𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

By Rimuru6360

Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny e... More

Chapter - 1{Promise}
Chapter - 2{Misery and Sorrow}
Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}
Chapter - 4{The Destroyer}
Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}
Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 7{Old Man Is Back}
Chapter - 8{Otaku's Child}
Chapter - 9{Slime Vs Dragon Part-1}
Chapter - 10{Slime Vs Dragon Part-2}
Chapter -11{Children}
Chapter - 12{The Bravest}
Chapter - 13{What! You are a Demon Lord}
Chapter - 14{I know I'm Handsome}
Chapter - 15{Come And Serve Me, My Demons}
Chapter - 16{The Proud Demoness}
Chapter - 17{A Glimpse Of Rimuru Power}
Chapter - 18{Here Comes More Trouble}
Chapter - 19{Ramiris}
Chapter - 20{Velzard}
Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}
Chapter - 22{Walpurgis Part-2}
Chapter - 23{The Suspended World}
Chapter - 24{Useless Demon}
Chapter - 25{Dragon Vs Destroyer}
Chapter - 26{A new threat?}
Velzard Diary
Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}
Chapter - 28{The Empire}
Chapter - 29{Sword Prodigies}
Chapter - 31{Did I Hit a Nerve!!}
Chapter - 32{Heartbroken Rimuru}
Chapter - 33{Terrific Ability}
Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}
Chapter - 35{Hero - Granbell Rosso}
Chapter - 36{Just wait silently for your death}
Chapter - 37{The Masked Hero - Chronoa}
Chapter - 38{Velzard Confrontation}
Chapter - 39{Chaos In The Wasteland}
Chapter - 40{Emotional Breakdown}
Intermisson - Velzard
Chapter - 41{The Mad Titan: Dagruel}
Chapter - 42{Twelve Guardians..?}
Chapter - 43{Velzard Favorite}
Chapter - 44{Conference and The biggest Geek}
Chapter - 45{Rimuru's Biggest Secret}
Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}
Chapter - 47{Velzard Generous Heart}
Chapter - 48{The Truth Of Female Form}
Chapter - 49{Forgiveness}
Chapter - 50{Lucia Nam Ul Nasca}
Chapter - 51{Vedanava...}
Chapter - 52{Meeting Again...}
Chapter - 53{Today Promise... Tomorrow's Curse}
Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}
Chapter - 55{Veldanava A True Friend}
Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}
Chapter - 57{The End}

Chapter - 30{Seven Days}

4.3K 182 13
By Rimuru6360

"A tie"

She laughed as she said. But suddenly I saw a bright light as I turn towards the sword that Hinata threw a while ago.

"Really. You are willing to go this far just to kill me"

Hinata muttered. Kill her? Who wants to kill her? I will think about that later first I have to do something before that sword blasted. Is someone controlling that sword? Why did it is coming toward me..?

Well, you dare to come towards me. Take this!!

Tang

I heard a loud sound as my Katana collided with the strange sword. Well, I just throw my katana at the sword, so that the sword can blast before it reaches us and... It worked.

Boom!!

That's blast was pretty weak. It can't even put a scratch on me let alone kill me. But... who the hell was controlling the sword? Did Hinata know? I turned towards her as she was looking at the left side I just turned around.

Ahh, so these two insects are the ones behind all these. And also that one I think what was his name again. Ah. Yes! Garde.

"Who are you"

I asked in a cold voice, even Hinata flinch slightly after hearing my cold voice. They both kneeled as one of them replied.

"Demon Lord Rimuru we are the members of ‘Seven Days Clergy’ and we come here to punish Hinata. She dares to defy God Luminus rules"

Luminus they say. But isn't Hinata a direct subordinate of Luminus..? Or my information is wrong.

"Kill all the members of Seven Days Clergy"

I got a telepathy message from my real body. His voice sounded like he was fighting with someone.

What a hassle now I have to kill some random chickens. I slowly walk towards the Katana that I throw and pick it up again.

