GREEN. GREY. ZAYDE.✔

By ChocoChipQueen

"Even in the times of extreme darkness and sadness, we would find a star, a light in our lives, lighting up o... More

CHARACTERS!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Bonus Chapter#1
Bonus Chapter #2

Epilogue

1K 39 22
By ChocoChipQueen

Zayde's POV

If I said I felt useless, that would be an understatement.

I feel like bloody shit.

I'm seated at our house in Elighton, the one I bought for Fluffy, Meadow and I, you know, the one with the swing and stuff, and I can't even pick up the remote.

I can, but she won't let me.

My dear, dear Fluffy has gone into military mode. She won't even let me move without help. If that doesn't bruise my ego enough, she does every single, bloody blooming thing for me. I mean, she spoon feeds me.

Spoon feeds me.

Think about that.

My hands are perfectly okay, I can move just fine, but she's confined me to a bloody wheelchair, and crutches, doing everything for me.

Everything.

Toilet breaks are the worst.

I mean, of course I wanna show her the goods ya know, like show off and all, but her watching me take a piss is a big turn off.

At least for me.

So, I told her not to watch. I just had to, my ego still needs something to feed on. I'll do the big reveal another day.

Of course, that still doesn't do nothing about the spoon feeding.

She still spoon feeds me.

How I wish she'd just spoon me instead. But of course, she said, the doctor said to rest and not involve myself in 'tasking activities' as he called it. When he said that, he was giving me that look.

Like, chill bloke, I'm not going to shag her or anything. Maybe a snog.

If she's willing, which she isn't.

She's resorted to bloody forehead and Eskimo kisses. Like hello, I'm not Meadow.

For Christ's sake, it's just an accident, nothing I've never been through before.

Seriously.

It's almost as if she enjoys seeing me grumble around a mouthful of porridge. Which is lovely by the way, my girl can cook up a storm.

Literally.

But that's not the point. She feeds me the shit, chattering about airplanes and train stations, while I swim in humiliation and embarrassment, and Meadow laughs at me.

My daughter is laughing at me.

How the mighty have fallen.

This sucks.

Even my Nan isn't this brutal. Yeah, she gives me a thorough carpeting about my vegetables, but she wouldn't spoon feed me.

I feel like crying. I probably would soon.

I think she's treating me like that baby boy she never got to have. If that was the issue, all she needed to do was say so. That could be arranged.

Women.

Currently, I'm sitting on the couch in the sitting room. My arse has fallen asleep, I'm still trying to nurse my bruised ego, and the big game is on.

And I can't even touch the bloody remote.

Meadow is watching Sofia the First, a show I have grown fond of. For no good reason at all.

Meddy and I agreed that she'd let me watch United and City play, if, I watched the Sofia the First marathon with her.

I did.

I know she'd let me watch the game, if only I can just find where my love has hidden the remote. Meadow must know.

"Meddy?" I called out, my voice slightly hoarse.

"Yeah?" The three year old turned to me, grinning, showing of her teeth. She's so cute.

"Where did mumma put the remote, I want to watch the game now. Man United is playing."

"Your bwothers?" Oh yeah, Meddy has this weird habit of calling footballers my brothers. Don't ask me why, I have no clue.

"Yeah, my brothers. It's a very important game darling." I said.

She thought for a bit. "But mumma said I can't tell you." She pouted.

I know that, I overheard their bargaining before Love bug went to the shops. Fluffy knew I wanted to watch the game.

Ugh, women.

"I know, but I really want to watch it." I pleaded. She pouted.

"Erm....." She trailed off.

"Okay, what if I give you chocolate." I bargained.

Her eyes lit up. "And candy?"

Oh Meadow. "Fine, but not too much, and you can't tell mumma."

"Okay!" She squealed, bouncing off to fetch me the remote.

Good girl.

"Here you go, it was behind the cookie jar." She blabbed. It's fine, since I know that Fluffy would hide it somewhere else now.

I smiled at her, kissing her forehead as she snuggled up to me, watching the game with keen interest. I think I just found my new football buddy.

"Who's the big guy, with the number..." She paused to count on her fingers. "Seven."

"That's Cristiano Ronaldo. Best player in the world, second best actually in my opinion."

"Weally?" She asked.

"Sure."

"Who's the first one?"

