Forbidden love.

By GisselleMorado

Takes place: Mystic Falls after Hermione finishes hogwarts. How can something so wrong feel so .. right? Her... More

Mystic Grill.
Salvatore.
Beautiful.
Damon Salvatore.
They meet again.
Always.
I won't let him have you Hermione Granger.
Had you first.
New Years.
Anger and Sadness.
Feelings.
She's back.
Regret.
Fight.
Drama.
New Secrets.
The plan.
War.

Empty.

17 1 0
By GisselleMorado

Hermione.

Its been exactly five days since the party. Me and Stefan have spoken a lot more recently and it's beginning to be a daily thing now. I haven't talked to Damon tho so i'm guessing it's not really how I imagined it'll be after new year's. A part of me is second thinking my chose that I made , of course I wanted to stay here because of how beautiful it was and because of the people i've met but I miss my real home.

Me and Klaus i've been spending a lot more time with each other and I love it because I don't know we just haven't quite had time for ourselves and we seem to be .. off.

He's always been busy and I can't be mad about it but it's supposed to be our vacation basically and he just spends his time at work and hanging out with old friends. I've had a feeling that this was going to happen , I still hate the fact that Klaus never told me about his past or never even cared to explain it. Everything popping up randomly is the worst feeling because you feel so betrayed and lied to. I trust him with everything I have but sometimes he has to tell me things.

It was a Wednesday morning and I was reading a book outside the balcony. The wind was blowing on my face and the sun shined perfectly. It was bloody early in the morning so I couldn't sleep , I checked my phone and it was 6am sharp so I'm not surprised that Klaus isn't awake right now. I shouldn't be either , I decided to text Stefan since I know for sure he's awake at this time. "Goodmorning" that's all I said because that's all I could think of.

About a minute or two I heard my phone go off "Goodmorning Hermione , why up so early?" Stefans message said. Even he knew I don't wake up this early. "Couldn't sleep. Why are you up too?" I smiled hoping he'll get the tease behind it , and so he did. "Well I am a vampire of course. Sleeping feels like forever asleep and not waking up" I chuckled and replied back "Wanna grab some breakfast? Klaus will be awake for another four hours so don't have to lie to him anymore thankfully."

It's true lying to Klaus was the more horrible thing i've ever wanted to do , but sometimes you have to risk things in life once in a while. "Sounds great. Where are we going?" Stefan replied back. "Actually let's have a picnic , let's say in 30 min by the park?" I replied back. "Alright , i'll bring the blankets and stuff see you there." I smiled and got right to the sandwiches.

I did the basic thing lettuce,tomato,mayonnaise, ham and cheese , hoping Stefan likes it like that. I packed some strawberries and grapes with some strawberry coke. I placed all of it into the basket I magically made , I dressed into a v-neck red shirt with skinny light blue jeans with my black shoes and of course my jacket. I clipped my hair on the sides and checked on Klaus. He was fast asleep , I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you." I whispered and left.

It was 7:30 perfect timing that I got there and saw Stefan setting down the blankets on the grass. "Ugh I wanted to beat you hear" I said with a smirk on my face walking towards him , he looked up and chuckled "Gotta be faster than me" Stefan smiled. I rolled my eyes and put the stuff down it was nice out but sorta chilly thankfully I love the cold. "So how's Klaus?" I heard Stefan ask "He's ok , we've just haven't been able to spend time together and he's been so distant lately and I don't know why." I said with a low voice. I never talked about something that made me stop and think , I didn't even realize when Stefan placed his hand on my thigh.

"I heard Elijah is back. That's probably why , they haven't seen each other in years." Stefan said rubbing my thigh up and down. I turned around and shot a weakly smile that he returned , I placed my hand on top of his and just kept it there what felt like forever. After a while I broke the silence "We should eat before the food gets cold" I chuckled. He removed his hand and grabbed the basket and opened to see what's inside "Hmm sandwiches , my favorite" Stefan closed his eyes and took in the smell the sandwiches gave. I busted out laughing to the point that I fell back and tears started falling from how much I laughed.

