Survived (Taekook)

Da xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... Altro

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Grief

5.4K 305 13
Da xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Mama's here baby, stop crying." Jimin said as soon as he saw Taehyung bringing milk bottle for the baby girl.

"Awww...Did uncle Jimin made my moon flower cry?" Taehyung carried his daughter in his arms to feed her.

"She is very patient but when she is hungry...."

"She is just like her Pa, impulsive." Taehyung laughed cutting Jimin.

"Sure she is. She was so calm and as soon as she saw you....she just....oh i love this bundle of love." Jimin kissed her cheeks.

"Don't touch her when she is drinking milk. She can literally fight you." Taehyung laughed again as he saw how Niara scrunched her nose and tried to push Jimin away.

"Sure as hell she is True Blood's daughter." Jimin commented as he saw how she was clinging to his father.

"I'm so happy. I've seen you all these years you have always wanted kids and wanted to be..... everything is finally settled." Jimin said looking at his friend whose eyes were settled on his daughter.

"Yeah, I'm happy too. Everything is fine now. Everyone's happy." Taehyung replied.

"I wish i could give Yoongi a child too. Yoongi love children but......I'm a Beta and...."

"You can adopt one Jimin, there are thousands of children who have no one, you can be their parent. They need you as much as you need a child." Taehyung said lowering his voice as Niara was falling asleep.

Jimin looked at his friend and his gaze just stayed stuck to his face. He might have not noticed the sadness if he didn't know Taehyung but the clear tone of sadness was so clear in his voice.

"Tae I didn't mean to hurt you.....i just..."

"I'm not hurt Jimin, I'm just telling you, yes from my life experience i might say but it's true. You have everything and you can change a child's life. Talk it out with Yoongi hyung, in the end it should be both of you whose decision matters so i was just telling you."

"You are right Tae, you are totally right. I'll talk to Yoongi, I'm sure Minnie isn't going to deny it. He was so happy for you and Jungkook." Jimin said happily.

"That's so good to hear. And like this Niara will also have her elder brother or sister." Taehyung kissed her daughter who was fast asleep.

"Tae." Jimin called and the called man looked at him. "What do you think will happen to Luna?"

"I don't know, but I'm scared if she couldn't make it, Jungkook and Yoongi hyung will be hurt beyond repair. Jungkook isn't properly over Head Alpha's death." Taehyung replied. He know how Jungkook is coping up with Head Alpha's death and he won't be in much good state.

"Yeah, Yoongi don't say it but he is very, very scared. He went totally silent. You haven't seen him, ever since Jungkook told him, he just.....I've seen countless times crying himself to sleep. I just pray noting bad happens." Jimin told sadly.

"Me too." Taehyung agreed.

Both friends were totally unaware of the storm that just struck the pack house.

Taehyung was alone in the room when suddenly Jimin came and both friends just talked and spent time with each other.

"Hyungie." Taehyung turned to see Yeonjun standing by the door.

"Jun, come in. Niara just fell asleep again. You are late again." Taehyung chuckled. But Yeonjun didn't move a bit away from the door.

"Hyungie.....Lu.....i need you..."

"Come in Jun, she'll be up in a bit and you can play with her." Taehyung called his brother but the young alpha was still standing put by the door.

"Luna....left." Yeonjun said in a low voice.

"What? Left where?" Jimin asked.

"Gone. Grandma said she is gone." And the words were enough to keep the omega and the beta on their feet.

"W-What?" Taehyung stammered.

"Yes. Yoongi hyung is crying, G-Grandma too. Everyone in the pack house is..... Hyung why did Luna left." A tear slip out of Yeonjun's eye.

He is the one who spent most of his time with Luna and Grandma and it affected him at a very basic level that everyone he loved is leaving him.

"Jun, you stay here with Niara okay. I'll...."

"But why did she leave? She said she'll stay with me till i find my mate. She s-said....she said she'll help me." Taehyung hugged the shaking body of Yeonjun.

