meant to be (on going!!)

By xamorexxx

Athena's Family "The Hispanic Mafia" had put her through hell since a really young age up until she finally d... More

Author's Message
charactes
Part one
part two
part three
part four
Part Five
Part six
Part seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty-three
Part twenty-four
part twenty-five
part twenty-six
Part twenty-seven
part twenty-eight
part twenty-nine
part thirty
Part thirty-one
part thirty-two
part thirty-four
party thirty-five
part thirty-six
Part thirty-seven
part thirty-eight
part thirty-nine
Part Forty
Part Forty-one
part forty-two
Part forty-three
Part forty-four
Part forty-five
part forty-six

part thirty-three

6.1K 140 58
By xamorexxx

did i ever know what a blowjob was? no

are Marco and rico teaching me about it? yes

you must be confused on how he got to this point. you see i have suppose to be resting in bed but Elijah did not let me to sleep since he really wanted me to try waffles and ice cream combined and damn was it fucking delicious.

then i tried to go back to sleep but Rico dragged me to this game room where Marco had joined us.

Emilio took Elijah and decided to go on a walk with the dogs because eli wouldn't stop begging him, safe to say they all have a soft spot for my son including vin-

nope don't even speak his name out.

i haven't seen him in two days, the last time was when i told him that joshua was in fact my rapist.

i did hear from marco that he had been downstairs with joshua but he never went into detail which i am really thankful for.

"athena!" marco slaps my thigh making me blink and look back at them.

"did you understand?" he raises his brows with hope.

"i did not" i shake my head chuckling which made them both throw their head back and groan, "athena what the fuck" rico speaks up this time.

they both title their bodies caging me between them before they nod at each other and look at me.

"don't use your teeth, some guys do like when you gaze your teeth against their dick but the majority don't" marco explains before glancing at Rico giving him a look to continue "exactly and you have to moisten the dick preferable with your own salvia before jerking the guy or else it feels very uncomfortable" he eyes me waiting for my reaction.

how the fuck am i supposed to react to this.

i am not giving a guy a blowjob so why the hell am i sitting here and listening to them talk.

"yeah always start sucking on the tip-" i cut off marco and blush "okey enough i don't wanna hear about that stuff anymore"

"awh our little innocent athena it's okey we will teach you" marco teases nudging my arm with his elbow.

"and if you wanna try it out on us you are more then welcome" rico adds making me widen my eyes and gasps.

"i'm joking!"

"he is not" Marco smirks.

"i have enough bye" i shake my head and stand up, rushing to the stairs and running up, their laughters slowly getting quieter with each step i took down the hallway.

the mansion was a literal dream, marble floor, black and withe furniture along a very comfortable and rich looking couches, he had about two living rooms downstairs and upstairs was a whole other house.

too big for its own good.

i decided to roam around the whole mansion since the only places i know are the kitchen, living room, my room, bathroom and game room.

the other rooms are still very unknown to me but i am trying to change that starting right now.

i walked around the first floor, bathrooms along the hallways, an office room along a cinema and an indoor pool that leads to the outdoor one, two kitchens and two living rooms.

rich people.

it's crazy how someone can have this big of a home, it's a palace.

paintings and pictures decorating every hallway along some rich looking statues.

after about an hour of exploring the first floor i made my way to the second one with the elevator, there i found myself looking into much bigger bathrooms, a hidden library that had a small fountain and a statue, it also had plants it looked like a dream, and a piano room and another living room with a smaller kitchen, which seems not to be used that much.

i walked down the U-looking like hallway, there i saw a big meeting room and two dark doors, glancing around i take a deep breath and open the door stepping it.

i close the door quietly but scream in frighten when his deep voice speaks up.

"what are you doing athena" my name rolled off his tongue so smoothly.

i turn towards him and widen my eyes.

so this is his office.

