Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

81. DADDY

4.1K 196 4
By Gigi_Luv_4u

====================
Children born in Multiples are considered special for they can have traits with anyone within the bond even though they are not biologically connected.
====================

"Really?" Daun gasps with the revelation "He said that in an interview?" She couldn't keep the surprise in her voice. She could see Namjoon blushing as he is awkwardly about to hold the baby on his arms with Hannah's husband instructing him.

The two are quite close. Daun and Hannah just know a while ago that Hannah's husband, Ryu Ha-jun, has an elder brother who was actually Namjoon's close friend during his teens. Ha-jun, was practically like Jungkook who fell in love with Runch Randa, Namjoon's underground rap persona. He had been secretly idolizing the man, not even telling his wife, Hannah, about it. Now, as a dad, Ha-jun is so proud with his little angel and has been adamant to introduce the baby to Namjoon, claiming that somehow the latter could influence the baby with his superior genes.

Hannah just nods as she sips tea. She is giggling as she is watching the two men endearingly talking about the baby and their lives as new parents.

"Are you sure you trust Joonie with holding her?" Daun is about to stand when baby Boom is already in his arms without any supporting hands of Ha-jun.

"Relax... how can he be a dad without any practice?" Hannah simply states. The two of them are in the kitchen counter, sipping tea with cookies at the sides, while the two men who are wrapped around the tiny finger of baby Bom, are in the living room with the rubberized carpet and a crib at the side. It's a mess with diapers around and baby clothes. It's a beautiful mess, nonetheless.

"I am really surprised with that. He didn't tell." Daun says, still worried with the fragile baby Bom. After all, she is just more than a month old. She couldn't help notice how Namjoon readily asks the man to let him carry the angel.

Daun helplessly smiles.

Namjoon wanting to be a dad is something so surprising for Daun. The others has been mentioning babies especially Taehyung who has been dreaming about their little dimpled babies with their adorable naughtiness multiple times already. The others are always ecstatic to hear his descriptions except the leader.

The first time she noticed it, he was just silently listening, not even looking at the story teller. She thought he was just under the weather but she had noticed him stalling away and even excusing himself whenever Taehyung would have another dream to tell. So naturally, she had been thinking that he doesn't want one. Maybe it's enough for him for their future children to be sired by others. After all, the children will still be his own even though he is not the biological father. Perhaps he doesn't like any children at all.

Baby Bom's cry cuts her musings.

"Should we be there with them?" Daun once again worriedly asks to the comfortable Hannah who seems so poised, unmoved with her crying baby who immediately just chuckles and babbles with Namjoon's coo and Ha-jun's silly baby talking.

"Just let the men do their thing, besides, I couldn't trust myself with RM near. How could you bring the man here? Anyone would do. Why all among them? Why RM?" Hannah hysterically whispers to Daun as she leans to her.

Daun only giggles. Perhaps thinking Hannah so chill with her surprised visit with Namjoon in tow was just a hopeful thinking. Now she could see her walls of her being a fan is crumbling down as the minutes passes.

She just want her best friend to meet her ultimate idol. She had been evil to use Namjoon's insistence of doing whatever she wants for a forgiveness that she isn't quite sure when or where started. Not until Yoongi hinted how Namjoon had been guilty for halting everyone on telling her about their mom. She didn't mind it over time as she is now having good relationships with their moms. However, it seems that Namjoon had mistaken her calm silence over what happened. The bulky man had been clinging to her and didn't seem to stop unless she tells him anything to do. And so, she asked him to be with her in Gwanju.

It was a stone for two birds. They didn't just have their hike together with nature, they are able to visit Hannah too. Daun just fulfilled their postponed activity and also has a fitting gift for her best friend.

She felt bad for not being there with Bom's birth for she was so preoccupied with her entries for the exhibit. She had failed to know that Hannah was rushed earlier than the expected date. With the series of offers of other artists to collab with her and the seven of them constantly asking her to be in Hybe, it took her a month to finally visit the new mother.

"They are busy and Namjoon happens to be willing to be with me." Daun sweetly smiles to Hannah. They are indeed busy. So busy in fact that they would arrive when she had been sleeping and when it's time for her to go to another showcase, they are still sleeping soundly. They had been making their nights as days and their days as nights. Their upcoming tour sure gives a toll on them that she wonders how is Namjoon able to be with her today. But she didn't pry more on that. She is just happy that Namjoon has the time to unwind with her.

