AI Izuku

Von Big-Chungu

Izuku is an AI. Kinda. On his fourteenth birthday, he wakes up in the cybernet, or as he calls it, the electr... Mehr

Prologue
Birth of the AI "Deku"
The World Wide Web
Nezu The Rat God (Also New Mentor)
New Friend!
Starting Training
Izuku vs Nezu. The first of many.
Starting the Workshop
Prelude to Disaster
Getting Back to the Real World
First Sightings
Getting an Upgrade
First Defence
Restart
Against His Own
Small Developments
Developing Plans
Raid Prep
The First Display
Code 0

This is Illegal. I love it!

1.3K 30 18
Von Big-Chungu

"Are you-"

"Yes I was serious."

Shooting down Izukus question even before he could ask it, Nezu smiled maniacally as he thought over his plan once again. Opening his paws and starting to explain the procedure, Izuku opened a note file to write down the general idea. 

"So you Izuku are not going to be hacking into the real government database. A simulation of sorts that will mimic the databases firewalls to the letter. You're going to fight against it as I control it until you can beat it."

Not being able to help but worry, and ask. "Isn't this dangerous?"

Nodding his head, Nezu didn't give an answer. However, he stopped Inko from stopping Izuku from doing it.

"First off, he'll control a clone which he'll use to fight against it. From what I can see, he can control their every action so controlling a clone shouldn't be any issue correct? Also he'll be safe in the datahouse on UA's Database which is more secure than any other place on the planet. His real body will be here at all times, and his clones will be what he controls, and what he'll work through. Does that sound alright?"

Getting an idea, and supplementing his own thought, Izuku starts typing too. "I can also retreat to the Screen Globe if anything bad happens."

Nodding at that, Nezu then thinks it over. "Then perhaps it'll be safer for Izuku to home up the individual dimension he has, and can retreat here if something should happen there. Sound fair?"

Inko nods as Izuku flashes a thumbs up, and disappears back to the Screen Globe. Creating a small living space, then creating a few clones, he sends one equipped with a green flag with blue stripes to UA, one more to his moms, Bakugos, and Mitsuki's phones, and finally one last one to Inventors computer.

Seeing a clone pop back on the computer, Nezu smiles as he begins to recreate the firewalls protecting the government, adding his own small 'gifts' along the way. 

Seeing an Izuku pop up on their phones, the Bakugo family panics a bit, and eventually, Katsuki figures out its like a texting / calling app to Izuku specifically, and starts to talk with him (Read: Apologize profusely for everything), and within a few minutes, is forgiven by Izuku for all that's been done. Mitsuki takes a bit longer telling Izuku he's also welcome to hide on their devices should it come to it.

Finding a small Izuku clone on his computer, Inventor quickly figures out what it is, and sending a quick hello over to Izuku, and receiving a response, he just flops back in bed as he stayed up all night finalizing another blueprint.

Getting confirmation that it worked, Izuku plants green flags in the Bakugo's phones and does some unnecessary stretches.

"So I take it you're ready?"

"This would be illegal if it is the real deal, but I'm all for more practice!"

"I like your enthusiasm."

Starting the simulation without much more of a second thought, Izuku's clone dives in.

--Digital World--

floating in the black space again, and creating more electric wings to fly, the clone sits around, but finds nothing attempting to attack him.

Flying around, the clone, starts to encounter a single enemy in the distance.

Not thinking much of it, the clone charges in, other clones already flooding the screen behind it, until a light shines in his face, and then black.

Coming out of control, and sending another clone, he appears in front of Nezu.

--Real World--

Inko watches as the clone dives into the simulation, and Nezu also watches. Seeing clone Izuku wait around got a little boring, but things pick up pace fast once he started flying around. Finding his first enemy, Nezu watches in anticipation, and it was rewarded as in an instant, the firewall blew up in size, and shot out an unstoppable laser which shred through all of Izuku's clones.

"I see why you said this was dangerous."

Seeing Izuku reappear again on his screen, Nezu just smiled in glee.

"One death Izuku. I bet you can't beat that one bot in 50 lives."

Matching the smile, and connecting to the speakers, "I bet you're wrong Nezu. Give it your best shot."

Watching him jump in again, Nezu opens up a counter, clicks one on the screen, and watches.

