Our Journey From Engagement T...

By shiprasaini1

Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in Amer... More

characters name
Prologue
1. The Proposal
2. Friend talk
3. Siblings talk
4. First meet
5. Decision
6. Engagement
7. Siddharth
8. Preeti
9. Phone call
10. Karwa chauth fast
11. Preparations
12. His Arrival
13. His gift
14. Mother's scolding
15. Diwali Preparations
16. The flying cockroach
17. A date with him
18. The Sleeping Prince
19. A Car drive with him
20. Furious Siddharth
21. The Confession Of Love
22. The Red mark
24. The Rajma curry
25. The Football match
26. Enjoying carnival fest with him
27. First kiss
28. Diwali celebration
29. His inspiration
30. A night with him at fields
31. The last meet with him
32. The Farewell
33. The new owner of my company
34. His Ignorance
35. Broken me
36. The humilation
37. Moving on from his memories
38. Missing her
39. My new boss
40. His possessiveness
41. Sharing my lunch with him
42. Giving me a lift to home
43. His kiss
44. The obsessive monster
45. My Savior
46. The party
47. Dance with him
48. Her Family
49. His pain
50. My birthday
51. Her pain
52. Shopping with him
53. The night under the moon
54. Pushing away her demons
55. Back to home
56. The angle of my life
57. Friend's wedding
58. His arrival
59. Taking care of her wounds
60. Dance with him
61. I don't deserve him
62. His confession
63. His Bride
64. Taking a step ahead
65. My wedding dress
66. Our Wedding
67. The First Night
68. Romance with my husband
69. EPILOGUE
New Story

23. The friend's wedding

18.1K 812 52
By shiprasaini1

Preeti's point of view

Love...

This is what I am feeling right now for the person who came unexpectedly at the most unexpected time. I wasn't ready to meet him yet after meeting him it feels like I knew him from ages and if don't meet, my life would be meaningless.

I have never been in a relationship with someone, though I have crush on a boy in my school but what it feels like to be in a relationship I am still unaware if this feeling but now I am folded the some new pages of my life which I never aware of. Fir me the true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies. I don't have any secrets in my life but still there are some things which I never shared with anyone but I did share that things with Siddharth  and I never thought sharing those feelings to him made me relax somewhere.

I never expected him to understand me as he is a boy and born in America with all kind of independence. I just wanted him to know what I feels and why I underestimate myself sometimes. But he understands me and tell me it is okay to be vulnerable sometimes, he is always there to hold me.

The best feeling in the world is when you look at that special person and they are already smiling looking at you, like him right now.

We both are looking at sneaking the gaze of each other and smiling forgetting the fact that we have people around us in the living room. Though everyone was busy in their own work, no one give a damn to us which I am very glad of, especially Keerti who was bickering with Anshul on some point, I don't hear and Papa, Neeta maa and Akhil was busy discussing some points of mine and Siddharth's wedding, discussing about the guests and venue of the wedding.

On the other hand, Siddharth has laptop opened on his lap, pretending working while I was pretending to be busy in some work which mummy gave me earlier.

When my gaze again met with him, he was already looking at me with a soft grin on his face. I immediately looked down and my cheeks get pink feeling his heated gaze on me.

"Preeti.. leave all this. You and Anshul have to leave in my friend's daughter wedding." I looked up when mummy came hurriedly from the room with a mobile phone in her hand.

"What happened Isha..?"Papa asked to mummy.

"I forget that one of my kitty members daughter getting married tomorrow. They held a mehndi ceremony tonight and someone has to go there. I will go to wedding tomorrow but my friend insisted me to come today also." Mom said with little panic.

Mummy is right it is not appropriate if mummy go to the function on both days as we have guest in our house and it not good to missing from your when you are the host and guests are non other than your daughter's-in laws.

"It is not an issue. Preeti and Anshul go today's mehndi ceremony from our side and you can tomorrow." I looked at Siddharth who was already looking at me with a sad face. Going to function means 4 to 5 hour without seeing him. I know it's not a big deal but after I want to be with him as much as I want before he leave for U.S.

"Mummy, I don't want to go there. It will be so boring." Anshul whine like a child.

"Anshul, Preeti can not go there alone." Papa use his harsh tone him while he win a glare from mummy. I smiled inwardly because it's rare he got scolding from both mummy and papa.

"Do I have a choice?"

"No.." Mummy and papa both said in unison.

"Okay fine. I will get the free food anyway." He shrugged and every one laugh except Siddharth has the frown settled on his face and now he was looking at the laptop.

"Aunty can I go also?" Keerti asked.

"Of course beta..." Mummy replies with smile.

