deciphered

By hoeneymilktea

Your cousin, Hajime Iwaizumi, whom you haven't seen in a long time, invited you to support him in the largest... More

downtown tokyo I
downtown tokyo II
downtown tokyo III
downtown tokyo IV
downtown tokyo V
downtown tokyo VI
downtown tokyo VII
cypher's condo I
cypher's condo II
cypher's condo III
cypher's condo IV
cypher's condo V
ramen & racing I
ramen & racing II
ramen & racing III
ramen & racing IV
ramen & racing V
ramen & racing VI
renegade nights I
renegade nights II
renegade nights III
rescuing sly flox I
rescuing sly fox II
rescuing sly fox III
rescuing sly fox IV
shower thoughts I
shower thoughts II
seijoh tune shop I
seijoh tune shop II
seijoh tune shop III
slow-kyo drifting I
slow-kyo drifting II
slow-kyo drifting III
slow-kyo drifting IV
daikokufuto race I
daikokufuto race II
daikokufuto race III
daikokufuto race IV
daikokufuto race V
daikokufuto race VI
daikokufuto race VII
my letters to you I
my letters to you II
my letters to you III
my letters to you IV
finding the truth I
finding the truth II
finding the truth III
finding the truth IV
only time can tell I
only time can tell II
under the red ink I
under the red ink II
under the red ink III
the suicide plan I
the suicide plan II
the suicide plan III
the suicide plan IV
the suicide plan V
the suicide plan VI
midnight streets I
midnight streets II
midnight streets III
midnight streets IV
midnight streets V
enigma's secret I
enigma's secret II
enigma's secret III
enigma's secret IV
enigma's secret V

backseat lovers

48K 689 5.5K
By hoeneymilktea

Author's Note: 

This chapter is a long read, about four times longer than others (a little under 14k words).

Content warning: very, VERY NSFW. This entire chapter is filled with sexually explicit content with very disturbing elements, including but not limited to dubious consent, gun play, danger play, impact play, auto play(?), risk-aware consensual kink, anal fingering, degradation, public sex, biting, choking, slapping, spanking, spitting, etc. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with the contents in this chapter.

***

Oikawa pulled your head forward, looping his hand behind your neck while he smashed his mouth onto yours, roughly kissing your lips and running his fingers through your scalp. Trying your best to place your hands behind the car door, you searched for the window buttons. Once you felt the braille bumps of the switch, you hooked your fingers up, hearing both of the widows start to close.

In an instant, you felt another pair of hands rest on top of yours, pushing down the button of the windows again.

"Nuh-uh," Oikawa mumbled on your lips with a smirk on his face. "Windows stay down."

He locked eyes with you for a moment, seeing only what the dim parking lot lights could luminate. There was a sense of darkness with an incentive behind his eyes, making you simultaneously excited and nervous for what was about to come.

Oikawa leaned back and pressed a button near the rearview mirror with a whirring sound erupting from the car, the top cover beginning to open. Watching the roof go all the way down, you turned back around and quickly looked up at the bridged expressways—not a car in sight.

"Tooru wait," you pleaded, grabbing his hand. "What if someone sees us?"

Oikawa chuckled lightly before looping his left hand around the back of your waist, pulling you into the passenger seat with him. As your legs straddled his hips, he grabbed the back of your neck and pulled your face down, smashing his lips against yours. Briefly after pulling away, he smiled once again, whispering closely in your ear.

"Then let them."

Oikawa pulled your head down once again, running both of his hands roughly all around your body. The friction of fabric between skin became too hot to handle, making the temperature around you increase dramatically, despite the cold spring night. His lips were caressing every inch of your face, neck and chest—anywhere but your own.

While still kissing your lips roughly, Oikawa reached his hands up your top, enabling you to take it off. You placed your hands at the hem of your shirt, swiftly removing it off your body.

Oikawa did the same, reaching his hands behind his head to grab the collar of his shirt, pulling it straight off his shoulders. He caressed the skin on your back with the tips of his fingers before slowly unhooking your bra off, letting your arms pull through the straps. He then threw it over his shoulder with the rest of your clothing before you started to unbuckle his jeans.

While placing both of his hands on your waist, he grabbed the edge of your pants and slipped it down, your ass slowly coming out from behind as the fabric grazed against your exposed skin. It dangled at the edge of your feet before you kicked it off, your body fully naked on top of him.

Oikawa reached up and placed his hand on the base of your throat, gently squeezing the sides of your neck. He slapped your ass before he pulled your head down to his, whispering a command in your ear while his warm breath tickled against your helix. "Get underneath me and spread your legs."

Although the car was small, you ended up resting your back against the side of the passenger door, letting Oikawa crawl over you from the driver's side. You swung your arms around his neck, looking up at the starry night sky, noticing the parking lot was extremely dark. Only the lights from the skyline in the distance provided some brightness, aside from the dim light poles.

Oikawa rested his knees against the driver's side seat and situated himself in between your legs, leaning down to place his left hand back around your throat. He smashed his lips against yours once again, slipping his tongue over the entrance of your mouth, licking against your own. His skin was hot to touch, despite the chill spring breeze brushing through the parking lot.

With his right hand, he grabbed the seatbelt above your head and pulled it down forcefully—the sound of the zip pulling through against your ears, easily startling you. He removed his grip around your throat to pull your left hand above your head, pinning them up on the headrest. "Hands up, now."

You obeyed, placing your right hand up atop your head along with your left. Oikawa took the seat belt and wrapped it around your wrists, tying it into a secure knot before tugging on it. He looked straight into your eyes with a menacing smirk as he trailed his hands down your chest, lightly pinching your nipples in between the pads of his fingers. Lowering his head down, he placed your right breast in his mouth—roughly sucking as he continued to play with the other.

You whimpered against his touch, your legs trembling slightly as you tugged your restrained arms on the seatbelt. As you felt Oikawa's tongue trace down your torso, he crouched down and situated himself securely in between your thighs—spreading both of your legs open and placing his left hand underneath your right knee, holding your body still.

While closing his eyes, he began to lick your clit with the tip of his tongue, fluttering it between his lips while he sucked on the sensitive bud. He placed his elbows down on the seat, lifting your left leg higher in the air as he grabbed onto your calf, pushing your knee closer to your chest. You let out a high pitched moan, hitching your breath as he continued to suck vigorously on your clit.

"Ohhh fuck, Tooru," you moaned, throwing your head back against the car door. The sudden stimulation from his tongue sent a huge rush of blood to your head, making you slightly dizzy. It was clear that he missed you; his lust and hunger for your body revealed itself in his lewd actions.

His warm tongue piercing glided against your clit as you gasped loudly, completely forgetting about how the metal felt. He dragged it down all the way to your opening, slowly licking back up to your clit—the piercing swirling in a tight circle as he chuckled slightly. Oikawa closed his eyes and moaned into your pussy, burying his face deeper and deeper in between your thighs.

His mouth, chin, and nose were buried deep into you, all of your essence smeared across his face like it was his favorite meal. He grazed his tastebuds against you again, the taste of your pussy arousing him like always as he continued to suck on your clit vigorously. Opening his eyes, Oikawa glanced up at the flustered expression on your face, your body trembling just from the touch of his tongue.

His eyelids dropped down, the brown color of his irises shining underneath the dim parking lights peeking above the car. The tip of his tongue swirled on your clit once again, quickly fluttering his piercing repeatedly. You arched your back and brought your elbows close to your face, moaning at the top of your lungs.

Beads of sweat collected on your forehead as the temperature of your body began to rise rapidly. Your legs quivered; buckling your knees as the inner parts of your thighs closed in on Oikawa's face. He pulled away just as you reached the peak of release, exhaling loudly to catch his breath.

He brought his right hand up and quickly shoved his index and middle fingers straight into your mouth, the tips of his pads pressing down in the back of your throat as you gagged. He stared straight up at you, an ominous grin forming on his face.

"Suck."

You closed your lips around his fingers, tasting salt from his sweat mixed in with the flavor of yourself. Oikawa curled his fingers down, pressing harder on your tongue before he pulled them out completely from your mouth. A long trail of saliva connected the tips of his fingers with your bottom lip, your spit slowly dropping down onto your chest. You coughed slightly, taking in a large breath of air.

