𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

By Rimuru6360

Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny e... More

Chapter - 1{Promise}
Chapter - 2{Misery and Sorrow}
Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}
Chapter - 4{The Destroyer}
Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}
Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 7{Old Man Is Back}
Chapter - 8{Otaku's Child}
Chapter - 9{Slime Vs Dragon Part-1}
Chapter - 10{Slime Vs Dragon Part-2}
Chapter -11{Children}
Chapter - 12{The Bravest}
Chapter - 13{What! You are a Demon Lord}
Chapter - 14{I know I'm Handsome}
Chapter - 15{Come And Serve Me, My Demons}
Chapter - 16{The Proud Demoness}
Chapter - 17{A Glimpse Of Rimuru Power}
Chapter - 18{Here Comes More Trouble}
Chapter - 19{Ramiris}
Chapter - 20{Velzard}
Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}
Chapter - 22{Walpurgis Part-2}
Chapter - 23{The Suspended World}
Chapter - 24{Useless Demon}
Chapter - 25{Dragon Vs Destroyer}
Chapter - 26{A new threat?}
Velzard Diary
Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}
Chapter - 28{The Empire}
Chapter - 29{Sword Prodigies}
Chapter - 30{Seven Days}
Chapter - 31{Did I Hit a Nerve!!}
Chapter - 32{Heartbroken Rimuru}
Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}
Chapter - 35{Hero - Granbell Rosso}
Chapter - 36{Just wait silently for your death}
Chapter - 37{The Masked Hero - Chronoa}
Chapter - 38{Velzard Confrontation}
Chapter - 39{Chaos In The Wasteland}
Chapter - 40{Emotional Breakdown}
Intermisson - Velzard
Chapter - 41{The Mad Titan: Dagruel}
Chapter - 42{Twelve Guardians..?}
Chapter - 43{Velzard Favorite}
Chapter - 44{Conference and The biggest Geek}
Chapter - 45{Rimuru's Biggest Secret}
Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}
Chapter - 47{Velzard Generous Heart}
Chapter - 48{The Truth Of Female Form}
Chapter - 49{Forgiveness}
Chapter - 50{Lucia Nam Ul Nasca}
Chapter - 51{Vedanava...}
Chapter - 52{Meeting Again...}
Chapter - 53{Today Promise... Tomorrow's Curse}
Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}
Chapter - 55{Veldanava A True Friend}
Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}
Chapter - 57{The End}

Chapter - 33{Terrific Ability}

4.9K 175 14
By Rimuru6360

Hinata Pov

Suddenly with a bright light, three people appeared in front of us. Green hairs they are giving me the impression of forest spirits. Oh, wait! Aren't these dryads the protector of the forest, after appearing in front of us they all bowed to Rimuru.

"We greet Rimuru-Sama,"

All three of them said at the same time, I can feel the respect and honor in their every word.

"Treyni-San can you help me"

"We are sorry Rimuru-Sama but we can not help you in this matter"

Rimuru asked them with his pleading eyes but their reply really shattered his heart.

"Tch. I tried my best to minimize the damage but still..."

The mysterious person muttered to himself as he looked at the ruined forest.

"Rimuru-Sama doesn't worry. We can make something in this place"

"Yes, Rimuru-Sama how about we make a stadium here"

The red-haired and purple-haired oni tried to cheer up Rimuru and its work as he looked a little happy.

"She was not that strong. I'm pretty sure Milim and Velzard are stronger than her"

"Yeah, they can beat her as easily as you beat her"

"Not to mention that red-haired Useless Demon what was his name."

Rimuru and the mysterious person started to talk with each other very naturally like best friends.

"Guy Crimson"

Luminas-Sama replied as both Rimuru and the other person forgot his name.

"Yes. Guy, he is also equally powerful as Milim"

"It feels weird to talk to yourself"

"Hmm. I was just playing along with you because of Velgrind"

"Don't worry, I put the barrier to sever her connection with her main body and I destroyed her other body, she has now returned to her last body, besides I already served my connection with you the moment I saw her so she didn't notice anything."

