|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

By Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... More

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

And So, It Begins

1K 42 9
By Spirit23cool

" HAVE YOU SEEN IT YET?!" Mina jumped on Kaori's side, startling her awake. Her arm fell from beneath her head, Kaori's eyes fluttering open with a jolt. Mina had luck on her side. It was only because of the annoying familiarity in her voice that her head wasn't slammed onto the desk with her hands restrained behind her back. Kaori gave a lazy, confuesed glance, humming slightly. Mina sat on the girl's desk, handing over her phone. The top, left hand corner was cracked and the edge of stickers from her phone case were just visible on the screen. Kaori took the phone in her hands, reading through the article. Her eyes began to twitch.

" I noticed you were getting bored of hearing about Endeavor and that Nomu, so I bring you my new favorite VIGILANTE!! His name is Omen!" Mina said, giggling away as Kaori clicked the play button, Rocklock's face as it's picture. That son of donkey couldn't have just taken credit!? Kaori watched the video, listening to how he introduced her as the Omen Vigilante. She read through the snip-it of article, masking herself as unimpressed as possible.

" Sounds like trouble." She said, handing over Mina's phone, letting her eyes drift shut for a moment. Mina made a horrendous gasp, Kaori's brow raising lightly to the action.

" Just wait till you hear what he did! He discovered and saved 12 women, 4 men, and 11 children from a HUMAN-TRAFFICKING RING! And, and-...he put the buyers AND sellers in chains and sent them out to the police! Did I forget to mention, he anonymously called that Hero Rocklock and basically left him with the easy PART?! A SINGLE PERSON TOOK DOWN A WHOLE HUMAN-TRAFFICKING RING, HOW ARE YOU NOT IMPRESSED!?" Mina gasped, jumping down from her desk and shaking the girl's shoulders awake. Kaori glared at her as her body seemed to be scrunched up together, a small pout forming. I didn't do it alone, I could've never done that alone! Besides, Witchy helped, despite her technically really messing up my mental state.

" Hey, are you talking about Omen?" Kirishima asked, joining in the conversation with a smile.

" Yeah! You like him, too?" Mina asked excitedly, giving a bright smile as she let Kaori go. Kirishima held up an excited fist, giving a big grin.

" Yeah! I just heard about him yesterday and he's so manly! Hey, Mid-bro!" Kirishima called over Midoriya from his previous conversation, Midoriya's attention shifting to them.

" What's Omen's Quirk?" It look less than 3 seconds for Midoriya to join the group and display his plethora of possible Quirks. He practically gave a whole essay. Kaori sweat-dropped at the amount of information he had, only thankful that nobody caught her Quirk on camera. Everybody was put to a silence the moment the classroom's door slid open. Aizawa appeared in the doorway, tired as ever, but ready to give hell.

" Oi, the bell already rang. In your seats-" It didn't take much for Class A's instincts to kick in. The moment Aizawa's presence came from the door, shoes scuffed the ground in a silent race to cement themselves to their desk. Aizawa, in a hidden surprise, walked forward with eyes narrowed at his class. He gave a small hum of slight impression.

" It's time to stop playing around and up your game. Things are gradually going to get harder from this point, so bring your a-game. Even though you've only managed provisional licenses, you've been given the certification to act as Heroes, in a certain way. Or, at least, most of you," Aizawa spoke his clear, monotone voice, hints pointing to the two supplements of the Class.

" From here, your training is going to become real, so you better be prepared. So, for today," Just on cue to match Aizawa's plans, the room flashed red and sirens appeared from the walls. Warning signs appeared on the board ahead and those who'd participated in Work Studies went on High Alert, almost on instinct.

" Emergency Drill, Emergency Drill!" Kaori sat stiff in her seat as she listened closely to Nezu's fake voice over intercoms. " Hypothetical villains have infiltrated UA barriers. We request Hero Course Class 1-A assistance at Ground Beta." From the walls, their Hero compartments flew open, items ready for each hand. Kaori took a stand from her seat, leaving her uniform blazer draped over the back of her chair. Bakugou stood from behind her, a proud grin plastered on his battle-ready face. Midoriya stood from behind Bakugou, others following suite.

" Alright, everybody. You heard the announcements! Grab your Hero Costumes and head to Ground Beta!" Iida instructed, standing from his seat with a proud robotic arm. The class agreed in unison before rushing over to the compartments, those closest handing out numbers. Kaori stood in the girl's dressing rooms, adjusting her finger-less gloves as the Work Study information played in her head. The girl's regathered at the main entrance before telepathically agreeing to head out. They ran down the halls, making their way for the training grounds. They met up with few of the boys, Bakugou, Midoriya, and Todoroki taking the lead as Kaori, Uraraka, and Momo followed close behind. Everybody, this is the moment you've been waiting for...