"Good girl," Oikawa praised before he lowered his head down and cleared his throat, spitting his own saliva directly onto your pussy. The impact was cold to the touch, making you tighten up, aching for him to touch you more.

You felt every part of your body shock awake as he pushed his saliva coated fingers inside of you, the stark contrast in temperature making you dig your heels into his back while your toes curled. Gasping loudly, your eyes rolled to the back of your skull the second Oikawa started to pump his fingers inside of you—the edge of his knuckles hitting up against your pelvis with every thrust.

You missed the feeling of his fingers inside as nothing but pleasure could be felt all throughout your body and limbs. Moaning at the tips of his fingers grazing against your g-spot, you clasped your hands together tightly as the edge of the seat belt around your wrists sliced against your skin. Oikawa massaged your clit with his other hand, quickly rubbing it with two fingers from side to side.

"You miss this?" Oikawa laughed, cocking his right eyebrow up as he looked at you crumble against his touch. He cleared his throat again and degradingly spat on your pussy one more time. "Do you miss it when I fuck you with my fingers?"

You didn't respond, only the sound of your staggered moans escaping from your lips. The air surrounding the car felt hot as your body continued to exert heat from your skin, condensation starting to form on the windshield despite the top cover completely down.

Oikawa frowned as he furrowed his eyebrows, removing his left hand from your clit in order to slap your face.

"Answer me, you fucking slut." He pinched your cheeks close together while he brought your face forward, continuing to thrust his other fingers deeply inside of you. "I asked, do you miss it when I fuck you with my fingers?"

"Yes," you quietly exhaled, your hot breath trickling down his palm. "I miss your fingers so much."

He let go of your cheeks, placing one firm slap to your face before bringing two fingers back onto your clit, rubbing it in a side-to-side motion vigorously.

"Good girl." He mumbled before he spat on your pussy again, massaging his saliva over your clit with his thumb in a circular motion. Oikawa leaned down again, simultaneously sucking on it while pumping his fingers in and out of you.

"Tooru! Oh my god, please!" You screamed, tugging at the seat belt restraint around your wrists. Trying your best to withhold your moans, you released a quiet high-pitched whine, rocking your hips from side to side. Oikawa placed his left arm over your torso, holding you down as you squirmed in the passenger seat.

He swirled his tongue on your clit again, savoring the taste of you as he curled his digits deep within your core. The tips of his fingers pressed up against your cervix, slowly digging up before bringing them forward. You felt your arms grow tired hovering above your head, your body quickly trembling while Oikawa buried his fingers deeper and deeper inside of you.

You let out a long groan as you felt him repeatedly thrust up into your g-spot, the tips of his fingernails scraping against the rough patch of skin inside your pussy. An intense growing feeling in your stomach immediately dropped down, your body trying its best to release the pressure. Just as you felt the peak of coming, Oikawa noticed the same face you always conjured before you squirted—completely removing his fingers out of you.

"You don't get to come until I say so." He put his slick coated fingers in his mouth, savoring the taste of you before he slapped your pussy, earning a yelp from your mouth.

Feeling like your brain was about to explode, you let out a series of staggered breaths. Your chest began to rise up and down as Oikawa straddled above you, placing his hand back on the base of your throat. He leaned in close to your ear, the ends of his bangs tickling your cheek as he breathed directly on your face.

"What would you rather prefer..." Oikawa brushed his lips on your ear as he tightened his grip around your neck, digging his fingers into your skin. "The gear shift or my glock in your pussy?"

"W-What?" Your body began to shake profusely, your knees buckling inwards as your breath trembled. You thought his question was absurd, not knowing what he meant by his proposition. Looking up at him with a confused and terrorized expression on your face, you reiterated your response. "What do you mean?"

"You heard me, bitch. Do you want the gear shift or my glock in your pussy?" He lifted your head closer to his face, staring straight into your dilated pupils with a malicious intent. Oikawa's eyes widened as he waited for you to answer him, bringing up his right hand to slap your face again. "So? What'll it be?"

"I-I don't know?" Your voice cracked while Oikawa grabbed your cheeks and shoved his thumb into your mouth, the edge of your teeth grazing against his fingertip. He peered down at you before he furrowed his eyebrows, caressing the side of your face.

"Hmm..." he tapped his fingers against your cheek, trailing his finger down your neck and collarbone. Suddenly, a mischievous smile erupted on his mouth, making you nervous for what was to come.

He removed his hand from the base of your neck as you inhaled a large breath of air. Beads of sweat collected on your forehead; your body feeling all sorts of pleasure and pain from his touch.

Oikawa reached above your head and untied the seat belt knot, letting it retract back into the side of the car. Just as your hands were finally free, you looked over at Oikawa grabbing the keys to the car out from the cup holder as he jumped into the driver's seat—stepping on the clutch and turning on the ignition.

The car rumbled beneath you both, smoke starting to come out of the exhaust and in the rearview mirror again. He looked down and made sure the emergency brake was up, the car still parked in place as it continued to rumble beneath you both. Oikawa turned his head and ominously grinned, placing his left hand up and curling his fingers in a come-hither motion again.

"Straddle the gearbox."

You leaned forward, obeying his command. He grabbed onto your waist, helping you up as you placed your left knee on the driver's seat and your right knee on the passenger's. You stabilized yourself by placing your hands behind you on the dashboard, your naked body fully exposed to the spring night. Oikawa slapped the left side of your ass, placing a kiss on your stomach before leaning over to the passenger side and opening the glove compartment.

In the corner of your eye, he pulled out a sleek black pistol with the metal shining underneath what little brightness was left from a dim light post. The barrel was long, but the gun fit sturdy in his grip with his fingers wrapped around the handle. He pulled back on the slide and cocked the gun in place before moving it back to its original position, earning a nervous expression from your face as you watched him.

"Is... is that loaded?" Your voice was soft, but you swallowed in the middle of your sentence, feeling something lodged in your throat while you spoke. Looking at the gun made you nervous as the hair around Oikawa's forehead covered his eyes, unable for you to see his expression.

"Why, are you scared if it is?" He ominously asked, cocking it again one more time. He didn't remove the magazine from the handle to show you if it was or not, ultimately making you uncertain of his future antics.

He reclined back into the driver's seat, pulling out his phone from his back pocket and unlocking his screen. While placing the pistol on his lap, Oikawa brought the phone up and pressed record, smirking up at you.

"Place your clit on the gearshift and touch yourself. Now."

You looked straight into the camera with a blank expression, slowly breathing as you looked down onto the gearstick. It vibrated back and forth as the car rumbled beneath you, cold to the touch as you placed two fingers on your pussy. You looked back up at Oikawa with a concerned look on your face, wondering if it was sanitary to do so.

"Don't worry—it's all clean, no one else has laid a finger on it besides you and me. Touch yourself, right now."

Continuing to furrow your eyebrows, you breathe hesitantly as you spread yourself apart, lowering down onto the gear shift. You explicitly told him you could handle whatever he did to you—so wanting to prove yourself right, you obliged with all of his demands. You gasped at the sudden change in temperature on the edge of your pussy, the quick vibrations from the car quickly stimulating your clit.

Thousands of nerve endings triggered all at once, driving your body over the edge. You curled your toes and continued to straddle the middle console, grinding your hips along the edge of the gear stick. Careful not to move the hand brake or the gearbox any further, you moaned at the touch of the cold metal vibrating rapidly against your clit.

"Good," Oikawa murmured, unzipping his pants as his erect dick popped straight out. He held the phone in his left hand while slowly stroking his cock in his right, grinning maliciously into the camera preview. "Stick your fingers in your mouth and moan for me."

As Oikawa continued to pleasure himself, you thought of an idea in your mind—you were going to give him what he wanted and put on a show for him. Your mood instantly switched, placing your left two fingers in your mouth as you continued to spread apart your pussy. Looking seductively in the camera, you wrapped your lips delicately around your fingers up to the second joint, closing your eyes and humming at the bottom of your throat.

"Fuck," Oikawa parted his lips open and closed his eyes while he threw his head back into the headrest, exhaling a hesitated moan as his right hand continued to pleasure himself. His fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft as he moved up his hard cock, pressing his thumb around the tip of his dick over and over again. "Oh my god, touch yourself more for me."