"i was exploring your home because i-i don't know where some rooms are and i came across this hall" i say in a breath, his gaze watched me not answering nor reacting to my statement giving me time to observe his office.

his office was big.

the walls on each side went behind the doors leaving two empty spaces which he filled with couches on the left side and on the right with chairs.

on the left wall he had a mini bar and shelves above it with cups, drinks and some other stuff i didn't recognize. His desk was placed in the middle which was filled with documents and a large computer? i think it's a Mac book that's what luna had told me.

fuck luna holy shit i forgot. i will give her a call.

then behind him he had two maroon drawers, and in front of the desk he had a table along some comfortable seats and a mini couch.

overall he had a very nice office.

my gaze then shifted to his which seemed to have been watching me.

his brown hair was messy no doubt he had his fingers running through it, his facial hair were visible making him look much more attractive then he already was, dark circles sat under his eyes but even then he looked good.

he had a withe dress shirt on which was mostly unbuttoned and the cuffs of the shirt were folded to his elbows revealing the patch tattoos on his arms and the rolex sitting on his wrist, along the rings that decorated his fingers.

"take a picture darling" he grunts leaning back and crossing his arms over his chest making his biceps seem larger.

he told me the same things when we first saw each other in the coffee shop.

"okey" i agree and glances around his office once again.

anything to avoid his gaze and this awkward tension.

"athena" he says tasting my name on his tongue with a soft smirk he nods and speaks up again "take a seat." his voice demanded and i obeyed.

"good girl" he smiles and leans against his desk looking right at me, i cross a leg over the other and look at him, a faint blush on my cheeks.

"are you feeling better?" he questions me.

"i guess yeah" i flatly answer with a nod.

"you guess? are you not feeling better? do i-" i cut him off with my hand waving in front of his face "i am feeling better my apologies" i softly speak.

"you drive me crazy" he grunts rubbing his hair back and dropping it back on the desk.

i drive him crazy.

"i what?" i narrow my brows and look at him.

"not repeating myself"

i bite my lip and nod watching him hesitate with whatever he wanted to say next and to say i was shocked with the next words that he would say was an understatement.

"i'm sorry" he frowns softly walking around the desk and sitting on the table that was only inches away from the seat i was seated on.

i uncross my legs and watch him.

"you are sorry?" i question him.

he places his hands on my knees, rubbing his thumbs against my thighs before he spoke again.

"i am sorry for putting you through all that" he nods looking anywhere but me, he felt uncomfortable yet he was still doing it.

i open my mouth but close it again when he starts to speak.

"my best friends and my own brother are mad at me for hurting you so you must mean a lot to them" he chuckles "and i spoke to that john guy you were right he folded like a bitch" his soft gaze meets mine.

i was in shock from his statement.

i blink my tears away and nods again before letting out a chuckle.

his lips twitched but he never let the smile creep onto his lips.

"his name is joshua" i correct him.

"and i don't care because he will be a dead man in less then a few hours" he spoke with a rasp.

"he told me" he said and i knew what he meant.

he knew he raped me, he knew about the torture, he knew that he was elijah's father.

"did he- did he tell you everything?" i wipe my tear away and furrow my brows.

"no that's your story to tell all i know is that he in fact is elijah's bastard of a father and that he did uhm ra- i mean hurt you" he tucks my hair behind my ear and i nod.

i sniffle and take a deep breath.

"he was my best friend you know?" i blink and all of the sudden the buttons of his shirt seemed so damn interesting.

he didn't speak but i knew he was listening.

"we basically grew up together and i loved him a lot because no one gave me the attention and love like he did" i rub my arm softly and let the tears fall down my cheeks.

"he was my favorite person" he places his fingers under my chin and titles my head up before his thumb brushes my tears away, nothing erupted out of his mouth and i took it as a sign to continue.

"after my uhm dad used to-" he cuts me off and shakes his head "tell me when ever you ready okey?" his voice so soft i almost didn't recognize it.

i shook my head and continued. i wanted to just let it out of me, maybe i would feel better? maybe i will feel somewhat relieved?

"my family is another story but this is about joshua he-he touched me when i was eleven and it only g-got worser" i cry out "he told me it's what best friends do and that he is only showing me that he loves me, i stopped crying after awhile because i-i knew how it all went down" i sob.

i felt so alone and numb.

he brushes my hair out of my face and wipes my tears away before sitting on the couch next to me.

