𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 �...

By failedpaperairplane

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into... More

◦༻ Boring Have To Knows
◦༻ Outfits/Clothing
◦༻ Songs To Listen To While Reading
◦༻ 1...The Lotus and The White Feather
◦༻ 2...The Old Lady and The Swan
◦༻ 3...Whats worse? A Dance Teacher or a Man Dressed In Red
◦༻ 4...The God and The Clueless
◦༻ 5...An Unlucky Person, For Sure
◦༻ 6...Death Caught Up To Me
◦༻ 7...Da Hong? Who?
◦༻ 8...A First Glimpse Of A Past Life
◦༻ 9...The Shared Emotions Of My Duplicate
◦༻ 10...You Fancy Yourself Insane?
◦༻ 11...How About I Brush Your Hair
◦༻ 12...There's A Ghost Behind You
◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding
◦༻ 14...God Help Me, Wait, Nevermind
◦༻ 15...Blood Stains A Swan
◦༻ Misfortune Of A Swan*+*Season II Teaser
◦༻ 16...Death In The Cold Blood
◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck
🦢 1K Special 🦢
◦༻ 18...Oh, It's You, Out Of All People
◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2) 🦢
◦༻ 20...Betraying A Contract Is My Forte
◦༻ 21...Welcome Back
◦༻ 22...Life Himself
◦༻ 23...Love Is Really A Thing
🦢 10k Special 🦢
◦༻ 24...Wait, I KNEW Him?!
◦༻ 25...What Are You Thinking?
◦༻ 26...What The Hell Is HE Doing Here
◦༻ 27...Let's Start Over?
◦༻ 28...A Battle Of Life and Calamity
◦༻ 29...Life's Misfortune
◦༻ 30...Fake, Fake, Fake
◦༻ 31...We All Know How The Game Ends
◦༻ 32...They're Back
◦༻ 33...The Leopard and The Viper
◦༻ 34...Where, What, When
◦༻ 35...Love Will Drive You Irrational
◦༻ 36...The Reverend's Playground
◦༻ 37...Love Stories
◦༻ The Misfortune Of A Swan *+* Season III Teaser
◦༻ 38...A Woman With A Grudge
◦༻ 39...Rest Now
◦༻ 40...Death Falls and Death Rises
◦༻ 41...Looking Back On Our Memories
◦༻ 42...The Swan's Home
◦༻ 43...Cold, Dark, Waters
◦༻ 44...Black Water Sinking Ships
◦༻45...Puppy Eyes
◦༻ 46...Xiu Fen
◦༻ 47...Life Doesn't Know How To Write OR Read
◦༻ 48...Life's Personal Rehabilitation Program! Sponsored by He Xuan
🎄Christmas Special🎄
◦༻ 49...They Confess At Last
◦༻ 50...The End

🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3) 🦢

1.6K 79 20
By failedpaperairplane

This will be a series of vampire one shots with all the love interests since I think that will be fun for both me and my readers.

This chap will contain:

*+🐚He Xuan🐚+*

*+🍃Shi Qingxuan🍃+*

*+🎭Jun Wu🎭+*

Look on the Happy Holidays first part to see outfits+ Xie Lian and Hua Cheng, second part is Pei Ming, Feng Xin, and Mu Qing.

⚠️Mention of Blood+Intimate Behavior⚠️

Enjoy <3

•He Xuan•

Y/N TOOK A GLANCE AT THAT BLACK DRESS IN THE CLOSET.

Ever since him and He Xuan got married and moved in together, He Xuan had bought him all sorts of beautiful luxuries and items of clothing.

He prefers to save money, you do too, but he can't seem to control himself when it came to you.

He had a lot of money too, so he blamed that for the reason of spoiling Y/n. The apartment they shared was abnormally nice as well.

Y/n of course helped with paying bills and always insisted on getting his favorite food and then paying for it, even He Xuan couldn't stop him.

How did He Xuan get all this money?

He was a vampire that worked as an assassin for a rich business man, who ordered him to rid of those who tried to sabotage him or kill him themselves. He doesn't know He Xuan isn't a vampire and doesn't intrude on his personal life. Y/n had met him, he was a lovely person, just constantly being threatened for his money.

He Xuan has only ever told Y/n he was a vampire, no one else. And Y/n didn't mind as he only drank animal blood, and rarely humans on his assassination missions.