You rocked your hips against the gear shift, the vibration from the rumble pressing against your clit sending large waves of pleasure up to your body. The same feeling from before came back, a tense pressure forming at the pit of your stomach again. Grinding your clit against the gear shift once more, you let out a quick, breathy moan—trailing your right hand up your chest and grabbing onto your right breast, pinching your hardened nipple in between your fingers.

"Holy fuck, you're so goddamn sexy." Oikawa let out a prolonged and staggered moan as he continued to pump his dick faster in his hand, slightly arching his back up from the driver's seat. The phone in his hand trembled slightly, still recording you touching yourself against the gear stick. Seeing him get off to you pleasuring yourself inflated your confidence, lustfully wanting to tease him more without even laying a finger on his body.

Taking a risk, you took the pistol off from his thigh with your right hand and peered down at him seductively, dragging the tips of your fingers from your left hand into your mouth, pulling down your bottom lip. While making sure you didn't rest any of your fingers near the trigger, you pressed the side of the pistol on your chest, plunging your fingers back into your mouth. You hummed against the roof of your tongue, moaning softly as the tip of the barrel grazed against your nipple.

"Fuck!" Oikawa groaned your name while watching you trail the pistol down your torso, vigorously jacking himself off at the sight of your erotic movements.

His breathing became hitched; slow and staggered exhales releasing through his lips. Dropping his jaw and pinching his eyes shut, he moaned loudly—a small amount of cum releasing from the tip of his cock onto his hand.

He reclined back into the seat, panting hard just to catch his breath. His right hand remained wrapped around his dick, the white semen dripping down the edges of his knuckles. In an instant, he propped himself up on the rear console above and behind the seat, near the trunk. With his left hand, he dropped his phone and grabbed the pistol from your hand, pointing it straight at your forehead—the metal from the tip of the barrel feeling cold against your sweaty skin.

"Suck my dick. Do it, or I'll shove this glock in your pussy."

Oikawa continued to stroke his shaft; the semen dripping from the tip of his cock used as lubrication, sounding sticky to the ears. You climbed back into the passenger seat, one leg at a time before kneeling down on the cushion, facing your body towards him. Oikawa dragged the pistol down your face, stopping the tip of the barrel at the base of your lips. You looked up at him and smiled, sticking your tongue out as the metal pressed up against your tastebuds.

Oikawa exhaled a satisfied moan, removing his semen-coated right hand from the base of his cock as he pressed his fingers against your lips, shoving his fingers down your throat. "Clean it up for me."

You closed your eyes and nodded, licking the pads of his digits—tasting the salty secretions of his cum. Oikawa's cold fingers grazed against the inside of your cheek, smearing his semen against your teeth as you cleaned off the edges of his knuckles. He pulled out his hand from your mouth before smacking your face and pinching your cheeks again, your saliva and some leftover ejaculate dribbling down your chin.

"Suck my cock. Now." He pressed the tip of the pistol against your temple, the edge of the barrel sinking into your skin. "Don't make me repeat myself again."

Instantly, you lowered your head down to Oikawa's hips, diligently wrapping your hand around the base of his shaft. You placed the tip of his dick on your tongue, licking the crevice between where the head and the shaft met. Curling your lips outwards, you began to bob your head up and down while moving your hand along with the motion, rotating your wrists.

Oikawa grabbed the back of your head and a handful of your hair in his hand, pushing your face down on his hips. He pulled your head back up, tightening his grip around your hair before shoving his cock back into your mouth. You instantly gagged, the tip of his dick hitting the back of your throat making you shed a few tears from the corners of your eyes.

"I thought you said you could handle it." Oikawa darkly teased, holding your head down as you choked on his dick. When he released his grip, you shot your head back up—tears streaming down your face, your eye makeup ruined and a smile on your face.

"Take a picture of me," you placed the tip of his dick back against your tongue, licking underneath the crown before planting a small kiss on the head. "I look so cute while sucking on your big dick, don't I, Tooru?"

"Absolutely." Oikawa picked up his phone again, unlocking the screen before pointing the camera in your face. "Pose for me."

You closed your eyes and chuckled, holding the base of his cock while placing the tip back on your tongue. Through your eyelids, you could sense the flash of the phone camera going off as Oikawa snapped a quick picture of you sucking his dick. When the click of the shutter went off, you opened your eyes again and engulfed the head of his cock back into your mouth, slowly lowering your head down as you looked up into his eyes.

Oikawa reached over and grabbed the pistol again, placing it on the side of your temple. You tried to ignore the muzzle pressed against your skin, solely focused on bobbing your head up and down on his cock. Rotating your wrist from side to side, you heard Oikawa take another picture—the shutter and flash all going off at once as you swirled the tip of your tongue on his shaft.

"Yeah, keep sucking my cock. Suck it like the good little slut you are."

He placed his phone down before reaching over the passenger seat to slap your ass—the sound of the harsh smack echoing out to the parking lot. Just as the impact of his hand met with your skin, Oikawa grabbed onto your ass and shook it aggressively, earning a soft giggled hum from your mouth.

"So fucking sexy," Oikawa darkly chuckled as he ran his fingers down your ass, giving you another smack across your skin.

You shoved his cock deeper into your mouth, the mix of your saliva and some of his left over cum dripping down all over his hips. Oikawa grabbed the top of your head, lowering your face down on his cock again. You heard him moan at the top of his lungs, hissing through his teeth as his abs tensed up, his body trembling underneath you.

You removed his dick from your mouth, a trail of saliva connecting the tip of his head to your bottom lip. Inhaling deeply, you closed your eyes and lowered your head all the way back down until your lips touched the base of his cock. You instantly gagged, pinching your eyes shut as you felt him throb against the back of your throat, filling up every crevice inside your mouth.

"Good girl," Oikawa teased, his breath panting through his lips as he stroked the back of your head gently. "You're taking me so well."

Immediately right after, you forced your head back while removing his dick from your mouth, a large exhale emitting from your lips as you took a deep inhale for air. A trail of saliva lingered from the tip of his cock to the bottom of your lip again, looking up at him with a lustful expression.

Oikawa pinched his eyebrows and smirked down at you, grabbing the base of his cock as he repeatedly slapped your cheek with it. While pulling your head back with his left hand, he let go of his dick to place a firm slap on your face again, your head whipping to the side.

"Ugh, fuck yeah." You growled, instantly satisfied with the impact on your cheek. You collected a decent amount of saliva in your mouth before spitting directly on his dick, massaging your hand up and down his shaft. "Do what you want to me, just use me and control me."

"Oh yeah?" He grabbed your face and pinched your cheeks together, leaning down to whisper in your ear. "Don't tempt me, I just might."

While instantly shoving your face down, Oikawa forced his cock through your lips once more. He bucked his hips up, face-fucking your mouth while you choked on his dick. Tears formed at the corner of your eyes again, slowly dripping down your cheeks as you made a guttural sound in the back of your throat. You lowered your head down again, the edge of your lips curling around the base of his shaft.

He released another staggered moan as you pulled your head up, bobbing your head back down on the tip of his cock. You felt his body tense up before he gripped the back of your head tightly, his dick twitching slightly as he came into your mouth—a spur of hot liquid hitting the back of your throat.

Oikawa groaned loudly, throwing his head back into the air as another gush of semen came into your mouth. He gripped his right hand around the base of your throat and brought your head up; your cheeks puffed out, filled with cum. You grabbed onto his forearm, trying your best to release his grip around your neck as he pulled your face closer to his.

"Open your mouth. Let me see." Oikawa commanded, pressing his forehead up to yours. His once bright brown eyes grew dark, dilated, and dangerous—entirely filled with lust and malevolence.

You panicked; your legs shaking profusely as a small amount of your slick dripped down your right thigh. Without thinking, you instantaneously swallowed all of his cum in your mouth, feeling the thick and viscous semen slide down your throat. You choked a bit, coughing slightly in his face as you swallowed again—the lump in your throat disappearing down your esophagus.

You stuck out your tongue, showing Oikawa that you swallowed all of his cum. Your hot breath tickled his cheeks as you smiled, exhaling a soft giggle. The tips of his fingers dug straight into the sides of your neck, your pulse beating faster and faster against his thumb. He breathed out through his nostrils, a smirk forming on his lips as he tightened the grip around your throat.

"You're nasty, don't swallow my kids."

