UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS (Asymptote...

Per LordOfTragedy

Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything... Més

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - EXTRA
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
‼️ NOTICE ‼️
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
THE END
EPILOGUE
ෆ GOOD BYE ෆ

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

5K 149 128
Per LordOfTragedy

« A GIFT FROM GOD  »

OMNISCIENT

“Stay still.” Mina sternly said while putting aloe vera gel on the open wound on the small girl's arm.

Chaeyoung hissed as she lightly move away causing Mina to glare at her, “That's what you get for fighting.” She scolds.

“It was worth it. I saved you.” Chaeyoung softly replied and hissed as Mina held her arm tightly.

“Ah! Hey, it hurts!” She let out a small hiss and furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed the girl hanging her head low.

“What's wrong?” Chaeyoung asked and starts to panicked when she felt a tear drop on her legs, “O-oi, did i say something bad?” She stuttered, still panicking.

“Why would you take the gun to kill yourself? What if there was bullet in it?”

Chaeyoung laugh awkwardly as she scratch the back of her head, “I-i don't really know, actually. I don't know what came up to me.” She stuttered, still laughing awkwardly.

“I'm serious.”

Chaeyoung fell silent which made Mina looked up and saw the girl was now looking at her feet.

“All I know was to save you because if I lose you means losing myself as well.” She looked at the girl deeply in her eyes as she reached out for Mina's hand.

“Why? I hurt you so many times, I told you so many harsh things, I don't love you so why? Why are you willing to die for me when I didn't give you anything except pain?” Chaeyoung smiled.

“You're my life, Mina. My soul.” She sincerely said, rubbing the back of Mina's hand with her thumb.

Mina slowly let her head fall on Chaeyoung's chest, finally letting her tears out as she remember the death of her older brother who risk his life to save her like what the girl always does when she's in danger.

Chaeyoung looked at the moon out the window, it was so bright along with the stars beside it. She slowly place her hand on Mina's back and gently pat it.

“I do it all because I love you, Mina.” She softly whispered before resting her chin on Mina's crown.

“Even if you don't love me back, I will love you unconditionally.” She added and felt Mina clenched on her clothes.

“You're so selfless...” Mina weakly muttered as she let out some small sobs.

Chaeyoung fell silent when she heard that, letting Mina cry on her shoulder, being the girl's pillow with her hand gently patting her back.

After a few minutes, she heard Mina stops crying and snoring now, falling asleep due to tiredness and all the things that happened that day.

Chaeyoung chuckled lowly, “I know.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MINA'S P.O.V

[ MORNING ]

“Wake up, honey.”

I opened my eyes and found Chaeyoung staring at me. I raised my eyebrows indicating I'm asking her why she's staring at me so early in the morning.

“I just can't believe, I'm waking up next to my angel.” I blushed from her words and it's still early to make me feel this strange feeling.

“Don't be so cheesy, Chaeng.” I said and was about to stood up but she hugged me from behind, preventing me to stand up.

“Let's stay here for a while, it's still early and i want to sleep more.” She said softly before completely locking me between her arms.

“You should sleep then instead of staring at my sleeping face.”

“I can't sleep knowing that there's an angel sleeping beside me... Uh no... hugging me.” Thankfully, she's hugging me from behind or else she will notice my burning face.

“Stop being sweet and sleep!” I demand and i heard her soft laugh.

“I love you.” She whispered.

“Yeah yeah whatever just sleep.”

After a while, I heard her small snores and I can't get off from her grip so I closed my eyes and sleep since I'm still sleepy.

________________________________

I woke up from the rooster's crown and I didn't feel the warm that made me sleep well. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

“Where's that small girl?” I asked myself and looked around.

I stayed in bed for a while since I'm still tired, rolling around the bed to wake myself up until my eyes landed on the table not far from me and where Chaeyoung write things, i guess.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stood up and walked towards the table, my eyes landed on the sculpture that's still not done. It looks so familiar until a realization hits me...

“Yeah. Why are you here?” Her eyes went down the sculpture on my hand. “Do you like it?” She asked me.

“No. It's like a trash anyway. I don't like it.” Chaeyoung nodded and grabbed the sculpture from me. I rolled my eyes.

“I'll sculp again. A perfect one.” She said in a sweet tone which made me looked at her confusedly.

I grabbed the sculpture and smiled as I analyze every feature of my face she perfectly sculp on the wood.

“Why did I say that, anyway? Both are beautiful.” I muttered under my breath, regretting saying that to her before.

I did my morning routine which is washing my face and change my clothes after that i will clean the house.

After I clean the hut, I grabbed the basket to pick some fruits in the forest and then I will wash the clothes.

“Good morning, Princess.” Momo greeted and i noticed that Sana is nowhere to go be found.

“It's Mina for you.” I corrected her, I hate being called a princess now.

“She's still sleeping with Tzuyu, you know.” Momo scratch her nape and I laughed when I understand what she means.

