[BL] Mʏ Tᴏᴜɢʜ Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ2

By Punky_Fujoshi

Continuation from 201 More

201. You Are Not Related To Yu Shen, Are You?
202. There Are Always Someone Much More Powerful
204. The Medicinal Stone
205. Release Blood
206. A Sword Against Han Tingxuan's Neck
207. Are You Leaving Us?
208. Search For The Treasure
209. Blood Curse
210. The Condescending Male Wife
211. The Clue To Get The Treasure
212. Li Huo, The Man From Jin Dynasty
213. Assassin Attack At Night
214. The State Master Of Yue Empire
215. Return The Bracelet To Me
216. New Method To Get Tian Yusu Back
217. Han's Getting Back Together With Tian Yushu
218. Change Face
219. Premature Birth
220. Birth Of The Baby
221. Make A Decision
222. Night Attack
223. Returning To The Palace
224. Secret Is Out
225. Nicknames: Egg and Ox
226. I Don't Mind Dying Bed
227. It Doesn't Matter If He's Not Human
228. One Month Birthday Banquet
229. Torture Him Until He Tells Everything
230. Han Tingxuan Under Control
231. Good Beasts
232. Dongfang Hui's Baby Is Born
233. Breakup
234. Happy Family Time
235. Split Up
236. Talk To Yang Shuo
237. Marriage Proposal
238. Rebellion
239. He Can Only Live Up To 3 Months
240. Emperor On Battlefield
241. Catch The Man From The Other World
242. Life Countdown
243. An Old Man Who Could See Han Tingxuan's Soul
244. Bury In The Ice Cave
245. Plan To Run Away
246. Tian Zhouqing's Adventure
247. Found His Father
248. The Man Came Back To Life
249. Family Reunion
250. Happy Family Moment
251. Return To City Of Capital
252. Second Son
253. How's The Life With Those Awful Relatives?
254. She Man Was Born
255. The Naughty Kid
256. Tian Zhouqing's Birthday
257. Do You Want To Break Up The Couple
258. Returning To The Place Where Everything Started
259. The End
Side 1: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World
Side 2: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World(ii)
Side 3: Sign The Contract
Note

203. Han Tingxuan Passed Out Again

791 37 0
By Punky_Fujoshi

The man called Wu Heng was really excellent. He leaped over and stood upside down in the sky, holding his soft sword in his hand. Then, his soft sword was inserted into the space between the flowers. Then, the strange white flower sensed the attack of the foreign object and shot juice once again.

The juice was shot onto the sword and the silver-white sword instantly turned green and dark.

However, the sword wasn’t corroded.

Then, Wu Heng floated in front of the white flower. This time, the white flower once again spat out the juice, which was a little farther than before, but it was only one meter away.

Then, the man flew over the flowers with his ultimate light skills.

Occasionally, he would hover upside down by supporting himself somewhere between the flowers, but most of the time, he would still use his ultimate lightness skills to ‘play’ the white flowers. After about a quarter of an hour, he came back from afar because he had flown across the whole flower area.

Han did not expect there to be such an extraordinary person in this world.

And this person was on his team, not showing off himself. If Tian Yusu didn’t call him out, no one would know how powerful he was!

Han had a look at Tian Yusu who actually was more sophisticated than before.

Almost at the same time, he realized that Tian Yusu brought Wu Heng here on purpose.

If not, such a genius would not have been exposed!

Han asked himself if he could complete whatever Wu Heng had done just now.

Perhaps he could, but it was definitely not as easy as Wu Heng. Moreover, Wu Heng showed not only supreme light skills but also incomparable insight.

When Wu Heng returned, he said to Tian Yusu, “Master, this strange white flower juice is extremely poisonous, but it does no damage to a-hundred-year-old black iron, and it is not very effective for a hard and cold weapon. It can’t penetrate the weapon. The white flower has a maximum range of 20 feet up into the air, and it can extend about 50 feet horizontally. In addition, if it is shot upwards, we can land on an empty space, which is not very hard. but if it shots in every horizontal direction, it is not easy to go around so many flowers.”

Hearing this, Han knew that Wu Heng was a capable talent.

If it were him, would he have done so much findings? No, he wouldn’t. Compared to others, there was indeed a big difference!

At that thought, Han lowered his eyes slightly.

After hearing this, Tian Yusu nodded, but he unconsciously had a quick look at Han. When he saw Han’s lonely expression, his heart skipped a beat.

He should have issued an order immediately, but Tian Yusu forgot anything else when he was so focused on looking at Han.

The others did not dare to rush him. As Han sensed a gaze, he suddenly looked over at Tian Yusu.

They looked at each other and Tian Yusu immediately turned away.

Han was a little disappointed as he stared at Tian Yusu.

Tian Yusu ordered lightly. “Go over the flowers with light skills. Pay attention to the juice, you’re your swords and outfit to protect yourself. Remember, get rid of your outfit right away. Two at a time.”

“Yes!” Two secret guards used the method that Tian Yusu said.

Although one of the secret guards managed to block the attack with his outfit halfway when he failed to block with his sword, fortunately, the two had successfully passed.

Then, two more secret guards went over.

Soon, there were only four people left.

Tian Yusu finally spoke. “Han, it is our turn.”

Han nodded. Their martial arts were more powerful than the secret guards. They succeeded without doubt.

Han didn’t even use the sword to block the juice because he found a perfect timing to pass by.