"then i-i got pregnant with elijah and t-they starved me and beat my stomach in hopes he-he dies, there was this maid that helped me through everything and she feed me and checked my stomach" i sniffle.

all of the sudden he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his hard chest making me relax into him.

"and then we ran away" i whisper closing my eyes.

he stayed in a comfortable silence for the next five minutes until i decided to speak once again.

"he thought elijah was dead this whole time until a month ago, i started receiving letters from him telling me he would kill elijah" i sob quietly.

"he won't hurt you nor will he hurt elijah" he rests his chin on my head hugging my head against his chest letting me cry against it.

"i will show him what hell fucking is" he voices out "i will skin him alive and burn him as many times as he hurt you understood athena?" he promises and i nod.

he will hurt him.

"he won't make it out of here alive" he whispers quietly but i heard it.

i wipe my tears away slowly and smile softly.

"thank you" i pull away and rub my nose.

he stood up bending down and kissing my forehead gently, he took his gun and phone and left the office in a hurry.

huh?

i took a couple of minutes to calm down before heading to the bathroom to splash some cold water then i head back down and see elijah.

"mama!" he squeals running to me, i bend down and scoop him into my arms before standing back up and sitting him on my hip.

"god i missed my angel so so much!" i assault his face with soft kisses, making him laugh and wiggle in my arms.

his hands squish my cheeks and he tries to push my head away but i only lean closer to kiss his neck and blow raspberries against his skin.

his laughter only getting louder.

"ah there is my prince!" Rico squeals running up to us, elijah opens his arms and leans to rico and i reach him into rico's arms.

"uncle Rico!" he squeals hugging his neck and wiggling his feet.

my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard.

"ah yes my little baby" he chuckles and pecks his cheek "did you have fun with emilio and the dogs?" he asks and i step closer wanting to watch my son answer in his cute little voice.

"yes uncle emi gowt me ice cream!" he widens his eyes and giggles "and we went to park!" he nods quickly making me smile even brighter.

no matter how shitty i feel my son will always make me smile as if there is no problem. he is my world and my reason to live, my sun and my happiness.

"oh wow you ate ice cream mhm?" rico smile fixing eli's fluffy curls before turning his gaze to me "i came to say that dinner is ready so let's go because i'm starving like dead ass i'm gonna faint-" i cut him off with my laugh and take his arm dragging us to the dining room.

i see Emilio, marco and Vincent already seated at the table along Rob and james, i suppose vincent told them to join us.

i smile at them and seat myself on a chair before taking elijah and sitting him on my lap, rico sits next to me and soon the maids deliver our food.

fettuccine with arrabita sauce and bruschettas.

couldn't be more Italian.

we wish each other bon appetite and start to dig in.

i had to stiffen a laugh when i catch Rico with sauce all over his lips.

he shoots me a look and i shrug before i quickly look at emilio and marco.

they catch on what i mean and glance at rico before chocking on their pasta.

"uncle rico" Elijah giggles eating his bruschetta.

"why the fuck are you all holding your laughs in what happened?" he narrows his eyes at us and we lose it laughing so hard we started to shake the whole table.

i glance at vincent and see his eyes filled with amusement but he never even cracks a smile on his face.

"man it's nothing don't even worry" emilio waves it off and i chuckle agreeing with him.

"silly uncle rico" elijah mumble leaning into my chest and i smile.

i genuinely smile.

"you are right" i whisper to him making him giggle.

and i hoped for this to last.

these boys meant something to me, they grew onto me.

they took me in with open arms and befriended me, they believed me and helped me.

and i am thankful for all of them.

**
AHHH HIIII I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTERRR, i really do like it. :)

our first vincent and athena moment 😭 character development people.

as always let me know your thoughts on this chapter!!

comment stuff you all would love to see in the following chapters and let me know if you all want a threesome- if yes who should be involved?? ;)

words~2640~

hope you all have a great day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 27.9K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...
1.3M 27.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
12.4M 372K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
603K 18.7K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...