chaos | peter parker

By hollandspurse

A story of which being Tony Stark's daughter and having powers is the definition of Chaos. [spider-man: homec... More

read me!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
act two | avengers: infinity war
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
act three | avengers: endgame
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
act four | spider-man: far from home
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
act five | spider-man no way home
thirty-three
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
thank u !

thirty-four

7.9K 199 132
By hollandspurse

MORGAN'S EYES WERE GLUED to the TV as she watched the news reporter bash her boyfriend right in front of her. She started to twist the ring Peter gave her on Christmas on her finger, trying to calm her nerves. Morgan hasn't been able to sleep knowing that almost everyone hates Peter and won't even listen to his side of the story.

Peter glanced at her hands and reached over to reassure her that everything would be alright.

She turned to him while a weak smile displayed on her lips, "you're like the most famous person in the world." Morgan said softly and placed her head on his shoulder.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing," Peter confessed truthfully.

"It's a bad thing," May said, coming next to them on the couch, who watched the TV screen in front of them.

They turned to May with an expression they weren't expecting to hear just yet. May noticed their stares and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's the truth. That man–what's his name? See? I don't even remember that bastard's name because I don't even want to think of that evil man," May rambled as she was pinching her nose bridge. "Anyway, because of him, he was the one who caused this mess. People are getting mad even though they don't know the whole story! It's so frustrating."

Peter took in a deep breath and sighed, "I should have never trusted him so quickly."

"That's not your fault. Mysterio tricked everyone. You can't blame everything on yourself," Morgan said as she lifted her head from Peter's shoulder.

"Yes, but it was my choice to give him those glasses."

"You shouldn't have so much weight on your shoulders when you're only seventeen. You just wanted a normal teenage life during that time in Europe, and there's nothing selfish about that," Morgan responded while squeezing his hand.

Peter kept his eyes on her, squeezed her hand back, and took in a deep breath, "M, you have no idea how much I–"

Someone started to bang on the apartment's front door, causing them to turn to the door.

"Federal Agents! Open up!"

May stood up first and turned to the two teens still holding hands on the couch. "Stay there," she said while walking towards the door.

May opened the door to many federal agents holding up their badges to show.

"Department of Damage Control, we have a warrant for the arrest of Peter Parker."

"Do you know the fourth amendment?" May asked the agents. "Unable search and seizures."

"Okay, get in here, guys. Let's go," the primary agent with a beard said as he started to walk past May.

The agents started to walk towards the teens, causing them to stand up quickly. Peter placed Morgan behind him as the cops approached Peter first with handcuffs.

"Peter put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be used against you in a court of law," the same agent said as he grabbed Peter's hands to handcuff them.

"Peter, don't say anything. Don't worry. I'll go to the police station to bail you out," May said towards Peter as other federal agents blocked her way to get to her nephew.

"You're arresting him after he just saved the universe a couple of months ago? This is such bull–"

"Miss Stark, you're being asked into questioning as well. Come on," another female agent reached forward to tug on Morgan's arm to get her to follow Peter.

Morgan quickly pulled her arm away from the agent's hold, "I can walk perfectly fine without any of your help."

May grabbed Morgan's arm before the agents pulled her out of the apartment. "I can take her into the police station. If she's being asked into questioning and not getting arrested, you can't legally drag her out of this apartment unless you have a charge to throw at her."

Morgan turned her eyes from the female agent in front of her to Peter in the doorway. She watched as two agents pulled him out of the apartment; Morgan felt a punch in her gut seeing that.

"Both of you are being asked into questioning. We will be wanting your presence as soon as possible," the agent stated and walked away from them, leaving a few agents with cameras to storm the apartment.

Morgan turned to May, but May spoke first. "Honey, you can go home. I don't know how long we will be at the station, but I'm going to bail out Peter. Do you want me to call your mom? I don't want you to be alone–"

"I'm going with you. I don't care how many hours we'll stay there. I'm not leaving that station without Peter," Morgan said, reaching for her phone that was on the counter. "I know this really good lawyer as well. I'll call him to ask if he's willing to take Peter as his client."

May grabbed her purse and her car keys, "great, let's go get him from the station."

They walked out of the apartment and quickly into the car, trying to avoid people who wanted to argue with them. While in the car, Morgan called her mom to update her on everything. Of course, Pepper disagreed and wanted Morgan to go to the station with at least a lawyer. However, Morgan convinced her mom that she wouldn't say anything and keep her mouth shut.

Arriving at the police station, Ned and Michelle stood outside talking, causing Morgan to look at them confused.

