The Betrayal : Ayanokoji's Im...

By aaashed123

Kiyotaka leaves his class and to join Class A in order to achieve a top secret reward to gain his freedom. Th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Choosing a Sacrifice
Chapter 2 - The Negotiation with Sakayanagi
Chapter 3 - In on the Masterplan
Chapter 4 - A Dramatic Breakup
Chapter 5 - Officially a Member
Chapter 6 - The Naive Suzune Horikita
Chapter 7 - A Favor With No Consequences
Bonus : My Ranking of the the COTE Girls
Chapter 8 - The New Weapon of Class 2-A
Chapter 9 - The Combat Tournament Special Exam
Chapter 10 - Matchups Revealed
Chapter 11 - One Word : Undefeatable
Chapter 13 - The Promise of a Senpai
Chapter 14 - Confronting Kikyo Kushida
Chapter 15 - The Growth of Horikita
Chapter 16 - The Persecutor Shows Himself
Chapter 17- The Defeat of Ayanokoji : WR Clash
Chapter 18 - On The Run
Bonus : My Updated COTE Waifus Ranking (Y2V7+)
Chapter 19 - The Final Confrontation
Chapter 20 - Expelled and Separated: The Break Up
Chapter 21- The Greatest Leader
Chapter 22- Koenji Unleashed: The Climax Part 1/2

Chapter 12 - Dodging a Bullet : A Good Kouhai

5.5K 143 42
By aaashed123

Please vote and comment your thoughts as it motivates me write more!

"Nanase?"

"A-Ayanokoji-Senpai!" She exclaimed when I called out to her since she was on her phone.

"How'd you get here so quickly?"

"What do you mean senpai?"

"Weren't you in the crowd?" I told her.

"You noticed?"

"Well yea.."

"I wanted to meet Ayanokoji-Senpai for an important cause, and also, I knew Senpai was always strong but to beat someone like Yamada Albert so effortlessly... You're a scary person you know."

"Is it that surprising?"

"N-no! Of-course not but it was still a sight to see for sure."

"Hm, having fought you before, you're pretty capable yourself, I'm sure you could damage him too with some effort. Afterall, Albert does have technique and sheer strength but if you can use your quickness to your advantage then you might have a chance."

"Having fought... ahh nevermind I'd rather not speak about our little altercation on the island exam but I'm thankful for what you did for me Ayanokoji-Senpai. And hmm, not sure if I'd be able to defeat someone like Albert-senpai but I appreciate your belief in me."

"So what'd you need me for today Nanase?"

"I know Ayanokoji-Senpai would be fine without this information but I think knowing it wouldn't be a bad thing either."

"Are you sure you should be telling me? Won't you be in trouble if you were caught?"

"I won't get caught, and I feel that Senpai should know this since... I don't want Ayanokoji-Senpai getting hurt afterall."

"Let's hear it then."

"I caught wind of something that may be plotted against you in the future, it'll probably happen during this tournament and before your fights though, although I don't know which one."

"I see, I was getting some sort of idea like that too..."

"As expected, Senpai is always one step ahead... I guess I was worried for nothing then."

"Do you know who it involves though? I haven't done enough digging yet so if you knew something it'd save me some time."

"Oh? I'm certain it involves Hosen-kun and a third year. It's probably something related to Nagumo-senpai then. Senpai, I think they're planning on altering your results in this exam."

"Hm... I see, that's how it is then..." What were they planning? Would they try to physically hurt me before one of my fights so I'd be bruised for it?

Getting by Nagumo was probably one of the easiest fights of my life, at most he was probably on par with Ryuen but on the island, he succumbed to my strength much earlier then he should've. And Hosen is someone who is another monster of this school but doesn't match up to me quite yet and never will frankly. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to take on both of them at once but how much energy would I be spared with at the end?

"Uhm, Ayanokoji-Senpai?" Nanase spoke out as I was lost in thought.

"Yea, I can defeat them if it comes down to it but thanks for telling me Nanase."

"No no, there's no reason, helping you is the obvious thing to do but I fear it might not just be them 2 but there might be more underlings of Nagumo accompanying them... I don't question Senpai's abilities at all but I think it's better to come out of it all unscathed so you can be healthy for the tournament."

"More people? I see... I'll come up with something then but don't worry, I'm not getting hurt anytime soon."

"Umm, Senpai, if it's fine with you, is it fine if I were to accompany you during the time you think they'll attack you? I'd like to be of some help and I'm sure I'd be able to take on most people at this school in combat."

"Nanase, I'd like to be sure of their plan myself first and then I'll let you know if anything comes up but I'd rather not have you fight anyone. Especially your own classmate, that'd be bad for you and cause all sorts of complications for you."

I personally had no intentions of using Nanase in any sort of situation for my own benefit, especially as a helper in a fight. I wasn't trying to have her involved in the eventual mess I would get caught up in because of a petty Senpai who got beat up by me and under-classmen who also got beat by me.