His eyes thinned before flashing his canine tooth on the side of his dental cavity, smashing his lips onto yours once again. He kept his right hand on the base of your throat while he gripped the back of your head, pulling you deeper into the sloppy kiss. Forcing his tongue inside your mouth, Oikawa swayed his lips back and forth against yours. He bit the bottom of your lip, dragging it down as you moaned into his mouth.

Oikawa didn't mind the taste of his own cum on his lips while kissing you—in fact, he craved your kisses more, opening his jaw to let your tongue into his mouth. He sucked on your bottom lip as your saliva dripped down your chin, swirling the hot metal piercing against the tip of your tongue. He kissed you with passion; the intense desire for your body under his made him aroused again, ready for another round of making your spirit crumble.

He immediately pulled back, a loud smack from your mouth erupting from the suction. Oikawa breathed deeply, letting go of your hair as he trailed his hand down your spine. You let out a small yelp when he slapped your ass hard, the instant rush of blood to the surface of your skin sending a pleasured feeling to your brain while you moaned.

Oikawa pointed to the rear parcel behind the seats he was sitting on, his chest rising up and down as he let out a deep command, a menacing growl erupting from his throat. "Get your knees up on here with your ass out, now."

You didn't hesitate while bending over the seat, your breasts now pressed up against the back hood of your car. Your knees now rested on the rear parcel, close to your chest while you could feel Oikawa's hands wander on your back, gripping the sides of your waist. Looking up, you saw the Tokyo skyline in the far distance—the tall expressway ramps high up in the air without any vehicles traveling on them. The parking lot lights dimmed down, no longer providing any sort of light to your car; only the brightness from the Tokyo skyline and expressway ramps lit up what was left of the wharf island.

In an instant, a cold sensation pierced through your core and touched your cervix, curling downwards onto your g-spot again. You whipped your head back to see Oikawa's sinister smirk plastered across his face as he pumped two digits inside of you—the tips of his fingers freezing to the touch against your pussy.

You gasped loudly, gripping your hands against your car as you buckled your knees together. You shut your eyes and cinched your eyebrows together, muttering the word 'fuck' underneath your breath over and over again. Oikawa lifted his left hand up and smacked it across your ass, the noise sounding painful to the ear.

"You thought I was done with you? I haven't even made you squirt yet," Oikawa shoved his fingers deeper inside of you, the edge of his knuckles hitting your pelvis repeatedly. "I'm going to fuck you until you scream for God."

"I don't even believe in God," you breathed out, retorting his threat.

"What do you mean? I'm right here." Oikawa loomed over your figure, placing his left hand on top of yours. You heard him chuckle into your ear, his fingers still continuously pumping in and out of your pussy. "Once I'm done with you, you'll believe there is a God—and that God is me."

Oikawa pushed his left hand down on your spine, forcing you to lift your ass up higher. He trailed his fingers down your back, slapping your ass once again before crouching down below you. Immediately, you felt him remove his fingers and situate his face in between your legs again, the bottom of his chin touching your thighs. The tip of his tongue ran across your pussy again, searching for your clit.

"Tooru, Tooru, fuck!" Your forehead knocked against the rear of your car, feeling the sweat and heat exerting from your body condense against the cold touch. Oikawa hummed against your clit, swirling his warm tongue piercing in a circle—knowing it always drove your body wild while he did so. He clasped both of his hands on your ass, the sound of the loud smack bouncing through the air.

He licked all around your pussy again, vigorously sucking on your clit as he buried his entire face right in between your thighs. His mouth, chin and nose were coated with your essence, swaying his lips back and forth as he continued to eat you out like he was starving for days on end. Oikawa's fingers dug deep into your skin, the tight grip on your ass sending circuits of pleasure up to your brain.

Your breaths became shallow and staggered with every inhale as he shook his head violently down below. He moaned against your pussy again before removing his face, firmly inserting two digits back into your entrance. Just like before, Oikawa penetrated deep inside of you, curling the pads of his fingers repeatedly into your g-spot.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck—Tooru!" Moaning in waves, you balled your hand into a fist, feeling the edge of your fingernails dig deeper into your palm. Oikawa placed his tongue against the left side of your ass; licking, suckling and biting on your skin as the capillary veins broke underneath the surface.

Every time his fingers curled downward to hit the rough patch of skin inside your pussy, you felt a deep, aching pressure wanting to release. Your body tensed up; your arms and legs shaking profusely no matter how hard you tried to keep it under control. Oikawa bit the skin on your ass, causing a moan to form in the back of your throat.

You felt his fingers speed up and sink deeper inside of your pussy, slowly taking its shape as it tightens around the two digits. Oikawa removed his lips from your skin, exhaling a groan in the process. While bringing his other two fingers up to his mouth, he coated them with his saliva before reaching around the front, vigorously swishing against your clit in a side-to-side motion again.

"Don't fucking come until I say so," Oikawa commanded, simultaneously pleasuring you with both of his hands.

While you tried to obey his orders, the pressure inside your body that you withheld slowly started to ache, your limbs beginning to tremble against his touch. You whimpered, burying your head on the edge of the seat while covering your arms over your head, trying your best to bear the mix of pleasure and pain.

"Please, Toor—"

"Shut the fuck up."

You instantly exhaled quietly through your teeth; the cold air you breathed out brushing against your lips. Oikawa's hands moved faster and faster, his touches growing rougher than before. Taking a big inhale, tears started to form in the corner of your eyes as you couldn't take the pain of holding the pressure inside your core anymore. Oikawa pressed down on your clit, sloshing his fingers rapidly as he finally gave the word you begged for.

"Come, now."

Not even a second later, you screamed at the top of your lungs. Oikawa removed his fingers from your pussy and slapped your ass directly after, feeling liquid erupt against his left two fingers while he continued stimulating your clit. Squirting all over the rear parcel, you let out a prolonged moan at the top of your lungs, burying your head deep into the back of your car. Your chest rose up and down, your head spinning in all directions as sweat accumulated on your forehead.

Your entire body felt on fire, the rush of blood to your brain making you feel dizzy. As you squeezed the palm of your hand, you wondered to yourself how much longer you could take it. You felt absolutely tired, but you knew Oikawa was just getting started.

He removed his hands entirely off you, slapping your ass one more time before hovering over your body—whispering another proposition. "Now, I want you to tell me how it feels to get fucked by my glock."

Your eyes instantly widened, your breath hitching as you shot your eyes to the right. You instantly turned your head back to see Oikawa stretch his arms up high in the air, the black night sky shining brightly above you two, with the same gun from before secured in his grip.

The wind rushed down through your skin, a cool sensation brushing all over your sweaty body. You couldn't make a sound as you were in utter shock; your legs, arms and head trembling profusely from the aftermath of Oikawa's touch. You instantly looked up again at the Tokyo skyline in the far, far distance—multicolored lights from the busy city and the ambient noise of the ocean behind you adding to the atmosphere.

The parking lot was completely barren and dark, not a light to illuminate the car or another person in sight. Your heart pumped rapidly through your chest as you could hear him cock the gun behind you, feeling the cold metal slowly trail down your spine.

"Face me."

You closed your eyes while pushing yourself up from the back of your car, rolling over on your back. The cold temperature of your car felt oddly relaxing on your blazing hot skin, calming down your increasing heart rate. Oikawa placed his hands underneath your knees to lift them up a bit, exposing yourself to him before he grabbed his vape resting in the cup holder.

He took a large hit off the black e-cigarette cartridge, inhaling for a couple of seconds. With the glock in his other hand, he loomed over your body like a shadow, gently caressing the edge of your face before kissing your lips tenderly. Oikawa moaned, transferring smoke into your mouth during the process while wisps of vapor escaped from your kiss.

"How much can you handle?" He whispered ominously, trailing the tip of the glock slowly over your breasts, then down your stomach to in between your thighs—all while locking eyes with you. It was freezing cold, along with the spring night.

As your mind ruminated with sex-crazed thoughts, any sort of consequences or logical reasoning was out of the question. Your eyes were filled with lust; only pleasure and your body's carnal desire at the top of your priorities. Without even thinking twice, you nodded, too impulsive to deny.

"All of it." You exhaled the smoke he transferred into your mouth while closing your eyes, gasping as soon as you felt the tip of the glock slowly enter inside you.

It first followed with a sharp pain, cold to the touch, enough to make you wince—but after a certain threshold, it became easy to slip in. Oikawa started slow at first, pulling it out entirely. The metal was freezing cold inside of you, sending shivers throughout your body. Soon, he pushed it in deeper, up until your pussy touched the trigger. His finger rested gently on it, your entire safety dependent on one little click.