"Did they bring you here to get questioned too?" Ned asked as Morgan and Aunt May approached them.

They started to walk into the station side by side, causing a few people to turn their heads, seeing who had just walked past.

"Yes, and we are here to bail out Peter," May said calmly while digging in her purse for something.

"They arrested him?" Michelle asked with her eyes widening.

Morgan nodded slowly, quickly remembering how the police stormed Aunt May's apartment moments ago.

"Do they even have proof?" Ned quickly jumped in to ask.

"Listen, don't say anything that will be used against us, or Peter got it? Don't speak about the situation; say you just want a lawyer, okay?" May told the teenagers when officers were starting to approach them.

"We will go ahead and question each of you separately. Follow me," one of the officers said, starting to walk away from the main lobby.

They followed the officers and saw Peter at a table handcuffed. His eyes lit up seeing the people he cared about the most showed up in front of him.

"They have nothing to do with it," Peter said, pointing as they crossed through the station.

"Don't say anything without a lawyer!" MJ and Aunt May said at the same time while pointing at Peter through the glass.

Morgan kept her eyes on Peter and didn't break eye contact until the officer stopped her at the door. She was placed in a room the officer told her to sit while another agent would be in shortly. Morgan waited while playing with the ring on her finger; she should've brought a lawyer.

The door opened with the detective coming inside the room with a folder in his hands. It was the same detective at the apartment moments ago.

"Well, if it isn't Morgan Stark, a hero if I might add–"

"If you see me as a hero, then why am I here," Morgan said, cutting him off as she crossed her arms.

The detective cleared his throat before continuing, "is this what this whole thing is about? Peter or Spider-Man wants to be a hero?"

"I mean, he did risk his life multiple times for no cost and saved half of the universe. So how would you describe a hero if Peter fits into all those things?"

He sighed and flipped a couple of pages in the folder. "Okay, so how did you get pulled into this whole mess."

Moran took a breath and glanced at the reflective glass window, then turned towards the detective. "It was Fury, actually, and he told me that the elementals were starting to hurt people and that I could use my power to stop them. You can even ask him and Maria Hill, they were both there."

"That's impossible Fury has been off-world, and we haven't seen or heard Hill after the blip."

Morgan's jaw dropped slightly, and she shook her head in disbelief, "then who was with us in Europe?" She asked quietly to herself.

The detective stood up from his seat to lean against the wall and watched her reaction to what he had just said.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

Morgan looked at the detective and slowly nodded at him to continue.

"I heard that you both are a couple, and with everything that has happened to you this past year, I have to ask; did Peter pressure you or do anything in any way to make you feel uncomfortable? I mean, if he was capable of doing what he did in London, it's impossible to imagine what Peter is like in closed doors."

She stared at him and could feel the anger flow in her body. Out of all the questions, this detective would throw at her she was not expecting him to ask that.

"This questioning is over," Morgan said, standing up from her seat.

"Wait, Miss Stark–"

"I will not allow you to talk about Peter like that when he isn't even in the same room to defend himself against accusations like those."

"It was just a statement that I had to bring up. It's important to us that you're safe from this."

"Safe or just wanted another charge to throw at my boyfriend?"

The detective sighed, which caused Morgan to get even angrier.

"The world does not deserve Peter as a hero. He has risked so much, and he puts other people first. He has done nothing wrong. Mysterio lied about who he was and wanted the drones to make himself look like a hero. He's a fake. We had to get the tech back from a man that doesn't deserve it."

"So the drones are Peter's? The ones that you used your magic to help destroy?"

"Do you want me to show and use you as an example of how I destroyed the drones?"

"Did you just threaten me, Morgan?"

"It's just a question that I had to bring up," Morgan restated what he just said a few seconds ago. "If you need me again, you'll have to contact my lawyer," Morgan said, finally walking past the detective, waving towards the reflective mirror, and walking out of the room.

_________________

author's note:

sorry, i haven't updated in a hot min. i got sick and didn't feel like writing :( sorry if this chapter isn't the greatest give it time, and it will get better! anyway, i'm starting classes in a few days let's manifest i can update once a week🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.9K 25
in which the daughter of tony stark meets a boy in red spandex peter parker x oc captain america: civil war, spiderman: homecoming, thor: ragnarok p...
1.1M 26.4K 26
"You know, it's my fault that bumped into you not the other way around." "Yeah, but it's always good to apologize to a pretty girl like you." [captai...
2.9K 149 27
"Live for the ones who don't get too. Use this time to become something that you only ever dreamed to be. Become extraordinary." After losing everyt...