Bruno Madrigal x Reader - (18...

By veckisamenace

ratman and y/n oneshots fluff and smut but mainly smut because im out of control completed on the 14th of Apr... More

disclaimer
info
chapter guide
!! requests here !!
vision. (18+)
company. (18+)
hello. (SFW) - (p1)
hello. (18+) - (p2)
jealousy. (18+)
(<3)!
bastard. (SFW)
cliche. (18+)
midnight. (18+) - ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐Ÿฎ
-
-
-
goodnight. (SFW)
-
ruined. (18+)
used. (18+)
enemies.. (SFW) - (p1)
..to lovers. (18+) - (p2)
femdom. (18+)
-
tease. (18+)
steam. (18+)
stoned. (SFW)
years. (SFW)
dreaming. (18+)
stuck. (18+)
-
gluttony. (18+)
awake. (18+)
rain. (SFW)
beg. (18+)
-
restaurant. (18+)
fluster. (sfw) - ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐Ÿฎ
(<3) !!
control. (18+)
-
-
prophecy. (18+)
pure. (18+)
bonita. (SFW)
-
dinner. (18+)
submit. (18+) - ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐Ÿฎ
-
๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ "๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜"
๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ "๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜"
discovery. (18+)
-
aftercare. (SFW)
-
besotted. (18+)
-
flower. (SFW)
pervert. (18+)
rough. (18+)
caught. (18+) - ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ
risky. (SFW) - (p1)
risky. (18+) - (p2)
(<3)!!
late. (SFW) - ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚
yandere. (18+)
pool.(18+)
club. (18+)
suprise. (18+)
(<3)!!
ambivalence. (18+) - ๐—ฝ๐Ÿญ
ambivalence (18+) - ๐—ฝ๐Ÿฎ
-
evil. (18+)
(<3)
alone. (18+)
Thank You <3
NEW BOOK
update

caught. (18+)

9.7K 177 701
By veckisamenace

1st person

Bruno caught jerkin' content for u horny spazzes😐 can't count how many times I've been asked for this

You go to see Bruno in his room, only to find him blurting out some very.. questionable things. 

I strutted through the halls of the casita, scrambling to find Antonio. 

I'd been asked to look after him for the day, on account of the Madrigal's being busy preparing for a party tonight. This was something I did quite often, so I was pretty well known within the family.

I bumped into Mirabel in a haze, a small grunt exiting my mouth. 

"I'm so sorry Mirabel, I'm just trying to find Antonio and-" I was cut off by her giggling. "He's right here."

She raised a hand, showing Antonio's fingers intertwined with hers.

I sighed out of relief, seeing the small boy standing next to her. 

"I see, thank you." I gave a look of appreciation to Mirabel, who smiled back

 "I can take him for a bit, I need to go down to the market square and I wouldn't mind taking over for an hour or two." She looked down at the boy as she spoke, and he nodded along.

It was around 2 pm now, and I'd been in charge of him since at least 9 am this morning. This was a  huge relief for me.

"Really? Oh, thank you so much, Mirabel." She nodded her head, walking off with the smaller Madrigal as I continued down the hallway.

I felt bad just being let off the hook, so I was going around straightening portraits and picking up any items that were knocked out of place for whatever reason.

I neared a door that I knew quite well, that of Bruno Madrigal.

The first time that I'd watched after Antonio, I had met the man in the kitchen. We had a decently long conversation about a common interest; painting. 

When I asked to see his work, he had very excitedly taken me up to his bedroom where the walls were strewn with different frames filled with art.

They weren't bad- good, even. Impressive.

Our 'friendship' grew from there, but I always caught him eyeing me for a little too long. The short amount of time wasn't enough to mask his clear romantic intent with me, whether that was intentional or not.

I loomed at the bottom of the staircase that led to his tower. I soon shrugged. May as well visit the man if I've got nothing better to do.

Standing next to the glowing door, I disregarded the thought of knocking considering I hadn't done such a thing the other 3 or 4 time's I'd been to see him. 

As I cracked the door open silently, a strange noise emitted from the corner of his room where his bed was positioned. It sounded like.. whimpering?

I slowly closed the door behind me, not wanting to scare the man in case he was feeling skittish. As I neared the bookshelf blocking my view of the bed, I looked between a gap in the books.

Oh, fuck.

There he was, leant against the headboard of his bed, fly unzipped and dick on full display as he slowly stroked himself. He bit his cheek, looking up at the ceiling with a squint as he grunted.

I was shocked at the sight, unable to avert my eyes. 

His green poncho was on the floor, and the top buttons of his shirt were undone. He had his curls up in a loose bun, leaving his features out in the open. 

My breath hitched. I shouldn't be here right now- I began to turn away.