"Does the glock fit, baby?" He whispered in your ear before lowering his head to suck on your neck, biting down on your skin.

You couldn't respond; your focus was too entrenched on the cold metal sliding in and out of you. Breathless moans began to erupt from your lips, unable to comprehend how much pleasure you received from the glock. While grasping the back of Oikawa's hair tightly, you looked up into the sky, only the stars within your vision.

Once he removed his head from your neck, you could feel him pull the gun out completely to turn it upside down, holding the handle backwards. He thrusted it back inside, slowly increasing his pace. The metal began to warm up from the warmth of your body, feeling the slick grooves of the pistol slide against you.

Oikawa looked down at your face become weary; your eyes slightly closing and your mouth open and panting, completely fucked out of your mind. He chuckled to himself, drooping his eyes a bit before inserting two digits into your mouth, burying the pads of his fingers deeper into your throat.

"Do you like it when I fuck you with this?" His voice became deep and rough, a slight malevolence heard under his tone. "Tell me, are you a slut for my glock?"

"Yes," you swallowed the moan following after your response, closing your eyes. Through his fingers, you mustered out an incoherent praise. "It feels so good."

He took his fingers out of your mouth, reached behind you and grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling your head down until the Tokyo skyline in the distance was upside down in your vision. "Yeah, you fucking like that, don't you?"

Your mouth hung low, panting out a breathless moan as your vision faded, barely seeing Oikawa peer down at your exhausted expression. You didn't even realize he cleared his throat and spat in your open mouth, degrading both your body and your dignity. He released a fist of your hair and clasped his hand around your neck, barely letting you breathe.

"Since you love this glock so much..." he dragged his hand down your throat to the base of your neck and down your chest, cupping one of your breasts in his palm. A malicious smile crept upon his lips, taunting out a threat. "What if I pulled the trigger?"

"You wouldn't," your eyebrows cinched, looking straight at him with a worried expression. "It's unloaded, right?"

Oikawa chuckled, not responding at first. He continued to sink the glock deeper and deeper inside of you, faster and faster each time. The uncertainty was killing your curiosity, desperate to know if he was bluffing.

"Right?!" You reiterated, feeling your heart start to beat faster and faster.

Oikawa pulled out the glock entirely from between your legs, disarmed the safety lock, and cocked the slider back. He stood up on the trunk of your car and placed his arm up in the air, pointing the glock to the sky. His eyes peered down at you, nothing but a ghastly expression on his face. "Cover your ears."

Within a second, he pressed the trigger, watching smoke erupt from the end of the muzzle. The sound of a bullet going off into the sky echoed loudly in the parking lot, followed by a loud scream from your lips. Your hands were covered over your ears with your eyes wide open, shaking uncontrollably from the realization that the gun—which was previously inside of you—was loaded all along.

He dropped back down to his knees again, twirling the glock in his hands. Oikawa brought the tip of the gun to his lips, swiftly blowing the rest of the smoke erupting from the barrel. An imprudent smirk grew across his face as he wiped the glock off with one of his t-shirts on the seat, cleaning it off. He shifted his eyes to you, another wicked thought coming across his mind.

His knees dropped down to the edge of the rear parcel, looming his body over yours with the glock in his hand. He pushed back on slide and cocked the gun again, letting the barrel peak out. A whisper escaped his lips, his face close to your ear. "Dare to find out if there's one more?"

Without even letting you respond, he positioned the glock at the entrance of your pussy again, pushing it forward. An inaudible gasp emitted from your mouth, feeling the cold metal thrust into you once more. You couldn't even speak; morally torn for letting your body experience the impulsive desire it craved. Uncertainty crept upon your mind, not knowing what to expect from him anymore.

A sensual feeling of release was close, but the kiss of death seemed closer. Oikawa's finger laid off the trigger, positioned to the side while he thrusted the gun inside of you repeatedly, watching your face contort to the pleasure.

He grabbed your face with his left hand, squeezing your cheeks roughly before planting a smack on your face. While grasping the edge of your jaw, he pulled your face close to his, muttering on your lips. "Are you begging to come?"

"Y-Yes," you mustered all you could to respond, feeling your body become weak and exhausted. Your thoughts were not sane, neither was your conscience.

"Then do it when I say so." He loosened his grip on your jaw, planting small kisses along your neck, trailing his tongue along your skin.

You soon felt his left hand wander down your body, lowering himself closer in between your thighs for a full view. He placed his left two fingers inside his mouth, coating them with his saliva before pressing them against your clit, rubbing in small circles aggressively.

"Three," he began to count down, chuckling in between numbers. Oikawa thrusted the pistol faster and faster inside of you, gradually picking up the pace while his fingers continued to swish from side to side on your clit. You felt something build up in your core, aching for another release.

"Two," he lifted his right index finger off the side, positioning it on the trigger. The glock slipped deeper inside of you, feeling the edge of his knuckles on the handle graze against your pussy. It was then when you realized what he was going to do.

"Wait, wait, wait—!"

Oikawa didn't even count down to one. He pulled the trigger while the glock was inside of you, feeling the slide click back into place. A scream erupted from your mouth, feeling your eyes roll all the way to the back of your skull while a pressure in your core exploded. You couldn't even feel your essence squirt out and trickle down your legs as every muscle in your body froze in place. Through your vision, the sky started to move, watching the stars spin in a circle.

There was a period of silence between the trigger going off inside of you; only the sound of your hesitated exhales and your pounding heartbeat could be heard. Oikawa continued to hold the glock inside of your limp body, watching you go into shock. Your eyes trailed over to him with a wicked smirk on his face, followed by the view of your lower body.

You felt him remove the glock, watching him slowly pull it out from inside your pussy. It was drenched in your essence, dripping down onto Oikawa's hand. In an instant, he dropped the magazine from the handle, turning it upside down to show there were no more bullets left.

"It was empty," he chuckled, throwing the unloaded magazine on the floor of your car. "I only put in one bullet."

You rolled your eyes and flipped over your body on the trunk of your car, coughing slightly. Every inch of your body was shaking from anxiety, unable to process what happened. It sounded absolutely insane to anyone, but your body was sexually defiled from a gun, and you came from the uncertainty of whether or not it was loaded.

"You're such a dick," you muttered, still shaking from the experience. "That was absolutely insane."

"Oh, did you think we're done? Baby, I'm just getting started," Oikawa chuckled while gripping his hands onto your waist, slowly trailing up your back as he loomed over behind you. A sharp pain formed on your shoulder while you felt his teeth drag down your skin, placing a small kiss on the crevice between your shoulder blades.

Gripping your waist with his left hand one more time, Oikawa grabbed the base of his shaft and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of your pussy, teasing it slightly before it pushed past it. You let out a hesitated moan, shocked from the sudden invasion.

It had been a while since you had sex, not seeing Oikawa for a few weeks in person. Your body had forgotten the feeling of his dick inside of you, but once it finally filled you up again, you remembered exactly how it pleasured every little nerve and every little sensation. He was big; no doubt about it, a lot bigger than the glock—the girth of his dick was indescribable, just barely pushing through the tightness of your pussy.

The nature of the vagina without penetration for a while caused your walls to shrink, which made Oikawa almost drop down to his knees when he slid his cock inside of you. Somehow, it felt almost better than the last time, the restriction around his dick from your pussy causing him to throb against you even harder than before. He threw his head back to take a quick breather, letting you adjust to his size.

Oikawa ran his fingers through his sweaty bangs; the feeling of the cool, crisp night air against his skin making him shiver a bit. He felt his heart pound intensely through his chest—the traffic ambience of the city, the crashing ocean waves against the wharf, and the pace of his rapid heartbeat were the only things he could hear at the moment.

He placed his hands on your waist, moving his hips back as he slowly slid his dick out of you. The feeling made your arms collapse on the trunk of your car, the cold white metal pressing up against your hot palms. Oikawa thrusted quickly into you, the tip of his dick hitting against your cervix while he held himself in place. Your jaw dropped down, a high pitched scream erupting from the top of your throat as he gripped your shoulder tightly, shoving his cock as deep as it could go inside of you.

"Holy fuck, baby. You're as tight as ever," Oikawa growled, pulling out his cock once more only to shove it back inside of you. "Maybe I should deprive you of this dick more often."

