Minecraft youtubers|| Bnha x...

By JustaL_sad

---Bnha x Mcyt--- "Techno, what did you do to the nether portal?" Phil pointed at the circular portal that lo... More

HEH!?
Technoblade and Phil being them
Ranboo and Tubbo have appeared.
SMP members are chaotic.
mmm yes, class
So uh...
You're also tiny.
Very average humans.
Blood for the blood god.
Twins
Portal sucks
Ultimate move?
mmm yes, totally not overpowered.
Meanwhile...
When did they get there!?
Training.
And the winner is...
Hello.
Quirk
Dorm
This is sooo pog.
Crows trying to figure shit out
So like, I don't think it's possible to be as good as them.
Caw- wait.
The twins.
There he goes, looking for a blonde child.
NOOO THE DORM
NIKI NIHACHU!!!!!
Niki Nihachu - 2
Isn't that weird.
No more school for you.
Optimal solution.
Boooo bitch
I'll just take that L.
Wow, that was surprisingly easy.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!

Fools and morons.

3K 152 79
By JustaL_sad

going back to my roots, guys. -you'll get this joke later

The little totem who dubbed himself FoolishG opened his eyes, emerald green like the grass around them. Puffy was in a panic, her child was a totem of undying, well he always was but he was now a normal-looking totem of undying with facial expression was distinct no one could mistake it for just a normal object life and death.

"...I don't feel so... good" the totem spoke. 

---

Techno was still in the ice he was just sitting there, it was rather nice, the cold wall surrounding his body and creating the sensation of his home

"AHHHHH" the group of students screeched, Techno's arm was still in the process of regrowing and his arm was still constructing despite the ice, the body will heal no matter what, even in inhuman ways, well he wasn't even human in the 1st place. Only then does the pink-haired boy realize that having ice in his arms may not be such a good thing. A liquid that resembled tar seeped out of the boy's arm, the ice shattered into millions of pieces, creating the appearance of snow rather than ice.

"Are you okay?" they questioned, Techno looked at them with an intimidating glare, well it looked like a glare from his mask but behind it, he had rather soft eyes like his brothers, he and Wilbur looked almost the same besides the hair color and eye color.  they had thought they had figured out their quirks, and yet their quirks seemed to be changing every day, a bit ago they saw Tommy running around with some type of physical quirk, he was a raccoon.

"I'm alright." techno put his hand up, the entire sleeve was missing but it was now back to being a fully functional arm.

"Aw, my outfit." Techno looked at his arm, no longer hidden by his sleeves that he spent way too long asking someone to sew. It did in fact reveal a massive tattoo of skulls and the mass amounts of jewelry he had at the top of his arm

"Oooh, those are cool," Uraraka exclaimed, her eyes shining with greed. 

"Thanks, my friends gave them  to me." he lied, the pink-haired boy looked at the window. 

"Y'KNOW IF YOU BROKE MORE OF MY OUTFIT I'D HAVE TO WALK AROUND WITH THEIR UNIFORM!?" the boy in the crown yelled across, resembling one of those angry neighbors that just won't get their nose out of your shit. After silence, there was a sudden shockwave, Techno lifted his hand practically controlling the entire building to create some sort of shield around him, surprisingly it shielded the children too.

"WHAT THE-" Techno's eyes widened, a giant foolish looked down. The dorm was now nothing more than just items floating in the air.

Class 1-A moved to the window to get a better view of what was going on. A statue with golden skin, and ancient Egyptian attire; Their eyes green staring down at them from the dimly lit surroundings. 

"HELLO!"Foolish waved, a gust of winds came from the friendly greeting. The kid's eyes widened, they were terrified, maybe because of the god-like giant looking down upon them. Everyone in the dorm was on top of Foolish's shoulder standing there almost in a triumph way. The alarms rang. Class 1-A tried to move only to realize their bodies refused to do so; it was as if chains were pulling them back. The entire town and city felt this, some houses' power started to shut down due to it. 

 Philza cried internally, the dorm was broken, he kinda couldn't do anything. Everyone who stood on top of Foolish's shoulder was terrified, luckily, thanks to the abundant amounts of creeper holes and unstable footing back home they were able to balance.

Techno stood there with such a done expression on his face. 

"Bruuuuuuh. Hey, guys watch Tommy get blamed for this." he joked to the kids behind him only to see their terrified expression.  Wilbur appeared next to him along with Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo. 