"Fuck.. y/n, just like that.." Bruno's groaning interrupted my departure.

My eyes widened as I turned around rather quickly, making me hit my arm into the bookshelf.

"SHIT, ow." 

It went silent for a moment, confusing me. Then I realised I'd just made my presence known.

I slapped a hand over my mouth in a useless effort to take back all the noise that I had just made. Idiot.

A sigh was heard, followed by the sounds of the bed shifting. Footsteps came soon after.

I am utterly fucked. He's going to think I'm such a perv-

"Hey, y/n." Bruno leaned against the bookshelf, the 4-inch height difference settling in once more as I tilted my head up at him. 

"Yes, hi Bruno... whatcha doin'?" I tried to play it off, reading his slightly flustered facial expression.

"I know you saw me... I know you heard me." He cleared his throat awkwardly. That's when I noticed that he was exposed. Like exposed. He never zipped his fly back up.

"Yeah." I looked at him in awe- was it supposed to be that big-?

"You wanna help me out, hermosa?"He smirked at me, seeing me be the flustered one now.

Truth is, I did. I really fucking did.

 When he'd been looking at me for too long, I had always been looking at him too. That's how I'd noticed.

Without words, I dropped to my knees. Now or never, I suppose.

He chuckled, pressing his back against the bookshelf as I grasped my hands around his length. I took him into my mouth, beginning to bob my head up and down.

He twitched in my mouth, letting himself be submerged in the wetness of my tongue around him.

Soon, he exited my mouth with a pop sound.

He grasped my chin with his hand, bringing me up to stand next to him.

"I've wanted you for a while now, y/n.." He mumbled as he looked down on me, using his free hand to wipe some spit off my mouth.

He kissed me, and I willingly returned the action. His hands soon snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

His cock twitched against my thigh, telling me he was ready for what was about to ensue.

Without much thought, I was pushed over to the bed. I landed softly on my back, with Bruno climbing on top of me. He was very quick to push my dress up, pulling my underwear to the side.

As he hovered over me, I realised how badly I'd needed this from him. The times I'd mentally scolded myself for thinking of him in such a way completely washed away from my mind, letting myself be taken over by lust.

"You look so ready for me baby.." His voice was low, hitting the right parts of my ear. I nodded vigorously at his comment, arms wrapping around his neck as he began kissing mine.

"Can you take all of it..?" his question was more of an order, as he rubbed himself against my slit. "Please, yes." I moaned out as his words vibrated off of my neck.

He slowly entered me, filling me out with every inch he had to offer. Sounds of desperation escaped my lips, followed by Bruno's grunts as he began fucking into me.

"Fuck, y/n... You don't even know how long I've wanted to just use you."

A hand wandered to my throat, lightly holding me still as I was thrust into with precision.

"Good girl, you're doing so well." he groaned as his pace fastened, looking down at my melting composure.

He was hitting all the right spots, turning me into a moaning mess on his length.

"You look so pretty under me amor, so gorgeous while you let me ruin you.." Bruno observed me closely, watching me lose all sense of direction.

I could feel myself come undone, seeing his eyes trained on me like I was some kind of object to use. Right now I was, I'd let him break me in half if he chose to do so.

"Come, come on my dick baby. You can do it." He grunted, granting me my orgasm as I let myself go limp under him.

He kept thrusting, riding out my orgasm before he came in me. 

His fluids spewed out, seeping into the bedsheets.

We both panted, his length still inside of me.

"You did so good amor.." he kissed my cheek, before pressing his forehead to mine.

God, that felt great.

---

this was so requested, so I hope I made the wait worth it 💀

I posted an sfw chapter earlier today in case you missed that, includes some y/n and bruno getting  blazed on casita's roof type beat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 316 18
โ˜„ Various male characters x male reader oneshots โ˜„ โ˜„ fluff & smut โ˜„ 'Cuz there's not enough of these \โ€ข-โ€ข/
13.8K 429 70
The Cuphead Show Cuphead X Fem Raptor๐Ÿฆ– Reader Oneshots Requests are open on the first page ladies!๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค I accept lemons ๐Ÿ‹ and fluff I'll try an...
14.5K 230 15
~FINISHED~ *แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด‡* แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด›สŸแด‡! ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡๊œฑ... แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส แดแดœแด„สœ แด€ษดสแด›สœษชษดษข. ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 in #skimbleshanks 16/03/23 ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 in #cats2019 16/03/23 ๐Ÿฅˆ...
3.3K 179 45
The Cuphead Show Cuphead X Fem Raptor๐Ÿฆ– Reader Oneshots This is the sequal to the first one Requests are open on the first page ladies! ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค I ac...