haikyuu short stories

By kimin8

just some food for your nsfw imagination More

requests & recs
kuroo ~ delivery boy
kageyama ~ too long
oikawa ~ monday nights
atsumu ~ something new
bokuto & kuroo ~ uninvited guest
lev ~ hard
bokuto ~ done deal
nishinoya ~ steamy
kunimi ~ smarter, not harder
oikawa ~ not so vanilla
sugawara ~ you started it
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong
akaashi ~ not jealous
sakusa ~ all clean
kenma ~ golden boy
iwaizumi ~ one new notification
futakuchi ~ until you can't
terushima ~ opposites attract
akaashi & bokuto ~ caught
asahi ~ christmas present
hinata & nishinoya ~ sharing is caring
tendou ~ strangers in the night
daichi ~ tied to you
hinata & lev ~ locked in
aone ~ cumming home
daichi & sugawara ~ dream come true
kageyama ~ too long pt. 2
tendou & ushijima ~ thin walls
ukai ~ long day, longer night
suna ~ last chance
tsukishima ~ know your place
nishinoya ~ after practice
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong pt. 2
atsumu & osamu ~ twice the trouble
ushijima ~ complete satisfaction
tsukishima ~ switch it up
kyotani ~ at his will
matsukawa ft. seijoh third years ~ call me up
asahi ~ rest of our lives
bokuto ~ dirty little secret
kenma ~ fun and games
akaashi ~ oh so pretty
kageyama & tsukishima ~ grudge
atsumu ~ make a wish
kuroo ~ office sessions
yamaguchi - destress
tsukishima ~ friendly reminder
hinata ~ icing on the cake
semi ~ encore
kageyama ~ ride
ojiro ~ every other
captains ~ office sessions pt. 1
captains ~ office sessions pt. 2
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more pt. 2
osamu & suna ~ after closing pt. 2
kita ~ again and more cont.
Suga - Lingerie Reaction
Sakusa - One Night Stand
Ushijima - One Night Stand
msby ~ for the team
Bokuto - Lingerie Reaction
Akaashi - Lingerie Reaction (ft. Bokuto)
Daichi - Lingerie Reaction
Osamu - One Night Stand
Oikawa - Lingerie Reaction
oikawa & ushijima ~ crushing
hanamaki ~ fanboy behavior
suna ~ should have been me
Kuroo - Hate Sex

osamu ~ after closing

4.8K 52 31
By kimin8

just another thing to add on osamu's to-do list

oral, degredation, spanking, suggested exhibition, fingering, penetration, squirting

Osamu, knife in hand, swipes his forehead with his free arm before getting back to his closing prep which was only half an hour away. It was a dead Monday night for his restaurant- nothing uncommon. In fact, it would have been relaxing if not for the other person on the other end of his phone.

"I told you Rin, I'm not being picky. I'm just saying that if we're going to be doing this, might as well make it enjoyable."

Don't get me wrong, Osamu loved Suna- the two have been together since a year after their graduation. Recently, however, the two have had a small conflict amongst them. Let's just call it a little disagreement.

Osamu knew that Suna was getting impatient which was never fun for Osamu and on the other hand, Osamu himself was getting frustrated.

"Alright, I'll find someone, okay? Just give me some time."

The jingle of small bells causes Osamu to look up from the counter- 25 minutes till closing. He sighs softly, not letting the customer hear. "I've got customers, I'll talk to you later, Rin."

He hands up the phone, turning his attention to the woman who has pulled out a bar stool with a menu in hand.

"What'll it be?"

She looks at the menu for less than 10 seconds- maybe 11 if we're being generous. "Surprise me."

"You don't want to look more?"

"You don't trust yourself?" His brows furrow for a second- but he doesn't let the question bother him for more than 3 seconds. Osamu decides to just make whatever's easiest. After all, there was only 24 minutes till closing.

"Is it always this dead in here?"

Osamu's hands pause. "I'll let you know that we're opening a branch in Tokyo soon."

"Ah..." she hums, taking a visual tour of the place. "Pleasant..."

His teeth grit. She's a bit annoying- but annoying isn't the right word. Menace- that's the word he was looking for. She reminded him of another person he knew who just like her- liked to aggravate people for no reason. But he's no stranger to fighting fire.

He brings a plate up to her seating spot once he's finished. "Try this."