"Bhayi.. please you should also come with us." Keerti asked and I looked at Siddharth with hope.

"No..I have a project to work on." After saying this he leave the living room with a laptop with him and did not bother to look at me which made me sad.

*****

It's already evening. Sun set behind the horizon. I and keerti got ready in beautiful dress. I wore the pink rose lehnga while keerti wore green lehnga which I give it to her.  Siddharth still not out from his room. Earlier I sent Anshul to him to convince him to come with us but he declined the offer. I don't know why he is angry or what makes him upset but I really want him to come with us.

I looked at keerti who was still getting ready. I opened my almirah and take out the dress which I bought for Siddharth when I went to shopping with Anshul to buy the gift for the mehndi ceremony for which Anshul and Keerti teased me to death. I know he doesn't carry any suit with him so I bought one for him from my Diwali bonus. Keerti helped me to pick the three-piece of Siddharth's choice as I am unaware of that. She also helped me to select the perfect size of him as she told me she shop sometimes for Siddharth.

I took a deep breath when I was standing at the front on his room's door, battling myself if should knock the door or not. I kicked out all my fear from my brain and decide to knock the door.

knock...knock..

I knocked the door but there was no reply from the other side. I knocked again but still there is no response. Taking a deep breath, I turn the knob of the door and open the door slowly. I entered inside the room and looked around. He is no where in the room then my eyes fell on the balcony. He was standing there, leaning to the balcony and looking outside lost in his thoughts. I put his dress on the bed and walked towards him. My anklets and bangles are tinkling when I was walking towards him. He must aware of my presence but he did not turn around.

I slowly bring my hands around his back and hugged him from behind. I put my head on his back and inhaled in his scent. This is the bold step I took. It's not like that we never hugged each other. We did but this is the first time I am initiating it. His body stiffened for a moment when I hugged him but he relaxed after sometime. My heart was beating faster with our closeness but I allow myself to be in his warmth.

"What happened...?" I asked. My voice was mere a whisper but it was enough for him to hear.

"Nothing..." He hold my both hands in his and turn around to face me.

"Did I do something?" I asked while bending my head down.

He lifted my chin up, made me look at him.

"I wanted to spend some alone time with you. The thought of you attending the function made me upset. Preeti, we still have months for our wedding and till I am here I want to spend every second with you. I know I am being a hypocrite but.." I put my on his lips preventing him to say further.

"I want the same." I said with blushing smile and looked down while chuckling softly for my little confession. He removed my hand from his mouth slowly and looked at me with different emotions.

He again lifted my face holding my chin and then rest his hand on my cheek, caressing it lovingly.

"Then don't go. Anshul and keerti will go. You stay here with me." He asked with hope in his eyes.

"I have to.." I said and again his face fell. I cupped his right cheek lovingly and said, "Come with us..." I took a little pause and continue, " For me...."
I touched our foreheads and we both closed our eyes. We both stood there like this for some time and a comfortable silence fell between us.

"Can I do something..?" He asked in a whisper still closing his eyes and I nodded my head.

He leaned down to my cheek and give a soft kiss there. His hands slowly made contacts to my waist and he firmly pulled me towards him. My hands automatically went to his shoulders, balancing my self. He traces the kisses from my cheeks to my jaw and gasped when his lips touched my neck. Every time his lips made contacts to my neck I felt something build inside my stomach and I want him to continue this. Though it wasn't a suck just a kiss but still it manages to give butterflies in my stomach.

But we should stop here right now if we don't want to get late.

"Siddharth..we would be late." The last word came out as moan when he bit lightly on my neck. He inhaled deeply and touched our foreheads again.

"Give me five minutes. I'll join you downstairs."

****

Keerti, Anshul and I, we all are waiting for Siddharth come downstairs and when he came wearing the black coat and trouser suit with black tie, I could not move my eyes from him. He was looking hot and he knew that because he was smirking looking at me when he caught me checking him out.

Sometimes I could not believe myself that I have such a hot and sexy fiancée.

We all settled inside Siddharth's car. Anshul took the passenger seat while Keerti and I took back seat. Siddharth settled himself on the driving seat adjusting the rear view mirror, looking at me through it while driving , making my eyelids drop when I blushed under his gaze.

We all reached the venue and congratulated to the bride whose hands are cladded with henna. I talked to mummy's friend and I introduce her with Siddharth as my fiancée with my red cheeks. She congratulated us and give her blessings. Both keerti and Anshul enjoying the free food while Siddharth stick to my side in whole event. Some girls pushed Keerti and I into the dance floor and insist us to dance with them. I danced on a Bollywood song with keerti but forget that someone was watching me and when I realised that, I am being watched, I ran from there while smiling. This is not the first time he caught me dancing. He already caught me dancing in kitchen and made the vedio of it.

