SPEED BOY ( Human Male Reader...

By Nordic_WolfDragon

Y/N Is a 19-year-old guy who likes to race, but as he does, he has his friends and lovers with him to be ther... More

A/N
"New Car"
"The Z"
"The Z" part 2
A/N
The Touge
A/N
The Touge Part 2
My Fox~ (Lemon)
"Drifting on the Touge" ( Lemon )
A/N
ON THE TOP

Speed of The Devil's Z

215 6 0
By Nordic_WolfDragon

I watch as the GT-R Starts speeding towards Me and blackbird, with speeds that I thought my GT-R couldn't, I continue to wonder on who is driving my GTR, I watch as the GTR creeps closer and closer by the second.

 I say, before I then notice a distinct sound coming from the GT-R as it races towards my Z, an almost unnoticeable sound, I ponder on it momentarily before I realize that the GT-R had been fitted with a second turbo, you hear the GT-R's Turbo sputter making the distinct spooling sounds, a sound that never fails in making my brain drool. Out of nowhere the GT-R and my Z are now side by side With Blackbird as The Three of us strive to pull lead as we start heading towards a Tunnel, going more than 320 mph (370 Kph), I feel the Z Backfire as I also feel a sudden burst of speed which causes me to start leaving the Porshe and the GT-R behind.

---Alice's POV---

I'm Watching as Y/N's Z Increases its Speed as We start heading towards a Tunnel, as Emily and Rosey are in the Car with me. "What the Hell? Does that damn thing have any limits?!" I say shocked by the sheer power of the midnight blue painted demon speeding racing ahead. "I don't think the thing has any limits..." Emily says with a worried look. I couldn't blame her. Our friend is in that demon, and who knows what that thing could do...I start looking for a way to get closer to Y/N. I shift Gears and start using the Z's Slipstream, to catch up to him.

---Y/N's POV---

I look At My Rearview mirror to see that the R is using the 911 Turbos Slipstream to Catch up to me, I then look back in front of me to see that we're entering a Tunnel that seems to be Empty for now

We enter the Tunnel flying Past cars in the Tunnel, I shift to fourth gear, and start pushing more on the gas pedal, trying to push away from the Porche and the GT-R, I look back at the rear-View Mirror, only to see the GT-R pulling up beside me and is gaining speed.

"What the Hell, how did they get in front of the 911?" I ask myself watching it pull closer. Then I realize how they got in front, They used the Porche's Slipstream to pull ahead of it.

Y/N: Ok GT-R, Bring it on.

You start Flooring the gas pedal, You start to overtake the GT-R, The GT-R pushes and is now even with you, The Porche's speed increases, Now all three of you are even but the GT-R's speed increases a little bit, You look down at your Speed gage and it says that you going 370 Mph(Kph).

Y/N: Damn, I think this is the Fastest that I've been.

Emily's POV

I Shift to 3rd Gear, We start to Speed away from the Z and the Porche 911 going 400 Mph(Kph) but then I realized that at this speed in between The Z and the Porche, the slipstream will upset the grip of the tires, then out of nowhere car starts to slide to the left at a hard angle.

Alice: Oh Shit, We lost grip with the Road!!

The GT-R  starts Swerving back and forth because I'm fighting to keep the R32 in control, I slam on the brakes to slow us down but we're going too fast, We hit the side of the Wangan, Bounce, then we hit the side of the wall, then we finally come to a stop.

Y/N's POV

You look back at your Rear-view mirror to see what happen, you see that the R32 hit the side of the wangan, you hit the Brakes until you stop, you then turn the car to do a complete 180, you drive back to where the GT-R crashed, to see if they're ok.

You drive to see that all three of the girls are standing there.

you park the Z on the side of the Wangan, you run to the girls.

Y/N: Are you guys ok?!

Alice: Yeah, we're good.

Y/N: That's good to hear.

you look back at the GT-R.

Y/N: That's going to be a pain to fix.

Emily: Sorry.

Rosey: Why were you racing out here anyway?

Y/N: Oh yeah, Sorry Rosey I'll tell you if I'm going to head out next time.

Rosey: You better.

Y/N: I guess that you guys will ride back with me.

Alice: How? the Z only has Two seats.

Y/N: You guys will have to sit on each other's laps until we get back to the house. 

Emily: I guess so.

The four of you get into the Z, Alice sits on Emily's lap, Rosey sits on yours.

You Start the Engine and ride off to the bridge. As you drive, you are looking off the side of Rosey Because  Rosey and the Girls are taller than you.

Y/N: Damn I'm short.

Emily and the girls start laughing.

Y/N: Har Har, laugh it off.

As your drive, The sun comes up making all the chrome parts glisten.

(To be Continued...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 0 30
Please read Fluctuating Lights: First Stage before this. The Grim Reaper has finally been taken down. Jack Pince is considered a street racing legen...
250 0 30
Jack Pince. Just a normal kid in high school trying to do normal things, or so it would seem. Jack is known around the street racing scene as the mas...
5.6K 148 32
14 year old Seth Allen is an aspiring Supercar builder in Winona Mississippi. Along with his friends, DJ, Josh, Jack and Tristan, they run one of the...
350 18 4
"๊œฑแดœแด‹ษช ๊œฑแดœแด‹ษช ษช'แด แด„แดแดษชษด' ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡ส€แดแด‹แด‡แด‡ ษขแด€๊œฑแดสŸษชษดแด‡" แดฎแตƒแตˆ แดณโฑสณหกหข โป แดนโฑแตƒ ----------------- Your brother's street racing days end with a crash, and...