She pauses for a second, glancing him up and down as he stares and waits- as if needing the validation for some odd reason. "You're a man of few words, aren't you?"

A vein nears popping. Forget what he said earlier- she is annoying. "Just try it."

"And if I don't..."

He knew what she was doing- there was no way she didn't. And as much as he would normally let things go- he was secretly very competitive. It was a familial trait.

"Whatever. I'm getting paid either way," he says, turning away.

"It's good."

Then he pauses, turns around, and now his attention is still somehow on her. Closing was in 10 minutes- he didn't have time to waste on her and yet, here he was.

It's been one week since then and every other day, Osamu could expect the same woman to come in just around 25 minutes till closing. Today was no different. He's on the phone with Suna again, arguing about the same thing and he hangs up just the same as the familiar bells of the front door alerts him that he's no longer alone.

"Whatever's good?"

"You know me so well," she laughs, pulling out the same bar stool that she always did and is seated without a menu- the same way it has been for the past week. "By the way, who are you always on the phone with?"

"Oh, just a old buddy of mine."

This night doesn't feel much different from other nights. There's conversation here and there but it's merely the two of you observing each other in silence- also in ignorance. You watch as he does his closing prep and he watches as you slowly eat his food. It was a nightly ritual but neither of you had complaints. Even with a few words, the two of you felt quite close.

"Are you sure this place is popular? It doesn't seem like anyone actually comes besides me."

Osamu pauses. This wasn't the first time you had made a snarky remark- you had something like this the first time you guys had met too. In fact, it would have been more unexpected if you hadn't. You just loved to pick a bone with him. But Osamu wasn't new to this- he had a few people who liked to see the vein pop on his neck.

"Well, some people have the decency not to come 25 minutes before closing." He sounds indifferent but you knew this was Osamu's own way at getting you back. "Don't come to eat if you're going to act like you don't enjoy it."

"I think I enjoy these romantic conversations more," you reply with a sarcastic tone.
Osamu chuckles. Romantic was definitely the wrong word to describe your relationship with him but it was definitely something along the border of attraction.

"Are you done eating? We close in 3 minutes," he asks, completely ignoring your statement which is no fun for you of course.

You feign a pout, leaning over the bar with both elbows perched on the counter. "You're trying to kick me out so early, I'm hurt. I thought we've really bonded this past week."

He walks past you, carrying some dirty dishes to the side. His feet skid the ground for a slight second, almost tripping him. But it's hard to notice. What's not hard to notice? The obvious sight of your cleavage as you lean over. His eyes glance over them on accident, but it's tempting to not make it an accident the second time.

The fact that he ignores you doesn't please you one bit. "I see that customer service isn't your specialty."

"I'm sorry," he mocks. "Would you rather me get on my knees and spoon feed you?"

You hop onto the counter, crossing your legs seductively and in a menacing tone, you reply, "I actually prefer to be the one on their knees."

Fuck. Osamu just felt a good amount of blood rush to his cock from that sentence alone. There was some part of him that was hoping you weren't joking and this wasn't one of your annoying remarks just to get on his nerve. But whatever your intentions were, it certainly was having an effect on him. "Give it two more minutes and I won't be treating you like a customer if you keep acting like that."

To your surprise, he plays along but truth be told, you were far from disappointed. If anything, you were feeling excitement. Perhaps this all started as a joke but it was clear that whoever backed down first would end up being the loser.

The curl on your lips draws out more excitement from within. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. "I actually prefer it when it hurts," you challenge.

Osamu walks out from behind the counter which is the first you've ever seen and suddenly, without a barrier between the two of you, it all seems much more real. "Don't be complaining for me to go easy on you in the middle of it, kay? Cause I won't be listening." He walks over to the front door, fingers flipping the 'open' sign to 'close' one minute early. All that can be heard within the silence is the sound of the front door locking one minute early. And the last step of his nightly ritual is to turn off the lights which he does one minute early.

"You still have one more minute," you remind him as he slowly makes his way towards you.

"Shut up."

And you do as he grasps your chin with one rough hand and closes the distance between the two of you.

It's exactly as you'd imagined- warm, messy, and overwhelming. You stumble backwards till your back hits the bar counter as he overpowers you. He's relentless- something you wouldn't have pegged him for right away but he refuses to let up even as the lack of oxygen goes straight to your brain.