"Jun calm down. I know you liked her but she has to go. Her mate was calling her so it was not possible for her to stay." Taehyung tried to calm his brother down.

"But what about us?" That was like a Deja Vu for Taehyung as Jungkook was in a same position.

"Where is everyone?" Jimin cut the brothers.

"Outside. In Luna's room. Grandma asked me to call you." Yeonjun told them.

"Okay. You stay with the baby okay, I'll go there. Please don't cry." Taehyung cupped his face and then walked out of the door.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Prepare the funeral." Yoongi heard Jungkook saying to one of the maid.

"Kook." Yoongi stood up. It was happening again. Just like last time Jungkook was being emotional and in his emotions he might suggest something bad.

"I'm okay hyung. Don't worry. She needs a proper funeral and I'll give her that." Jungkook turned to his brother. "Why are you crying? Didn't she just make you promise her, not to cry? Don't cry."

"Kook, listen to me. We can't give her funeral at the pack grounds. She needs to be buried as soon as possible. Soon her body might start stinking and it'll be impossible to stand in a place."

"I know. We'll give her a proper funeral. We the family members." Jungkook replied. He was calmed yet distressed. He looked okay but was dying inside.

"Kook, it's okay. You can cry. Let it out." Yoongi knew what was going inside. He has seen too many deaths. He was beyond to be okay.

"You just promised her. How can you break promise which you just made with her. STOP CRYING." Jungkook grabbed him by both shoulders and gave his body a hard shake.

"Kook, get a hold of yourself. She just said she is with us. She can see us." Yoongi didn't reacted as he know how broken Jungkook is right now.

"I know that's why, thats why I'm saying don't cry. You'll hurt her more. Let's just gave her a proper funeral so that she can rest. She needs to rest. She was in so much pain." Jungkook turned as soon as two omega maids came inside.

"Clean her and dress her up in a pretty white dress." He ordered and as by his order the servants did the same.

"Grandma." All of them turned to the door as soon as they hear Taehyung's voice. "Grandma, how did....."

"Why did you come here? Go stay with Niara, she shouldn't be alone. I'll handle it here." Jungkook said as soon as Taehyung bent down to sit with Grandma.

"Jun is with her. I can help." Taehyung knew he shouldn't push Jungkook much in this state.

"There is no need here, and Yeonjun isn't mature enough to handle a baby. Go back to your room."

"I know but you also need me alpha." Taehyung's wolf was submitting to his alpha's demands.

"I don't. You'll be told when it will be the time for funeral." Jungkook said with a finality.

"You just gave birth, staying with a dead body can scare the baby. Jungkook is right you should stay with her. And besides it's time for the clean-up so you meed to be with baby, this is the most sensitive time for them." Grandma said.

Taehyung knew why she said that. Babies are really sensitive to souls and as it's time for Luna's soul to depart her body, evil force might just cause any trouble and Niara might get scared.

"I'll go." Taehyung didn't argue and leave the room.

"Jungkook, what do you need for funeral." Jimin came forward. He can see both brothers are not in a state to say anything or do anything so he just tried to be useful.

"Help them with the coffin please." Jungkook said in a low voice.

"Sure." Jimin replied and left the room.

"Kook, my son." Grandma pulled him toward herself and hugged him tightly. "Sometimes all you can do is be happy with what happens in your life, love. Maybe she......"

"I know. I know she is happy and I'm happy with it. What's the problem. I'm okay, I'm totally okay." Jungkook smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Okay. Let's go and get the funeral done. It's not good to keep her body here for long." Grandma said and so like that both brothers joined her to the hall.

Inside there they saw the maids preparing the place with flowers and in between stood the coffin in which Luna was resting in her beautiful white dress.

All her life she stayed as a backbone of the head family and today the brothers actually feels like there backs being broken. They were finding it hard to keep the skeleton of head family standing.