Seeing Izuku fly towards the bot once again, Nezu watches as he splits the army in two, but the same effect happens, with lasers coming out of the bots hands at both armies instead of just a single one from it's chest.

Clicking a second one on, Nezu watches Izuku come back as he ups the wager.

"Nezu, if I beat it in 50, now 48 tries, I get 3 large favors which I can use any time."

Smiling at the challenge, Nezu replies in a smug tone. "And if you can't beat it in your next 48 tries, you have to do one large favor for me. Deal?"

"Deal."

Rushing back in again, Nezu watches the fireworks, the death counter always open.

--Digital World--

Rushing at the bot for the 5th time, and splitting until the entire bot is encircled from every direction, Izuku is dead set on finding out just how many lasers one bot can shoot.

Immediately killing his hopes, the bot glows white and fires a pulse in every direction which Izuku dies from again.

Getting a little frustrated, Izuku tries again.

Over and over, plan after plan, Izuku fails again and again.

All until the 48th try.

"Nezu. I figured it out. I'll need this and one last try, which I have, to beat it."

Hearing a small cackle, Izuku fives in once again, before reaching the bot once again.

"Lets try this."

Taking a page out of a real biological virus, and a new slice of code, Izuku alone dives for the bot.

Doubling right before the bot shoots, making the bot target the duplicated bot rather than Izuku, he gets just close enough to throw his plan. A single reaper worm.

Latching onto the bot as a reaper worm, he worms his way inside, and hides there, taking all the code for himself, and copying to the billions.

Realizing what's going on, the bot pulses into itself, destroying Izuku, but not before Izuku gets his hand on all the code.

Jumping in for the 49th try, Izuku arrives close to the bot, and executes a test. 

Looking in the code, he found specific file types the bot isn't allowed to touch, because they hold sensitive information. Using this exploit, and worming his way past the bot, he finds one of Nezu's 'gifts'. A small chunk of code from a virus as old as the morris worm.

"Creeper."

Adding this code to his reaper worm, and tweaking it a bit so it can hold itself against modern software, he tests it by worming his way close, then sending in the worm. However, he forgot to attach the camouflage to the worm, and as such, both he and the worm were noticed by the bot and subsequently destroyed. 

Jumping on the 50th try, his last try, he camouflages both himself and the worm, slowly getting close as to not get detected, and slips in the worm.

The worm duplicates as it should, and the bot notices it as it should, while missing Izuku as he floats away to watch the fireworks. 

charging a pulse internally to rid itself of the worm, the last bit of code strikes, and the fireworks happen indeed.

Pulling some inspiration by the game mob of the same name, each creeper entity would latch onto the target, infest it on the inside entirely, then when it gets cramped and one is squished to death, kaboom.

"Kaboom?"

--Real World--

Chuckling a little at the age-old but timeless meme, he replies so Izuku can hear him.

"Yes Izuku, Kaboom."

As he finishes the words, the pulse goes off, and the worms die in a grand flame. Each of the hundreds of trillions of worms all blow up at once, causing the bot itself to break apart and turn into a mass of code.

Accepting his defeat, Nezu just nods as Izuku comes out of the code.

"Did you learn?"

"Yes that overwhelming force is sometimes not the best for fighting."

"Good."

Ending off the session for that day as it was midday, Izuku already planned out his 3 favors.

"One, can Inventor be able to work in a genuine workshop? He needs to build one to actually get his builds done."

"I can arrange for a workshop to be built where he lives. I'll see to it with his approval."

"Two, can I get a database of all his quirk ideas? Some seem useful."

"I'll do you one better and compile the governments with it. It seems like quirk analysis will do you well."

"Thanks Nezu, and three, I'll save that one for when Inventor finishes his project."

"I'll remember that then. I'll get started on the first two, and that'll be all I assume?"

"Yup yup!"

Watching this from the back, Inko really starts to wonder.

'Is Nezu going to corrupt Izuku into taking over the world? I hope not. He'd just paint a target on his back that everyone will be gunning to shoot. Everyone but me, Nezu, and a few others of course.'

1 message from "Inventor"

Building dude: Thanks for the workshop. With the technology in there, I'll finish your present by tomorrow. Cheers, and I'll show you some fun you can have in the real world.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

271K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
444K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
718 19 11
Izuku is a regular boy with a cloud quirk aiming to become a hero! With the setbacks of his own family, his quirk, and the society that he's facing...