"The windows," you remind him of the floor to ceiling clear doors.

"It's too dark for anyone to see anyways," he completely disregards, pushing his lips against yours once more.

A knee slips in between your legs and he wastes no time in pressing it against your heat which makes it impossible for you not to roll your hips on it.

"Fucking needy," he remarks.

"Says the boy who closed early for a hook up."

He clicks his tongue, "Why don't you do something useful with this mouth?" he asks as he pushes you from the head down to your knees.

He presses your cheek into his throbbing bulge. Even your hot breath creates a sensible tingle in his body that doesn't fail to neglect.

His eyes glare over every part of your body as you eagerly pull out his strained cock. He thinks of all the dirty things he could do to you and each scenario is even more lewd than the last.

You spit on the head of his cock before spreading your own saliva while your lips surround his member. A delicious groan slips from his chest. He mumbles sweet nothings over and over into the air as if he were talking to a ghost.

"Just like that."

"Good girl."

"I knew you'd be so good at this."

He removes his belt completely and has one end in each hand. Without a care in the world, he swings it over your head and with one swift pull, he traps your neck between the belt and himself. Your eyes shoot open as his cock is suddenly forced down your throat. A small cough gets caught but it's disregarded as Osamu's knuckles almost turn white by how tightly he's gripping onto his belt.

The lump in your throat is uncomfortable as you try to swallow- only for it to rub against Osamu's leg which leaves you no space for freedom. "Giving up so easily?" he mocks, a menacing smile on his lips as he looks down on you.

But you weren't about to let him have that gratification so you fight the urge to pull backwards while his tip tickles the back of your throat.

His own movements take over, driving his own hips to crash into you. The messy sound of saliva echoes softly with each thrust. Your jaw goes slack, only being a hole for him to pleasure himself with.

"You can take it. I know you can."

Osamu swings a leg forward, grinding his pantleg against your dripping heat. Your mouth vibrates with soft moans while resisting the urge of letting yourself go and moving aimlessly over his leg. The two layers of fabric between the two of you is more than annoying and all you wish is to rip it off but Osamu's leg doesn't seem like it'll give you room to do so any time soon.

He scoffs at your with pity- the way the belt digs into your skin, the way the pink on your cheeks start turning purple, the way your pathetic hips move just for the slightest satisfaction- it was all too great. "Swallow it," he says with a rasp, thrusting quickly as he keeps you held in place. "I just know you're hungry for my cum."

He miscalculates his thrust and as he finishes his cum paints your tongue and to the side of your cheek. But you can't even move away with him grasping the belt so tightly.

He sighs as one more pump of cum falls and his eyes slowly falls down on you in admiration- or maybe it was with malice. "Sorry I missed, but we wouldn't want this to go to waste." His voice is like velvet as two of his fingers scoop up the cum slathered on your face and stuffs it to be back of your throat, his fingers replacing his cock that still lingers in your mouth.

"How about I spoil you some, now?"

You're spun around and before you even know it, you're sitting on the counter with Osamu between your legs. Two large hands push up your skirt and drag down your panties, not even having the patience to admire the stain that's oh so evident.

His fingers glide along your slick and you have no restraint on your own reactions. "Look how wet you are. You're gonna ruin my counters."

"Stop teasing me."

And before you even have the time to glare at him, he shoves two fingers inside of you with little to no hesitation. "Is this what you want? You want me to finger you till you cum? Or maybe make you want to cum on something bigger instead. You should look at yourself right now- no self control and no sense reason and your eyes are practically begging me to pleasure you."

His fingers immediately start moving, slowly at first, making sure to push delicately against your walls right where it brushes that sweet spot of yours that he finds too easily. He melts at the way your face contorts when he digs into the rough spot inside of your body. "Look at you, falling apart so easily."

The tempo of his fingers leaves you guessing his every move. Right when you think he's settled into a comfortable tempo, he immediately slams his wrist forward, letting the bottom of his palm slap against your clip and pull away while dragging a string of your arousal.

Your head falls onto Osamu's shoulders but he doesn't let you rest for long. He grabs a fistful of your hair, tugging it back till your jaw tilts to the ceiling. "Don't hide from me. Where did all that big talk go? I want to see you absolutely ruined with the way you were talking to me earlier.