How do I put it, you can say I've taken a small bias towards Nanase in not using her as a tool. After our deal was sorted out in the exam, she's been pretty helpful to me on her own accord so it'd be ungrateful for me to ask anything unnecessary of her which includes having to fight third year guys. Unlike Nanase, who I've decided to keep protected, I'm going to try to use someone named Kikyo Kushida for this upcoming incident. Obviously, not to have her fight but to sort out other things.

I decided I wouldn't be taking on this fight myself and would have a partner to help me fight them if mine and Nanase's suspicions were indeed true. The first candidate I thought of as a partner was none other than a Senpai, Fuka Kiryuin.

Knowing that she was in the same year as Nagumo, it may present a few challenges but a woman like Kiryuin always runs on her own accord and someone like Nagumo wouldn't make her hesitate. Simply put, Kiryuin is like a female version of Koenji in terms of their personality but I find her to be much more agreeable and understanding and for some reason, she seems to be pretty helpful when it comes to me and knowing she doesn't like boring things. I think my offer to her would free her of some boredom. It'd be a little round two, last time it was us two vs Tsukihiro and a first year sensei and this time it'd be us two against Nagumo and Hosen, significantly easier opponents until you factor in the 3rd underlings who shouldn't pose much of a threat but it's looking like a probably 2v6 right now.

"I-I see, I understand where your coming from but please let me know if you need my help with anything, I'm always ready to help Ayanokoji-Senpai" 

"Much appreciated Nanase, I'll let you know if something comes up. See you around."

Would I ever date a Kouhai? Nanase is a pretty nice girl, honestly beautiful and... Wait, do I have thing for blonde girls? Wait wait what am I even thinking about... I recollect myself quickly away from those unwanted thoughts. *sigh* I have a great girlfriend and I'm as problem free as I can be but then I think about the man trying to kick me out of this school and suddenly I'm not all that problem free.

 Hopefully I can go back to living out my highschool days in peace again but that'll probably never become a reality for me since I'll be aiming for a never achieved feat in this schools history and that comes with it's own set of challenges. 

As strong as I am, some alterations have the potential to ruin everything which are out of my control. A podium finish was in the cards for me in the Island exam before It was altered by Nanase and then again by Tsukihiro, it didn't bother me much since it ended with Koenji winning anyways but If I had won, it wouldn't do me any good now since those points would stick with class C.

I exited the arena after getting changed in the locker room to be greeted by the entirety of class A who had been waiting at the exit for me. Their faces were in awe, they could say nothing but congratulate me as mind blown as they were. They had now accepted my ability just from seeing my convincing victory over Albert and I was sure I would receive no doubts from them here on out.

At the forefront of class A stood Sakayanagi alongside Hashimoto and Kamuro.

"My my Ayanokoji-kun, you're an awfully cruel man aren't you? fufu to win so effortlessly against Albert-kun. It was almost like you were toying with them, well nevertheless, I suppose a win is a win. Do you guys have any dissatisfaction with the position of Ayanokoji-kun in the class now?"

She said as she turned back to the rest of her classmates. To which, they all denied and signified they had accepted me as a pillar of their class. Even Kamuro, who hadn't seen any significant extent of my strength had a face of being impressed as she couldn't quiet make eye contact with me. Why was that? Hashimoto gave me a nod of approval before he turned around to leave and prepare for his fight which was in an hour from now and the crowd of students dispersed leaving me standing there with Sakayanagi and Kamuro.

"As expected, that was brilliant Ayanokoji-kun, I don't have to say much more, wouldn't you agree Masumi-san" said Sakayanagi 

"H-huh? It was pretty good I guess, I knew Ayanakoji-kun was strong based off your impression of him but I didn't know he was that  strong." Explained Kamuro

"Doesn't it make you feel relief to have a student like him on our side now?" Asked Sakayanagi

"Why are you asking me such retarded questions? I'll be on my way now so have Ayanokoji-kun walk you back." Said a displeased Kamuro

"No no, stick around. I'm almost done my business with Ayanokoji-kun, it seems like he has something to say." 

Well... I'm gonna handle it myself so there's no reason to tell Sakayanagi but telling her wouldn't do any harm, it'd save me later confusion afterall.

"Right Sakayanagi-san, there's wind that I might be having to face some interferences soon but I'll be handling it myself so don't worry about it much. I just wanted to you know to save myself trouble in the future." I explained to her

"By interference...? What do you mean?"

"It's really not that important, I have it under control which is what matters."

"Okay then Ayanokoji-kun, if you say so I'll leave whatever it is to you. Just don't let it get in your way though." She told me as she turned around.

"Not planning on it." I said before I turned around and returned to my dorm room.

I didn't really care to go watch Hashimoto's fight today, all I cared was for results which should be uploaded on the OAA app after the battle. It seems my result was up already. It had my name with a "W" icon beside it with the date and my opponent. 

Kiryuin had given me her contact information back during the island exam which I kept stored in my memory and it'd finally be of use now. I needed to meet up with her soon to discuss my situation. I gave her a quick call to which she picked up nearly immediately.

To be Continued...

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter! 

Another round of the Kiyo and Fuka duo sounds fun don't you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
271K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