“It's okay, hey? Can you accompany me picking up some fruits?” I asked and she nodded. We pick up a fruits and vegetables that they plant near the mountain.

“To tell you the truth i know Chaeyoung did something really bad to Bhuwakul.” I furrowed my eyebrows when she said that as I placed the fruits I pick on the basket.

“And what is that?” I simply asked.

“He touched you right?” I nodded and she smirks.

“Then Chaeyoung will either cut his hand off or each of his fingers.” I didn't feel any fear when she uttered that instead i feel safe knowing that Chaeyoung will protect me but I'm still confused.

“Can Chaeyoung kill all the enemies when someone messed with her people?” Momo chuckled softly before we walked down the mountain.

“If someone provoke her then that person is asking for death.” She replied. “But trust me Chaeyoung will never hurt you even you already reached her patience. Chaeyoung will never hurt her girl.”

I looked down when i remember the day, she finally lost her patience to me. I could still feel the pain in her voice until now.

“And you're lucky because Chaeyoung is turning soft when it comes to you.” We stopped from walking when we heard a people jogging.

“HAI! HAI! HAI! HAI! HAI!” That's the only thing they're shouting as they jogged.

I noticed Chaeyoung's stare making me raised my eyebrows, does this girl always stare at me even when I'm not looking? Just by imagining that gives chills down my spine.

“SARANGHAE!” She shouted before Somi pulled her to run, leaving me with a blushing face and shock by that.

“Ahh... It's been a while since they've done that...” Momo look at my face, confusedly

“Is this shit true? Am I seeing this right? The MINA is actually blushing right now?” I shake my head to calm myself and looked away.

“Don't tell me you're now inlove with Chaeyoung?!” She said that made me covered her mouth and thankfully the fruits and vegetables didn't fall.

“I'm not inlove with her...” I sighed deeply, “I'm just s-surprised.” I pulled my hands away from her and walked ahead and she run to catch up my pace.

“You know there's nothing wrong from loving the Princess.” She said, “I mean she's the perfect person for you. She can protect you, love you and care for you.”

I didn't respond since my mind is still processing something to confirm it if it's finally true or it's just my mind playing tricks on me again.

After we reach the tribe, a lot of guards were sitting on the long woods and they're groaning from pain. I pulled Momo to where the guards are and handed each of them a fruits to eat while the healer were treating them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I stopped from running when i saw Mina handing the fruits to the guards who are injured. I smiled at the sight while my hands were both behind me.

“Such an angel.” I said in a low tone since I don't want anyone to hear me.

“She's an angel while you're a demon.” I almost throw my fist to someone behind me but stop when it was just Somi who swing her arm over my shoulder.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and continue to watch Mina, smiling at the kids.

“You're going to melt her, Chaeyoung.” I chuckled and shake my head.

“I just can't stop staring you know? How can you resist this cute angel?” I said while pointing at the penguin.

“Hays... I know you're really inlove with her but we have to go, dumbass.” She said before pulling me again.

I struggle from her grip and we started to playfully punched each other.

I saw Mina staring at us in my peripheral vision which made me gulped the lump of my throat. I stopped from hitting Somi and my sweats starting to form in my forehead when I saw her glared at me.

Shit. I don't want to die yet.

“Come on you small.” Somi pulled me away and I clearly saw that Mina is clenching her fist.

I quickly fix my clothes and secretly fanning myself as I felt myself gets nervous when I saw her eyes flaming in anger.

“W-where are we going?” I stuttered.

“Your Father is looking for you and I think it's about the coronation next week.” She said making me sighed deeply.

We arrived at my parents hut and Somi waits for me outside, I entered the hut and saw my parents drinking a tea. I sat beside my mother while my father is sitting in front of me.

“Why did you call me?” I asked as I took a sip on the tea that my mom handed to me.

“The coronation will be tonight.” I almost choke on the tea because that really surprised me.

“Father, you said the coronation will be next week.” I said but he shakes his head and smiled.

“You saved the tribe and rescued your wife from that asshole and the elders wants to crown you as the new leader as soon as possible since they saw how you protect the island.”

“But...”

“No buts, Chaeyoung the elders already decided and the coronation will be tonight.” I sighed deeply before I took a sip on the tea

“That's explains why there's a lot of people in the shore.” I said.

After we talked, I head out and Somi was still there talking with some maids.

“So you're gonna be crown as the new leader tonight?” Somi asked as we walked together to the river.

“Yeah and I don't know if I'm ready.” she chuckled before ruffling my hair.

“Don't worry I'm sure your father will guide you and can't wait to see your tattoos.” I rolled my eyes.

Every leader will have a tattoo on their arms and back but I'm planning to have a tattoo on my arms and knuckles.

“CHAEYOUNG-AH!” I looked at person who called me and saw Mina washing the clothes in the river while waving her hand on me.

