Secret || LK

By Mxsxyoshi3

"She become my secret, my beautiful little secret". More

CHARACTERS -Female
Important Note
Prologue
1.Prince
2.Jake
3.Engagement
4.Engagement 2
5.Betrayal
6.Parturiency
7.Choice
8.First
9.Wedding Day
10.Lost
11.Wedding Night
12.Hurt
13. Concerned

CHARACTERS- Male

260 4 0
By Mxsxyoshi3

Main Characters

Prince Jake Nova

22-year-old Prince Jake Nova of Bell Mound. He was fighting for the throne against his stepbrother. He is known as the cold prince of the Kingdom. He is the older brother of Jane Nova and Julius Nova. He is perfect in everything.

Lead Characters:

Prince Julius Nova

20 years old Prince Julius Nova of Bell Mound. Prince Jake's younger brother and heir to the throne. He is known as Calm prince.He is bethrode with Lady Aloy Lector. He is good at sword fighting.

Lord Jimin Austton of Bell Mound

23-year-old duke Austton's only son. Known as Bell Mound heart breaker. He was Prince Jake's best friend from childhood and Ally. He was the only person who can disrespect Prince jake. He is best in sword fighting.

Lord Vergo Brown Orb

23 years old prince of Estonia. He is known as the heartthrob of the Estonia Kingdom. He is the best friend of Prince Jake and ally. He is left of King jin and elite knight of kingdom Estonia. He is best in combat fights.

King Jin Brown Orb

25-year-old king of Estonia. He is the oldest brother of prince Vergo and Trafalgar and princes Roseanne. He was a cheerful person and the calmest king. He is known as the beast disguised as a Graceful King. He is jungkook friend and treats him as his little brother. He is bethrode with Princess Julia Nova.

Lord Trafalgar Brown Orb

24-year-old prince of Estonia kingdom. He know now as the Wise prince. He is a friend and ally of Prince Jake. He is jake and king jin's advisor. He is the right hand of king jin the nd elite knight of kingdom Estonia.

Duke Jay Grey

24-year old known as the most sociable Duke in the kingdom Bell Mound. Prince Jake's friend and ally. He is best with daggers and combat fights. He also works as prince jake's spy.

Duke Suga Silva

25-year old known as the cold-hearted duke of Bell Mound. Prince Jake's friend and ally. He is the best archer in the Bell Mound. He is the leader of Prince Jake's hidden monarch.

Lord kaeya Vangeance

22-year-old elite knight of Bell Mound kingdom. He is Prince Jake's friend and Ally. Prince Jake ally and his best fighter. He is Prince Jake's buttler.

Lord Finral Roulacase

22-year-old elite knight of kingdom Bell Mound. He is Prince Jake's ally and friend. He works with Duke Jay grey in spying.

Count Albedo Voude

22-year-old Elite knight and Count Voude heir. He is Lisa Lector's best friend and Prince Jake Ally. He is a merchant and helped Prince Jake to make connections with other Kingdoms secretly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.4K 32
The truth still untold? 🧎🏻‍♀️🥺 (Read S1 first before this one 🥰)
52.3K 1.4K 69
A BTS × GOT7 Fanfic
5.3K 342 20
They all have secrets. And someone knows what those secrets are.
260K 2.9K 11
Read it to find out. Created: 3/6/2019