"Ahw! That's so sweet. I know how workaholics your men are. They are just practically like you." Hannah coos as she sips her tea once again.

Daun just guiltily nods. These days she wonders if it's worthy to be accepting invitations from all those galleries. She admits that they add on the reason why she can't be with them longer. The cuddles during a movie viewing are reduced to a comfortable hug as they sleep. The playful kisses and clinging hugs as she cooks or even the spoon feeding are now replaced with a video chat. Them, together, eating in their practice room or wherever inside the Hybe building and her in their shared home, all alone. Sometimes, she would follow their suggestions of just visiting them in their building and be with them. She really misses the long hours of being together.

However, the smile of pride and the twinkle of delight in their eyes just for her little achievements are so difficult not to miss. One time, a painting of hers sold to a surprising price and they immediately honored her a celebration. Her huge steps of wanting her masterpieces to be exhibited with more renowned artists from her humble website with her few loyal patrons are making her so much busier.

"What are you thinking?" Hannah snaps Daun from her thoughts. "You are frowning."

"Nothing." Daun purses her lips. Her eyes finding solace to the swirls of her remaining tea.

"You know... You can't lie to me. Is there something wrong?" Hannah sincerely asks.

"Do you think it's worth it? All those commissions and exhibits? Do you think... Should I continue those?"

"Why do you ask? You're happy with it, right?" Hannah asks. "Aren't you?" She once again inquires with Daun's prolonged silence.

"It seems that I am wasting time." She only honestly says.

"You think you are wasting time?" Hannah couldn't seem to comprehend her reply. "Why?" 

Daun looks at Hannah and to Namjoon with his gentle dragon eyes. "I have lesser time with all of them with my paintings."

"That's what you like right? Painting? You said you wanted to be a world renowned artist. You said you wanted to have your own exhibit in prestigious galleries around the world." Hannah reminds her young dreams. "You could have had actually did it already with your uncle's influence but you insisted to do it on your own."

True. She had a lot of dreams as a child, even as a teen. She had confided everything about her wanting to be the greatest of all. Who wouldn't want to be looked up by everyone? Who wouldn't want anyone to be successful with the profession that they love. Yet, to be a world renowned artist is not her ultimate dream.

Maybe it's because of that, she insisted to take it slow on her own pace. She didn't even take drastic paths to achieve it. She could tap some people if she wants to. She could use the influence not just her uncle's but also the influence of what his papa's name can bring. She could even sponsor her own exhibit with the money that her mother left and the trust funds that are piling as years pass by. However, she didn't do that. After all it is only second to what she really dreamed of. A dream that Hannah easily achieved. She didn't tell the younger about it. She couldn't. She still can't.

"T-that's before them." Her answer is but a whisper.

"So... Something changed?" Hannah somehow understands. "You are the only one who could decide everything Unnie." She adds.

Daun crunches her nose, not liking the honorific. For all the times that they are friends, Hannah acts more an elder sister to her. The honorific also reminds her that she already has the answer, and she has to do her part to fish it out from within and tell her soulmates about it. If not now... soon. She would tell them that.

Namjoon's yelp halts their conversation. His reaction immediately causes a chaos that Daun couldn't help but laugh.

**********

She fiddles with Namjoon's fingers as they sit at the passenger seat with a comfortable silence.

Of course, no one could drive so they need the hired driver to bring them around. The man has been cloaking himself with invisibility the moment they arrived at the foot at the mountain for a hike. He had been quite, giving the space that the two needs.

Namjoon sighs as he pulls his shirt away from his skin.

Daun giggles. His shirt is no longer wet but still the memory of what happened makes her amused. She couldn't help it but his shocked face had been imprinted on her head. She would like to record everything on her journal and draw it someday.

"I will buy you a new shirt." She says chuckling.

"Nah... It's okay... Baby Bom's pee didn't ruin anything." He winces.

"And yet it makes you uncomfortable." She sweetly smiles and leans on his chest to stop him from pulling the cloth off of it. She playfully buries her nose on his flexing muscles. "Hmmmnnn... You smell like a baby, daddy." She jokes.

Namjoon's chest shakes with his deep chuckle. "Daddy? That's a bit kinky." He comments.