Rimuru and the mysterious person talked with each other.

Last body? Playing along?

Again...

What are they talking about with each other?

All of us looked at them with confused looks, because we didn't have any idea what they are talking about, they stopped talking as they also noticed our stares.

"Ah. Sorry I think this will clear your confusion"

The mysterious person said as he took off the cap of his cloak.

Platinum-blue hair started to flutter in the wind as a breeze passed. A pair of sharp golden eyes that can see through your soul. Skin as fair as snow and soft as cotton.

Gorgeous red lips like red cherry. And a face that can charm anyone regardless of their gender.

A beauty. God did not show any mercy to girls as he made his face. That was the first thought that crossed my mind.

And then.

"Rimuru/ Rimuru-Sama"

All of us shouted in unison as we show him smiling innocently. His smile...

"His smile should be illegal" I quietly whisper in my heart.

"So Luminus I didn't get a chance to hear. What are you giving me as compensation?"

The mysterious- no, Rimuru-San said with a smile as Luminus-Sama started to sweat uncontrollably. Now I understand how he knows me but there is something more that I want to know.

"We can talk about that in your city"

Luminas-Sama replied hurriedly. Here's my chance.

"Why did you save me/Hinata and not Luminus-Sama/me"

I and Luminus-Sama said at the same time.

"I only save you because I promise Shizu-San that I will take care of her students...

That includes you and as for Ruminas or Luminus whatever her name is, I was kinda pissed off because of her arrogant attitude"

This person didn't fear anyone. He replied bluntly but honestly, but I like his attitude, straight and honest.

"What! What if I can't able to block her attack"

"I already calculated all the possibilities"

What a frightening person.

He even calculated all this. But did he not calculate the damage that the forest will suffer.

"So you didn't calculate the damage"

"I did, but my clone didn't know about that"

What a monster. I feel sorry for his opponent. He even calculated this, it's like he was playing with her the whole time.

"But I'm serious. She is not that strong compared to Velzard. I'm pretty sure even Milim and Veldora will beat her in a battle if they fight"

Now I'm sure all the people around me understand. His ability to analyze things is frightening.

I tilt my head and Ruminas-Sama's face was pale along with others. Only Rimuru subordinates are smiling happily. They all are weird.

"Ruminas-Sama I'm very sorry to drag you in my mess"

"What I told you about calling me and no need to apologize you are my subordinate"

I apologize to Ruminas-Sama but she scolds me for calling her formally. Fufufu, I think I'm surrounded by weird people.

Rimuru Pov

We are currently seating in a meeting room as we are discussing the matter regarding the two nations. I and Ruminas are seating opposite each other as Rigurd and Diablo are standing behind me.

Gunther and Louis are standing behind Ruminas as we discuss the treaty. I'm quite amused after finding out Hinata's master's real identity but I didn't tease her. Maybe I will tease her later after discussing the treaty I asked Shuna to bring the food and drink for us as Hinata also took her seat.

The paladin's knights are eating food in another room with my subordinates.

.
.
.

Why Diablo is still standing behind me. The meeting was finished a while ago, I was planning to eat together with my subordinates but the room is not that big besides other people are coming here.

"Whahaha. Rimuru I know you can beat my sister"

"Yes, Yes! Master is right we completely trust you"

Here they came with a bang. Ruminas eyes twitch as she heard Veldora's loud voice.

She is angry.

I can understand her feelings but this is my country, not her. My heart can't handle more damage, the forest was already destroyed enough for today.

"Ruminas if you want to fight with him go back to your country"

I said to her without looking at her as I looked towards Diablo.

"Bring the children, it's time to eat"

He nodded as he disappeared from my sight. I turn around as I directly looked into Ruminas's eyes with a serious face.

"...But let me remind you that Veldora is stronger than Velgrynd"

"I'm not stupid enough to fight with him"

Ruminas replied as she shoot a death glare at Veldora. Veldora is sweating heavily as he tried to change the topic.