"You both are the members of Seven Days Clergy right,"

I asked them with a cold voice, and they both nodded. My eyes then landed on Hinata, she was too tired to fight with anyone.

Well, if that's the case then let's finish this quickly.’

I'm going to start with the mouse first. I turned towards the Garde as I appeared in front of him in a flash. I'm not boasting but I'm pretty fast even without any enchantment or magic.

I slashed his head from his neck.

What a clean-cut!’

All the people looked shocked. Hmm, did I accidentally destroy the field, oh yeah now that I think about it I was moving too fast and without magic, the shockwave and wind pressure must have destroyed the area.

Let's move toward the next target, but as I was about to move towards another one, a gigantic gate appeared in the sky, tall and full of majesty the gate look magnificent but the problem is ...

What is she doing in my territory? Don't tell me she just came here for fun.

"What are you doing here Valentine?"

"What a cold greeting. It looks like my subordinates give you some trouble here"

She replied to me. Her subordinates she said, what does this even mean? But then I looked at the Seven Days members, who started to tremble. Are they her subordinates? Well, that doesn't matter either way.

"Stand up"

Before I can say anything the pope opened his mouth.

"I'm the Holy Emperor and you are standing in the grace of our ‘god’ Lady Luminus"

What! Is this some kind of sick joke? Is he kidding? I will surely kill him if he dares to make such a joke in front of me.

"Master..."

I heard Hinata say weakly. Master? Is she serving Luminus? Wait does that means she is serving a Demon Lord. Wait! Isn't the situation here too funny...

"Hahaha,"

I started to laugh as I looked toward Hinata. I can't control my laugh.

"...haha, Sorry but haha, this situation is too funny"

All the people started to look at me like 'I'm mad' but I ignored them as I looked at Hinata her face was flushed red. I think she knows why I'm laughing.

"Enough!!"

Hinata shouted embarrassed. Now Luminus look interested as she saw Hinata flushed.

"Sorry but hahaha I can not hahaha All the monsters are my enemy," I said as I laughed at her.

"I will kill hahaha and you call me pathetic that day hahaha.

Aren't you more pathetic than me? You call yourself the guardian of humanity but you are serving a Demon Lord"

I mocked her.

Ahh~. My heart feels so light now. I think I got my real revenge now.

"Shut up!"

While yelling she stands up and runs towards Luminus. Now all of my subordinates are trying hard not to laugh, but Shion was not that successful. Hinata and Luminus just gave her a cold look as she stop instantly.

"Oh, my~ are you making fun of Hinata," Luminus said with a smile while releasing some of her aura.

"Yes,"

I said without any hesitation as I nodded my head.

"She deserves it"

I added. All the people looked at me shocked for some reason.

"Ahem. That doesn't matter anyway" I said as I faked a cough.

"Listen here, Valentine. They are your subordinates so I didn't care what you do with them"

I said as I pointed at two remaining Seven Days members.

"What I care about is your subordinates, especially her,"

I said as I pointed my finger at Hinata. She trembled slightly as she saw me pointing at her.

"Gave me a lot of trouble. So how are you going to compensate me"

I said to her as I looked her directly in the eyes. A bewitching smile appeared on her face as she lift her right hand.

"Death Blessing"

Without wasting any time she killed both of them. Hmm, pretty neat if I say myself. I'm pretty sure Ciel didn't have missed this great opportunity to learn Holy magic.

"A newbie like you dare to ask me for compensation," Luminus said with an arrogant smile. Is she has a death wish or she has gone completely mad after her subordinates betrayed her.

"Newbie? Your subordinates have caused a lot of trouble for me. Give me 30k Gold coin as compensation"

I replied to her with a scowl as I narrowed my eyes dangerously while looking at her.

"Wha- What!!"

She asked shocked, even Hinata looked pale. Did I ask them too much, Nah she is a Demon Lord she must have this much money wouldn't she?

I was about to repeat myself when suddenly a chill run down my spine. A sign that trouble is coming towards me, I unconsciously looked at Luminus she also looked pale.

