My Family Madrigal

بواسطة ManeaWhataMalo

"It's so... nice in here." "I know." Said ____ while giggling In when angel of the Madrigal family uses her g... المزيد

It is Time
Family Madrigal
We don't talk about Bruno
Guest, birthday and fated soulmates
Feel like an idiot
if only
A/N
Dehydrated and Red
Epilouge
A/N

smashed papaya and the candle

1.2K 41 1
بواسطة ManeaWhataMalo

Lucas and I were walking up the stairs to meet Otto my otter. So I can introduce him to the family when I heard.

"Luisa can't lift an empanada, Rilla FAINTED, Mariano nose looks like a SMASHED PAPAYA, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND-." Was all I heard, before the door slammed closed.

We exchanged looks, hurrying along to my room. We grab Otto and a few oysters and make our way back. When I quickly signal to Lucas to watch my back. I turn to the painting and walk in.

"What?! Where are we going?." He whispers following me, all the way we reach my tio.

"Oh hey Rilla- AH." Tio shouts looking at Lucas. "What- what I-" I cut tio off.

"Tio meet Lucas, Lucas here is my..." Lucas cuts in, "I'm her fiancé."

Tio does a double take looking at this green glass thingy then back at me and Lucas.

"No- no this is not happening." He walks over pulling me away from Lucas. "You! Stay there- what did your father say- ARE YOU PREGNANT!?." Screaming the last part out, he and his mice circle around me, checking my stomach to see if I'm pregnant.

"No! Tio I'm not pregnant but you really need to come out." I laugh before getting serious.

We talk or we'll argue that tio can't stay here and then Lucas and I hear our names being called out. We rush back out only to be met with Isa and Mira looking... colorful. Shacking the thought off I see Abuela storm over.

"What are you talking about? Look at our home? Loom at your sister?." She said looking between them.

"Please, Isabela wasn't happy- of course she isn't happy you ruined her proposal- no, no, no no she needed me to ruin her proposal and we did all this and the candle burned brighter and the cracks in the wall- mirabel- that's why I'm in the vision, I'm saving the miracel- mirabel you have to stop. The cracks started because of you, bruno left because of you, Luisa loosing her power, Isabela is out of control, MARILLA FAINTED. Because of you. I don't know why you weren't given a gift but it is not an excuse to hurt this family."

It was silent, I didn't know what to do other than try and walk closer to Mira before I was stopped by the others.

"I will never... be good enough... for you..will I?" She said with tears in her eyes.

"No matter how hard, I try." She looks at us.

"No matter how hard ANY of us tries. Luisa wouldn't be strong enough, Isabela won't be perfect enough, rilla won't even be enough for you to appreciate her. Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him." She said, stepping closer to ahuela, voice raising.

"Bruno didn't care about this family." Feeling angry at the state me I call out, voice reasoning with mirabel.

"He loves this family-" mirabel continued, "I love this family. WE all love this family, YOUR the one that doesn't care, YOUR the one breaking OUR home." Voice breaking, as the ground started shaking.

"Don't you ever!" Abuela voice raised at its highest.

"The miracel is dying because of you!." Was the last thing she said before the house started breaking apart.

As the house breaks and falls, we notice that mirabel is trying to reach the candle, each and everyone of us take different routes to reach mirabel.

Camilo runs along the second floor, Isabela using her vines and I use my water. Isa is the first to fall, but is saved by the banister and is placed on the ground. Her door flashing before going cold. Then Camilo he shift to a child, sliding under the rumbles that fall, shifts into a man, scrambling to reach over before taking a leap but falling short and catching the railing to hang off before dropping down.

His door flashing before turning cold. It was just me and Mira, I was up on the roof with Mira. Everyone was pushed out by Casita and tio jumping through the wall, we plumet down. I notice that Mira has the candle and it this rate I had to think fast. I caught us softening the landing and then create a dome around us to protect us from the rest of the falling rubble.

I could feel my gift weakening and wearing out, so with the last bit of strength I give a shove with my hands, standing from my crouch position, pushing the ruble off of us. Looking at the state of the house, I tear up before looking to check on Mira. I see her looking at the candle with a sad look.

I reach out to hug her, when I hear my name being called out, turning I see Lucas, mama and papa rushing over. I'm pulled in a crushing hug by Lucas. I don't say anything but hug back tighter. It felt like we were the only ones there until we hear mama calling out to mirabel.

We break apart from our little moment to help the others search for mirabel, on the way I spot Otto, who squels looking at me. I pick him up and continue looking, unknown to me that I've lost something.

Lucas p.o.v

I felt really bad, this family not only lost their gifts but their home as well. We were walking around looking for mirabel hoping she didn't run off to far. As bad as it sounds I only cared if Rilla was alright, seeing her race for her sister and the dropping from the roof of the house to the ground that fast gave me a near panic attack.

I called Mirabels name again, when I stepped on something, looking down I see Rilla pin. Some of the flowers were gone and some of the gems were shattered and chipped. Picking it up, I quickly put it in my pocket when we hear voices yelling and cheering.