"Rimuru I'm pretty sure you can even beat my big sister Velzard"

This stupid lizard. Do you want to you that badly?

"You stupid!! Did you think I will let her harass me? If I'm sure of my victory"

I scold him as he utters some nonsense.

"Veldora listens to me. Never and I mean never anger that Demon. She is on a whole other level compared to me, Milim, and Guy."

I looked at him with a serious face as I said to him.

"Is she that powerful"

"She can beat Milim and Guy together in a two vs one battle. And I'm pretty sure she didn't even have to fight seriously against me to beat me"

I said with a frown as I gritted my teeth. That girl I hate her. When I become strong enough to beat her I will give her a piece of my mind.

"Rimuru you looked scary"

"It's not my fault. I hate her with a passion"

Seriously Ramiris you were also present in the Walpurgis when she harass me.

"Sensei why are you angry"

"Sensei looks scary"

"Who are they"

Huh! You kids came at the perfect time. I looked at them as my mood lifted a bit.

I feel good after seeing their faces.

"Don't worry about me. And those two are sensei friends Ruminas and Hinata"

"Eh...? Hinata. Do you mean Hinata Sakaguchi the leader of Holy Knights"

"What really!! Is she for real?"

"I'm a big fan of yours. Last time I didn't get a chance to talk with you"

"Yeah. Sensei just teleported us without any reason"

Huh! It seems she is famous among human nations. Even the kids know her.

They are looking at her with sparkling eyes as they continued to tell her how much they look her up to and blah blah blah.

<<Report. Master is feeling jealous>>

Wha-What!! Don't mess with me, I'm not jealous of some weak humans, I just felt a little left out. That's all. Yes! That's all. I'm not jealous of some...

<<...>>

"Sensei! Sensei! Who is stronger between Hinata-San and you"

"Yes! Tell us! Tell us!"

Kenya suddenly asked the question that I didn't expect from him. Hehe, I'm waiting for them to ask me that question.

"Fufufu. Sensei is the strongest. There is only the Frost Dragon Velzard who can beat sensei in this world"

"Wha-What!!"

The students looked surprised as they heard my answer but seeing Hinata and other people nod they believe in me.

"So that's means even Veldora-San can't beat sensei"

"There is no hope for us to suppress Sensei in the future"

"Sensei you are too powerful. It should be illegal to be this powerful"

The children voiced their honest thoughts but,

"Yes! Alice is right"

Oi! Don't go along with children you idiot. I want to punch him in the face but.

"Veldora I was thinking about sending you to North Continent for a holiday"

"Wha-What! Y-You c-can't. R-R-Rimuru!"

Is he that afraid of his sister? That's handy I can always threaten him with her.

"I barely come back alive thanks to my Skill. I didn't want to face her again"

Skill? What is this fella talking about? Did he use his skill at the Demon Lord meeting? Hey Ciel-San what is he talking about?

<<It seems like he used «Probability Manipulation» on her sister>>

So that's the reason why she ignored him and targeted me.

<<...Seems like it>>

"Veldora are you saying that she harasses me all because of your skill"

I said coldly as his forehead started to sweat. But before I can give him punishment Ciel-San gives me a report that causes my mood to change drastically from angry to happy and also saved Veldora's life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1K 15
50 Years after the great tenma war Rimuru is in his office doing paperwork Rimuru being the ruler of the monster nation he's forced to do paperworks...
3.4K 185 5
What if Rimuru lost the war? What if Rimuru was killed in the war, but was able to send his soul to a different timeline? A classic Time-Travel FanFi...
16.8K 740 11
Rimuru was feeling bored, so he decided to go back in time and start anew. This time, he opted for a new game-plus style, retaining all his abilities...
122K 4.5K 57
That time I got reincarnated as a primordial demon, instead of a slime. Hey guy's new story for ya so read. And even if you read there is nothing to...