. . .

Atop the rooftop of one of Ground Beta's plethora of buildings, the students of Class 1a stood, scouting their surroundings. Kaori crouched atop of the small water-tower provided, two fingers placed at her temple as she scoured the unfamiliar terrain. Enhanced eyes looking through the streets, brilliant ears hearing even the crackle of fire and the whoosh of smoke.

" REMEMBER! Even if this is only a drill, we shall carry this out as though lives are on the line!" Iida commanded, standing before the class. Kaori took her fingers away from her temples, moving to stand above the other heroes-in-training.

" We're gonna need better visuals. Reconnaissance Squad, you're up. From what I've gathered, there's trouble Northeast of here, 900 meters out." She instructed, a cold win blowing by, tossing the two free clumps of hair lightly. The Reconnaissance Squad, with consisted of Shoji, Jiro, and Koda, got straight to work. Shoji's dupli-arms spread into a multitude as Koda called for the birds and Jiro plugged in her earphone jacks.

" There's smoke from an explosion over there. A building's collapsed." Shoji said, his body stood on the railing. The others made their way to the ground, taking a good look at what surrounded them. Iida gave an affirmative nod before turning back to the group.

" Our foremost priority here is to put out those fires." Iida instructed. Momo was quick to the task, stretching out her cloth folds as she created a giant wagon, ready for passengers and its horse. And Mineta, as per usual to this sort, was having a nose-bleed.

" No time to waste! We need an extinguishing squad right now. Ingenium?" Momo offered, Iida giving an affirmative nod.

" Shoto, Tsukoyomi." Iida looked back at the two, earning different answers of agreement. In the end, Sato and Aoyama joined them, hopping in the wagon with Iida at the ready to dash off. Kaori's ears picked up Koda's voice, quickly calling to the group.

" Koda says someone's been swept away in the river." Kaori informed, looking up at Tsu and Mineta. Tsu gave a nod, with a small kero afterward.

" It's our turn, Grape-juice. Let's go!" Tsu said. Mineta stood with confidence, giving a small mighty hum. They hoped in with the Extinguishing squad, quickly being driven off by Iida. That left most of the short-distance fighters left.

" Alright, let's head toward the wreckage!" Midoriya instructed, the others following suite. Kaori was about to run when she was suddenly pulled back by her collar.

" I'm about to obliterate you with a high-five." Kaori threatened, a scowl forming on her face as she gave in to making any effort to resist. She was suddenly being pulled back as Kirishima and Kaminari followed willingly. That's how she knew. Those dumb-dumbs always follow Katsuki.

" Alright, why am I being dragged in this? You've already got Red Riot and Charge-Bolt, so why am I here, Mr. King God Dynamite Explosive Pomeranian?" She questioned, not remembering the exact order he'd put it all in. Bakugou let go of her collar, allowing her to walk on her own now. I'm gonna quote, we're-

" -going after villains."

" called it." She said, turning around and following him. Somebody's gotta keep him from doing something....well, something Bakugou. She looked ahead, seeing a car. Kaminari seemed to notice this as well, running forward and immediately hoping in the driver seat.

" Whaddya think, Kaori? Boyfriend material?" Kaminari smirked, posing in the driver's seat, acting all charismatic.

" Drunk-driver material." She countered, opening the driver's seat. Kaminari looked at her confuesed, like a dumb baby.

" What are you waiting for, scooch! I'm the one who can drive!" Kaori said, pulling him out of the car by his sleeve. Kaminari made a long whine before hoping into the passenger seat as Kaori took a seat as driver. She looked at the radio station before placing her fingertips at it, pulling it straight off with a loud crunch.

" Charge, please." She said, pulling out a cable slowly. Kaminari grumbled at her before taking a few chords, charging them up. Kaori played with the car for a moment before suddenly starting it up with a bang, testing out it's engine.

" Hop in idiots. We're going hunting." She smirked, revving up the engine. Kirishima hopped in the back, stars blasting from his eyes as Bakugou rudely took a seat on the hood of the car. Kaori tested out the pedals before speeding down the road, simultaneously causing Kaminari to add another jolt of energy. As Kaori sped down the roads, she realized the engine overpowered her enhanced hearing. She started to take one hand off the wheel for a moment before slightly swerving, almost knocking Bakugou off.

" WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING, DAMMIT! I COULD'VE GONE FLYING!!"

