𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

By Rimuru6360

Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny e... More

Chapter - 1{Promise}
Chapter - 2{Misery and Sorrow}
Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}
Chapter - 4{The Destroyer}
Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}
Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 7{Old Man Is Back}
Chapter - 8{Otaku's Child}
Chapter - 9{Slime Vs Dragon Part-1}
Chapter - 10{Slime Vs Dragon Part-2}
Chapter -11{Children}
Chapter - 12{The Bravest}
Chapter - 13{What! You are a Demon Lord}
Chapter - 14{I know I'm Handsome}
Chapter - 15{Come And Serve Me, My Demons}
Chapter - 16{The Proud Demoness}
Chapter - 17{A Glimpse Of Rimuru Power}
Chapter - 18{Here Comes More Trouble}
Chapter - 19{Ramiris}
Chapter - 20{Velzard}
Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}
Chapter - 22{Walpurgis Part-2}
Chapter - 23{The Suspended World}
Chapter - 24{Useless Demon}
Chapter - 25{Dragon Vs Destroyer}
Chapter - 26{A new threat?}
Velzard Diary
Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}
Chapter - 28{The Empire}
Chapter - 29{Sword Prodigies}
Chapter - 30{Seven Days}
Chapter - 31{Did I Hit a Nerve!!}
Chapter - 33{Terrific Ability}
Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}
Chapter - 35{Hero - Granbell Rosso}
Chapter - 36{Just wait silently for your death}
Chapter - 37{The Masked Hero - Chronoa}
Chapter - 38{Velzard Confrontation}
Chapter - 39{Chaos In The Wasteland}
Chapter - 40{Emotional Breakdown}
Intermisson - Velzard
Chapter - 41{The Mad Titan: Dagruel}
Chapter - 42{Twelve Guardians..?}
Chapter - 43{Velzard Favorite}
Chapter - 44{Conference and The biggest Geek}
Chapter - 45{Rimuru's Biggest Secret}
Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}
Chapter - 47{Velzard Generous Heart}
Chapter - 48{The Truth Of Female Form}
Chapter - 49{Forgiveness}
Chapter - 50{Lucia Nam Ul Nasca}
Chapter - 51{Vedanava...}
Chapter - 52{Meeting Again...}
Chapter - 53{Today Promise... Tomorrow's Curse}
Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}
Chapter - 55{Veldanava A True Friend}
Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}
Chapter - 57{The End}

Chapter - 32{Heartbroken Rimuru}

5.3K 193 17
By Rimuru6360

Hinata Pov

The moment I reach Luminus-Sama the blue-haired girl fired an attack on me and Luminus-Sama. I don't even understand why a ‘True Dragon’ like her wants to kill Luminus-Sama.

And who is the other mysterious person? He was just standing there it's like he didn't even care about anyone. Why are they fighting in the first place and more importantly

Why do they have to drag us in their battle?

I closed my eyes as I saw the upcoming attack and hug Luminus-Sama, so I can protect her from the attack.

... I have decided I will use myself as a meat shield.

.
.
.

‘Huh... Why didn't I feel anything?’

I opened my eyes only to see a person standing in front of me, his back is facing me from the behind he looks.

Tall and majestic.

Like a knight in shining armor, he is smiling but my whole body turned numb because of the killing intent even though the killing intent wasn't even aimed at me.

"Ohh. I thought you drag me here because of that Vampire but I see... Did I hit a nerve"

"Yes... A very deep one"

By any chance did he know me? But I'm sure I didn't know him or... Do I.

"Are you ok"

He asked me worried. The killing intent disappeared like it was never there, only from his voice I can feel that he is worried about me... But why? I didn't even know him.

"Yes... Thank you"

I replied to him a little embarrassed, my cheeks started to burn as a blush appeared on my face.

What. What is happening to me?

"Does it matter... And besides, you should be worrying about yourself because I'm not going to hold back anymore"

I heard his calm voice as he threatened the blue-haired girl. His voice is calm and cool but I felt more terrified than ever.

Snap.

Just merely by a snap of his finger, all of my and Rimuru's subordinates appeared behind me.

A barrier was put above us in mere seconds. Even though he puts the barrier in mere seconds.

Blocked...

My skill «Mathematician» didn't even work on it.

A terrifying aura started to emerge from his hand as a black color katana appeared in his right hand.

This katana... Don't tell me.

Mythical Grade. This katana is only one grade higher than mine but the power that it is releasing is millions of times stronger than my blade.

And with a swift movement, he swings his Katana and slashes at Velgrind's neck but she dodges the attack.

"Ahem. Wait a minute! If I remember you said earlier ‘you are busy’ I also remember that I have an important meeting today...

How about we play some other day "

Velgrind said with a wary smile as she looked at the hooded person with her golden eyes.

"Don't worry miss I already cleared my schedule. I didn't have any meeting today"

An utter confusion invades my mind.

Schedule? Meetings? 

What are they talking about? Are they fighting or discussing their schedule.

But before my brain can process further, the mysterious person and Velgrind again clashed with each other.

The speed at which they are fighting is frightening.

Even after using my «Thought Acceleration» the only thing that I can see is a blur.

"Hmm, she is as good as dead, I pity her she meet him of all people... She should have stopped when he asked her nicely, but now she knew that he can stop time and he is fighting seriously she wants to run. Huh, not a chance."

Suddenly Rimuru spoke up with a disappointed look. 

"Rimuru you know that person"

Luminus-Sama asked him with a wary smile that shows cautiousness.

"I know him. He is as strong as me, do you really think anybody can ‘stop time’ as long as they have skill. No, they also need a massive amount of energy, not to mention you also have to understand how to manipulate ‘information particles’ it's too farfetched."

