Naruto: soldier of 141

By Kedarcriticalgod

Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko an... More

Chapter one: the night it all started
Chapter Two:Training Part One and Secrets Revealed
Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight
Chapter Four: Training Part 3
Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training
Chapter six: First Mission
Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.
Chapter Eight: Promotion
Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.
Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences
Chapter Twelve: After Match
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting The General.
Chapter Fourteen: Bounty
Chapter Fifteen: Arrival
Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.
Chapter Seventeen: Test Run
Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.
Chapter Nineteen: Capture.
Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2
Chapter Twenty-one: Recovery Part 2 of 2
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun
Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina
Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?
Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack
Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery
Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.
Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.
Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue
Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei
Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning โš ๏ธ
Chapter Thirty-three.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Close Air Support.
Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Echo in the wind (Pt 2 )
Chapter Thirty-seven: New Life
Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one
Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too
Chapter Forty: Commander
Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack
Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead
Chapter Forty-Three: Back Home
Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting
Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test
Chapter Forty-Six: Being With Family again โค
Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We
Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day
Chapter Forty-nine: Bonding
Chapter Fifty: Arrival
Chapter Fifty-one: Why Stop?
Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team
Chapter Fifty-Three: Missing Sub Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Missing Sub Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing Sub Pt 3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cigar Of Surprises
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Savior Or Not
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Movement On Hold
Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?
Chapter Sixty: One man Army
Chapter Sixty-one: Dear Kami Help!!
Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts
Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back
Chapter Sixty-Four: Air Demon
Chapter Sixty-Five: Final Mission
Chapter Sixty-Six: Road to Recovery.
Chapter Sixty-Seven: New Threat
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Leave No Alive
Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women
Chapter Seventy: My Son
Chapter Seventy-One: The Ghost Within
Chapter Seventy-Two: The Red Raven (Part 1)
Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)
Seventy-Four: The Red Raven (Part 3 )/The Beast
Chapter Seventy-five: Always the Bad Guy

Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2

2.9K 32 6
By Kedarcriticalgod

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141

His eyes flustered open to see his mother's face, she seeing his eyes open up, behind his glasses, smile as she kiss his forehead and help him up as the team all look at him with concern.

Price: What happened there, are you fit to be going on the mission?

He asked.

Naruto: It's fine, it wasn't me, it was my tenant.

He said making everyone's eyes widen, they then go up as Sheila dragged Naruto into her office, while the rest followed behind him, once they were there and the doors and windows were closed, they then look at Naruto.

Sheila: How'd it go?

She asked but Naruto's eyes closed again and then open to have slits in them as his whiskers have gotten more rough.

Kisara: It went fine, It's not Naruto, hi, I'm his tenant.

She said and everyone immediately went on guard and pulled out their hand guns as they point it at Naruto, now Kisara.

Sheila: What have you done with my baby, you beast?!

She shouted, getting ready to shoot the second she said she killed him, even though it would pain her.

Kisara: wow, calm down, I didn't do anything, I'm just borrowing his body for now, I will give it back when I'm done, he is perfectly safe in the Mindscape.

She said making them ease a little but didn't holster their weapons yet, but kept them at the ready.

Ghost: What do you want?

Kisara: Nothing, you just asked how it when and I was just telling you that it went great.

She told them and look around as she inspect them.

Kisara: So you are his team?

Price: Ex-Team, he have a different squad that he is leading but they would be under my command if there are any big missions.

He explained as she nodded and look at Sheila.

Kisara: It's nice to meet the person who had taken care of him since that bitch of a mother didn't do anything for him.

She said and extended her hand as Sheila shake it.

Sheila: Weren't you seal in her before Naruto?

Kisara: Don't remind me about it, she had me strap down to a molten rock with chains that go places that they should not go.

She said and shiver at the memory.

Ghost: So taking from your voice your presumably a female, is that right?

Kisara: Yes I am a female, well I'm going have to give Naruto his body now as the seal as be alerted about me controlling his body and thing that I'm taking over.

She said and his eyes then went to blue as he looked around at everyone.

Naruto: So did you guys like her?

He asked and they all nodded as they went to the briefing room to start the mission.

.......................................................................................

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate, this is Demon Actual, we have a man down, I repeat, Demon 5 is down.

He said over the radio making everyone's eyes widen.

Sheila(over radio): Roger 1, how is everyone else?

She asked.