"Shall we start?" Grandma asked as a tear slipped out of her eyes. But she also promised Luna that she will not cry.

"I Min Tae-Hee, the mother-in-law of this beautiful lady here, wants to thank her for always being the daughter and a friend to me. I've spent my life at full but still she was more understanding and acceptable than me. She taught me alot and i hope she is happy with her mate up there. I hope she stays happy always." Grandma completed, face drenched in tears and hand shaking. Just as she was coming back to her family Taehyung entered the hall.

"Alpha." Taehyung called and Jungkook turned to see him.

"I know, I shouldn't be here but Jun is insisting to see Luna one more time and Niara is with a maid. C-Can we see her one last time please?" Taehyung said not looking up as the air felt too heavy for that.

"There is no need to give explanation Taehyung. Come on in." Yoongi said and pulled Taehyung inside.

Taehyung was super scared that Jungkook will go back to his lone self and will not talk to him. He had a doubt that he might stop caring and might not speak to him. And Niara....

"I won't ever do that. I'm sorry for my behavior." Jungkook held his hand and gave it an assuring squeeze.

"Don't be. I know how you feel. I can understand really." Taehyung replied with a smile and breathed hard when Jungkook stood up to go near the coffin of his mother.

"I Jeon Jungkook, son of the beautiful lady who is sleeping here. I don't have much to say, but i would like to say one thing. You old man..." he looked up at sky. "You are very cruel."

Yoongi couldn't hold his tears. All of this is not meant to happen. This shouldn't have happened. They were supposed to be happy. Jungkook's and his family should have seen their grandparents but all of this isn't good. It's bad and hurting.

"You took her away." Jungkook didn't say anything else and just kissed the forehead of the Luna before turning to go back to his seat.

"I never had a mother, never seen one but you have been my mother for such short time. You promised to stay but you broke your promise. I will not break my promise, you said I shouldn't cry so i will not. But i miss you. I miss you already, rest of the life feels too much. I loved you, i love you." Yeonjun also kissed her and ran back to Taehyung's lap, burying his head in Taehyung's cheat. He tried his best not to cry so that he can keep his promise.

Yoongi was asked to come say good bye to his mother too but he refused to do that. The cloth that he used to clean her face on last time was in his hand and he looked down at it, hiding his tears. Jimin can swear that if that continues to happen Yoongi might go numb due to all of this pain.

"Let's just take her to graveyard. We need to bury her on time." Jungkook and Yoongi stood up and just like that they were on their way to bury her.

Taehyung didn't join them as he has to stay with Niara but he was sad and hurt to know that the woman who was a mother figure to him was no more.

Soon Niara was up again and was playing with his fingers when the door open and inside came Jungkook, hands on his sides and he was pushing his body forward forcefully.

Taehyung set the baby on the bed and came to his mate. He helped him sit on the bed and handed him a glass of water.

"You need to keep it out Koo, holding it inside of you will double the damage. Grief isn't bad thing." Taehyung grabbed his both hands and sat In front of him on the ground.

Jungkook was on the verge of crying, his emotions were wild even Taehyung can sense them.

"Grief is a luxury and I don't have time for luxuries." Jungkook said and was about to stand up when Taehyung stopped him.

"Grief isn't bad Kook, it helps you. She is happy." Taehyung said softly. He place Niara in Jungkook's lap knowing Jungkook will never hurt Niara.

"How do you know? She might not be happy." Jungkook was talking absurd now.

Just as he said that Niara pulled her hand up to his cheek and he was seeing the outer view, he was seeing the view of his mother happy and smiling. The place doesn't look like any place he knows and then it hit him.

Niara is telling him the truth. His mother is at peace indeed and that was enough to put him at peace. He kissed his daughter and hugged his mate.

His entire world.

Hello Army 💜💜

Hope you like the chapter. Do tell me how was it.

I purple you 💜💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
14.1K 791 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...
954K 54.2K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
1.4M 78.7K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...