He throws away your hair, his free hand coming to the straps of your shirt and pulling them off of you with haste. It's not until he's able to pull your entire shirt over your breasts and sitting around your waist is he satisfied- satisfied with his hands of course- because he now had new plans for his mouth.

A warm sensation quickly engulfs your nipple. His tongue is quick to paint an abstract piece around your tinted skin. It's breath taking- the way the cool air of the room mixes with his hot breath. He's dragging his muscle along the slopes of your body oh so deliciously. And with the way his tongue is poking and flicking at the tip of your nipple, it leaves you floating on cloud 9.

With Osamu working from both ends, you're melting at his touch. "Oh god," you whine, one hand gripping the edge of the counter for dear life.

Your legs are shaking like crazy, toes curling and dangling without an end in sight. You're pushing yourself off the counter as his fingers feel like he's going deeper and deeper and you have nothing to do but try to escape with the intensity that he's going at.

But Osamu pulls away from both your breasts and leaking cunt and it leaves you absolutely stunned. His rough hands press against your hip bones and slams you back into the counter. "You asked for this, didn't you? So I don't want any complaints from you."

And all you can do is sit there silently and nod as his fingers slowly creep their way back to your pussy. His fingers linger slightly on your swollen clit, circling it with delicacy. Again, you want your hips to rise but you can't risk him pulling away now.

You hum with pleasure, practically begging him for him to do more but Osamu doesn't need any more motivation than his own curiosity for him to do that. He reaches your entrance one more time and pauses until you have the bravery to look him in the eye.

And once you meet him, he adds a third finger inside of you. There's something sadistic going on behind those eyes as he watches your own widen in either fear, pain, or joy. "God it's so tight in here, I wanna stick my dick in here so badly."

His fingers pump slowly as you regain your breath and there's a haze that lazes around. "Then do it."

Osamu pauses and looks at you with something you would describe as confused. But quickly, the air fills with something you'd never thought you hear, the soothing, yet nerve wracking, laughter of Osamu.

"You're so amusing, Y/N. Alright, I'll fuck you so good, then. Get up and turn around."

You oblige quickly- because Osamu isn't the only one who wants it badly. With your backside towards him, how could he not slap your tender skin? It leaves a small sting, but it doesn't hurt- in fact, it leaves you wanting more. "Harder," you plead. "Do it harder."

"Fuck, I know a guy who'd like you maybe even more than I do." And his statement leaves you guessing- but not for long as his hand comes crashing down again on your ass. And there was no way that you were left without a bruise. And maybe you're just as sadistic as Osamu with the way you sigh with happiness.

He takes his dick, slapping it against your wet cunt a couple of times. He lines his tip right at your opening and when the both of you can barely handle it anymore, you both simultaneously close the distance between one another.

God. The feeling is blissful, delightful, euphoric. "I don't think I could pull out even if I wanted."

"Good god, baby. You feel so good right now- tightening on my dick like that. You take that many cocks up here? How about two? Think you could take a second one up here too?"

His words are entering your brain and exiting it the next. You can barely think about anything more than Osamu's dick, let alone a second one.

Your hips are the first to move, trying to push yourself back onto him but Osamu's hand wraps around the back of your neck, pushing you against the wooden counters and stilling you completely. "Who said you could move?"

"Please, please let me move," you reply breathlessly.

"I'm in control here, got it?"

A string of yeses fall from your lips. You just need to get this over with. The faster you can please him, the faster he can fuck you. Because with biceps like those, there was no way you were going to be able to escape his chokehold on you.

"Say it. Say who's in charge."

"Miya, Miya, you're in charge."

His fingers tighten and dig into your flesh. "In charge of what?"

"Me. Anything. Please, just do whatever you want with me."

Again, he chuckles. This time, you know it's more menacing than anything- there's nothing kind or forgiving about that voice at all. "Yeah, he'd like you."

Who was this second person he keeps talking about?

His hips finally start moving and it's even better than you could have imagined. His cock is thick and rigid. He creates the perfect amount of friction as it slides against your tightening walls that become only more slick by the second.

The way he thrusts into you is perfect- he knows exactly what he's doing that you have to wonder where he learned it from or rather, who he learned it from. His dick hits the perfect spot- creating a small bulge in the front of your body. You place your palm on your lower stomach, indulging in the feeling of your own rocking body as his hips crash into yours.