Tian Yusu did a great time and he only used his sword once during the period.

Wu Heng and the other secret guard were the last ones to pass over.

After everyone passed, Tian Yusu ordered everyone to stay away before saying, “Fire!”

Suddenly, the fire spread and set the white flowers on fire…

There was a sea of fire. Even if the white flowers spat out venom, they were all burned!

Tian Yusu and the others watched the flames burn.

The secret guards added more fire to make sure all the white flowers were burnt.

Then, the white flowers here were burned!

Han could understand why Tian Yusu did this. If they encountered an enemy in front of them and retreated out of the valley, it was no guarantee that they all could pass by the white flowers smoothly.

Furthermore, if they were inside, it would be troublesome if reinforcements came in!

Not all the guards, including the royal palace warriors, might not have the strength of the secret guards!

The royal palace warriors were good at group battles, but not dealing with these poisonous creatures!

After the fire, Tian Yusu continued to move forward.

Inside the cave, Han Tingxuan could not help but breathe a sigh of relief when he saw them on the mirror.

Thankfully, the white flowers were not a problem for Tian Yusu. Not a single person was injured!

Han Tingxuan let out a sigh of relief, but before he finished this breath, he felt dizzy. Han Tingxuan realized that something bad was coming. He didn’t know how long had passed since he was caught here, but he had not eaten the fruit again. Did it mean that he would pass out if he stop eating the fruit?

Even though Han Tingxuan tried to stay awake, he still fainted.

The man in black outside the cave was startled by Han Tingxuan’s passing out.  He suspected if Han Tingxuan was playing tricks. Even though Han Tingxuan did not know martial arts, it was not the only way to kill people.

Thus, the man in black carefully leaned in and approached Han Tingxuan on alert. He was on guard against the possibility that Han Tingxuan might poison him. therefore, he held his breath.

However, the man in black was so cautious for nothing.

Han Tingxuan was really unconscious. Moreover, this time, perhaps because the symptoms of his sickness had been suppressed by the fruit as he took fruit every day, even though he occasionally had mild symptoms of oversleeping, he looked more serious than he used to before he took the fruit.

Han Tingxuan collapsed and the man in black immediately came in to check. However, when he arrived, Han Tingxuan was still lying there quietly, but when he got closer, Han Tingxuan went into convulsions.

The man in black was startled. Without caring whether Han Tingxuan was playing tricks or not, he quickly felt Han Tingxuan’s pulse.

Although he was not a real doctor,  he could diagnose simple desease. But  Han Tingxuan’s pulse looked like he was fine. However, Han Tingxuan did not look like he was faking a disease. He even inserted a strand of internal force to feel deeper but his internal force was bounced off.

Han Tingxuan actually studied internal force too!

The man in black didn’t dare to try again. If their internal forces were different, it was likely that the one with higher internal force would cause harm to the one with lower internal force!

At this moment, Han Tingxuan spat out a mouthful of blood!

The man in black was shocked. “Your highness!”

Han Tingxuan didn’t respond to him. In fact, his face quickly turned pale!

The man in black quickly left the cave without wasting a second.

A quarter of an hour later, Yun Yuan came to the cave. He basically flew here and he was out of breath when he got here, which showed that he was anxious.

When he saw Han Tingxuan vomiting blood, he was shocked. He quickly helped him sit up and exam his health condition.

However, Yun Yuan was not a doctor. Han Tingxuan’s pulse indicated that he was not sick or poisoned.

What was going on? Should he invite a physician? But at this time, if he went to get a doctor…

Yun Yuan gave it a lot of thought before he finally sighed softly. “Heiyi.”

After Yun Yuan said this, the man in black appeared in the cave.

Yun Yuan said lightly, “Tell master Master that Han Tingxuan vomited blood for unknown reason and is seriously sick. If we don’t get a doctor for him, he might be dead.”

“Yes!” The man in black accepted the order and left.

Yun Yuan looked at Han Tingxuan’s eyes. A moment later, Yun Yuan sighed and carried Han Tingxuan up. He opened the hidden tunnel in the cave and entered. A moment later, Yun Yuan arrived at a place similar to a room. However, this room was built with mud, but it had different furniture in it.

There was also a bed.

Han Tingxuan was placed on that bed…

Yun Yuan thought for a moment and took out a jade bottle from a cabinet in the room. There was a pill in the jade bottle. The bowl was green and smelt very nice.

Yun Yuan walked to the bedside with the jade bottle and poured out the pill.

“Han Tingxuan, this is made from lotus flower and leaves which was three hundred years old. I originally wanted to save it for myself, but now… you can have it. But if it cannot save you, there is nothing I can do. My master Shifu won’t help you.”

As he muttered to himself, Yun Yuan put the pill into Han Tingxuan’s mouth…

Although Yun Yuan really did not want to do so.

A quarter of an hour after Han Tingxuan took the pill, his pale face finally got better. Even though he was not much better, his face was less pale.

Yun Yuan once again held Han Tingxuan’s hand and felt his pulse. He diagnosed the same symptom as before. Yun Yuan frowned. Han Tingxuan must have caught with rare illness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 738 130
Continuation of "The Sweetest Marriage" chapters 201 to 398 (+2 extras)
559K 19K 41
The last omega
2.3K 57 114
Ranking : #1 bl recommendations Novels which are of genres :- Transmigration, Quick Transmigration (World hopping) And Unlimited flow. You won't be...