Cold Heart...

By sophhhieeeeeee

IN WHICH Aimee Hale-Cullen's cold persona melts due to the new girl moving to Forks. [Twilight-Breaking Dawn... More

𝘁𝗐𝗶𝗅𝗶𝗀𝗵𝗍
𝖻𝗮𝖼𝗸𝗌𝘁𝗈𝗿𝗒
𝖨. 𝖡𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖠 𝖲𝖶𝖠𝖭
𝖨𝖨. 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖫
𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖤𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖯𝖤
𝖨𝖵. 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖮𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖳𝖠𝖫
𝖵. 𝖥𝖨𝖤𝖫𝖣 𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖯
𝖵𝖨. 𝖫𝖠 𝖯𝖴𝖲𝖧
𝖵𝖨𝖨. 𝖬𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖱𝖮𝖮𝖬 𝖱𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖨
𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖪𝖭𝖮𝖶𝖲
𝖨𝖷. 𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖠
𝖷. 𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖡𝖮𝖭𝖣
𝖷𝖨. 𝖬𝖮𝖹𝖠𝖱𝖳
𝖷𝖨𝖨. 𝖡𝖠𝖲𝖤𝖡𝖠𝖫𝖫
𝖷𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖮 𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖪𝖸
𝖷𝖨𝖵. 𝖨 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴
𝖷𝖵. 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨'𝖲
𝖷𝖵𝖨. 𝖧𝖮𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖳𝖠𝖫 𝖵𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖳
𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨. 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖬
𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭
𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖬 𝖡𝖤𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖬
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

1.9K 62 4
By sophhhieeeeeee

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀

THE CULLENS AND JACOB SAT IN the lounge. The vampire diaries was playing on the large tv, much to everyone but Aimee and Bella's disapproval.

Bella was laying on the couch with Jacob next to her as Aimee sat with Alice.

Bella pulled down the sleeves of her cardigan further as she shivered. "You cold?" Aimee asks, trying her best not to go comfort Bella and make her colder.

"I got it" Jacob says, moving closer to Bella.

Bella smiles at him as he puts an arm over her. "Don't do that" he demands.

"What?"

"Smile at me like I'm your favourite person in the world" he answers.

"Feels complete when you're here, Jake." Bella admits. Aimee tries to hide her frown as they smile at each other.

Bella gasps as she leans forward. In an instant Aimee brings a bucket over to Bella, so she can be sick.

"We need to find a way to get some food into her system" Esme states, noticing Bella didn't have anything in her to throw up.

"If I could see the baby, maybe I could figure out what it wants" Alice says.

"I think you might be right" Aimee says to Jacob.

"Jacob just had an idea" Edward tells the others as he notices their confused faces.

"It wasn't an idea. It was a snide comment"

"What were you thinking?" Carlisle asks the werewolf.

"That it's probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into." He laughs to himself.

Bella sits up slightly "if it's craving it's not gonna want animals" Aimee says.

"I have some o negative laid aside for Bella." Carlisle says, walking off to collect the blood.

"Walk with me" Alice says to Jasper, taking his hand. The couple leaves the room.

Carlisle returns, pouring the blood into a glass. "Wait, wait, wait. You're gonna make her drink that?" Jacob asks, disgusted.

"It's the fastest way to test the theory" Carlisle tells him.

"Only if you're comfortable with it" Aimee asks Bella.

"I'll try anything" Bella admits. Aimee smiles at her reassuringly before standing and walking to Carlisle.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Jacob chokes out.

Aimee comes back, holding a milkshake cup. "This might make it a little easier to take" she whispers gently to Bella.

Bella sits up fully and takes the drink from her wife's hands. She places the straw to her mouth and hesitantly drinks it.

"It's... good" she smiles. She drinks more, this time without thinking about it. Carlisle moves towards her and takes her wrist in his hand.

As she continues to drink he checks her pulse. "Your pulse is already getting stronger." He happily says.

Bella and Aimee smile at each other. They were going to be fine.

|_____________|

The following day Bella had gotten through about twenty something blood bags. She was looking so much better, almost at full health.

"Well you sound better" Charlie says, on the phone to Bella.

"I feel much better." She admits.

"This whole thing must've put a kink in the honeymoon, huh?" He chuckles shortly.

"You could say that. The time we got was perfect though" Bella grins to herself.

"That's good. Married life treating you okay. Aimee still walks on water and all that?" He asks.

"Yeah. But I mean it's different now. It's better. I get to be with her every moment of every day."

"It'd be good if you got better and came home soon?!"

"Okay, Dad, I don't want you to freak out, but I'm going to a medical centre in Switzerland." Bella lies.

"What! No you're not! You're not going to Switzerland!" He yells. "You said you were better!"

"I am" she reassures as Aimee walks into the room.

"No, Bella. I'm getting on a plane"

"It's really more of a spa. And I'm sure that I'll be better by the time you got there anyway"

"Bells.... I don't know" he mumbles.

"Dad, don't come. And picture me healthy. Like I'm sitting on the couch with you, eating pizza or something"

"You want me to visualise?" Charlie laughs.

"They say that it helps. Just picture me like that. Like I was. It'll make you fell better" Bella says. Aimee looks down at her feet, the guilt of taking Bella away from Charlie kicking in.

Bella looks over to Aimee and sighs "dad, I gotta go, okay?"

"Bella!"

"I love you" and with that she hangs up.

Aimee places the drink on the coffee table and crouches down to Bella's height. "I'm sorry that I've done this to you and Charlie" she apologises.

"You haven't. It's not you're fault, Aims. I've decided this more than anyone." Bella reassures.

Aimee smiles and carefully hugs Bella. "Who was that?" The vampire suddenly asks.

"What?" Bella questions.

"I just heard someone." Aimee looks around. "Wait, say something else" she tells Bella, placing a hand to her wife's stomach.

"Like what?" Bella asks.

Aimee's eyes fill with tears, none that could actually fall. She had never smiled so widely and it was worrying Bella.

"Aimee, what's going on?"

"He loves the sound of your voice" Aimee laughs in amazement.

Bella smiles "you can hear him?"

"His mind. He likes my voice too." Aimee admits.

"What?! What do you hear" Bella asks, to her this was one of the most incredible things ever.

"It's so strange. I thought he was like me but he's not. He's like you. Good and pure. He's happy"

Bella began to cry out of pure joy "of course you're happy how can you not be?! I love you so much" she aims her voice to her stomach. "What do you hear now" she asks Aimee.

"He loves you, Bella." Aimee smiles gently. Bella laughs as Aimee's plants multiple kisses to Bella's stomach.

Aimee suddenly receives a very strong hit to the jaw. "Did he just hit me?" Aimee laughs, mocking pain.

"He just hit you" Bella confirms, practically snorting at their child. "See he is like you"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

|____________|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 10.2K 26
Leigh McEwan likes change. So, when her family makes the move to Forks, Washington, she gets an opportunity for a fresh start. New town, new people...
510K 13K 23
in which their mate was already in love with someone other than them • " i have a boyfriend. " " oh. " • [ AFTER BREAKING DAWN PART TWO ] ...
94.3K 2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
137K 6.4K 32
.•A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...