I breathing rapidly when I stopped in a corner smiling stupidly. My phone rings and  I pick it immediately when I saw its from Anshul.

"I forgot the gift in the car. Will you bring it? I asked Siddharth jiju and he is coming to you." Anshul said with apology dripping from his voice. Anshul took the gift from me earlier as he want to show off that he brings the gift for the bride but my idiot brother forget it in the car.

"Okay..." I cut the call and walked towards the car. I was walking while looking down when I bumped to someone. I looked up and it was Kunal bride's brother. I know him because he sometimes visit my home.

"Hey, Preeti..." He looked nervous when he was talking to me. I looked around and the parking lot was empty only few people were standing far from us.

"Hii.." I smiled.

"You are looking beautiful." He said while looking at me and then chuckled nervously. My cheeks turn pink.

"Thankyou" I said. I am not used to of compliments.

"Preeti, there is something I want yo ask you for a long time. Can I ask you?" He asked and I nodded my head positively. I wonder what he wants to ask me.

He chuckled nervously and rub his nape nervously.

"Preeti...will...wi...will you be my gi..."

"Here you are I was looking for you everywhere." Suddenly a manly hand encircled around my bare waist and with the warmth I feel I know who it was. I looked to my right and Siddharth was standing there giving death glares to Kunal. I slowly removed Siddharth's hand from my bare waist as I am not used to of the public affection. We did a lot thing in private but I still feel shy to show my love to Siddharth in public. But again put his hand on my bare waist and pulled me to him, locking me in his arms.

"Who you are by the way?" Kunal asked Siddharth.

"Her fiancé. Do have any problem?" Siddharth said through his greeted teeth and crook his one eyebrow.

"No..." Kunal didn't say anything and left from there. Siddharth cursed under his breath and looked at me.

"You should not come here alone. Anshul told you I was coming to you. Then why did you leave alone." He scolded me.

"I am not a baby.." He can not scold me every time he want.

"I can see that." He said through his greeted teeth and then lifted me in a bridal style.

"Siddharth what are you doing?" I asked while wiggling in his arms.

"Giving you a punishment for being so careless." He said while walking towards his car.

"What if someone see?" I said making my point.

"The parking lot is pretty empty. No one going to see us. Now be ready for your punishment."

He unlocked the car and gestured me to open it. I did as he said. I gently lied me on the back seat of the car and hovered over me after locking it again.

"I am sorry." I said timidly though I was enjoying our position.

He shake his head, "Too late for that baby." He whispered while leaning to my neck and I moaned when his lips touch my neck sucking it harshly. He slide the sleaves of my blouse aside to give him more access and bit in my shoulder which made me to run my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me.

"You are so beautiful.." He whispered in my ear and nibbles it with his teeth, teasing my earlobe. My chest was heaving rapidly when he make his way down to my waist and slowly removed my dupatta from there and traced my waist bend with his finger while looking at me with his hooded eyes matching with mine.

I closed my eyes and arc my back when he teased my navel with his thumb. He leaned down and I sucked in a sharp breath when he kissed on my stomach, living mouthful kisses there, holding my waist firmly in his hand.

"After marriage, I am going to make  love to you in car." He whispered against my stomach while prepping wet kisses there. His words brings red colours to my cheeks but his kisses took me to the different world.

"Sid... Siddharth...we should stop..." I bring out the words from my mouth with difficulty. He hovered over me again and and cupped my cheeks firmly.

"I want to kiss you whole night." He said while looking at my lips. He leaned down, blowing his hot breath to my my lips and I closed my eyes in anticipation, ready to give my first kiss to him. He tilted his head and leaned more. Our lips about to meet when his phone started ringing breaking the spell he created. First he choose to ignore it but he picked it up eventually when he read the caller ID. It was from Anshul.

"Yeahh...."

...

"Yes she is with me." He said while looking at me.

....

"yeah, we are on our way." After saying this he cut the call. I was panting, my chest was heaving because of the magic he created. He touched our foreheads and took a sharp breath. He kiseed on my forehead.

"Let's go..."

****

We both again came inside the wedding venue. Anshul and Keerti still engaged in food. I gave the gift to the bride. Siddharth and I also have our dinner and then we leave for house. It was really difficult for me and Siddharth to bring Keerti and Anshul from there because they were still not full and wanted to eat more. It was already late when we reached home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 11.1K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
35.5K 3.4K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
100K 9.5K 28
~Book 2 of Hidden Love Series~ "I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marri...
1.5M 65.2K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...