" YOU'D BEEN FINE!! YOU WOULD'VE SURVIVED!!" She argued, steadying the wheel again. She took a few more seconds before taking her hand off the wheel, slowly but surely, placing it at her temple. Not less than a second, the city began to map itself out and she could see exactly where the others were. Nejire is a faux villain? Tamaki, too? It looks like he's beginning to fight instead of trying to go home. Time to amp this up, we gotta get there now.

" KAMINARI! CHARGE IT UP!" She said, her hand returning to the wheel. Kaminari nodded, electricity sparking from his finger tips. The car began driving faster, Kaori narrowly turning the corner, the wheels just barely hitting the side-walk.

" KIRISHIMA! I NEED YOU AS A HUMAN CANON, GET ON TOP OF BAKUGOU!" She instructed, the wind tossing her hair in all sorts of directions.

" WHAT!?" Both Bakugou and Kirishima exclaimed.

" AMAJIKI IS A VILLAIN AND THE OTHERS ARE HAVING TROUBLE TAKING HIM DOWN! YOU NEED TO BE A HUMAN CANON AND TRY TO PIN HIM! HE'S OBVIOUSLY GONNA FIND A WAY TO THROW YOU OFF, SO BAKUGOU, YOU'RE GONNA SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM AND PIN HIM DOWN!!" Kaori planned, just slightly hearing the other's words as well as a few crashes. Despite the idea sounding crazy, Kirishima jumped up to the head, almost sitting in Bakugou's lap. Kaori smirked, trying to contain her giggles.

" WHEN I SAY, YOU'RE GONNA SHOOT HIM, GOT IT?!" She questioned. Over the roaring wind, she heard either a yelp or a yeah. Kaminari charged up the engine as they turned the street, only meters away. They got closer, still they did not hear.

" I'M GONNA THROW HIM!!" Bakugou called out to her.

" NO, NOT YET!!" She instructed. Only a few miles away. The car's engine must've gave off a warning, because the other's attention began to turn toward them. One more...

" NOW!!"

Kirishima's skin hardened and Bakugou sent a deafening blast towards the faux villain Amajiki. Kirishima blasted into the air, and just like she said, he crashed right into Tamaki and the third-year had immediately reacted, using his tentacle-fingers to throw him off. They drove right through the dust, introducing Class A's secret couple. Plus Kaminari. Bakugou stood on the roof before blasting into the air, leaving a puff of smoke in Kaori's face. I can't believe I complied to being an extra. Kaori swerved the car to a stop, heaving in and out as she watched Bakugou actually follow through with the plan and pin Amajiki. Kaori stepped out of the car with Kaminari, who'd basically tapped out after all of that. Despite the praise he'd received and the announcement the drill had concluded, his muscles were still tense and holding Tamaki to the ground. I don't have a good feeling when he has that scowl.

" FIGHT ME." There were the words. He not only wanted to pin the villain, he wanted to properly defeat it. Death. Death was a proper win. Amajiki was clearly confuesed.

" You went easy on me, didn't you?!" Bakugou accused. Amajiki shook his head a thousand times, sweating like crazy.

" No, no! I-i was terrified...of your f-face-" Amajiki didn't get to finish his argument as Bakugou reared his arm back as he yelled into Amajiki's face. Kaori almost burst out laughing at Amajiki's comment if it wasn't for Bakugou's rage.

" DON'T YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME!!" Bakugou demanded. " I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE ACTING! OR THAT YOU'RE AN UPPERCLASSMAN!!" Her fellow classmates showed expressions of confusion, surprise, fear. Kaori showed utter disappointment and exhaustion.

" VILLAINS HAVE TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!! YOU'RE DONE FOR, LOSER!!" Sensing the next events coming quick, Kaori raced forward, watching as Bakugou raised his hand, it burning with light, fire, and rage. Amajiki's face was one of sad, smiling regret. I should've stayed home today, thought Tamaki. He really should have. An explosion sounded off just as Kaori threw herself into Bakugou, just barely sparring the life of our favorite bunny. The smoke from his explosion rose to the sky, forming into a skull and making his presence known.

EVERYBODY
I PRESENT TO YOU

MY HERO ACADEMIA

THE SECRETS

SEASON 5

. . .

<I AM BALLISTIC WITH EXCITEMENT>
<SO MANY PLANS>
<TOO MUCH SCHOOL>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.7K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
12K 808 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
8.3K 334 34
Inko Midoriya has been lying for 12 years. But so has Hisashi Midoriya. The truth is that Inko and Hisashi divorced, and they each took a child. Izuk...