𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 �...

By failedpaperairplane

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into... More

◦༻ Boring Have To Knows
◦༻ Outfits/Clothing
◦༻ Songs To Listen To While Reading
◦༻ 1...The Lotus and The White Feather
◦༻ 2...The Old Lady and The Swan
◦༻ 3...Whats worse? A Dance Teacher or a Man Dressed In Red
◦༻ 4...The God and The Clueless
◦༻ 5...An Unlucky Person, For Sure
◦༻ 6...Death Caught Up To Me
◦༻ 7...Da Hong? Who?
◦༻ 8...A First Glimpse Of A Past Life
◦༻ 9...The Shared Emotions Of My Duplicate
◦༻ 10...You Fancy Yourself Insane?
◦༻ 11...How About I Brush Your Hair
◦༻ 12...There's A Ghost Behind You
◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding
◦༻ 14...God Help Me, Wait, Nevermind
◦༻ 15...Blood Stains A Swan
◦༻ Misfortune Of A Swan*+*Season II Teaser
◦༻ 16...Death In The Cold Blood
◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck
🦢 1K Special 🦢
◦༻ 18...Oh, It's You, Out Of All People
◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3) 🦢
◦༻ 20...Betraying A Contract Is My Forte
◦༻ 21...Welcome Back
◦༻ 22...Life Himself
◦༻ 23...Love Is Really A Thing
🦢 10k Special 🦢
◦༻ 24...Wait, I KNEW Him?!
◦༻ 25...What Are You Thinking?
◦༻ 26...What The Hell Is HE Doing Here
◦༻ 27...Let's Start Over?
◦༻ 28...A Battle Of Life and Calamity
◦༻ 29...Life's Misfortune
◦༻ 30...Fake, Fake, Fake
◦༻ 31...We All Know How The Game Ends
◦༻ 32...They're Back
◦༻ 33...The Leopard and The Viper
◦༻ 34...Where, What, When
◦༻ 35...Love Will Drive You Irrational
◦༻ 36...The Reverend's Playground
◦༻ 37...Love Stories
◦༻ The Misfortune Of A Swan *+* Season III Teaser
◦༻ 38...A Woman With A Grudge
◦༻ 39...Rest Now
◦༻ 40...Death Falls and Death Rises
◦༻ 41...Looking Back On Our Memories
◦༻ 42...The Swan's Home
◦༻ 43...Cold, Dark, Waters
◦༻ 44...Black Water Sinking Ships
◦༻45...Puppy Eyes
◦༻ 46...Xiu Fen
◦༻ 47...Life Doesn't Know How To Write OR Read
◦༻ 48...Life's Personal Rehabilitation Program! Sponsored by He Xuan
🎄Christmas Special🎄
◦༻ 49...They Confess At Last
◦༻ 50...The End

🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2) 🦢

2K 86 19
By failedpaperairplane

This will be a series of vampire one shots with all the love interests since I think that will be fun for both me and my readers.

This chap will contain:

*+🌹Pei Ming🌹+*

*+🌼Feng Xin🌼+*

*+🦋Mu Qing🦋+*

Look on the Happy Holidays first part to see outfits+ Xie Lian and Hua Cheng.

⚠️Mention of Blood+Intimate Behavior⚠️

Enjoy <3

•Pei Whore•

"FIND A DATE? JUST FOR US Y/N?" THE THREE GIRLS, YA WENLING, MEI, and JULIA CHANTED AND PLEADED.

"No, I hate Valentine's Day and you all know it. The last thing I want is a date." Y/n replied crossing his arms as he laid on his bed, scrolling past photos of couples holding love hearts on social media.

Y/n always found Valentine's Day cute, but abnormally boring if you take away the sweets and stuffed animal's. Honestly you couldn't have fun without them, or a lover.

Y/n couldn't see himself with anyone that he had ever met, plus he didn't know how to be affectionate and loving without being sarcastic.

A horrid weakness that he had yet to find anyone besides his friends that could withstand.

Julia was going to be on a platonic friend date with Yushi Huang and her girlfriend Ling Wen, Ya Wenling and Mei we're going to be on a romantic date at a ballroom hosting a Valentine's Day dance.

Y/n was the loner of the group who was going to be eating sweets wherever there was no people or couples.

Exactly what he wanted.

"Y/N!" He heard a voice yell from his door.

Y/n jumped up, not wanting to disturb his neighbors opened the door with great speed.

"Jesus fucking Christ do you know how to knock Pei Ming?!"

His best friend, Pei Ming was at his door in an obvious "I was just on a date" outfit. He had a pair of black dress shoes and black pants, as well as a messed up blouse exposing his neck where a lipstick mark was. His tie was loose and swayed to the side and his hair was down from its normal ponytail.

Y/n clapped a hand over his own face and yanked Pei Ming into the room.

He knew Pei Ming was a playboy and a womanizer so this was the least of his surprises, especially on Valentine's Day. But that didn't hide his irritation whenever he had to clean Pei Ming up before their next day at school so that he didn't look like he had just made out with someone.

"Honestly, fuck you man."

"I wish."

"Ew, just get inside before I kick you out."

───༻ ❍ ༺───

Y/n sat on the couch and began texting Mei about when his next dance lesson was going to be. Failing to notice the man who had snuck up from behind him.