"Kinky?" She immediately looks scandalized on his darkening gaze. "Pervert." She playfully slaps his chest as he continues laughing. Her cheeks are already hot. "I couldn't believe you." She mumbles. She is not comfortable to talk with any sexual connotation with someone around.

"What? It was you who called me daddy." Namjoon gingerly holds her fists back to his hands, lacing his fingers to hers.

"That's because you wanted to be a dad." She pouts. "Hannah told me about it."

Namjoon only tenderly smiles.

"What if they'll have your traits?" Daun suddenly asks. She wants to know what Namjoon wants.

"Who?" Namjoon frowns then dimple smiles, mirroring hers. He is quick to catch what she means to. "No...no... Please no."

"Why?" She wants to know. 'Was wanting to be a dad just a joke? Doesn't he wants it anymore? How about the baby shoes that Hannah mentioned? Why didn't she see it on display as she visited once his studio? Was it a one time thing only?' She wants to ask more, yet she doesn't want to pry and annoy him. "They will have your genius brain, their dimples..." She says instead.

"Same as yours." He pokes hers with a smile.

She giggles. Namjoon doesn't seem to hate the idea of them... so she continues her fantasy. "And they will be thoughtful. Kind. Sensible. Dependable..."

"They will be a force to reckon with." Namjoon winces. A thing that has been constant today. 'Maybe he doesn't like children after all?'

"What?" She had burst without thinking much over.

"They will constantly need help, destructive, and petty." Namjoon gingerly pulls her to his chest as his eyes wonders ahead through the road.

"Petty?" She echoes. She couldn't remember imagining a child to be petty.

"I had been... When I was a child even as a teen... I was so petty." Namjoon explains.

She laughs as she observes him. Her breath fanning his face. She too couldn't imagine a young petty Namjoon.

"I will love them the same." She only whispers. No matter what their children be like. Petty or not. Destructive or not. She would love them all.

**********

T

The darkness has already enveloped the sun to grace the blooming moon, along its little companions as they glitter through the sky. The two soulmates walk to a living room with the remaining six with their chitchats and their knick-knacks. It seems that they had decided to have a break from coming home late.

Daun smiles. Her heart rejoices for the night with them. As soon as Daun greets her soulmates a wonderful evening with a bag of take outs on hand, Taehyung exclaims!

"Daun-ah... Sweetheart!" Taehyung hugs her in tightly. "So happy that you're already here!"

"Why? What happened?" Namjoon asks, a bit panicked with how relieved Taehyung is.

"He was just having a soul dream again." Yoongi gummily smiles as he kisses Daun's forehead as a greeting. He immediately takes all the take outs and steps towards the kitchen.

"Another soul dream?" Daun could hear Namjoon's disinterested frown.

"Ohhh... You would like this one Namjoonie." Jin sweetly smiles as he pecks Daun's cheek together with Jimin and Jungkook. The latter leaches on her skin a bit longer.

"Yes... Joonie... It's somehow a new information." Hoseok pats Namjoon's shoulders then smooches Daun's lips. She is somehow so occupied on her observation to Namjoon that she didn't even mind the slight grip of Hoseok's fingers to her butt with a whisper of, "You look great with shorts, sweet."

"Why? What's it with me?" Namjoon simply questions.

"Guess what. We have twins with your eyes." Daun can practically see the twinkle on Taehyung's eyes.

"Twins?" Namjoon's lips curve into a sweet smile.

"Lol. And Taehyungie said that they have a bit of attitude." Jimin adds.

"They do?" Namjoon chuckles. The small frown whenever he listens to Taehyungs tale is no more. Daun only deduces, that perhaps her Joonie had only been bitter for not knowing of a possibility of having his own with his blood and soul. Perhaps he wants to be a real dad not just one with their formed bond.

"Tell us more!" Daun adorably smiles. Talking about their future kids makes her float like she is being blessed and sprinkled with pixie dusts. She is like Wendy with her dear lost boys.

She only giggles as Namjoon leans over her ears and whispers..."I am owning that Daddy title, love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 38
On your 21st birthday, for 1 month, every day, for 1 hour, you and your soul mate switch bodies. This is a Kim NamJoon fan fic and all the events th...
19.9K 691 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
46.5K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
345K 17.9K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...