sobbed.

~

I don't know what happened, but before I knew it, I was admitted into the ER, hooked up to machines with an IV drip in my hand.

Fuck

I leaned against the hospital bed, and a nurse walked in. 

"Good Morning Ms. Fox" She said and I squinted at her, the bright light making it hard to see.

"What happened?" I asked and she gave me a sad smile.

"You fell unconscious in front of one of our ER nurses. I looked in your file, and this isn't the first time it's happened. So one of our doctors is going to come in and have a talk with you about something, but I need to check your vitals" She said and I nodded, confused.

I let her do her thing, and then something hit me.

"Oh god, you guys called him didn't you?" I asked, startling the nurse.

"Called who?" She asked and I threw my head back.

"My emergency contact" I said and the nurse nodded, looking confused.

"Is that a problem?" She asked and I groaned.

Fuck.

I knew I should've changed it.

"It's fine" I groaned, letting her put the oxygen clamp on my finger.

"You know, if you want them to discharge you, you need to stop putting your baby in distress" She muttered and I glared at her.

"Mind your own fucking business will you?" I sneered and she made a face, and then grabbed her clipboard and walked out.

The door opened, and in walked the man of the hour.

"Leighton what the fuck?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You can go home, Gabe" I muttered and he glared at me.

"Like hell I will! Why the fuck did I get a call telling me you passed out in the ER hours away from home!" he yelled, making my head pound.

"I'm sorry, okay? Is that what you want to hear? I'm fucking sorry!" I yelled, tears filling up my eyes again.

"Leigh-" he said and I wildly shook my head.

"I'm putting our baby up for adoption, and I'm moving back home" 

* * * * 

I figured you wouldn't want to read a sex scene between her and Aryia lol

I finished this at 12:43am, but I'm going to learn from my mistakes, and leave it to edit tomorrow, and start on the next chapter lol - January 11th 2022

Written on: January 10th, 11th 2022

Published on: January 11th 2022

Republished/edited on: March 23rd 2022

Word Count: 5771

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 876 53
It was only a kiss, how did it end up like this? Sequel to Unbroken * Started on: June 13th 2022 Ended on: January 20th 2023
83.1K 2.1K 33
"What are you watching? I told you to never go on the computers here" Colby said turning off the videos I was watching. "Colby you lied to me. You to...
95.3K 1.4K 36
In which a quiet girl meets a paranormal investigator.
75K 1.4K 34
Sam and Colby have been best friends since they were little; they both secretly loved the other. What happens when one of them gets the other pregnan...