"Gather around me. Fast!!"

I said to all of my subordinates. They didn't question anything and arrived behind me instantly. Not only do they but they also bring Hinata's subordinates with them.

I turn towards Hinata and Luminus. Huh! When they came this closer to me. Hinata was practically touching me. As I looked at the sky. With swift moments, a person who looked like 16 years old appeared in the sky. He or she was wearing a black cloak completely hiding his appearance and even aura. The only visible thing is his Golden eyes, shining under his cloak.

But that is not an important character, the character that catches everyone's attention is the person who is standing behind him.

She also has the same Golden color eyes but with navy blue long hair, red flushed lips, and a beautiful face.

No, don't think about her appearance.

The aura that she was emitting is the real thing, not her appearance.

"A True Dragon"

I heard Luminus mutter under her breath as she became pale. Not only her but all the people around me became pale.

For them, a ‘True Dragon’ is not something they can mess with. Luminus is the only one who knows just how powerful can a 'True Dragon' is. She fought with Veldora a long time ago or so I heard from Veldora.

"Even Veldora was a nightmare at that time but this time is Valgrind. Even Veldora is like a chicken in front of her".

Luminus said while trembling slightly, her eyes widened in surprise as she greeted her teeth in frustration.

"Tch. She sealed the whole space around us"

And my main body drops a bomb on me.

Just give me the skill to put a barrier around us.

I want to shout but if I did that Valgrind will find out my real identity. What a troublesome situation. Well, this can't be helped. Ah! I have to put on a show... I think.

"Luminus make a barrier. But don't put me inside"

I said to her with a serious look she just nodded in agreement as she put the barrier. The air suddenly tenses up as a cold chill run down my spine.

""Rimuru-Sama!!""

My subordinates shouted worriedly, I just gave them a sharp look and they stopped. They are not fools after all.

Luminus also came out of the barrier and looked at the sky.

"Why did you come out? If something happens to you the barrier will break"

I lectured her but she ignored me...

...
...
...

Boom!

And that was a fatal mistake on my side. As a red beam hit her directly in the chest, she tried to resist the beam but...

She didn't have enough time to put more magicules in her attack and before she realize what happens she was down in one strike. No, she is not out yet but she...

Boom!

My black tongue(thoughts)...

I shut all my thoughts as three more beams hit her. And finally, she is no longer in a condition to fight. She is alive though, it's not like it matters to me, but as I fellow Demon Lord I think I should help her.

Not because she is cute or something. I'm not that type of person, throw that thought out of your mind.

And the barrier.

The barrier is broken into pieces. Great! Just great. I want to yell at her but I hold it inside myself, because of her condition.

What is my main body doing?

Put a barrier,

Huh. Is he is ignoring himself now?

I want to teach her a lesson for acting all arrogant’

Now that I think about it. She certainly deserves it, I think there is no need to feel sorry but still, I have to do something.

"Hey. What are you doing in my territory"

I said as I looked at Valgrind's eyes. She narrowed her eyes coldly as she looked at me.

"How dare to invade-" But before I can finish talking she shoots a beam of red light towards me.

With great momentum, I jumped slightly to the left side and I was able to dodge the attack barely. I'm glad I'm fast otherwise...

Boom!!

A huge blast occurred behind me. It shook the whole Jura Forest and destroyed a large part of the forest. But why do I'm feeling that I forget something?

Shit! I forget about my subordinates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 7.6K 35
(Souei x OC) When Rimuru stumbled across Veldora for the first time in the cave, there was someone unexpected keeping Veldora company. A young, unnam...
22.5K 522 11
With the events of the Hundred Year War over, peace reigned over the four nations, and the Avatar's Guardian is going to have a way more of a wild ri...
3.4K 185 5
What if Rimuru lost the war? What if Rimuru was killed in the war, but was able to send his soul to a different timeline? A classic Time-Travel FanFi...
17.6K 373 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...