Gradually, he began moving his hips again at a steady pace, increasing his speed faster and faster. You felt him slide in and out of you repeatedly, the tip of his cock kissing against your cervix every time he pushed forward. Oikawa gripped onto your waist again, digging his fingers into your skin.

"God-fucking-damn!" He threw his head back, moving his bangs dripping from his sweat out of his eyes. Grinding his hips deeper into you, his cock continued to throb against your grip, forcing you to tighten your pussy slightly more. You let out a restrained whimper when he pushed you farther against the trunk until most of your body pressed down on the back of the car, your stomach resting on the edge of the rear parcel.

He placed his palm underneath your left knee, lifting up your leg to rest on the back of the car. While grabbing onto your hips once more, he pulled your body back onto him, burying his cock deeper inside your core. You let out a loud and prolonged moan of pleasure, almost sounding like a painful cry for help.

"Oh my fucking god, Tooru!" You crinkle your nose and shut your eyes, continuing to exhale a breathy moan every time Oikawa thrusted his cock into you, almost feeling him inside your stomach.

He raised his left arm up and slapped your ass across the back of his hand. While gripping your ass with his large hands, he spread you open to get a good view of his cock sliding in and out of your pussy.

"Has any other dick fucked you like this before?" He leaned over your body, sliding his right hand up to the base of your throat, fingers pinching the sides of your neck. His right hand remained on your waist, shoving your body back down on his cock.

"No," you breathed out, grabbing onto his forearm as you stared directly at the Tokyo skyline. Oikawa pulled your head back until you felt him exhale against your ear, the hot temperature of his breath lingering on your cold skin. "No one can besides you."

"That's right, no one can fuck you as good as I can." Oikawa tightened his grip around your neck, forcing you to look up at the expressway bridge. In the dark, he menacingly chuckled again before whispering in your ear one more time. "You're all mine, you belong to no one else."

He shoved two fingers through your lips, hooking his index and middle finger on the inside of your cheek as you coughed from the sudden invasion. He pulled back the side of your mouth, holding your jaw still with his thumb as he slapped your ass one more time. Your hot tongue pressed on the side of his cold fingers, huffing out a lament of pleasure.

Oikawa leaned back, letting your ass slap against his groin. You rocked your hips back and forth, swaying your lower body to match the rhythm of his thrusts. He filled you up so well; the girth of his dick reigned victorious compared to any of the men you've fucked before. You felt the large vein that ran over the front of his dick pulsate inside your pussy, sliding back and forth each time Oikawa pushed himself deeper into you.

The Tokyo skyline in the distance shined brighter than before as you were forced to look at it, both of Oikawa's hands placed firmly against the sides of your head—two fingers looped on the side of your cheek while the other held your face still. He pushed your body down onto the back of the car, your breasts touching the cold metal of the trunk again.

"Hands behind your back, now." Oikawa ordered, pushing your face down on the car.

Your body felt all kinds of contrasting temperatures—the feeling of fire ignited in your lower half while ice cold and freezing dominated the top. You did as you were told, quickly placing your hands behind your back. He released his grip on your head, the two fingers once inserted into your mouth now pulled out a trail of your saliva that dripped onto the white car paint.

Instantly, he grabbed both of your wrists with his right hand—holding onto them tightly as they remained crossed on the crook of your back. While his left hand grabbed the back of your head again, your face pressed against the cold surface of the trunk. With your knee hiked up against the edge of the seat and your thigh pressed close to the side of your torso, Oikawa rammed back inside of you with a powerful thrust.

He shoved your head further against the piercing cold metal of your car, the right side of your cheek feeling absolutely frozen to the touch. His cock slid in and out of you faster and faster, the same pressure forming in your core once again. You closed your eyes and moaned, feeling your body grind up against the trunk of your car.

"Tooru, fuck me harder," you begged as tears formed in the corner of your eyes, rotating your head so the side of your forehead pressed up against the car. The hesitated moans that escaped through your lips condensed in the air, a puff of vapor determining how cold the temperature dropped. "Fuck me harder, don't stop—"

Immediately interrupting you, Oikawa initiated the hardest slap ever possible to your ass—his palm red and swollen as the darkened mark on your cheek left your skin stinging, bruised to the touch. You let out a piercing scream that echoed throughout the parking lot accompanied by what noise remained of the powerful smack.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do—I'm in charge."

Oikawa released his grip on your head and grabbed your waist again with both of his hands, bringing your body closer as he shoved his cock deeper, harder, and faster inside. You heard him let out a couple of groans while he slowly pumped his dick inside with force, sensually letting it slide in and out of you.

He grabbed the back of your head again, running his fingers through your scalp as he pulled you back. "Get on top and ride me."

Releasing the grip on your hair, he shoved your head back down onto the surface of the car before slowly pulling out his dick. While pinching his eyebrows and inhaling through his teeth, Oikawa watched the entrance of your pussy hold onto the edges of his cock, your slick fully coating the entirety of his shaft. He let out a deep exhale while the tip popped out, bouncing a tad before the cold air touched the skin.

Oikawa grabbed the base of his cock, slowly pumping his hand up and down as he sat on the edge of the rear parcel behind the seats, dropping himself down into the passenger side. As he leaned back, the top of the seat resting underneath his shoulder blades stuck to his skin, feeling cold from the night air and sweaty from heat exertion.

He pumped his cock in his right hand while running his left through his hair; waiting for you to straddle his hips. Once you collected your breath, you pushed yourself up off the surface of the car and kneeled back down on the driver's seat right next to Oikawa. He rested his free arm back on the edge of the seat before turning his head towards you, smirking ominously.

In an instant, he grabbed your face with his left hand, pinching your cheeks together as your lips parted slightly. He looked straight at you, furrowing his eyebrows as he darkly chuckled. "I said get on top and ride me. Now."

He maneuvered his hand down to grasp the base of your throat, his fingers pinching against your veins while your pulse pumped against the tips of his pads. It almost felt instinctual to have his hand wrapped around your neck; your own personal necklace only to ever be put on during sex.

You placed your hands on the edge of the driver's seat, digging your fingers into the fabric as you straddled Oikawa's hips with your thighs. He looked up at you, his eyelids drooping down while giving you a mischievous smirk, the same shit-eating grin he always gave you when he had an ulterior motive.

He pulled your head down by your neck, smashing his lips onto yours once again. Kissing you roughly, he slapped the tip of his cock on your ass a few times, instructing you to lift up your hips. You obliged, raising your body up by your thighs. Just as he placed the tip of his dick at the entrance of your pussy, Oikawa released a guttural, low moan into your mouth while you slowly lowered yourself onto his cock.

"Mmm, oh fuck." Oikawa whispered into your mouth, his body trembling as your pussy engulfed his dick.

You exhaled a breathy moan through your lips, closing your eyes as your ass touched his legs with his cock filling you up entirely again. You could almost feel it poking through your stomach—a large, full, satisfied feeling on the inside of your core. While you began to slowly move up and down, you grasped the back of Oikawa's head, running your fingers through his cold, sweat-drenched hair.

He let go of the grip around your throat and placed both of his hands on your back, trailing down your body until he firmly grasped your ass into his hands. Guiding you to bounce up and down on him, you rocked your hips in a circle—feeling the tip of his dick graze against your cervix once more. Your body clung tightly to his, your chest pressing up against his head while he buried his face into your breasts.

Oikawa stuck out his tongue and licked against your collarbone, roughly sucking on your sweet and supple skin. You bounced up and down on his dick again, grinding your hips back and forth on his while feeling him move along with you. As you let out a prolonged and vocal moan, Oikawa grunted when he felt the tip of cock swirl around your cervix. He sucked harder on the base of your neck, breaking the capillaries underneath the surface of your skin—leaving a prominent, darkened mark.

"You're so fucking big," you moaned into the night, throwing your head back as you ran your left hand through Oikawa's damp hair. You opened your eyes slowly, seeing the bright lights of the city skyline in the background. Rocking your hips back and forth, your ass slapped against Oikawa's thighs as his cock slid in and out of your pussy with ease.

"You're such a dirty fucking slut," Oikawa mumbled against your skin, throwing his head back while looking up at you. He cinched his eyebrows and grabbed the back of your head, forcing you to look him in the eyes. "Tell me, baby. What are you?"