“Wait here i need to talk to my wife.” I said before walking to Mina, not waiting for Somi's respond.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I sat beside her on the rock.

“Are you blind? Of course I'm washing the clothes.” She rolled her eyes after she uttered that and that made me chuckle.

“Can you leave us for a moment?” I said to Momo and Sana. They nodded and bow before leaving us.

“Is there something wrong?” Mina asked. I brought my eyes to the water and sighed.

“The coronation will be tonight.” I said before i looked at her.

“Shouldn't you be happy with that? What's wrong?” She asked, still scrubbing the clothes.

“W-well... you know...” I scratch my nape and wasn't able to tell her what's bothering me.

“You're still not ready and now you're nervous as hell?” I tilted my head in confusion, am I that obvious?

I erased my thoughts when I felt her pinch my cheeks, “I can feel you're emotions now, silly. Jihyo said before that I would slowly feel your emotions because you're developing feelings for me.” I blushed when she leaned on me.

“But now, I could really feel your emotions without even looking at your face and even seeing you. That mean only one thing...” I looked away, trying to stop my heart from beating uncontrollably.

“You love me so much, aren't you?” I flinched when she told me that, it's true but there's no way I'll tell her that it's true. This girl will surely teased me and tell our friends about it.

“Don't be so full of yourself, Mina. I'm not THAT in love with you, keep dreaming.” I stuttered.

She chuckled before she interwined our hands. Lately, Mina had been more clingy than before, don't make me tell you how possessive she is now.

“I'm just telling the truth.” She said which made me rolled my eyes, “Anyways, You deserve to be crown as the new leader so don't be nervous.” She added before leaning on my shoulder.

“You saved the tribe especially me so many times and didn't ask anything in return.” I chuckled as the comfortable silence engulfed between us.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed her hesitating to tell me something, I cleared my throat to break the silence and signalling her to say whatever pops up in her mind.

“Can i ask you?” She asked and I hummed in response, still didn't take my eyes off the sunset.

“Do you still love me?” She asked which made me chuckled because I thought it was something worst.

“Even gods and goddesses can't remove my love for you, Mina.”  I said softly and I feel her grip on my hand tighten.

“Don't stop loving me, don't flirt with anyone, don't smile widely to someone, don't care for someone too much, don't look at someone the way you look at me and don't fall inlove with someone. Fall inlove with me, only me. I'm possessive on what's mine and I will kill those people who will take you away from me.”

The nervousness I feel about the coronation earlier was replaced to this girl beside me.

“I'll take note about that and don't be like that, I feel like my heart is about to explode any minute.” I said and I heard her small laugh.

“I should be the only one who can make your heart flutter.” She pulled her hand away and stood up.

“Where are you going?” I asked and she just winked at me before walking away but stopped.

“I need to look beautiful so my wife will only look at me.” She said as she flips her hair and smirks on me and gasp which made me confused.

“Calling you ‘my wife’ is easier than Chaeyoung. Your name doesn't suit my taste, ugh.” She giggle when I scoff, a bit offended about what she said.

“As if your name sounds great.” I fired back.

“My wife, my name is beautiful like me. It runs in my blood.” I looked at her in disgust.

“Stop calling me your wife, it's disgusting, please.”

“What do you prefer then? Honey? Wifey? Darling? Babe? Strawberry baby? My abunjing bunjing baby Chaeyoung-- AHA!” I flinched when she suddenly point her finger on me.

“My abunjing bunjing baby Chaeyoung it is, then!” I wanted to throw up when I heard that but I don't know why the hell my heart is pounding even harder now like what's good about that?!

“That's the most disgusting nickname, I've ever heard.” I calmly said and she stuck her tongue out to me.

“Unlike yours! Minari?! You could've given me a better nickname, tch.” She scoff, “I'm not violent, small!”

“You believe that, really? It means a gift from god! Minari stands for the gift that I've been waiting for my whole life.” I quickly cover my mouth, it's not my plan to tell her the real meaning of that word. Shit.

“Wait really?” She tilted her head in confusion.

“Y-yeah... now go get your ass ready!” I turn my back on her to not let her see my blushing face.

I heard her laugh before she shouted that made my heart wanting to jump out of my chest.

“I'll make sure that your eyes will be locked on me only, my abunjing bunjing baby Chaeyoung.” What the hell is wrong with her...?!

I touch my chest and I'm lying if i say that my heart isn't pounding hard right now and even though that's the most disgusting name someone has called me...

“My abunjing bunjing baby Chaeyoung?” A smile form on my lips as I felt a blush crept on my cheeks.

“Cute.” I whispered under my breath.

________________________________

STAY TUNED

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.7K 472 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
177K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
53.7K 2.4K 64
What will you do when you found something that you never see nor read on your wedding day that cause you to be unsure about your feeling. The wedding...
rebound | saida Per Dahyunstoe

Literatura romàntica

28.3K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...