[BL] Mʏ Tᴏᴜɢʜ Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ2

By Punky_Fujoshi

Continuation from 201 More

201. You Are Not Related To Yu Shen, Are You?
203. Han Tingxuan Passed Out Again
204. The Medicinal Stone
205. Release Blood
206. A Sword Against Han Tingxuan's Neck
207. Are You Leaving Us?
208. Search For The Treasure
209. Blood Curse
210. The Condescending Male Wife
211. The Clue To Get The Treasure
212. Li Huo, The Man From Jin Dynasty
213. Assassin Attack At Night
214. The State Master Of Yue Empire
215. Return The Bracelet To Me
216. New Method To Get Tian Yusu Back
217. Han's Getting Back Together With Tian Yushu
218. Change Face
219. Premature Birth
220. Birth Of The Baby
221. Make A Decision
222. Night Attack
223. Returning To The Palace
224. Secret Is Out
225. Nicknames: Egg and Ox
226. I Don't Mind Dying Bed
227. It Doesn't Matter If He's Not Human
228. One Month Birthday Banquet
229. Torture Him Until He Tells Everything
230. Han Tingxuan Under Control
231. Good Beasts
232. Dongfang Hui's Baby Is Born
233. Breakup
234. Happy Family Time
235. Split Up
236. Talk To Yang Shuo
237. Marriage Proposal
238. Rebellion
239. He Can Only Live Up To 3 Months
240. Emperor On Battlefield
241. Catch The Man From The Other World
242. Life Countdown
243. An Old Man Who Could See Han Tingxuan's Soul
244. Bury In The Ice Cave
245. Plan To Run Away
246. Tian Zhouqing's Adventure
247. Found His Father
248. The Man Came Back To Life
249. Family Reunion
250. Happy Family Moment
251. Return To City Of Capital
252. Second Son
253. How's The Life With Those Awful Relatives?
254. She Man Was Born
255. The Naughty Kid
256. Tian Zhouqing's Birthday
257. Do You Want To Break Up The Couple
258. Returning To The Place Where Everything Started
259. The End
Side 1: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World
Side 2: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World(ii)
Side 3: Sign The Contract
Note

202. There Are Always Someone Much More Powerful

809 43 0
By Punky_Fujoshi

Han Tingxuan was really surprised. “What is your relationship with Yun Shen?”

Yun Yuan finally sighed softly. “We are actually related. My daddy and Yun Shen’s daddy are brothers. My daddy passed away right after I was born.  My father didn’t care about me. So my aunt, Yun Shen’s daddy wanted to take care of me as his foster son. Unfortunately, the Yun family is a big family. They did not want to take me in or allow to live in the house. Therefore, my aunt accommodated me in another house and he provided financial support to me every month and arranged a servant to take care of me. Too bad that my aunt did not live a comfortable life in Yun family. He saved money for me….He gave me this name, Yun Yuan, after the Yun family. I took it because I am grateful to him. when I was ten years old, I got to know my Master Shi accidentally and he took him as a disciple. Since then, I followed Master Shi wherever he went.”

Although Yun Yuan’s tone was indifferent, Han Tingxuan could tell that there were complicated feelings between the lines. Now he got a little knowledge of who Yun Yuan was, who didn’t like to be a friend of Yun Shen’s.

Thus, Han Tingxuan smiled. “So that’s the case. You scared me. I thought you had some deep hatred with Yun Shen. Good to know that you are not an enemy.”

Yun Yuan smiled faintly.

Han Tingxuan continued, “Since you are telling me this, I bet you are looking for cooperation.  Brother Yun, may you tell me what Wu Qiankun is going to do?”

“I don’t know what he is going to do,” Yun Yuan looked a little gloomy.

Han Tingxuan was stunned.

“Other than himself, no one else knows what he wants to do. I’m his apprentice, but in all these years, he has taken in almost a hundred of his disciples. However, there are only a few who survive. I’m one of them, but my martial art is not the best, nor the most trusted one.” Yun Yuan said.