But, that dress He Xuan got because he think Y/n would look pretty in, so why not wear it? To you know give He Xuan a treat of his own, while also giving Y/n the treat of seeing He Xuan flustered as fuck.

(The dress)

Y/n stepped into the living room, and it took He Xuan no time to notice that he had entered with how demanding the presence of his newly-wed husband was.

He looked up from his book that he was reading on the couch, and his face flew red as he looked at Y/n.

He dropped his book and could barley form a sentence as Y/n raised a brow at him smirking as he strode towards his flushed lover.

"I-I...Y-Y/n what are you..." He Xuan stuttered as Y/n sat down on the couch next to him.

Y/n leaned over and placed a quick kiss on He Xuan's cheek. He Xuan buried his face in his hands and blushed wildly, making Y/n chuckle as he leaned over on He Xuan's shoulder; resting his head lightly as he weaved his fingers through He Xuan's silky black hair.

He Xuan sat up after a little bit, trying his best to collect himself before he pulled Y/n onto his lap. Y/n's thighs straddled his waist and his arms looped around He Xuan's neck, allowing him to easily give He Xuan a kiss.

He Xuan held his waist and sighed into the kiss as he kneaded and massaged Y/n's skin. Y/n pulled away before He Xuan buried his head in the crook of Y/n's neck, while Y/n ran his fingers through his hair.

"Y/n your killing me.." He Xuan whispered into Y/n's neck, allowing Y/n to feel how hot his breath was.

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows.

"You haven't drank in a while, have you?" He Xuan fell silent, pretending not to hear what Y/n just said.

"He.Xuan." Y/n said a little louder.

"Okay, I haven't." He Xuan mumbled closing his eyes, almost wanting to sleep with Y/n in his lap.

"He Xuan, you know that's not good for you-"

"Let's go to sleep Y/n-"

"No,"

"..."

"I'm not going to sleep until you drink." Y/n tugged on He Xuan's hair, making his eyes shoot open.

He removed his head from the crook of Y/n's neck and held Y/n's cheek while giving him a concerned look.

"No, I'm not taking your blood." He Xuan started to pick Y/n up bridal style and take him to their bedroom.

Y/n tugged on He Xuan's ponytail even harder making He Xuan grunt as he stopped right at their doorway.

"No cuddles this week and next if you don't drink." Y/n stated as He Xuan placed him on their bed. He Xuan gave him an exasperated look.

"But-"

"I said what I said."

"Y/n..." He Xuan whined lowly as he sat down next to Y/n who was laying down on his back.

He Xuan extended an arm over Y/n's body, making sure that Y/n wouldn't pull his hair again.

"Which one will it be?" Y/n questioned.

"..."

He Xuan had to think hard for a few moments before his husband got impatient, tapping his black heal on the bed.

"...fine, but tell me to stop if you need me to." He Xuan mumbled in defeat.

He lifted Y/n up slightly so that Y/n was now sitting up and had his arms wrapped around He Xuan's neck while He Xuan threw an arm around his waist.

He Xuan leaned into his neck and kissed the spot he planned to attack, he rubbed Y/n's lower back with his hand before he licked that same place before his teeth slowly sunk into Y/n's neck.

Y/n felt his mind go blank as more blood was taken from the veins in his neck. His body went slack in He Xuan's arms as He Xuan brushed his tongue over that place on his neck.

He Xuan left little butterfly kisses on Y/n's neck before biting down on another place. Y/n let his hands get tangled in He Xuan's hair as He Xuan placed a chaste kiss on his second place.

He Xuan pulled away from Y/n's neck, where many bite marks and bruises were left and took in Y/n's completely blanked out expression.

He Xuan kissed Y/n before leaning them both on the bed and getting on top of Y/n. Nuzzling his face into his lover's chest as Y/n rested his chin on He Xuan's head.

"He Xuan...baobei, are you going to have me sleep in this dress?"

He Xuan sighed and buried his face into Y/n's chest even further.

"If it gets messed up I'll buy a new one."

"HE XUAN-!"

•Shi Qingxuan•

Y/N FELT THE STARE OF HIS BEST FRIEND, SHI QINGXUAN, RADIATING ON HIM.

It felt almost penetrating, it did not feel like Shi Qingxuan's normal aloof attitude.

Maybe it was the fact that he was so drunk Y/n had to come to the bar and drive him home, but Shi Qingxuan had told Y/n before hand that he was going to a bar and Y/n might have to drive him home if he's willing. So, he told Y/n that he was just 'stupid crackhead type of drunk' but he was completely silent and aware when he noticed the blood stained bandage that wrapping around Y/n's palm.