"Lionel Messi."

"Leobell Messy." She tried the name on her tongue.

"No, no. Er, let's see, let's call him Leo."

"Leo. Like a lion!"

"Yeah."

"I like Messy though, he's Messy."

"I don't really think so luv."

"What does his room look like?"

"What?- How would I know?"

"He's your bwother." She stated. "Like Uncle Devon."

Oh yeah, Devon has really changed. I haven't really accepted him, but he's changing, he's really trying. Fluffy, understandably, is still weary of him. Me too.

"No, he's not my brother."

She gave me a confused look. "But he is, they all are."

"I've never even met him darling."

"Maybe he's a secwet bwother."

I laughed. "I wish luv."

She shrugged, her eyes returning back to the game when Peter Dury began to yell when Rashford received the ball.

Sending a pass to Bruno Fernandes, they advanced up the pitch, catching Man City on the counter. Fernandes sends a pass to Ronaldo who catches it beautifully, dribbling between the defense. He braces himself for the shot, squaring up his-

Blank.

The box goes off at that very moment. Confused, I turned to see Skye behind me, glaring down at me.

Oops.

Meadow leaps off me, running hug her mother. They have the little 'welcome home' conversation before Fluffy turned her steely gaze to me.

"Hello Angel, how was your day?" I asked with a sheepish smile.

"Zayde Archer." She growled, setting Meadow down, who giggles and chuckles behind her hand.

Little rascal.

"Uh-oh, daddy's in twouble." She singsonged. I sent her a playful glare before looking to my lovely girlfriend. Who was currently glaring murder down at me.

Looking up at her, I took a moment to admire just how beautiful she is.

Her honey coloured hair was up in a messy bun today, her hazel eyes hard and calculating. Her beautiful plump lips set in a scowl. Her curvy body was clad in a loose black shirt and jeans shorts.

Shorts.

She did it again. Oh my God, the day I'm not with her, she chooses to advertise her phenomenal arse. Bloody perfect.

That's my arse, mine.

Sending her a sad look, I lower my head, thinking about how much this accident has affected me. I can't help her, she's all on her own, she must be so stressed. And I can't even help her.

I told you useless is an understatement.

Sensing my shift in mood, she comes over to me, lifting my head and looking into my eyes.

"What's wrong Zayde." Came her beautiful voice.

"I feel so helpless you know, I can't even help you. That hurts my pride a little, I wish I could help you, I really do. You must be so tired. I feel so helpless." I said dejected, my eyes downcast.

The next thing I felt was her soft lips on my cheek, as she flashed me a dazzling smile.

"Oh honey, I know you want to help, but I want you to get better faster, so you can use those big strong arms of yours to help my do all kinds of stuff. Don't you want to? I can't wait to have you back again love, but I want you at your best. I miss you being all manly and helping me, but I just want you to be okay." She said, stroking my hair.

My ears perked up, and I leaned in kissing her lips softly, my hand stroking her soft cheek. She smiled at me, kissing me again as Meddy squealed.

"Aww, the Pwincess and Pwince!"

I raised a brow as she skipped over to us, plopping between her mother and I.

Tickling her a little, I asked, "Which story is that?"

She giggled, leaning into her mum. "I made it up!"

"That's lovely baby." Skye said, kissing her forehead as she turned the television back on, as us three continued to watch the game.

Looking down at my girls, snuggled into me, I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.

This is absolutely perfect, I wouldn't have it any other way. My little family.

Now, we just need a couple boys.

There it is guys, I'm so so emotional right now, my first book on Wattpad is finished, I'm so happy. Thank you all for being with me through out, thanks for all your support, your votes, your comments, your advise, ideas, everything! I can't thank you all enough.

Love you❤

Stay tuned, for bonus chapters!

Till then, Almira, out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 650 42
Skylar Hi, I'm Skylar, but friends call me Sky. Actually, I don't have many of them. I'm shy and rather awkward. I think too much and feel too much...
35.8K 1K 35
"I got to tell you somethin'." He slurs. "Ugh! What!?" I shout. "Damn doll face hush up you gonna wake Atlanta. Quit screaming my name to it's making...
310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
211K 6.3K 28
COMPLETED I was so sad this night was going to end, and I'll have to go back to being myself again. But if I only get to have this kind of night onc...