Addicted

By MissLynneWrites

She didn't belong to him, and he didn't belong to her. But in that moment they felt everything was as it shou... More

Author's Note
Excerpt
Chapter 1 : In The beginning
Chapter 2: The Interview
Chapter 3: Chemistry
Chapter 4:The Ex-Factor
Chapter 5: Unexpected
Chapter 6: Do I want this?
Chapter 7:The Shift
Chapter 8: Let me kiss you
Chapter 10: Wanted
Chapter 11: Claimed
Chapter 12: Between A Rock and A Hard Place
Chapter 13: Triggered
Chapter 14: Decisions
Chapter 15: Bridal Rehearsal
Chapter 16: Moving On
Chapter 17: Can't Let Go
Chapter 18: Mr. O'Connor
Chapter 19: Fear
Chapter 20: Who Is He?
Chapter 21: Promise
Chapter 22: Release
Chapter 23: Contact
Chapter 24: Outing
Chapter 25: The Apple
Chapter 26: Indebted
Chapter 27: Get Your Power Back
Chapter 28: Cold Rain
Chapter 29: Parents
Chapter 30: Good Luck
Chapter 31: Very Good, Kitten

Chapter 9: Don't Stop

2.2K 117 15
By MissLynneWrites

Cassandra

Cassie woke up to the wonderful aroma of bacon. Getting out the bed, she hopped in the shower and brushed her teeth. Once finished, she lotioned her body and threw on some comfy clothes.  The summit wasn't until tonight so she could relax.

Walking out of her room, she walked into the kitchen and saw Ethan placing plates on the table. He looked up when she walked in, giving her his breathtaking smile.

"Good morning angel."

Feeling her face warm up, she gave a shy greeting back causing him to chuckle. He walked up to her, placing his hands on her cheeks and pulled her into a mind blowing kiss.

She placed her hands over his wrists as she began to feel lightheaded. He pulled back slowly, his thumbs gently rubbing circles on her jaw. She opened her eyes slowly to see Ethan staring at her with a small grin on his face.

"Are you hungry?" He asked softly.

"Starved." She answered winning her a chuckle.

He grabbed her hand and led her to the table where two plates sat with scrambled eggs, bacon and biscuits with a fresh fruit salad on the side. Champagne and orange juice was set to the side for a mimosa.

Cassie sat down and watched as Ethan sat across from her.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked after taking a bite of food.

"I did. How did you sleep?" She asked.

His crystalline eyes bore into her own before a smirk arose on his face.

"I slept well. Would've been even better if you had stayed with me."

<><><><><><><>

I know I know, you're probably thinking 'Cass what the hell?' right?

Well, join the club. I fell into temptation last night. Before you start yelling robbed, let me just tell you what happened.

...

"If you want me to stop. Tell me now angel."

I gulped as his lips were just centimeters away from mine. I felt his warm minty breath tickle my lips.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered as his hand went higher up my thigh and his free hand snaked around my waist.

I shook my head as he softly brushed his lips against mine, my breath hitched as he slightly leaned back.

"Words angel." His voice took on a slightly darker tone.

"No." With those words he smashed his lips into mine. Goosebumps spread over my body and I shivered as his tongue effortlessly parted my lips and invaded my mouth with ease.

He pulled my leg over his lap as he leaned back on the couch. His hands ran up and down my body, finally settling on my ass as he gave it a good squeeze. A moan escaped my lips only encouraging him to squeeze it again.

I pull away for air to only be pulled back in when Ethan wraps his hand around the back of my neck and smashes his lips on mine again. I gasp against his mouth and he finally releases me.

I take in a deep breath before releasing a moan as Ethan latches on to my neck. He pressed me down on his now hard dick and I have to admit. I was not expecting to feel all of that down there. In one swift motion he stands up never easing up on my neck.

"Ethan." I moan, trying to pull away.

He gives my butt a warning tap as he growls 'stop' and attacks my neck again. I don't even realize we have been moving until he lays me back on his bed.

His hands go for my shorts and I quickly grab his wrist. His lips detach from my neck as he looks down at me.

"What is it angel?" He asks softly, but I don't miss the strain in his voice.

Suddenly I feel very overwhelmed and break eye contact with him. He sighs softly as he places a kiss on my forehead.

"Baby, look at me." He said as his hand gently grabbed my jaw and turned my face to him. "We can stop anytime, but all I want to do tonight is taste you. Can I do that?"

I whimpered a little as his finger slipped into my shorts and ran over my slit. He sucked in a breath.

"So wet." He muttered as he looked down to were his finger was hidden beneath my shorts.

A gasp escapes my lips when he moves my panties to the side and begins to play with my entrance. I move my hips wanting his fingers to enter me. He smirks and pulls back his hand.

"Answer my question."

"Yes." I say breathless.

His smile widens as he pulls my shorts down with my panties. His eyes land on my bare pussy and he licks his lips.

Without another word he latches on to my clit sucking so hard I just knew my soul left my body and slammed back into me when he released my clit and gave it a nice hard lick.

"Fuck, Ethan." I moaned as my hands ran through his golden hair.

All that could be heard was his occasional grunt and slurping along with my moans. His blue eyes stayed on me as I watched his tongue dive into my pussy. I felt my walls tighten at the sight.

Ethan's eyes stayed locked on mine as his tongue licked from the bottom of my lips all the way up to my clit. Swirling his tongue around it, he slipped two fingers into me as he began to suck.