Each thrust feels like a jolt of electricity running through your body. Each second feels like sin is engulfing you whole.

His hips find a comfortable pace- well, comfortable for one of you. You're falling apart over his dick that feels like he could split you in two. Hearing the slapping of skin and the squelching of your own juices is all too lewd. He savors the sound, the smell, the sight, everything about this, but he knew it could get a whole of a lot better.

You tilt your head to the side, only to catch the sight of a crowd leaving the bar from across the street. You had almost forgotten about the window... the street... the people.

"M-Miya, ahhh wait- wait there's people!" you try warning him in broken words.

"You like that? You're tightening so much over me- and at the sight of people? Admit it, you slut. Getting turned on by a group of people? How dirty are you?"

You moan at his degrading words- words that make you feel smaller than a pea. But it feels so good to be completely in the palm of his hands. "Miya, the window! We ngh! we should move!"

"Why?" he groans, giving you what feels like a life threatening thrust that causes you to cry out. "You obviously like it. After all, the windows are too dark. You'd have to staring to even see anything. But.." he leads on, thrusting repeatedly without letting up for a single moment. You cry out- whether it be from pain or pleasure, no one would ever know. "If you keep screaming on the top of your lungs like that, that might get their attention."

And you don't know what it is, but you're twitching over his member again and soon enough, you're cumming.

"Fuck," he says with amusement dripping in his tone. He's laughing again, that same laugh that drowns you in misery and pleasure all at once. "The idea of people watching us have sex through the window turns you on that much?"

But you're too busy indulging in your own orgasm to even reply. Your body shakes and trembles as pleasure takes over you. Your head goes numb- it's amazing. He's amazing.

A large hand grabs both of your wrists, pinning it on your lower back while his hips refuse to stop- even with how tightly you're holding onto him. Osamu leans over you, his body's warm coming to wrap around you like a snake. You can feel his hot breath lingering over your exposed neck as he whispers in your ear. "Do it again. Do it again before they leave."

Another hand comes to your clit, finally giving it the attention that it deserves. You cry out, biting your own lip to the point where you almost draw blood in a lame attempt to silence yourself. Sparks are flying with every thrust that would soon form a bruise since he's practically banging your hips into the counter.

"Look at them." He waits. "Imagine this- their eyes looking at this lewd body of yours. Tits out, pussy dripping, I'm sure they'd like the see you falling apart on my dick."

Your muscles tighten while trying to resist Osamu but it's only making it worse as you clench over his dick that treats you like nothing less than royalty. "Or how about I put it up your ass and you can open your pussy for one of them?"

Why does he keep doing this to you?

His teasing is ruthless but it's working just as he plans. He's fucking you right into your sensitivity with no mercy. His finger on your clit is giving you everything you deserve and more. Your toes curl and one of your knees snap forward once you lose feeling in that leg completely. And then- you're cumming again.

"Fuck, I knew it. You're perfect."

And as you're hitting your high, it's impossible to hold back your voice as you cry out his name. You watch as the crowd of people clear from view and it's a sigh of relief but every lewd image that flashed through your head earlier still burns with clarity.

Osamu continues thrusting over and over, no matter how much you try to tell him to slow down. The overstimulation hits harder than expected and your walls are burning with sensitivity. "Miya! Too much- it hurts!"

"What did I tell you about stopping?" he groans. "I still haven't had my fill either."

His deep and velvet like voice is enough to make you go numb. And protesting is the only thing you can do because he still has his hand wrapped around both of yours.

It's absolutely mind numbing the way he fucks you but nothing like the feeling where he turns you around and hikes a leg over his shoulder. He's as quick to thrust into you as quick as he pulled out- not giving you any time to recover.

The counter digs into your lower back like it plans to cut you in half, but what seems more lethal to you in the moment is Osamu's dick that doesn't know of the word mercy.

Your fingers search for anything to hold yourself steady but with the way he's moving his hips, it's hard to even stand as he has your one leg shaking for dear life. You cling onto his black shirt that shaped his muscles oh so perfectly and the strength of your fingertips claw his shirt till you're stretching the material over his chest.

He chuckles at you softly, "Are you trying to rip my shift in half?"

Says the guy who's about to rip you in half.

"Miya, I'm gonna fall! can'tstandcan'tstand!"