Y/n had parked in his drunk friends garage at that point and was about to get out when Shi Qingxuan had took a hold of his wrist and yanked him into the backseat.

Y/n cursed as his body flew into the seat and away from the steering wheel with in-human speed.

"Shi Qingxuan when did you get this...shit! Damn stro-"

Y/n was quickly cut off as his face went red. Y/n was under Shi Qingxuan who had pinned him down on the seat, his wrists which were now being held over his head by one of Shi Qingxuan's hands.

"S-Shi Qingxuan?!" Y/n panicked.

"Xiu Y/n," Shi Qingxuan panted out.

"I-I'm not in my proper mind..."

No shit your drunk

But Y/n noticed that wasn't what Shi Qingxuan meant at all when he saw two pointy teeth stick out as he watched Shi Qingxuan's mouth.

Suddenly those nights of Shi Qingxuan coming to Y/n's house to clean up the "wine" off his shirt and the red blood stains left on Y/n's sink all made sense.

His friend...

"Holy fuck," Y/n blurted out.

Was a vampire!

"Y-yea...fuck," Shi Qingxuan laughed out of pure exasperation as he rested his forehead against Y/n's.

The two stayed in silence for a few moments, neither knowing what to do next as they were in a car and it was almost midnight. And Y/n just found out Shi Qingxuan was a supernatural being-!

Awkward...

Really fuckin awkward...

"Shi Qingxuan..."

"Hmm?"

"If your a vampire..."

"Yea,"

"And your hungry..."

Shi Qingxuan laughed breathlessly, "Hell yea,"

"Why don't you just take my blood." Y/n proposed, lifting Shi Qingxuan's face up from his forehead to look him in the eyes with a hand on Shi Qingxuan's cheek.

Shi Qingxuan pondered in shock and debate with the devil and Angel near his ears. Soon enough the devil and Angel came to a clean, split down the middle, agreement.

"...okay, but tell me to stop if you need." Shi Qingxuan exclaimed as he looked down at Y/n with serious eyes.

Shi Qingxuan licked his lips before releasing Y/n's hands and using his own to trace and roam over Y/n's body.

Y/n allowed his hands to get tangled in Shi Qingxuan's hair as he felt light kisses and licks be brushed over all the sweet spots on his neck.

Something about having your childhood crush over you and completely decimating your wall that you put up to keep people away from a non-dominant side of you was hot.

Y/n whimpered slightly when he felt Shi Qingxuan's teeth sink into his skin not too much higher than his shoulder blade.

He began to squirm and shiver whenever Shi Qingxuan took a bigger gulp of blood than his little bites and licks.

Something about this messy rhythm of tongue, teeth, and lips all over Y/n's neck made his blank mind crave it and encourage Shi Qingxuan by rolling his hips against the man on top of him's.

Soon enough Shi Qingxuan stopped after a few minutes, which felt like days to Y/n, and loomed over Y/n's flushed and dumb-struck expression.

He leaned down and whispered sweet nothings against Y/n's lips as he kissed and licked them until they bled, deeply cleansing his hunger and ridding of it.

Not too long after a downright filthy makeout session the two had collapsed on each other.

Shi Qingxuan fell to Y/n's side, taking Y/n in by his waist and pulling Y/n's face into his chest.

WHILE BEING OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT HE WAS FALLING ASLEEP ALONG SIDE HIS FUTURE LOVER.

•Jun Wu (AbcdeFUforbeingattractive)•

No.

Finally after QUITE some time I have finished the holiday specials

Hope y'all liked it, if I ever reach 10k reads (which I most definitely won't) I'll probably make some more kinda one-shots like this but with a different format/story 👍 So if you have any ideas for that please tell me!

Feng Qing and Hualian in the same room is just ✨

Why have gege when we got ✨greg✨

The day this legendary Pei Ming Santa moment gets animated/drawn is the day I rest easy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.2K 44
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 There is one rule in this world, a human rises as a god, they fall as a ghost, but in the end...
1.1M 42.9K 47
ORIGINAL STORY!!!! She transmigrated into a novel, destined to die in the hands of her best friend, unable to yield to destiny she rewritten hers. Sh...
6.5K 48 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
858 76 18
Everyone has a passion, no matter how insignificant or magnificent. For our protagonist it's reading novels, watching donghua and illustrating whatev...