"A dirty fucking slut," you reiterated, your forehead touching his while your neck crouched down. Staring into his eyes, you felt the rush of blood to your brain, every inch of your mind wanting to scream more badly than ever before. His brown irises grew dark, noticing his pupils dilated to the fullest extent while he glared at you with a domineering expression.

"Whose dirty fucking slut?" Oikawa cocked his eyebrow, peering up into your eyes. You closed your eyelids, locking your fingers together against the back of his neck.

"Your dirty fucking slut," you mumbled against his lips, your hot breath infiltrating what little space remained between your faces.

"And what's my name?"

"Tooru—"

Oikawa brought his hand up and slapped you across the face, a firm punishment for saying the wrong answer. You felt a stinging sensation to your left cheek as your head whipped to the side, a shock to your body as you snapped out of a lustful trance.

"No it's not. I'm not going to repeat myself again, what's my fucking name?"

"Daddy," you whispered, placing your cold palm against your cheek—the impact to your face warming up your fingers. Oikawa placed his hands onto your waist again, guiding you to grind your hips back and forth on his cock.

"That's what I fucking thought." Oikawa slapped his right hand on your ass, gripping down on your skin as he asked the question. Your legs trembled beneath him, your body still bouncing up and down on his dick. "And whose dirty little fucking slut are you?"

"I'm daddy's dirty little fucking slut," you hissed through your teeth, taking in the humiliation and degradation Oikawa taunted you with. You swayed your hips in a faster motion, feeling his cock throb inside your pussy even harder.

Oikawa clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth, shaking his head slightly as he tsked. "Yeah you are, filthy bitch."

Once more, Oikawa slapped your ass again before taking all of his hands off of your body. You placed your fingers on his chest, feeling up and down his skin as you traced your hands across his tattoos. The ink on his neck flexed, the head of the dragon gazing straight into your eyes.

Oikawa rested his left hand on the crook of your back, trailing his fingers down your skin before giving you a quick slap on your ass. He did the same with his right hand, placing it firmly on your waist, guiding you to grind harder on his dick. Your cheek rested against his, quietly moaning into his ear as his cock slid effortlessly inside of you over and over again.

An eyebrow cocked on his face, insinuating a mischievous and delinquent motive in his mind. Oikawa squeezed his left hand between your cheeks, pushing your face away from his. Two fingers invaded through your lips and down your throat, pressing against the back of your tongue while you gagged from the sudden forcefulness. A hack of your saliva spat on his two digits before he swirled them around your mouth and tongue, collecting more.

He removed his fingers from your mouth, a slight cough and a gasp for air escaping through your lips. In an instant, you gasped abruptly—feeling the aforementioned left two digits touch over your asshole, the pad of his middle finger tracing delicately in a circle over the spot. Oikawa's left hand situated itself between your ass, slowly teasing the entrance of your tight hole.

You let out a quiet and restrained high pitched squeal the second you felt his middle finger push through your asshole—not one, but two joints deep into your body. Oikawa bucked his hips forward, slapping his thighs against the bottom of your ass, feeling his big cock pile drive deep into your core.

"Fuck! Tooru...Tooru, please!" You winced from the stimulation of his dick railing inside your pussy and his fingers hooked into your ass, pumping them both in and out of your body simultaneously. His left thumb remained situated on your back, his nail digging deep into your skin as his middle finger continued to plunge further into your body.

You moaned again, an erotic scream erupting from the top of your throat. It echoed into the parking lot; the frequency of your wails projecting into amplified waves throughout the air. It was unintentionally your loudest moan of the night—one that made Oikawa take his right hand off the crook of your back and grab your face again, pinching both of your cheeks in between his thumb and index finger.

"Shut up, bitch." A somewhat firm yet gentle slap smacked across the left side of your face. He grabbed the back of your head again, bringing you in closer. "Do you want all of Tokyo to hear you get punished?"

His middle finger sunk deeper into your asshole, slowly pulling it out and plunging it back in while he bucked his hips forward again. His cock slid in and out of your pussy effortlessly, fully coated in your thick and viscous essence. You shut your eyelids and pressed your lips together, forcing yourself not to look him straight in the eyes.

Your silent response spoke louder than words itself, letting Oikawa know exactly what to do next as you remained trembling underneath his touch.

"Oh, so you do want them to hear?" Oikawa grabbed the back of your head and pulled down on your hair, forcing you to look up at the night sky. Only darkness blurred your vision, small wisps of clouds and some stars could be seen up in the atmosphere. "Then scream my name. Scream my name to all of Tokyo so everyone knows exactly who you belong to."

He buried his face into your neck, unhinging his jaw and biting straight into your skin—the pain from his teeth sinking into your shoulder causing you to scream out louder than before. You ran your fingers deeper through his scalp, gripping tightly onto his brown sweaty locks as you scratched the nails on your other hand down his back. Oikawa pressed his hot tongue onto your skin, licking upwards into his bite.

"Tooru! Oh my fucking god—TOORU!" You screamed well into the night, the frequency of your screeches easily reaching the ability to shatter glass, almost louder than the bullet Oikawa had shot into the air. If anyone were in proximity of about five hundred meters around you two, they would have for sure heard your erotic wails of pleasure, begging for him to fuck you more. "Oh fuck! Oh Tooru, fuck, FUCK!"

His middle digit hooked into your asshole as he plunged deeper into your body, curling his fingertip downwards to hit against the inside of your pussy. He slid his right hand up and gripped onto your shoulder, holding your body steady as he bucked his hips upwards—ramming his cock further into you, throbbing immensely while you tightened your grip.

He sped up faster, his breath becoming faint and shallow as he grunted against your skin. While his head buried in the crook of your neck, Oikawa placed another bite right underneath your jaw—the vessels in your skin erupting, placing a visibly darkened mark on your throat while he continued to suck harder and harder.

Holding on tightly to the back of his head, you screamed his name in several intervals, followed by a 'fuck!', 'shit!', or 'oh my god!' in between each call. Oikawa lifted up his core from the seat, his sweaty skin almost sticking to the fabric. He lifted you up while turning around and slamming your body against the trunk of the MX-5, your back colliding with the ice cold surface of the car.

While remaining deep inside of you, Oikawa began to rock his hips deeper and deeper into your aching pussy. He took his hands entirely off your body to grab your hands off the back of his head, intertwining your fingers with his. Firmly setting down your fists on the surface of the car, he pushed his palms against yours—fully placing your arms up above your head, pinning you down so your body couldn't move.

Your legs wrapped around his waist, your feet crossed, and your toes curled as you pulled his body closer to yours. Oikawa's necklace dangled in front of your face, the thin gold chain oscillating back and forth over your eyes. As your arms and hands remained restrained up above your head, your eyes followed the movements of the necklace, reaching up to bite it as it hovered just above your lips.

You pulled his head down closer to yours as you bit on the chain, savoring the taste of Oikawa's salty sweat and the strong metal of the link. Your tongue pressed up against the back of your teeth, hissing a stream of air through any empty spaces in between. Peering up seductively into his sultry eyes, you let out a desperate moan—begging for Oikawa to fuck you harder, rougher, and faster.

It almost felt like your body was going to tap out, every ache in your muscles trembling beneath his aggressive thrusts. Oikawa thrashed violently inside of you, bucking his hips in an accelerated motion as the sweat on his back continued to drip down his skin. The tip of his cock kept smashing against your cervix, almost making it painful to bear any longer.

Oikawa dropped his jaw, his eyes closing shut as he panted heavily above you, his arms shaking profusely trying to keep your hands above your head. The cold night air brushed against his skin, small wisps of heat exerting off his body. You could tell he was getting close, his hips rocking and swaying in a consistent motion.

You tightened your pussy around his cock, feeling every ridge of his veins pulsate inside of you. Lowering your eyelids and completely giving into submission, you let Oikawa defile every inch of your body—allowing him the permission to utterly wreck and ravish your soul. Under one single word, one single touch, and one single look, Oikawa had you wrapped around his finger like a frail sewing thread easily able to be cut loose.

He slid his cock out into an angle where the tip grazed against the top wall of your pussy, stopping right as he felt the rough and textured spot at the very front. Oikawa thrusted up violently, a small bump poking out from under your stomach. He pressed your hands down further onto the surface of the car, thrusting his hips upwards so his dick rammed repeatedly against your g-spot, helping you reach up to the peak of your climax.

