Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓

By Causers

"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In w... More

Disclaimer
1. Momma At A Young Age
2. Cutest Paradox
3. Dino Nuggets
4. Little Bean Sprout
5. Saliva Soup
6. Poop Porridge
7. World War Infinity
8. Mornings Are Hazardous
9. Baby's Day Out
10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans
11. Missing Bunny
12. Working Mommy
13. First Day Of Mischief
14. Work Issues You Won't Understand
15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!
16. Drowning In Thoughts
18. Frenemies
19. Weird Stare
21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?
22. Kidnapping Of Kimchi Dehung
23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack
24. The Mood Ruiner
25. Angry Bunny
26. Love?
27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier
28. Taehyung In The Wonderland
29. Unknown Feeling
30. The Not-So-Shady Place
31. Drunk Witch
32. 'Growing Up'
33. 'Growing Up' Part 2
34. Who Art Thou?
35. Women Vitals
36. Drunk Wizard
37. Horny Bunny
38. The Fox And The Rabbit
39. Boy Wanna Work
40. Feelings?
41. One Step Closer
42. Revelation And Rejection
43. Stay
44. Don't Walk Alone
45. Female Dog Crossing Her Limits
46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore
47. I'm Busy, Ducklings
48. Child-sleeping Of Jungquack
49. A Message
50. Evaluation And Evacuation
51. Pots And Pans And Knives And...Butter Stick?
52. Park Jimin's Trip To A Warehouse
53. Genius Yoongi Hyung Distributing Knowledge
54. Flesh To Flesh
55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger
56. Betrayal Is Common Here Buddy
57. Good Ol' Days
58. Savior In The Dark
Finale: Faulty Escapade
Epilogue
Author's Note

20. You're Not My Jungkook!

2.3K 131 69
By Causers

"Mmhm!" I wiped the drool off my cheek and glanced at the clock beside me.

6:18 am.

But today is Saturday so I need not to worry about it. I snuggled more into the sheets and hugged Jungkook who was comparatively larger...?

I cracked open one eye and saw a peaceful face sleeping soundly. I smiled and hugged him even closer. The warmth immediately spread throughout my whole body as I closed my eyes and started dozing off in satisfaction.

But that peace was short-lived.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" I shrieked as I quickly got off the bed and fell of the furnitures on my back with a loud thump.

Pretty sure I broke my spine.

The man laying on my bed stretched his limbs and shielded his eyes from the sun's rays. A lazy grin made way to his lips and he dangled his legs off my bed.

"W-who are you?" I mumbled grabbing the sheet which was sitting around on the ground and covered my upper body as I inched away from him.

A cute lil' pout formed on his pink lips before tilting his head to the side confusion, "You don't recognise me...mom?"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU AREN'T MY SON!" I screeched like a mad woman and stood, causing the sheet to lift off him and then I realised,

He was naked.

Oh.

I quickly crawled my way out of the room and slammed the door shut behind me to stop myself from seeing something very sinful.

But then a certain someone flew right into my 'I-worry-about-.these-stuff-and-peeps-box' of my brain. I rubbed my eyes in frustration as I turned around to face the monstrosity behind this door.

Jungkook.

For security, I held onto a chair and then I twisted the door knob and swung it open with all my strength.

"ALSO WHERE DID YOU KIDNAP MY BABY?!" Thankfully he was covered by the sheets or I would've assumed that the last bit of decency in him commited suicide.

"I kidnapped...no baby?" He answered but it sounded more like a question.

"That's what every kidnapper says!" And I threw a fucking chair from the dinning table on him.

"I think I might've been a little harsh..." I realised seeing his passed out figure on my bed and a broken chair leg sitting directly on top of his ding dong.

Ouch.

I placed carefully around the room and try to find my phone. When I found it, I hastily dialled a number and called the person that could only help in this situation.

"Jin, at my place, now and bring some of your clothes too."

I heard a whiny groan from the other side of the line and a few shuffling of things, "Only one holiday I get after a long-ass meeting and now I have to wake up this early too! Anyway, how serious is the situation on the scale of ten?"

"An 11." I answered gravely.

"Alright, I'm heading over there right now but don't complain when you smell my morning breath." I could hear the keys jingle and the shutting of doors. I muttered a quick 'okay' and hanged up.

Now where's Jungkook?"

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"So that's I problem I assume?" Jin cocked one eyebrow.

"Yeah." I replied stoutly.

The unknown man was laid on the couch, dressed in a grey sweatshirt and black loose-fitted pants. Although the clothes were a little baggy but he looked good in them. Cute and cuddly.

I still don't understand how Jin was able to look at his ding dong like, what the heck?

How could you look at someone's inner portions so easily?

Despite the groans of reluctance, Jin did particularly helped me out in carrying his heavy weight to the couch. I owe him a big one for this.

And now we're sitting together on the floor with our arms crossed and brows lined deep in thought.

"Who is he?" Jin asked.

"I don't know."

"How did he get in?"

"I don't know."

"Where Jungkook?!" The panic made his voice a little high-pitch by the end of the sentence.

"This fucker kidnapped him!" And by timing, Jin stopped me from throwing my slipper at the figure resting on the couch and here I was running a marathon inside my head by imagining the worst possible scenarios.

"If he stole the kid, then why would he be here?"

His wordings put a tiny bit of sense into me but my anger fired up again, "I dunno! Maybe to...seduce me or something for selling Jungkook for child trafficking?!"

"Seduce you? Pfft-"

Our bickering might've woken the man and my attention all drove to him, a slipper in my hand for...safety purposes.

"Where's Jungkook?" I squinted my eyes to look intimidating but when I glanced into the reflection of his eye, I saw that I was looking extremely stupid.

"What do you mean? I am Jungkook."

"Liar!" And unfortunately Jin held me again from beating the shit outta him.

"I'm Jungkook!" He tried to explain it to me but I wasn't having any of it. I just wanted my baby back.

"No you're not! He's a literal child and you're a grown-ass man!"

"W-wait don't hit me I'll explain it to you!" He placed his arms in front of himself to guard him.

"Yeah sure explain to the cops!"

"Jeez Yeonhee stop scaring him, you're looking like a freaking dinosaur on a hunger strike."

"Thanks for the absurd comparison Jin." I smiled at him and then switched my eyes back on the cowering man.

"You've ten seconds, explain." I impatiently tapped my feet against the ground.

"I-"

"Ten."

"I need more time-"

"Nine."

"I don't understand what happened but I saw you getting under the sheets with me and the next thing in the morning, you're scared of me!" He rapped out as I finished counting five and breathed heavily.

Jin looked visibly flabbergasted and tilted his head in search of a more vast explanation. Clearly, the stuff went over his head.

I frowned listening to his overly creative answer but his eyes didn't dart anywhere so there's a slight possibility that he's telling the truth. But it isn't possible. This isn't any fictional story where a baby magically transforms into a man.

"You're lying aren't you?"

"Nope! I can't lie to you mom!"

"Gosh stop calling me mom young man!"

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

-
A/N: I'm laughing at how exactly it took 20 chaps for the story to take a turn.
I originally planned that I would do that the 20th chap but then I thought it would be draggy so I tried to do it in the earlier chaps but the story wasn't building up lol-

I guess coincidence ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 434K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
28.2K 1.3K 59
[Humor & Romance] Y/n and her best friend got helpless when they both lose their jobs. Lisa thought to ask her friend if she can help her with that...
175K 7K 46
{completed} >--> >--> <--<< *this was my first fanfic and it's in 1st POV, if you don't like this you can check my other hybrid story that one is in...
696K 29.4K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...