Rimuru said with a grin, he looks confident in himself. Rimuru is not someone who believes in others blindly, that means he is quite close to that person.

As I was about to ask something. The battle between them intensified.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

Just as Rimuru said. The mysterious person is beating Velgrind he didn't give her an opening—

"You can thank me later"

I heard Rimuru's voice, so he is the one who accelerated my thoughts.

After exchanging some blows it is clear that the mysterious person is at an advantage as Velgrind backs away from him.

"I didn't expect that you will push me to my limits"

Velgrind said with a smile, but she didn't look pleased, her body started to release an even more terrifying aura than earlier.

"Push to the limit. Miss don't joke with me you are holding back quite a lot"

They are still holding back and the battle was intensified to such a degree, then what if–

Suddenly, a chill run down my spine at the mere thought of seeing them battle with all their might.

"Hahaha, I didn't even feel surprised that you know, I'm holding back"

"You jest, I'm just merely saying my honest thoughts "

They exchange a few sentences with them as Velgrind's face became dark. I can understand her situation.

Her enemy knows about her power but she didn't even have an idea of his power. Just like when I was fighting with Rimuru.

She transforms into her dragon form. She wasn't going to hold back now. I think the same goes for that mysterious person. He took a fighting stance as his eyes started to shine brightly.

Velgrind. No, her eyes...

They are also burning brightly like a sun.

A chill run down my spine as they both release their aura. The vegetation in a 5km radius became barren lands. I don't know why but Velgrind looked shocked as the mysterious person released his aura.

I can't even move a single muscle of my body, the same goes for all the others that are crawling beside me. If it wasn't this barrier protecting us from their aura. I'm pretty sure I would have already died a long time ago.

The moment Velgrind transform into her Dragon form she released a red hot breath of lava towards the mysterious person but he didn't even flinch after seeing the attack he just stood there and take the attack head-on.

I think he put an invisible barrier around his body at the last moment when the attack is about to hit him.

"That didn't even tickle"

The mysterious person replied with an amused voice.

"Hey, you are fighting in my territory. You know it's illegal to destroy others property"

Rimuru abruptly flared up after seeing the destruction. I have to say that even though he is a clone, he is quite brave to say something like that to Velgrind.

Wait!!

He a ‘mere’ clone can move under this much pressure.

"Now you understand how I feel when that evil dragon destroyed my city"

Luminus-Sama didn't let slip this opportunity to curse Veldora. Wait! She can also move under this much pressure.

I ignored both of them as I focused on the battle. Velgrind makes ten copies of herself as she attacks again with her breath but this time the attack is ten times more powerful than the previous one.

Boom!!

The attack again hit the mysterious person but again he didn't even have a scratch on his body. He didn't waste his time he launched himself at one of Velgrind's bodies.

And fired lighting magic at others at the same time...

Just to distract them.

I can not believe he used that much energy in a faint attack. He swings his katana as his katana glow with a mysterious glow.

A layer of mysterious energy enveloped his blade, as he swing his katana. A chill run down my spine as I watched the mysterious energy.

This energy... It feels so destructive. It's like it is...

I can not even describe it in words.

Tang.

Velgrind used her claws to block the attack. But suddenly the energy in his katana flared up as the energy increased nearly tenfold.

Crack

What!!’

Even the barrier cracked at the power of that swing. Other copies of Velgrind seeing the chance attack him with their breath attack but he didn't even glance at them as he continued his assault on the same copy.

They are fighting at a speed that I can't even hope to reach.

Clang

Clang

Clang

In a few seconds, they exchange millions of attacks.

"It's time to end this"

The mysterious person said as his katana disappeared and he started to attack Velgrind with his hands and legs.

He is punching her directly in the face.

Making clear the difference in power, the power gap is clearly visible. Velgrind absorbed all of her clones as she glared at him with a hateful look.

"You—how dare you"

"Are you going to cry"

What a savage. The thing that I noticed other than his power is his way of speaking he always gave her a savage reply to aggravate her even more.

Without any delay he again moved at full speed it's like he teleported in front of Velgrind...

After that a one-sided battle took place.

He beat her quite ruthlessly. The amount of magicules he is using in his simple punch is enough to kill thousands of me in a single strike and,

Velgrind was able to withstand thousands of those punches.

So this is the gap between me and a 'True Dragon' how foolish of me when I thought I can beat Veldora. But who is that mysterious person? Beating a ‘True Dragon’ like a chicken.

And with a black, purple, and blue whirlpool-like attack he eats her.

Blink, Blink.

Did he eat... her..?

A chill again run down my spine as I looked at him again.

As I glance at the surrounding, the forest was destroyed by the battle. There are many craters even bigger than a house, lava is flowing like a river. The place is completely turned into hell, the destruction caused by the battle between them is on a whole different level than ours.

I looked at Rimuru for his reaction and he was... Well, let's not talk about it.

He is completely broken.

It's like his girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend.

"You—why are you acting like a heartbroken lover. You didn't have a girlfriend."

Luminus-Sama asked Rimuru and in reply, he just pointed towards the ruined forest. I pity him... a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 7.6K 35
(Souei x OC) When Rimuru stumbled across Veldora for the first time in the cave, there was someone unexpected keeping Veldora company. A young, unnam...
148K 5.5K 64
Follow an unlucky fellow as F/N discovers a new world and things he never knew. Rediscover things he would rather have forgotten and left back on Ear...
119K 4.5K 57
That time I got reincarnated as a primordial demon, instead of a slime. Hey guy's new story for ya so read. And even if you read there is nothing to...
16.5K 725 11
Rimuru was feeling bored, so he decided to go back in time and start anew. This time, he opted for a new game-plus style, retaining all his abilities...