[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

由 FiqVengerz

• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 48

1.1K 16 2
由 FiqVengerz

You stood awkwardly in the same spot as everyone entered the jet except your mother and Steve.

"You're coming with us too, princess." Steve said before Natasha could decide.

"What? No, Steve." She disagreed.

"Nat, we need all hands on deck. And no one will be here. It's dangerous to leave her this time."

"As if the place we're gonna go is safe." She scoffed.

"At least we can keep an eye on her there, honey." Steve said softly.

Natasha sighed and looked at you, "Fine."

You gave her a tight smile even though your heart was cheering that you finally got to follow them.

The three of you climbed on the jet as Sam was ready to take off.

"Where's grandpa, grandma and auntie Yelena?" You asked curiously after Natasha helped you buckle the seatbelt.

"They're still searching for the loose Widows, detka. Only me and uncle Steve needed to drop the mission when auntie Wanda called."

You nodded.

"When we arrive, I need you to stay close to me, okay? No wandering around. Can you do that for mama?"

"I can do that." You said and gave her a smile.

"Good girl."

She kissed your forehead and went in front to talk to Steve.

"Alright, fill me in." She said to the super soldier.

"The stone in Vision's head, he said, has to be destroyed before Thanos gets it. But the problem is he will be dead with it and Wanda disagreed. Bruce told us that it can be done because even without the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. But he can't do it, not here."

"Then where?"

"Wakanda."

Several hours later, you begged Natasha to be out of the seat as your back was sore from sitting for so long while she could walk around.

"Just don't touch any buttons." She warned.

"Mama, I'm 14, not 4." You huffed.

"You are for me." She teased.

You looked outside the window, amazed with the scenery in front of you. The jet started to fly low as you could now see hills and rivers along the way.

Steve went to the front and you followed him, walking to Natasha who was on a seat with monitors in front of her. You sat on her lap and she secured you while kissing your head.

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." Steve instructed.

"I hope you're right about this. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Sam replied but still complied with Steve.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked as you looked at Steve.

Natasha wrapped her arms around you tighter as you didn't want to go back to your seat when Sam led the jet lower and you widened your eyes when he aimed to go through a hill.

But before you could scream, the jet seemed to enter another world.

"Whoa!" Your jaw dropped at the sight in front of you, "Is this Wakanda?"

"Yes princess. We have arrived." Steve smiled.

"Awesome!"

Natasha had to let out a soft chuckle seeing your reaction.

"Remember what mama said, detka."

"Da, znayu (Yes, I know.)"

She smiled, "Tvoy russkiy stanovitsya luchshe (Your Russian is getting better)."

You kissed her cheek and focused on Sam getting the jet to land.

As you got out of the jet with your hand in Natasha's, you were mesmerized to see people with reddish orange outfits holding spears standing straight like soldiers you saw in movies.

Steve led the team as he went to shake hands with a man in a black outfit.

"Seems like I've always thanked you for something."

You heard Bruce clear his throat and you looked back at him as he bowed.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey whispered.

The man with the black outfit held his hands up, "Uh, we don't do that here."

You and Rhodey chuckled as he glared at you both.

"Are you the King of Wakanda?" You asked shyly.

The man looked at you and he was surprised, "Yes I am. I'm T'Challa. And who you might be, kid? As far as I know, the Avengers don't recruit young people like you."

You smiled, "I'm y/n."

"She's my daughter, T'Challa." Natasha said and the King nodded as he smiled at you.

"So how big of an assault can we expect?" T'Challa asked as he started walking to head inside.

"Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault." Bruce answered, trying to catch up with T'Challa.

"How we looking?" Natasha asked.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and-"

You looked at the direction he pointed as your smile widened.

"A semi-stable 100-year-old man." Bucky appeared and went to hug Steve.

"Uncle Buck!"

"My little princess!" He kneeled and opened his arms to let you crash into him.

"Whoa, you got a new arm."

"Yeah, it's vibranium, just like your uncle Steve's shield. Wait, what are you doing here?" He asked, looking at Steve and Natasha for an answer.

"We can't leave her alone there, Buck. Pepper said Tony and Peter were in their spaceship when they attacked New York and took Dr. Strange for the Time Stone. And we don't have time to drop her with anyone we can think of." Steve explained.

Bucky nodded.

Steve being the captain he is, divided the team which Bucky, Sam and Rhodey were needed to secure the perimeter with the Wakandan warriors while the others followed T'Challa inside the palace to tend the Vision situation.

"The structure is polymorphic." Shuri said.

We were in her lab by now as Vision was laying down for Shuri to scan him.