Naruto(over radio): We are running black on ammo, have a couple bruises and exhausted, if we don't get any help we might die her-

He didn't get to finish as there was an explosion, cutting the connection between them.

Sheila(over radio): Naruto, Naruto!!, come in! Can you here me! Dammit Price!, how far are you!

She yelled into her inter-comm, she was truly worried about her baby now, their radio's are not responding to any calls and they lost the view of the battlefield from their helmet cams.

5 HOURS EARLIER

DAY 3, 11:20:32, Lieutenant Uzumaki Naruto, Demon Dogs 1, Unexpected Occurrence.

The briefing was finished and we now find Naruto and his team in a Black Hawk while Price and his team was flying beside them in a black Hawk as well.

The mission was simple, they were supposed to extract a military asset that the emeny as captured. The assets Name was Gary Davidson, a Tech Sargent for the England Air Force, his jet was shot down and the two forces were tasked to retrieve him and kill anyone who got in there way.

Now we go into the Copter with Naruto and his team.

Naruto: Alright, I now this is your first op as SAS Forces, so just follow my steps and do what I asked, no questions ask. All you have to do is just focus up, check everything and protect the person who is to you left and right, it will all be good just stay focus, do you understand?

He asked.

All: Yes sir.

They said and heard over the radio the pilot.

Victor 5: We are 30 seconds out get ready to disembark.

Naruto: Rog, Alright get ready.

He said and his team nods as they checked their weapons and look at each other. Naruto just smile as it seems they are ready for it, checking his weapon as well, which is a UMP . 45. Both helo's landed in a field as the doors open and both teams came out.

Naruto(over radio): Everyone is off Victor, you and 6 can go now.

He said

Victor 5: Roger, good hunting 1.

He said and both birds lift off and out the field as Naruto and everyone went west into a forest.

Price: Okay, so we are 1 click from the target building.

Naruto: Yeah, so me and my team will go in the building and search for the HVT and you and the boys pull security for us.

He said making Price smile.

Price: Rog, see you went you come out, let's go boys, we are pulling security.

He said to his team as they nodded their head and followed him to the east as they will set up a choke point incase any outside force decides to show up.

Naruto: Alright we are moving, Demon 2 on you, 6 pull the rear.

He said as Santos started moving up, while him and the rest follow her while Lenihan went behind them and pulled the rear.

They all reach the compound that held their prisoner, they were two guards at the entrance who were quickly taken out by price.

Price(over radio): Their down, move up.

Naruto(over radio): Roger.

He said and he an his team went into the compound, through the door.

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate this is Demon 1, I've pass Riley.

He said in his radio.

Sheila who was watching the thing from drone footage and helmet cams got in the radio.

Sheila(Over radio): Roger 1, Your target should be in the bunker, that's the last door in the back of the compound.

Naruto(over radio): Roger, we moving, out.

He said and used his index and middle finger as he points up and down, showing the squad that they should move. A minute went by while walking and they came up on two emeny in the road.

Naruto: Demon 2, me and you will take them out, Demon 6 and 3, you guys stay behind and hide the bodies and make sure to rally on us at the bunker.

Lenihan And Harris: Roger.

Naruto: Santos you take the one on the left and I'll take the one on the right, on 3.... 1......2.........3

He said and they both fired their suppressed guns, the two guys made a grunt and both fell on the ground dead with holes in their chest. The team then moved up as Demon 6 and 3 stay behind.

Naruto(over radio): Hunter 1, this is Demon 1 can you keep over watch on 6 and 3 for me?

He asked

Price(over radio): Roger, I got them.

Naruto: Roger, out.

He said as he and his team when more into the base.

Back at base Sheila was watching the whole thing on the big screen with a smile on her face as she watch her son lead so well, she was not the only one watching, the General was also watching as he was on a hologram call.

Warshower: Well the op seems to be going good so far.

He said truly impressed by the way Naruto is handling the situation.

Sheila: Well what did you think was going to happen...... dad.

She said (A/N: I don't know if the real general have a daughter or even a child, this is just for the story so don't take this personal or anything). 

Warshower: Well you haven't called me that in a long way now.

He said with a chuckle making Sheila smile.

Sheila: Well I just decided to, after what I've heard about Naruto and his parents, it just made me rethink some things over.

She said making him nod.