I felt my legs start to shake as my eyes began to roll to the back of my head.

"Ethan." I gasped as he pulled his fingers back slightly, delaying my orgasm.

I lifted my hips, trying to get to that delicious place again but he only pulled back more. I whimpered and gave an exhausted sigh as Ethan locked my legs, preventing me from moving.

He leaned up, his thumb still circling over my clit.

"Patience angel." He whispered. "You'll cum when I want you to." He said before diving his tongue back into my warmth.

I was a moaning mumbling mess. He would get me right to the edge and pull back slightly, delaying my orgasm. By the fifth time I was crying, begging him to let me cum.

I mean literal tears ran down my cheeks from the intense feeling he was giving me. I have never received head like this before. This man's tongue was IMMACULATE!

"Ethan, baby please." I whined as I lifted my hips, causing more pressure with his tongue on my clit.

He released my legs, pushing under my thighs so my legs were now folded against my chest.

"What do you need?" He asked and swirled his tongue around my walls.

"I-I n-need to c-cum." I barely got out. A smirk graced his face as he slipped in three fingers, causing me to let out a loud moan.

His thick, long fingers played with my g-spot, bringing me right back to being putty in his hands. I felt my stomach tighten as Ethan latched back on to my clit, sucking for dear life.

"Ohhh Ethan, please d-don't stop." I moaned.

He hummed in response, sending chills up my body. I felt my walls contract as everything that had been growing in me exploded. I could feel my wetness dripping down and covering the sheets.

Ethan continued to pump his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace, elongating my orgasm, he pulled away from my clit continuing to finger fuck me as my mind went completely blank.

"There you go beautiful, let it all out for me." He mutters as he goes back to sucking my sensitive bud. He removes his fingers and stuffs his tongue in my pussy, causing another wave of pleasure to slam into me.

By the time I've finally come to, Ethan is slurping up the last of my juices. My body twitches every time his tongue laps over my bud. He finally pulls away and smiles at me as he climbs up and sticks his tongue in my mouth.

"See how delicious you taste." He whispers as he pecks my lips.

I don't say anything. This man has rendered me speechless. I look at him with wide eyes, still not able to believe my boss just gave me the best orgasm I've ever had in my life. Shit!

He smirks as he lays to the side of me, pulling my back into his chest.

"That was...wow." Was the only thing I could muster up to say.

I feel the rumble in his chest as he chuckles.

"That was just a sample, angel. You just wait." He said with a kiss to the back of my head.

I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to go to sleep, but I needed to go back to my room. Ethan tried his hardest to get me to stay. But we had already did enough and the way he was rubbing on my body, I knew I would give it all if he pushed just a little.

With much resistance and much to Ethan's dismay, I climbed out of the bed and slipped my underwear back on. Ethan pulled me into another kiss before wishing me a goodnight. I then walked out and silently walked to my room, my mind going a mile a minute.

My heart was beating so fast I had to take a couple deep breaths. My pussy throbbed as my mind recounted what happened and I already knew this was going to be a problem. My body wanted more, wanted to see what all he could offer it.

Worry began to take over. I just crossed the line with my boss. Goodness Cassie, he's engaged! But the part that bothered me even more was that I didn't feel remorseful. Everything tonight just felt right. I knew this wouldn't be the end and I knew I wouldn't stop him the next time.

Okay so now that y all are caught up, let's get back to the story.

<><><><><><>

"Angel." Cassie is snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of Ethan's voice.

A smirk graces his face when her eyes land on him.

"You're face is flushed. What are you thinking about?" He asks with a knowing grin.

Cassie's face heats up some more and she leans down to pop some eggs in her mouth.

"Nothing." She says in a high tone. Ethan raises his eyebrows and laughs lightly.

"Okay." They continue to eat, Ethan occasionally looking up at a flustered Cassie. 

Every time her eyes meet his, he either smiles or winks at her. 

Cassie felt like she was ready to explode. It seemed like everything he did in this moment was a turn on for her. Every time he took a bite of food her eyes instantly went to his mouth. Her body warming up at the thought of what his mouth is capable of. 

'Girl, we have a serious problem. All I want to do is sit on his face.' Cassie choked on her orange juice as the thought crossed her mind. Ethan quickly got up and softly patted her back. 

"You okay?" He asked. 

Cassie nodded and gave him a sweet smile. He kissed her cheek before sitting back down. To anyone on the outside looking in, this would look just like a man having breakfast with his assistant. But the two of them knew it was anything but. The sexual tension could be cut with a knife. 

Cassie released a low breath once breakfast was over and she had made her way back to her room. She paused when a knock came to her door.

"Cassie." Ethan said through the door. 

"Yes?" Cassie answered but didn't open the door. She couldn't risk it. 

"Get dressed sweetheart, we need to get you a dress for the summit."

"O-Oh, I already have a dress." Cassie answered. 

"What color?" Ethan asked. 

"Black." 

"I'm wearing a navy blue suit, your dress should match my suit. Be ready in 20." He stated and she heard his footsteps fade away.

.
.
.

Thank you for all of the support! 🥰
Please, vote, comment and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 9.2K 44
Betrayal indeed hurts the most. But can anyone ever justify it? How cruel it sounds to even take side of something so heinous, isn't it? ****** Sh...
73K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
82.6K 939 19
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...
1.3M 51.2K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...