"Philza is fucking pissed," Wilbur explained to Techno grabbing his brother by the shoulders as if getting ready to use him as a meat shield. 

"No wonder they're so scared, literal death is looming." Techno laughed, Wilbur wasn't laughing, Wilbur wasn't just saying 'pissed' in a joking term, he meant like Phil might destroy everything. 

"Listen-" their ears popped, Foolish was thrown to the forest miles away from the city causing a massive earthquake around that area.  

"YOU BETTER FIX THIS SHIT!" Philza yelled before flying toward the direction he threw, winds threw debris away some turning into literal dust. The rest of the group was floating up, also terrified, Dream was making sure none of them dropped to their death. Tubbo lifted his hand; flowers and trees started to appear on his body, his little ram horns grew, along with his appearance altogether as the shock wave Phil left was about to hit them.

"TUBBO!" Ranboo yelled looking at his friend. 

!!Tubbo!!

sub Quirk : Shift

When in a life-threatening situation, there is a 40% chance to trigger his natural defense which allows him to control the entire fucking Earth for an hour. In this time he can spawn explosives around him, making sure the threat can't get near. If he is in the state for more than an hour chance of him not being able to turn back increases by 20%, will always start at 0%. Will stack. 

1 hr : 0%

2 hr : 20%

3 hr : 40 %

4 hr : 60%

5 hr : 80%

6 hr : 100%

>>

fail-safe: sanity can be lowered if someone makes contact with the untouchable being. 

!!body horror if you guys don't like it just skip the description of his appearance!!

Tubbo during this state, his eyes will go white (will emit light), cracks appear on the body, prevalent on the face arms, and legs, vines from the cracks will pop out flowers.  Horns will be fully grown appearing more like tree branches, shrubs and moss will be on the tips. Depending on the situation, will grow wings similar to one of a bee. 

Tubbo lowered his hand, the shield made out of trees and vines were heavily damaged, it was contained in a small area, the school was fine and the dorms. The suffocating pressure disappeared like Philza.  

Class 1-A's mouths were agape, 1 since it felt like a god just appeared out of nowhere and 2, they could've died. The suffocating feeling was worse compared to all for one. Literal death loomed. 

"Tubbo?" Wilbur questioned, using Techno as a shield. The pink-haired twin was barely phased, more like pleasantly surprised. Tubbo stood there, eyes white and looked more like an ancient beast than a human. Ranboo teleported, to the ram boy, shaking him. 

"TUBBO YOU GOOD?" the taller student asked almost laughing at himself by how he said it. His platonic husband stood there, until dark color tears flowed down Tubbo's face, tar. soon smoke appeared on his horns. The boy opened his mouth only for smoke to leave. after the smoke covered the boy all the greenery was burned off. The brunette was back to his normal self. 

"What happened?" questioned Tubbo looking at the broken ground as if something grew out of it. 

"Yooo that was cool," Techno spoke, a very obvious smile on his face. Wilbur took out his book. 

---

yeah... this isn't good. We're going to be stuck here at this rate. I need to tell them to stop using their 'quirks'

Shit, things are getting worse. Every time I try to explain is just blanks out in the book. anyway, Tubbo's 'quirk' is interesting, a hidden trait, is that even possible? Are we fucking breaking the world's rules? Aw shit, man will this place's writing be alright? I don't want to fix this bullshit. Wait, when we leave will everything just move around to make sure we were never here? 

---

Techno looked at his brother just intensely staring into a book like a nerd. 

"Wil, you alright?" Techno questioned, Midoriya was trying to get a glance at the book, a bunch of red was there, and it was just constantly changing, warping around like water. 

Class 1-A was on the ground, feeling weak as if half of their life span was sucked out. 

---

PHIL MAD

DADZA MAD

MAD

ANGRY

RUN

RUN

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/n

*clears throat*

Greetings readers, been at writer's block for this crossover. 

Well not like 'I have no ideas' it's more like. I have too many ideas, and I don't have the ability to write them down in an understandable way. 

That is why this chapter is uh---

different. 

I other terms, I'm a fish and instead of swimming in clear water, I'm in a small bottle filled with lava. 

thank you for reading 

-authour 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 151 23
𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙...𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎...𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕�...
19.9K 636 41
Grian spotted something floating above his base. As he flys closer to it he realizes it's a portal! Accidentally getting to close he gets sucked in! ...
3.3K 135 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
2.6K 135 22
(A/N: This is a story with reader input in the form of the character (Y/N), who will be given the pronouns they/them so nobody feels left out, the dr...