Warshower: So when are you going to tell him that I'm his adoptive grandfather?

Sheila: Soon, don't worry and you said your coming down here in a few days, so I will tell him by then.

She said, the conversation was interrupted by Naruto.

Naruto(Over radio): Baseplate, this Demon 1, we pass Jackpot but you have to see this.

He said making her and the General confused, they then switched to the helmet cams of Naruto's team to see a lot of people in cages and looking weak. This made the two eyes widen as they both know that Naruto was not trained to handle a situation like that.

Naruto(over radio): This is not some regular prison, this is were they keep anyone who they have use for.

He said to them as they were a bit shocked at his calmness in the situation.

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate, this is 1, I'm getting them out and I'm not taking no for an answer, if anything happens just blame it on me.

He said and they watch he and his team freed the people out there cages.

Warshower: I guess he is more than trained to handle anything.

Back to Naruto and his team who were just finished freeing the prisoners from their cells.

Santos: Sir, we can't get them out , they are too weak to walk much less run if they have to.

She said making Naruto sigh as he knew it was true. Getting an idea, he went through handsigns, but his thumb and swipe the blood in his palm and slam his hand on the ground as seals started to appear and then in a poof of smoke, Katsuyu appeared but much bigger, like a two story house, it was a good thing they were outside.

Santos: Sir, what's that?

She asked

Naruto: This Sargent is Katsuyu, my Summoning Animal.

Katsuyu: Naruto-sama, why have I been called like this?

She asked referring to her giant form, it was just 1/4 of the way how she actually looks but she is still big.

Naruto: Katsuyu, I want you to split so you can carry around 20 people while healing them.

He said and the slug just separated into twenty smaller ones, that are as tall as Price as they all went to a person.

Naruto: Now everyone, I know this might seems frightening or weird but I assure you, she is here to help, now I want you all to get on her back and she will carry you out of this compound and with us, she will also be healing any injuries you might have sustained from your capture, so just be nice and do as she says.

He told the people as they reluctantly got on the back of the Katsuyu slugs and laid down, a small Katsuyu slug then went on Naruto's shoulder as it started to take some of his chakra to help heal.

Katsuyu: Everyone is all set and ready to go, they only have minor wounds like scratches and cuts.

She said making him nodded.

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate, this is Demon 1, I am calling an extraction at LZ Bravo as it is the closest landing zone and send more helo's to help with the extra people, over.

Sheila(over radio): Roger 1, the birds are in route, ETA should be 30 minutes.

Naruto(over radio): Roger, out.

He said and got off the radio as he went to his team, who were looking at him weirdly.

Naruto: Drop it until we get out of here, let's move, we don't have time to waste.

He said to them making them nod as Santos took the lead and Naruto was at the back to help with the slugs who were carrying the prisoners.

Naruto(over radio): Hunter 1, this is Demon 1, we have the HVT along with some other prisoners, meet us at LZ Bravo, over.

Price(Over radio): Rog 1, Moving to LZ Bravo.

He said over the radio.

Naruto and his team were halfway out of the base when they all heard footsteps and talking, Naruto, thinking quick, pointed to a building to the left and the team, slugs and he went into it as He looked out the window to see 5 hostile, moving towards the Bunker.

Naruto: This is not good, if they get to the bunker we are screwed, 3 on me, 2 you keep watch until me and 3 come back.

He said making Santos nod as Harris and he went out the building and meet up with the 5 hostilities and took them out with shots to the chest and head, they then hide the bodies in a nearby building and went and rally with the rest of the team.

Sheila(over radio): Demon 1, ISR is picking up a mass of emeny movement coming your way, with what's appears to be two technical Trucks.

She said over the radio as Naruto silently curse, this was not how the mission is supposed to go but guess that missions like these don't always go as plan.

Santos: Sir maybe we can take them, we are boxed in right now as there is no other way out the compound and if we try to blow a hole in the wall it will drag their attention to us, as it is, it seems they have our attention.

She explained making him nod as he looked at the tiny Katsuyu on his shoulder.

Naruto: Katsuyu I need you to protect and shield the hostages when the fire fight starts.

Katsuyu: I understand Naruto-sama.

She said and they watched as the bodies of the Hostages started to sink into the back of the slugs.

