โ„ณ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โˆ˜โ˜ฝ โœฆTแดแด‹สแด R...

By shina_lu08

You guys can imagine yourself as : ๐Ÿ”นLuna Hanagaki โ™ฆ๏ธLeo Kurenai ๐Ÿ”ธFiona silver ๐ŸŸฉ Lala Dilipi Your choice n... More

โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โถ
โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โท
โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โธ
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ~
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
โˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜โœง๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’โœงโˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38

โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17

289 8 3
By shina_lu08

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ Mʏ B ♥︎ ᴛᴄʜ ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Luna's POV

Leo " shh!! Its starting! I cant believe it im actually watching it live!"

Fio " Its really different from screen to a personal experience , yay ya I can feel the excitement and preassure!"

Luna " yeah!..cant believe its finally starting." I hope my brother wont be hurt to much.

We were now the the underground fight where Takemitchi and mikey will meet for the first time. not exactly in the under part but still in the fight.

"I swear, ill kill kiyomasa when he's screen part is over!"
.
.
.

"Greeting to all gentlemen who have gathered here! The competators."

Luna " Go get him Yamamoto!... even though he dint get to fight its still fine right? I mean look at his opponent, just slap him, and hill be sleeping for good."

Fio " Plan this carefully Yamamoto, luna, Dont underestimate people, because of there looks, or else you'll be defeated"

Leo " Kill 'em " Leo said blood lust in her eyes, me and fio look at her, with disbeleif.
" What?!" she said out " I mean there gatta be blood you know, tsk! fine! Just beat him till he faint there! s it fine now" we nodded our head " Sheesh, ja guys are gettin boring"

Leo " GO LASSS, You can do thisss!!!" Leo shouted punching the air me and Fio smack her head, she wines in pain.

Fio " Ya stupid idiotic Cat, Are trying blow our cover!!!" Fio whispered yelled, Irritated.

Leo " But I was Just trying to cheer him up,"

We watch Draken and Mikey make there way, my god draken is so hot, and mikey become even more handsome since the last time I saw him.

Leo " Kyaaahhhh, Mikey is just so adorable!!!, makes me want to spoil him!" Leo giggles

Fio " Same, If I got close to him I want to touch his hair."

Luna " Its soft and smooth, His hair, Its much better than mine. To be honest."

Mikey bend down to mitchy, Probably saying That Takemitchy will now be his bitch.

Leo " his bitch, HAHAHA... SHIP- SHIPPP"

Luna " Leo, That is my brother, to be speaking, but if Mikey is his future ahem, boyfriend I wont mind" I shyly said, with a hint of pink in my cheeks.

Fio " I can plan the wedding," she grins at the idea.

Mikey kick Kiyomasa, damn wat a kick! and he beat him over and over and gain blood on his face.

Leo " Sickenly cool, and damn those legs, he really have nice legs!" Leo said eyeing Mikeys legs. " I wonder what if Mikey was taller, That would be even more hot"

Fio " I agree on cool, but the legs part is just Discusting!"

Luna " Mitchy " I whispered worry on my voice, I look at ,my beaten brother, My heart sink at his bruise and cuts.

Fio " hey guys there leaving... Lets get the hell outa here before they even find us" Fio said and we  moved back getting away.

Luna " I gatta go guys I need to see Mitchys wounds" I wave goodbye to see them and mitchy for a minute.

Fio POV

We silently watch Luna fade from our sight of veiw, I walk my heels and turn, Leo following behind me.

Leo " hey fio, In hungry can we, eat something" and after that lets find some good tree to sleep in " she yawd loudly.

Fio " is it the kittys nap time already?" I mock she just nodded her head not bodering to fight back, "hmm your really tired arent you?"

Leo " Haaaah~ *Yawning* yeah, I help chifuyu with one of his assignment and project it was nearly 2am in the morning when we'd finish it"

Leo as always ordered cake ,but this time she just ordered one piece, and a cold coffe latte. I blinked my eyes manny times.

Leo " yo birdie ya k there, is there somethin on mh face? You kept starin at me"  I pointed at her order. Her mouth shaping an O "hehe, before we watch the match I already eaten half slice of a cake so yeah, I dont to have an upset stomach.

We eat silently enjoying the mood when The corner of my eyes saw a very green long hair. She smiled and wave at me. I stand up my chair landing on the ground with a loud *thud* leo look at me with wide eyes

Leo " he-heh ya okay what wrong?" Worriedly she said reaching fio's shoulder, but I run off the cafe and followed Her. Not bodering the shouting Leo " FIO??!!"