Han Tingxuan inhaled. “You are so capable and powerful, yet you are not the best?”

Yun Yuan smiled. “If Master Shifu didn’t give me some things, I wouldn’t be able to break in against the secret guards. Although there are only six of them, my martial arts are actually a little better than any one of them in individual fight. I am not strong enough to fight all of the six in one fight.”

Han Tingxuan did not know if he should be surprised or relieved. Yun Yuan had taken him away from the protection of so many people. He thought that Yun Yuan’s martial arts were already on the ultimate level. It turned out that there was a different story. It actually made more sense.

Yun Yuan smiled as Han Tingxuan felt relieved. “But about my master, I admit that I can’t see through him. I really have no idea what he wants to do. But what I know is that he joined hands with a very mysterious and powerful person. I don’t know who that person is, but that person sent an expert who knew these things. My Master Shifu has been paying close attention to you since the opening of Restaurant of Bon Appetite.”

Han Tingxuan paused. “Are you talking about the Restaurant of Bon Appetite in City of Capital?”

“That’s right,” Yun Yuan nodded. “It’s my master’s intention to take you here. Although he doesn’t trust me much now, trust issue is a problem he has in nature.”

Han Tingxuan understood now and let out a deep breath. “Then, what do you want?”

“Me?” Yun Yuan smiled and looked outside the cave. “I want freedom. Master Shifu’s temperament has changed dramatically. Even though he was suspicious a few years ago, he would never have been so serious. I didn’t know if it was just me, or he looked at all of us disciples with slight hatred. It is possible that he would kill us one day… Although I was poor when I was a child, I lived a quite free life. Now, although I live in a financially sufficient life, I have no freedom at all. My only wish is to live without being manipulated in the future.”

Han Tingxuan couldn’t see his face, therefore, he could not tell if what he said were true.

However, it was true that Yun Yuan wanted to cooperate. Since he wanted freedom,  just take that he meant it seriously.

When he got out of danger, if Yun Yuan asked for anything more, it would be a different story.

“Alright, if you want freedom, I would love to help.”

Yun Yuan smiled faintly. “Stay here first. I’ll go out and take a look.”

Yun Yuan quickly walked out of the cave and Han Tingxuan caught up, but got stopped at the entrance.

Han Tingxuan sighed slightly. He knew that this was just the beginning of their cooperation and Yun Yuan would not show his hand.

Han Tingxuan returned to the cave and watched the bronze mirrors…

Outside, Tian Yusu and Han came over. When Han noticed the elders from the Flowing Sword Sect and the Northern Cloud Sect coming here, Han had sent two people here to scout. However, ever since he and Tian Yusu arrived, Han found out that he lost contact with these two people!

“I sent two people here before, but now I have lost contact with them,” Han immediately said.

Tian Yusu had a bad feeling about this.

They continued to walk inside but became even more alert.

Rock Lake Mountain was just a mountain, but a mountain surrounded by forests!

There were poisonous creatures and beasts in the forests, and many of these beasts would also come to the mountain.

There was a lake on the mountaintop, which was the reason why it was called Rock Lake Mountain.

It was said that the lake was very deep and most of the fish in the water were poisonous. The water was not drinkable. Ordinary people might be poisoned or even worse, dead.

However, the lake was very deep, but there were lakesides where the beasts on the mountain would drink the lake water. Some of them were poisoned to death, and the dead bones were scattered on the ground. However, some of them did not die but their own strength was stronger.

Those who weren’t poisoned seemed to have adapted to poison of the lake water and used it to improve themselves.

However, people said that he had seen poisoned beasts going crazy who might have drunk too much lake water! Therefore, the lake on the mountaintop was a unique feature of the mountain. However, basically no one dared to visit the mountain.

In recent years, there were very few people who went to the mountain again. Hence, the mountain was less known to outsiders. Han Tingxuan had never heard of this mountain.

Tian Yusu had heard of it, but he had never come here.

Han had no idea of the mountain at all.

“As for the elders of the two great sects you mentioned, there is no trace of them here,” Tian Yusu said softly.