Naruto: Good, now this should keep the hostages safe and sound from everything, now, Demon 3 and 5 you are to set up some C4 on the road to bring down the numbers, Demon 2 , me, you, Demon 6 and 4 will be on the roof of this building, we will use the roof as our high point.

He said as everyone understood the plan and went to their part.

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate, this is Demon 1, we are setting up an ambush for the advancing forces, the hostages are safe with Katsuyu.

He said and heard his mother's voice.

Sheila(over radio): Roger, Price has been informed and his team is coming to you, they just have a bit of delay, and be safe out they Naruto.

Naruto(over radio): Roger that, out.

He said and got off the radio, he looked at the Katsuyu slugs in the room and then walked up the stairs to the roof of the building, once there, he spot his team had already set up and taken positions on the roof.

Getting to an open spot, He took out his AR-10 sniper rifle

Setting up and looking down his scope, he saw the group of hostile at the gate of the compound.

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate, we have troops in contact soon.

Sheila(over radio): Roger one, just please survive out there.

She said and came off the radio as she and her father were watching the screen and saw they made contact and the technical Trucks were pressing them down.

Naruto and his team were pinned down by the technical Trucks, they had gotten a good portion of the emeny forces with the C4 but after that the trucks had found them and were pinning them down.

Naruto: Demon 4, toss a frag down there!!

He shouted to Emlay making him take off a frag grenade from his vest and toss it down towards the trucks, effectively getting the team an open as they got up and opened fire on the emeny.

Naruto: Emlay, lay suppressive fire on the ones in cover, Santos, take them out the next time they take their heads out!

He yelled over the gunfire making them nod as Emlay started to light up the ones behind the cover of the trucks and Santos shot them when they showed any part of their body.

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate, this is Demon 1, when is Hunter and his squad going to be Here.

He asked over the radio.

Sheila(over radio): I don't know Demon, Hunter of gone radio silent for a while now but we are tracking them on ISR, they are moving to you.

Naruto(over radio): Roger, we are holding them back for now but we are l-

He got cut off when he heard a grunt and came off the radio to see Terry was on the floor holding his side as blood was seeping through his hand.

He quickly went over to him as he applied pressure on the wound to keep it from bleeding.

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate, this is Demon Actual, we have a man down, I repeat, Demon 5 is down.

He said over the radio making everyone's eyes widen.

Sheila(over radio): Roger 1, how is everyone else?

She asked.

Naruto(over radio): We are running black on ammo, have a couple bruises and exhausted, if we don't get any help we might die her-

He didn't get to finish as there was an explosion, cutting the connection between them.

Sheila(over radio): Naruto, Naruto!!, come in! Can you here me! Dammit Price!, how far are you!

She yelled into her inter-comm, she was truly worried about her baby now, their radio's are not responding to any calls and they lost the view of the battlefield from their helmet cams.

Warshower: What's up with their Helmet cams, get it back on.

Random person: We are trying Sir.

He said to him as he sighed and lean back in his chair. His adoptive grandson could be dead before he even got to meet him or talk with him.

Sheila was very stressed right now, her baby's first mission as Lieutenant might have been his last. Her hopes went up when she heard static.

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate,....... 1........... pin........... mortars.

Was all that was said.

Sheila(over radio): Say again your last 1.

Naruto(over radio): they have mortars, they are pinning us down with mortars, we have moved into the interior of the building but I don't know how much long until they have us zeroed in.

He said making them shock.

Sheila: Why would they have Mortars, how they even have mortars anyways.

She asked her father who was on the hologram call.

Warshower: Not right now Sheila, let's focus on getting the teams out of there right now.

He told her making him nod. They then got their helmet cams on and saw how the situation was, Terry was on a slug as green light was surrounding him, must be healing him, the rest of the team were fine expect a few cuts and scratches.

Naruto: We are not going to make it if they keep hammering us like that.

He said to his team as he look at Terry.

Naruto: How is he Katsuyu?

He asked the tiny slug on his shoulder.

Katsuyu: He is doing fine, I got the bullet out and now is forcing on getting any organ or vein the bullet went through fix.

She told him making him nod as he looked at his team and smile.

Santos: What's with the smile Lieutenant?

She asked but understood instantly when Naruto looked out the door of the building.

Santos: No, you are not going out there.

She said but Naruto just got up and took the machine gun from Emlay and gave him his UMP.