"What?" Stefan asked with his eyebrows raised and mouth closed tightly which made me laugh even more. I got up and tired to catch my breath "Oh I'm sorry" I chuckled "It was just the face you made" I snorted which made Stefan laugh. We settled down and started eating "Mmm I haven't had sandwiches in forever" Stefan cheeks were like chipmunks "Mm I can agree" I said taking another large bite. "So" Stefan put his sandwich down and looked at me "How exactly did you and Klaus meet?" he questioned. I swallowed my last piece and began"

"Uhh about four years ago. I was finishing off my 6th year and I had this huge crush on my bestfriend Ron and well he sorta got a girlfriend and that made me furious." Stefan smiled and so I went on "One morning me and my other friend Harry were walking outside my the hall and caught them snogging" I made a disgusted face remember it. "Snogging? what's snogging?" Stefan asked "It's a saying which refers to kissing or making out" I explained ,"Ahhh" he said , I nodded and continued.

"I felt horrible seeing that because it hurt terribly , and so I ran out and decided to go into town which was called hogsmade and tears were just running down my face as I ran and then I bumped into someone so that caused us to fall to the ground and I landed right on top of them" a chuckled came out of me. "I looked at them and saw a guy with the most green eyes i've ever seen and god we looked at each other with a huge "woah" on our faces. he helped me up and from there we just talked and became close friends but I never told my other friends about it because I knew how they would react."

Stefan had a fainted smile on his face "How romantic" he said and I nodded , "How long did it take you?" I looked at him confused. "To do that" my eyes widen with my mouth forming a o , "Just a month ago. It was my first time actually , and being together for three years us barley doing it will be surprising for most people" Stefan nodded in agreement. An hour went by and I decided to head back home just before Klaus wakes up but when I opened the door I saw him sitting on the couch reading a book.

Klaus looked happy or excited and I didn't know why , he looked up and smiled his eyes glowing. "Morning love , where did you go?" he asked I fully stepped inside and responded "I went by the park actually" my voice sounded weird and I don't know why. He just nodded and stood up "I'm gonna take a shower , would you like to come?" Klaus looked at his ring and back at me waiting for a response , "I would love to" and so we walked to the bathroom and undressed.

The water poured on our bodies as my back was to the wall and Klaus kissed me like the most soft most loving kisses.

This was basically not going to be a shower at all , his hands went to my hips and pulled me closer to his body almost wanting every inch of me close to him. He kissed down my neck , my chest and stomach. "Klaus" I moaned , he lifted up my leg and placed it on his shoulder and began kissing the most sensitive spot. I gasped and my breathing became quicker , he was licking up and down and rubbed my clit with his thumb at the same time. "Oh Klaus don't stop oh god i'm so fucking close right there oh yes!" I yelled while trying to cover my mouth with my hand to silent my moans.

He stopped and returned to my lips and started kissed them again , he was rock hard and I knew he needed it so I spread my legs wide and let him know he could. So he did he grabbed onto my leg and lifted it up just a little so he can get better access , his other hand on the wall behind me and my right hand on his shoulder while my left on his waist. Klaus thrust inside me hard and trying to get even more in then he couldn't already , "Klaus slow down" a low whisper escaped my lips. He didn't listen and kept going the same pace , I moaned in pleasure but also in pain.

Klaus went faster than expected and we locked eyes while doing it , my mouth releasing moans trying to catch my breath. He lowered his face to my ear and in a low but deep whisper he says "How's it been hanging out with the Salvatores Hermione?".

Everything stopped.

I couldn't breath.

The world was spinning.

He had stopped and let me go , my body was frozen with wide eyes and mouth opened. "Klaus I-" he punched the wall behind me and I flinched badly. I moved away from him cast a drying spell on me and changed quickly , my hair still wet but that was the least to worry about. Klaus came out after me with just a towel around his waist , i've never been so scared in my life. "Klaus I can explain about everything I swear" my voice cracked didn't even sound like I was telling the truth but I was.