I run fast and came to an halt, she was there sitting in the top wall. Noticing my presence she look at me and smiled.

Lala " Fiona-channnn!!" She said my name playfully " Im glad you came, I was about to cry thinkinv you've forgotten about me " she fake tear up.

I dint speak and just look at her with an glare, My guard was up, ready to fight or an surprise attack to came.

Lala " why so tense, fiona-chann," she ask bending her head to the side. " Fiona-chann why atent you talkin to meee~ please say something anything."

Fio " okay then since you'd ask yourself" I said one thing is one thing I want to ask for the last fee months
"  Are you involve in The car accidents in the high way? " I ask her playful self turn stern and serious so I continued my question
" The exact same, day Shin was in the ambulance IN THAT HIGH WAY??!!" I yelled getting angry. She dint answer her face was now expressionless while I was trun into an very angered face.

Lala " ha ha haha haha HAHAHAHAH" she then starter to laugh harder holding her stomach, even crying, I stare at her confused,  looking at her like shed lost her mind.

Lala " sorry about that fiona-channn~ hahah" she said stading up reaching her hands up in the air to for balance. " well since one of my best friends ask then Ill answer your question truthfully"

"Its not that I was involved Fi.o.na.-chann" She stop turning and look at me smiling wide " Beacuse I was the one Who caused it" I was there stand at her words

"What - What wrong with you, God are you- How could you do that??!!" i yelled.
"YOUR INSANE!!!!!"

Lala " Hai~ I know heheh, but dint I warned you guys, its your fault for not thaking my warning seriously"

Fio " YOU MOTHER FUCKING KILLER!!??" I was now furious...

Lala " Aww fiona-chann, thats just mean of you!" She pouted. " I was just tying to help you know so dont be angry at me"

Fio " The hell wrong with you HAAA??!! how can you kill him them,all of-those who are involved"

Leo " BIRDIEEE!!!!!" I heard Leo yelled behind me she was running and was looking out of breathe " Man what is wrong with you leaving me there you little bird brain-" she stop and look at Lala and me.

Leo's POV

Its so peacefull jus ma and fio eating with ease, or so I thought, fio suddenly stand up cashing the chair to fall hard. Her face was tense and confused with anger?

Leo " he-hey fio are you okay " I ask worriedly reaching out to touch her shoulder, but she rush out of the store running to who knows where.

Leo " I am so rorry, I dont know what came into her, here just tell me how much is it I pay for it " I said to the store manager, and she said that it was okay and I should follow my friend I thank her and run out of the store.

I look around emalesly , asking stranger if they see her, but non see her.

"Damn it !!" I yelled when a person speak behind my ear.

Hanma " Are you looking for a girl with silver hair with puple hair ends" he said with a low voice I quickly pin him down.
"Easy now there girl, Im just saying "

Leo " Sorry, where is she and how can I trust you?" I let go of him and moved to a safe distance ready to fight this freakin zombie.

Hanma " Then how about I tell you that there is also another person with her"  I look at him if he was lying but not, I nod my head for him to continue " she has very beautiful green hair and violet eyes that shines so bightly at night " he was saying with a very sweet voice and loving eyes thinking of that person.

leo " Look man, if your looking for someone to listen to your lovesick confession, I advice you to find someone esls" I said with an dead expression.

Hanma " Hmm, Just go to left then right, douple left next to the wall before the waters" He said and I took of running following what he said and there I see fio and The girl he was lovingly talk about ewww yack."

Leo " BIRDIEEE!!!!!"  I Yelled to my lungs, breathing heavely" Man what is wrong with you leaving me there you little bird brain-" I stop sensing the heavy atmosphere and Look at Fio her calm aura change to a very deadly one then to the girl, my eyes widening in process. " La-LALA?"

Lala " LEONA-CHANNN, heheh did ya miss me?" she said...

Leo " What is Happening? " I ask turning serious.

Lala " Well To cut i short, it was about shins death and I was the one who caused it, hehe" She said laughing happely

Leo " Huh?.... wh-what?" I ask with a whisper my mind going everywhere by her words.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
25K 997 8
(L/N) (F/N) is an assassin working for the Harusame, and she has an enormous problem-Kamui, the Captain of the Seventh Division, insists on annoying...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
47.7K 2.7K 49
The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's time leaping to the future after handsha...