Naruto: It has to be, I will draw their fire and you guys escape with Terry and the hostages, go now, this is not up for discussion, it's a order.

He commanded making them look sad as they all nodded and went to the back exit of the building, well Santos stayed behind as she looked at Naruto in sadness.

Naruto: I said go Santos.

He told her but she walked closer and lean over as she planted a kiss on his lips as he kiss her back, they then broke it as she smiled at him.

Santos: You better come back safe.

She said and went with the rest of the team and the slugs, Naruto sighed as he looked outside and got on his radio.

Naruto(over radio): This is Demon 1 to all stations, this might be the last time you hear me, I am going to draw the emeny fire away from my team so they can meet up with Hunter 1, this is it, Demon out.

He said and came off the radio as he went out and active his Rinna-sharigan and went to were the mortars are firing from and taking out anyone in his way with the M249 Saw.

WITH BASEPLATE

Sheila, the General and everyone in the operation room had heard the transmission and were shocked to say the least.

No one was more shocked then Sheila, her son was about to complete the mission he was given or die trying. She was on the radio screaming for him to stop but it never came true as he went radio silent.

Sheila: Please don't die out there, I love you.

She said through the radio as she let her tears go.

Naruto(over radio): Love you too.

He told her back as she smiled and wipe her tears and watch her son helmet cam.

WITH PRICE AND 141

The whole team heard the transmission and were shocked at the revelation, this mission was not supposed to go this way, no one was supposed to die.

Price: Let's move!!

He yelled at his team as they nodded and picked up the pace hoping to stop Naruto from going on a suicide task, but never got the chance when they heard Naruto's voice.

Naruto(over radio): Pops you there?

Price(over radio): I'm here Naruto, just hold your position, me and the boys will be there soon.

He said over the radio, but didn't get the response he wanted.

Naruto(over radio): I can't pops, if I do then my team along with the hostages will be there next target to bomb with the mortars, I just need you to rally with my squad at the LZ.

He said.

Price(over radio): No, no, just wait a few minutes I'll be there, just wait!

He said while letting tears leave his eyes.

Naruto(over radio): I can't pops, just go and rally with my squad and the hostages, I also I got my first kiss too, so at least I won't be dying without the feel of what it's like, hahaha.

He chuckled over the radio as the team chuckled dryly at his joke but all have tears in their eyes.

Roach(over radio): Good job little bro.

Naruto(over radio): See you guys later or if not, then in hell.

He said and cut the transmission as the team was left to their thoughts about what they could do to stop this.

BACK TO NARUTO

He was at the base of a little hill were the mortars were firing from, he sent chakra into his eyes as he saw two mortars there along with 7 men. His gun had ran out of ammo and he was now working with his pistol.

Naruto: Guess this is it, going down helping people.

He said to himself but heard the voice of his tenant.

Kisara: No, not yet, you have an ability you could use to take out those guys and the mortars, it's call Shinra Tensa, it's a gravity release ability that sent out an invisible force to where your hand is pointed, you used it before, remember.

Naruto: Yeah, it was the first thing I used when I unlocked my eyes at nine

He said thinking about when he was getting raped by the women.

He then got out of his thoughts as he run forward as bit and saw the mortar crews there, they saw him and was prepared to open fire but he extended his arm and gathered a lot of chakra in it as he said

Naruto: Shinra Tensa!!

He yelled and the invisible force was sent, full swing at the emeny as it destroyed the mortars and crushed the people in its path, which happens to be the emeny.

Naruto(over radio): Demon 1 to all stations, mortar crews are down, I repeat, mortar crews are down.

He said and fell unconscious at using too much chakra, Sheila and everyone in the operation room saw it as they were worried something went wrong but saw his heart monitor was beeping fine, he was just unconscious.

.........................................................................................

The End of this chapter

Hope to see you again next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 974 24
wrote a few years ago but recently removed cringy parts of the story ๐Ÿ˜ช No mentions of y/n Finished rewriting: 06/09/24 Cover credits to aria 2023.
24.3K 512 12
When Naruto became a gennin Hiruzen tells him of his Uzumaki heritage giving him access to to a chest and letter left by his mother. Learn of his he...
1.9K 25 3
What if Minato and Kushina had a daughter? What if her name was Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze? What if she had two siblings younger than her, but loved, wh...
117K 2.5K 34
It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only children of Minato and Kushina. But on a f...