The whole family meet up where the entrance once was and look out to see Mira, on a hoarse?

(Everyone point of view)

Everyone gathered together, the family cheered as they were reunited. It was okay until Camilo opened his mouth and made it awkward again.

"Not if we don't have a house? What? I can't say we don't have a house?. What is that, not a house." Tio Felix nudges him, and give a pointed look.

QUE MUSIC

"Look at this home, we need a new foundation. It may seem hopeless. But we'll get by just fine." Mira said guiding everyone back into the ruins of our house.

"Look at this family, a growing constellation. So full of stars everybody wants to shine." We all stand around.

"But they don't shine they burn, and the constellations shift." She kneels down to Antonio.

"I think it's time you learn, your more just your gifts." She helps Luisa lift a piece of rubble.

"And I'm sorry I held on too tight, so afraid I'll lose you too. The miracle is not some magic that you've got, the miracle is you. Not some gift, just you." Abuela walks in, sharing a moment with mama and tia before beckoning over the corner of the wall to tio.

"All of you, all of you." Both her and Mira sang as the triplets reunited again.

"So are gonna talk about bruno- that's bruno?- " camilo and Antonio interrupted

"yeah there's alot to say about bruno no no. I'll start, let's go." Tio Bruno started singing, he grabbed tia Pepa and twirled her.

"Pepa I'm sorry 'bout your wedding day, didn't mean to be upsetting." Tia Pepa gasped.

"It wasn't a prophecy, I just saw you were sweating and I wanna let you know that your brother loves you so, so let it in, let it out. Let it rain, let it snow, LET GOOOOO." Tio said at a fast pace, hugging them tightly sprinkling sand everywhere to signify the motions of rain drops and snow flakes.

"That's what I'm always saying, bro." Tio Felix remarked.

"Got a lot of apologies I got to sayhey we're just happy that you're here okay- so come into the light- the triplets all reunite- and no matter what happens, we're gonna find our way." The triplets sang with papa holding them in a tight embrace.

"Yo I knew he never left, I heard him everyday." Dolores sang to her siblings.

"And I saw him every other day." Rilla said, happy to have her wish come true.

We could hear singing and the villagers came over, to help us and with that we got started re doing the house. It was a very tough and tiring work.

"It's a dream when we work as a team." I sang as my sisters and I help lift a banister.

"Yeah but sometimes I cry- so do I." We all share a sister moment, hugging each other.

"I may not be as strong but I'm getting wiser." Luisa said as we walk over to Isa pot plants.

"Yeah. I need sunlight and fertilizer. Lets plant something new and watch it fly." Isa sang as we all chucked dirt in the air, narrowly missing Dolores.

"Straight up to the sky." we all chucked dirt in the air, narrowly missing Dolores.

Halfway through I saw Dolores and Mariano walking hand in hand. Hearing a clap like noise I catch my two older sisters hi-fiving. I sent them a look saying.

"You didn't have something to do with that? Right?." They shared a look before shaking their heads, giggling.

I roll my eyes before I continue over to see Lucas painting a wall blue. With Otto trying. I bemd down to grab a paint brush before helping. Once everything was finished we all stood by the entrance. I stood somewhere in the front with abuela.

"Home sweet home I like the new foundation." Mira said.

"It isn't perfect." "Neither are we." They both giggled at that.

"That's true. Just one thing before the celebration." Abuela said, gesturing to Antonio.

"We need a doorknob." Tio said.

"We made it just for you." Anotonio said, shoeing Mira a box with the doorknob.

"We see how you bright you burn."

"We see how brave you've been."

"Now, see yourself in turn."

"Your the real gift, kid. Let us in."

And with that, Mira put in the doorknob and Casita comes back to life. At the front of the door, stands our family with Mira in the center. Gasping in awe, she runs in. Shouting at us to come in. At first we were a bit hesitant but Casita pulled everyone in. Not only did Casita come back but the candle was restore and our gifts came back.

At the end we spent the rest of the night, partying and celebrating. Mainly for Mira.
.

.

.

.

.

.

As the years gow by and as the people of this lively town grow old, the miracles will always be found and as the days pass, day by day. Love grows and dies, in everyone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

72.4K 1.4K 27
"I.. think I love you..." "I think I love you too, Cami.." "(Y/N)! I want you to meet someone. Your husband." ------------------------------------ ...
Encanto / Reader included بواسطة Rose

الخيال (فانتازيا)

2.8K 62 14
Long ago Family Madrigal was blessed with a magic candle that blessed the family with magical gifts that they have to use for helping out in Encanto...
192K 3.8K 17
Casita brings the Madrigals into a room to react to some of the songs and events from the movie. This takes place during Antonios gifting ceremony an...
1.5K 21 14
Let's look at Maribel's childhood, after her gift ceremony, before? How did the other family memebers react to their gifts? How did Abuela treat Brun...