It felt like your mind, body, and soul ascended up into the heaven you didn't believe in. You arched your spine and threw your head back into the car, almost seeing the Tokyo skyline horizon upside down again. Screaming his name over and over again, your eyes rolled into the back of your skull, feeling every nerve and sensation in your body explode.

"I'm going to fill you up so well," Oikawa peered down at your body crumbling underneath him, the same shit-eating grin you knew too well plastered on his face. He muttered darkly, his voice descending deeper into the bass register. "Your pussy will be dripping with my cum."

"Yes, yes, yes! Come inside me, do it!" You shamelessly begged, releasing his gold chain from your lips. It swung back and forth again, following the movement of Oikawa's body thrusting in and out of you. "Do it, I fucking dare you!"

Once again, the same concentrated pressure formed at the pit of your stomach—the sensation extending all throughout your body, reaching all the way to the tips of your fingers. The second the tip of his dick rammed into your g-spot again, poking out through your stomach; you let out a screeching cry, the burst of your core erupting and releasing the most profound, intense orgasm you had ever experienced.

You babbled out a staggered ungodly moan, rolling your eyes to the back of your skull. Your body collapsed back down on the cold metal surface of the car, the pumps of blood coming from your heart filling the noise within your ears. You took a deep breath of air as Oikawa gripped onto your hands tightly, the tips of his fingernails sinking down into your knuckles.

"Fuck—!" Oikawa groaned through his lips, a prolonged exhale erupting from the back of his throat. Instantaneously, you felt his cock twitch as he pulled it out of you; a burst of semen shooting out onto your stomach. His cum felt hot against your cold skin before he plunged his dick back through your pussy, pumping the rest of his load inside of you.

He released almost all of his cum at the entrance of your cervix, lush and deep within your walls. Oikawa shivered, feeling the last and final load of his semen come right out through the tip of his cock. He pulled himself out of you, a mixture of his cum and your essence coated all over his dick.

Oikawa inhaled a large breath of air, feeling his heart beat right out of his chest while he loomed over your motionless figure––a completely fucked-out, lifeless expression on your face as you stared aimlessly up into the sky. He placed his knees down on top of the trunk, straddling your chest. Your half-open eyes shifted up his torso, admiring his toned physique and strong arms while your lips slightly parted to breathe out a soft exhale.

He grabbed the back of your neck, lifting your head up off the edge of the car. Oikawa held the base of his dick with his right hand, slapping it straight on your left cheek. Without an expression on his face, he peered down at you, exhaling sharply through his nose.

"Give my dick a little 'thank you' kiss as a tribute for its services."

He shoved his dick in between your lips, small droplets of his semen dripping into your mouth. You gently licked the tip, placing a sensual kiss on the head of his cock. It tasted slightly salty from the alkaline nature of semen, but overall mild and inoffensive. Oikawa pulled your head closer to his body, thrusting his dick down your throat one last time. Throwing his head back and closing his eyes, he let out one last grunt up into the air.

"Fuck," Oikawa exhaled, dropping down onto his hind legs as he hopped off the trunk, sliding his body back down onto the modified bench. He turned around, reaching his hand out to help you up from the back of the car. "You okay? That was the most you've taken from me so far."

You laid there motionless, your hands intertwined on top of your stomach while you stared up at the night sky, still like a corpse. Breathing shallowly as your lips parted, you released a soft stream of hot air through your mouth; your eyes half open, vision filled with stars and circles. You couldn't feel anything in your body—every muscle fiber sore to the touch, your pussy ached in pain and your head pounded like a drum.

It almost looked like you were dead; absolutely defiled down to the bone as you laid there "lifeless" on the back of your trunk. You couldn't respond, much less speak back to Oikawa as he took another look at you and chuckled.

"I fucked you stupid, didn't I?"

You shifted your pupils to the right, staring at the arrogant smirk plastered on his face. If you could move your arm, you would have slapped him directly across the face. You took a large inhale of the cold night air, your chest rising up to indicate that you were tired. Oikawa grabbed both of your hands and lifted you up, your body instantly collapsing as he tried his best to catch you from falling back onto the surface of the car.

"Woah," he placed his left hand directly on your back as you flopped over, your entire body aching just from breathing.

Oikawa looked back at the front of the exposed convertible, realizing he left the ignition on the entire time, letting the car run idle for over an hour. "Ah fuck. I'll make sure to refill the gas tank after we leave the parking lot."

You pinched your eyebrows together and mustered up all the energy you had left in your body to slap him in the arm, indirectly expressing your annoyance. He laughed, placing a tender kiss on your forehead.

"Do you want me to buy you some food? We can go to Haiba Ramen if you want, invite Leia and DK while we're at it." Oikawa proposed, genuinely smiling down at you.

Although your face had no expression, you looked back at him and thought of how complex his sexual behavior was, wondering how he could switch up his mood so quickly. One minute he was committing an act of heresy by declaring that he was God himself—now romantically proposing to buy you a bowl of ramen as an aftercare gift.

"I'll go call her." Your voice croaked as you lifted your body up, pressing your hand on his chest. Oikawa wrapped his arms around your body, snuggling his head into the crook of your neck.

"I love you so much."

He kissed over the love bite he placed on your neck earlier, his lips brushing against the bruised skin. Pulling you in for a tighter hug, you caressed the sakura tattoo on his left arm, tracing your fingernail up the back of his hand. He let go of your body and leaned over the driver's seat, grabbing two water bottles from the side of the car. Before handing you one, Oikawa immediately opened his and placed the spout in between his lips.

You grabbed the water bottle he offered and unscrewed the cap, swallowing the refreshing liquid. The sensation of the ice cold temperature sliding down your throat relaxed your body a bit while also replenishing your energy. Oikawa did the same; insanely gulping down every last bit of the water until the bottle ran empty.

You slid your body off the trunk of the car and plopped yourself down on the bench, reaching over the middle console to grab your phone. While quickly dialing Leia's number, the machine rang three times before you heard her pick up—the sound of a busy atmosphere in the background echoing through the speaker.

"Hello?" She yelled into the phone over the noise, calling your name.

"Hey Leia! Do you want to meet Tooru and I at Haiba Ramen?" You covered over your ear, raising your voice slightly for her to hear. No matter how tired you felt, there was always a little bit of energy left inside of you to converse with your best friend. "You can bring Tetsurou too, we can have another double date."

"Bitch! One step ahead of ya, we're both already here! Every Friday night!" Leia chuckled into the phone, hearing the sound of Lev setting down a plate of chicken wings in front of her.

"Oh shit, we'll meet you there then!" You smiled as you watched Oikawa put on his boxer briefs and jeans, pulling up the zipper and buckling his belt. "Oh! Guess what? Tooru got me a fucking car!"

"Oh fuck bitch, no way! What kind?!" Leia cheered through the phone, stuffing her face with Lev's infamous Japanese chicken wings.

"A white Mazda MX-5, can you believe it?" You placed your phone down on the dashboard, pressing the speakerphone button as Oikawa closed the vinyl rooftop, securing it back into the front windshield. He gave you a proud smile before sliding into the driver's seat, pressing down on the clutch with his body still shirtless.

"Bro, holy shit, that's like... the sister car to mine!" Leia let out a gasp, directly laughing along with you right after. You placed your bra back over your head, slipping it across your chest while adjusting the band. "Welcome to the convertible gang! We can be bad bitches together!"

"He also taught me how to drift, we should race each other sometime so I can get some more practice!" You proposed, pulling your shirt over your head as you slipped back on your shoes.

"I'd fucking love to do that, but I can't. I'm pregnant."

You immediately stopped buttoning up your pants before glancing back at Oikawa. He looked down at your phone with a cocked eyebrow, a shocked and confused expression on his face. You immediately grabbed your phone off the dashboard and held it close to your ear, knowing your intuition never failed you.

"Hold up, wha—?"

"Yeah, I'm a couple weeks pregnant with Tetsurou's baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.5K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
3.1K 111 31
This story does contain smut. Your younger brother's best friend. His best friend's older sister. Everyone else's hate and jealously. What could poss...
163K 4.5K 32
EDIT: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 IM SORRY IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING 💀💀💀 16+ you're added to the sejoh gc by your best friend Oikawa. And you have so...
188K 6.2K 43
❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...