It was a large mountain and it was relatively flat where they were. If the elders were here or hiding somewhere near, they would notice because they were all martial arts practitioners. But they couldn’t find any.

“We just searched a corner of the mountain. They might be up there,” said Han.

Tian Yusu looked ahead and said, “Let’s go.”

Han agreed. He sent out a signal flare to contact others.

However, Han didn’t know that even if he sent his signal glare to the sky, he had lost contact with the outside world ever since he entered the mountain!

Han and Tian Yusu had no idea of this!

After a long journey, Tian Yusu and the others arrived at the unknown white flowers that Han Tingxuan saw in the mirror.

During this period, they encountered several beasts but the beasts were not able to get close to them and were killed by the secret guards.

Thankfully, Tian Yusu brought many secret guards with high martial arts.

They had encountered a poisonous scorpion, but fortunately, no one got hurt.

When they arrived in front of the white flowers, Han felt that something was wrong.

At this time, Tian Yusu was a little in front of him. Han instinctively grabbed his arm. “Don’t go!”

A secret guard happened to walk into a white flower. At the moment of Han said, the flower bloomed and a green liquid shot out from the center of the flower. The secret guard retreated quickly, but his shoes were still splashed by juice. At the same time, the secret felt numbness on his feet. He made a quick decision, slicing his shoes off.

The shoes instantly turned into juice in a few seconds. Green, black, mixed together, it was disgusting.

“What a poisonous flower!” Tian Yusu’s eyes turned old.

Han’s eyes turned cold as the others looked at the secret guard. The secret guard had already retreated in front of them, and his feet were dark. Obviously, the secret guard was still poisoned!

They, of course, came here with preparation including detoxifying pills.

When Han was about to take the antidote, he said, “Wait a minute.”

The secret guard was puzzled. This secret guard worked for Tian Yusu. As Tian Yusu’s royal secret guard, he knew it well between his master and Han.

Therefore, when Han made him wait for a while, he really stopped.

Han took the antidote over, put it under his nose and sniffed it. Then, he bit his finger and dripped a drop of blood. “Go ahead.”

The secret guard was silent for a moment, and he looked at his Master. As his Master was wearing a mask, he couldn’t read his facial expression but Tian Yusu eyes said that he was in a bad mood. Tian Yusu didn’t say anything.

Thus, the secret guard silently ate it.

Then, he immediately sat down to smoothen his breath.

Ten minutes later, the secret guard opened his eyes and the black color on his feet was gone.

However, everyone looked even more solemn.

Han had a look at the man’s feet. “Mmm, you are fine.”

The secret guard let out a sigh of relief, then took out another pair of shoes and put them on.

Han saw it and looked away. They did prepare a lot.

Han said, “I observed it just now. There are many flowers here. But if you look closely, there is a distance between the bushes. I have to try how far the juice can spray.”

“You will try?” Tian Yusu frowned and instinctively said, “It’s too dangerous.”

Han looked at Tian Yusu. Tian Yusu was a little awkward and said coldly, “Your light skills are not the best  here. You might fail.”

After saying that, Tian Yusu looked behind him. “Wu Heng.”

An ordinary man in black appeared and nodded to Tian Yusu. “Let me try.”

Han immediately frowned. “Is he immune to poisons?”

Tian Yusu said lightly, “Do you really think that you are immune to all poisons? You are just lucky enough that you haven’t seen more powerful ones.”

Han raised his eyebrows. “What do you mean? He’s more powerful?”

Tian Yusu didn’t explain and only said, “Wu Heng.”

Wu Heng nodded, and leaped away with light skills immediately like a gust of wind!

What a fast speed! Han immediately narrowed his eyes. His light skills were indeed faster than him!

It reminded Han of what Han Tingxuan usually said: there are always someone much more powerful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 180 23
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...
9.2K 509 13
"You finally decided to be honest to yourself." "Yes. I realized how stupid I've been." He gazed at the goddess with determined eyes. "I would like...
83.2K 1.9K 19
VariousXmale!Oc (Discontinued)
15.7K 883 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...