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." Bruce replied.

The team let the two have their conversation as none of us knew what they were talking about while you managed to pick up only some of the verses that you heard from school.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" She asked the 7-timed-PHD achiever with a grin.

Vision looked at her like he kinda got the idea she opposed.

"Because we didn't think of it." Bruce replied reluctantly.

"I'm sure you did your best." Shuri said reassuringly.

"Can you do it?" Wanda asked.

"Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time, brother." She said before she looked at T'Challa.

Not gonna lie, you were amazed with her knowledge at such a young age. She looked like she was probably just 5 or 6 years older than you and it made you want to be like her someday.

"How long?" Steve asked.

"As long as you can give me."

Suddenly an alarm was heard. Okoye, the general Wakandan armed forces started to take precaution as she pressed some buttons on the armor on her arm and it showed a hologram of earth bleeping.

"Something's entered the atmosphere." She stated.

"Hey Cap, we got a situation here." Sam said through the comms.

You could hear it too since Steve gave you one on the Quinjet.

A loud bang from the outside startled you and Natasha quickly wrapped her arms around you.

"Mama, I'm scared."

"I'm here, baby."

"We got more incoming outside the dome." Rhodey added.

You could see the spaceships that landed from the glass window.

"It's too late." Vision said as he sat up and clutched on his wound, "We need to destroy the stone now."

Natasha looked across her shoulder, "Vision, get your ass back on the table."

"We will hold them off." T'Challa said.

"Wanda, as soon as that stone's out of his head, you blow it to hell." Steve instructed the young witch.

"I will."

Wanda tended to Vision and made him lay back again as Shuri set up the equipment.

"Evacuate the city. Engage all defenses." T'Challa instructed and his warriors moved without a second thought.

Your grip on Natasha's arm tightened and she sensed your worry.

She turned you to face her, "Y/n baby, this is it. This is going to be a long fight and it's gonna be a lot more dangerous than the one in the subway. I want you to stay here with Wanda, okay?"

She said it softly but you could detect the seriousness in it.

"But- I want to help. I can help you." You said shakily.

"You can help by staying here. This is not your fight, detka."

Your eyes are flooded with tears by now. You wanted her to be with you here too. But you knew this was the job she had to do.

Natasha glanced through the window and sighed before her green orbs met yours.

"Y/n, listen to mommy, if things get messy and I can't be there for you, which I hope will not happen, just remember all your training. Use all that, even the one you got in HYDRA and the Red Room, I don't care. They are not human beings, so use it as long as you're gonna be safe. Be brave honey, I love you so much."

"Mommy, please don't go. Stay with me." You pleaded.

"It's my job, detka. I'm sorry." She said sadly.

She kissed your forehead and left the building with Steve. You wiped your unfallen tears with your sleeve and looked through the window for your mother's figure.

More and more Wakandan warriors lined up, ready to fight with their King, Steve, Natasha and Bucky led them in front.

You were somehow proud of your mother and how she earned the respect from the others to be the only woman to lead.

T'Challa, Steve and Natasha walked towards the dome that protected the city of Wakanda from outsiders.

You pulled out your glasses that you brought along and called for HEX.

"Recognize the other one?" You asked the AI.

"Cull Obsidian, one of Thanos' children, just like Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive."

"Well, he looks more creepy and totally hideous." You said with a disgusted face.

"I'm picking up a lot of heat signatures, y/n."

"What?"

HEX zoomed in where your mother started to walk back to the others. Not a minute later, you cursed under your breath when a swarm of four-armed with sharp teeth aliens started to enter the dome.

HEX automatically picked up your panic state and he suited you up.

Wanda put her hand on your shoulder and you flinched hard at the sudden touch.

"Hey, hey. Honey, it's okay. It's just me."

You quickly buried your head into her chest as you hugged her tightly, "I'm scared. Is mama gonna be okay?"

"She will, sweetheart. She's a fighter." Wanda reassured you.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us, there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce said.

"Then we better keep 'em in front of us." Steve said.

"How do we do that?" Okoye asked.

"We open the barrier."

Posted on 05th January 2022

Edited on 09th January 2024

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

227K 6.7K 50
'𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌.' '𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
146K 4.1K 21
[**COMPLETED**] Y/n Y/l/n has lived with her abusive foster dad ever since her parents were murdered in a break in. She slowly starts to lose hope as...
33.4K 1.1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...
110K 3.1K 84
- BEING EDITED - Everybody has a chapter of their story they don't want others to read. (Costia has a whole book) - Costia was raised to be a killer...