Klaus laughed "You've been lying to me this whole time Granger." my eyes widen , the very first time i've ever heard him say my surname. "Klaus i'm sorry me ,Stefan and Damon are just friends , they are the only friends I have here!" I half shouted he took a step forward and I took a step back. "and they ARE MY ENEMIES! HOW COULD YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK" Klaus now frightened me , he shouted those words right in my face but I didn't let him get to me.

"MAYBE BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULDNT LET ME!" I shouted even louder than him , "Of course I wouldn't let you I BLOODY HATE THEM" Klaus was angry now his face turned to the brightest shade of red "Well it isn't my fault of what they did in the past! the past is the fucking past why can't you move on?!" I was stressed.

"That doesn't FUCKING MATTER" I saw underneath his eyes veins were there his eyes changed to a color of red , I held my wand close and stepped all the way back until I hit the wall. "YOU BLOODY FUCKING LIER"

The tears I was holding back I let fall.

I didn't care if Klaus saw me cry because I had every right feeling like a worthless girl. "i'm a lier? really Klaus?" I choked on my sob that came out "AT LEAST I DIDN'T HIDE THE FACT THAT I HAD A KID AND NEVER DECIDED TO TELL YOU!" I screamed that out in a heartbeat. "YOU KLAUS MIKAELSON CAN NOT CALL ME A LIER WHEN YOU DID NOT TELL ME YOU HAD A KID you lied to me about many things. You wanted to kill a girl just to be a damn animal?" I chuckled. "How selfish of you."

Klaus looked stunned. Speechless. "I fucking despise you." and those words , those words right there were the words that shattered my heart into a million of pieces. Those words would've made someone feel so empty.

Just empty.

I didn't know how to breathe how to even control my breathing but I was breathing hard. My heart was beating out of my chest and tears just kept falling to the ground. I stood there not knowing what to do , "Hermione I-" I lifted my hand up to stop him. "You" I sob "You despise me?" I looked to meet his eyes and they had tears in there too.

"Love I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me" he grabbed my hand and I ripped it out of his grasp "Don't. Don't fucking think about touching me one bit!" I shouted. "Hermione please" the tears fell from his eyes to his chest and that was the first time i've ever seen him cry. "I never want to talk to you ever. Don't think about trying to call me or text me or even find me. We're over Klaus." I started walking towards the door before he appeared right in front of it.

"No. You're not leaving." he locked the door "Klaus you crossed the line now move" I tried shoving him away but he pushed me hard and I landed on my butt. He came and hovered over me and pinned me to the ground , "Klaus get off of me!" I tired to fight him but couldn't and that's when I used a spell on him. "Stupefy" he shot back and hit the door , I got up quickly and blowed on my ring.

Stefan appears , he looks around before he spots me and walks to me. "Hermione what's wrong?" I motioned my head towards Klaus who got up limping "Get the hell out Salvatore" Klaus clenched his teeth and showed how pointy they were. Stefan did the same and god did both of them look frightening , "Stefan let's just go I can't stand being here anymore" I cried into my hands and looked up to see Stefan in front of me trying to shield me. Klaus came walking towards us when Stefan launched on him "Crucio" I said pointing my wand directly at Klaus and he screamed in pain.

I released it and grabbed Stefan to go "Don't. Ever. Fucking. Come. Near. Her." Stefan angrily said while Klaus was still laying on the floor coughing up blood. With that me and Stefan walked out and left the hotel , "Want to talk about it?" Stefan asked. I shook my head and sniff "Not right now I just want to rest." He nodded and off we were to his house.

It doesn't matter how long you love someone or been with them. It can only take one sentence or word that can just ruin the person you are , and mines came from the one I loved with all my heart.

"Despise"

A/N: Heyy!! this chapter was pretty long compared to the other ones & I loved this chapter but hated how I made Klaus seem but hey that's the part of the story!! I hope you enjoyed it , i'll update whenever I can. Vote & Comment🤍 .

Love ,
Gisselle x .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 297 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
21.1K 576 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...
6.6K 94 48
When Riley comes back to Mystic Falls to visit her dad, Ric, she gets involved in a world that she didn't even know existed. A world her father tried...
48.3K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...