But Osamu doesn't plan on stopping any time soon or letting up for any matter. He brings his arm underneath your leg that's on the verge of collapsing. Your knee easily gives as he picks you up and you squeal at the sudden movement, arms quickly coming to the rescue as you hold him around his neck.

His length is shoved deep inside of you, leaving you no space for forgiveness and an inability to do anything but take each and every thrust whether you like it or not.

"Tell me where you want me to come," he groans.

You barely have the nerve to even look at him but you do so any way. His brows are furrowed, biting his lower lip, obviously focused on nothing but his own release. "I said, tell me!"

You're breathless, barely able to even manage your own thoughts and yet this man expected you to be able to respond to him? Anyone would think it's near impossible with how roughly he's treating your body.

"Anywhere, Miya. Anywhere you want. My body's yours!"

You bite into his neck and he winces slightly, but the mark on his neck would be almost unnoticeable compared to the bruises that his fingers would leave. "Anywhere, huh?" he goes silent for a second. "Want me to cum inside of you? Want to be dripping with my cum?"

You're practically screaming on the top of your lungs as his thrusts go impossibly faster. "yesyesyes!" Again, a string of yeses go by- something you might not even remember in the future.

"Repeat it. 'Cum inside of my pussy, please.'"

There's not even a single hesitation as you follow right after. "Cum i-inside my pussy, please! Please!"

The edge of Osamu's lip curls. He's satisfied. In fact, more than satisfied. He might have just killed two birds with one stone tonight because you are absolutely perfect for this.

"As you wish," he hums in a prince like tone- almost as if he wasn't the one who was about to give up to your supple and warmth. His entire body feels so hot- like it's burning and suffocating from your grip.

And just as expected, your inside suddenly floods with warmth- his warmth. You could almost imagine it, the messy and white stained walls of your body that was now claimed by Osamu. You tremble in his arms and slowly, he sets you on the counter, hips thrusting a few final times in order to empty everything he had. It's almost as if he refused to leave your body.

He finally pulls out, a string of cum falling to the ground with it. You think it's over, letting your body sulk and relax as your lungs does its best job at calming down. But Osamu has one more thing to check off his list- at least he was hoping to.

His fingers come to your abused cunt, only for you to squeal in return. His fingers are quite to find your clit no matter how you fight him on the subject. Your knees immediately rise towards your chest, head thrown back.

"M-miya! What are you d-doing?! Ahhhh!"

He's nipping at your neck, no doubt leaving red and purple butterflies along the way. "One more time, baby. Just one more. I know you were just tightening up on me back there. Don't be shy."

His voice is addicting, like drugs. It tingles throughout your body, making it all too easy to fall trap to his touch. "I don't know," you whine, shaking your head, but you already know you're close, especially with the way his fingers are working magic.

He rubs small, soft, relentless circles at an unbearable pace- a pace you would never go at by yourself because it has you throwing your head back with a scream. You can feel his cum oozing out of you, and now your cunt stings with how warm it feels.

It was going to be the perfect orgasm. You can feel it building up from within you- but it felt all too overwhelming at the same time. There was no way you were going to survive.

Instinctually, your hand comes to grab his wrist and it does absolutely nothing but motivate Osamu more. "Look at you- you're about to cry? You don't even know how tempting you look right now. How many people have you shown this face to? Tell me I'm the first. Tell me no one's made you feel this good."

Even if you tried to respond, it's only all gibberish, whines, and cries- he knew someone who would love that.

And all of the sudden, you're cumming again- liquids squirting out of you as you cry out in pleasure. His fingers refuse to stop, only making more of a mess inside his restaurant. You couldn't even imagine eating in the same spot again let alone seeing someone else sit here but that was a thought for when your mind was cleared from the haze.

The moment was magical- it sounded like nothing but pain but you could swear that you were seeing stars.

As your eyes flutter open, you're immediately speechless by the mess you made. His shirt was soaked, the counter was dripping and yet, Osamu couldn't care less because he just wanted this image burned into his brain.

"Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"I want to introduce you to someone."

REQUESTS CLOSED

a/n sorry, just a lack of motivation to write but in a big inarizaki mood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 21.9K 158
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
82.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
62.1K 2.1K 49
"Why do you do it?" "I like the way it makes me feel." "How does it make you feel?" "Numb." ---warning: self-harm.