Pei Ming looped his arms around Y/n's waist and pulled Y/n in between his legs before burying his face in Y/n's neck. Y/n nearly shrieked but had to replace it with a large flinching motion, since if he screamed in the middle of the night it would be troublesome. Y/n put his phone down on the table and began to pry and grab at the hands around his waist.

"Pei Ming get off-" Y/n was about to shove him off when he suddenly felt a tongue slide against the skin on his neck.

He froze in shock as Pei Ming began kissing and biting his neck lovingly, unable to fully react. He snapped back to his senses and was about to slap Pei Ming when he heard how raspy Pei Ming's voice was.

"Xiu Y/n, Xiu Y/n,"

"..."

"Let me...let me..."

"What the fuck-"

"Drink..." Suddenly Y/n felt a needle sharp pain pierce through the skin on his neck and he opened his mouth to scream but it got stuck in his throat.

What the hell?!

Pei Ming began biting and licking wherever he could get his teeth on, taking low amounts of sweet blood from Y/n's neck. Y/n's mind went completely blank and his body went slack in the vampires arms.

Pei Ming placed a chaste kiss on the assaulted skin and hummed against Y/n's neck, making Y/n shudder. The feeling of a tongue cleaning the mess on his neck, slowly sliding up and stopping at his jaw before Pei Ming had pulled Y/n into a filthy kiss.

He murmured things against Y/n's lips as he nibbled on them, sliding his tongue through Y/n's teeth tangling it with Y/n's, every ounce of hunger for blood leaving him but every ounce of desire for his life-long crush pouring out.

He was so obsessed that even when he couldn't control his actions after his vampire conscience peeked through his normal mind that he still had that burning desire for Y/n.

The last thing he could remember was Pei Ming returning to human conscious, his fangs retracting, before panicking and Y/n falling out of it.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

Y/n's eyes cracked open and he felt strangely light and warm. Not fully awake or aware of anything he reached in the direction the heat was coming from and he felt a warm hand rest on his cheek. That's when it all rung back into his head.

He sprang up from his sleepy position and nearly lunged at Pei Ming who was sitting on a chair next to his bed. Pei Ming caught him by his wrists and had to pin him down against the bed board to keep Y/n from murdering him.

"WOW WOW! Let me explain-"

"You didn't care to tell me you are a fucking vamp-" Y/n was cut off by Pei Ming pressing his lips against Y/n's and he angrily bit down on Y/n's bottom lip; telling him to shut up.

"Fuck you," Y/n breathed against Pei Ming's lips; making Pei Ming bite down harder to the point where he drew blood.

Pei Ming licked the blood away; still slightly craving the sweet taste of good quality human blood.

Pei Ming pulled away after Y/n had calmed down a little against the possessive kiss, and had Y/n sit on his lap bridal style while massaging Y/n's shoulder where he had left a bite mark. That was only one of the many possessive bite marks left on Y/n's neck. Y/n having felt sore on his shoulder gave in and stopped struggling; growing tired again.

Pei Ming sighed and Y/n rested his head against Pei Ming's chest.

"I didn't want to tell you since I was scared that you would leave me. I usually have animal blood but I forgot to have it last night and yours just smelled so sweet and I feel so fucking-"

"Shut up,"

"..."

"Just...shut up."

"..."

"Your voice is irritating and you should be glad I'm as tired as I am right now. Otherwise, I would have long since stabbed you."

"..."

Pei Ming pressed Y/n closer to his chest and Y/n could feel himself drifting off. Pei Ming laid them both down on the bed as he felt Y/n begin to relax more.

"Don't tell anyone." He whispered into Y/n's hair.

Y/N ONLY HUMMED IN RESPONSE, IRRITATION WEAVING THROUGH IT, EFFECTIVELY SHUTTING PEI MING UP.

•Feng Xin•

Y/N HAS ALWAYS BEEN PECULIAR OF HIS LOVER, FENG XIN'S, BEHAVIOR.

He would always come back home, trying to hastily hide the blood that was on his lips, but failed without knowing Y/n could already see perfectly. Whenever Y/n had bled he would suddenly feel the urge to leave the room; which could be caused by a fear of blood, but sometimes he would come up to Y/n and just stare at the body part that was pierced.

But yet again, this was quite literally none of Y/n's business.

Even if he wanted to get involved Feng Xin was easily stronger than him, by a lot, so if he got caught he would be done for.

But he had to jump in when he felt Feng Xin collapse onto him, eagerly grabbing onto Y/n's white turtle neck and pulling it away from his neck exposing the skin.

"Feng Xin- what the hell are you-"

Y/n suddenly felt the urge to scream when their bodies tumbled onto Feng Xin's bed (that was covered in folded clothing); making Y/n drop the clothing that he was supposed to be helping Feng Xin fold.

Y/n's face flushed red at the thoughtless and too flushed expression Feng Xin held. Suddenly Y/n noticed something.

He had fangs

Shit shit shit shit

Feng Xin held his palm on the bare skin that he had exposed pulling Y/n's turtle neck away. He presses down on that spot before leaning down and mumbling something against Y/n's neck before closing the space.

Y/n found himself tangling his arms around Feng Xin, clawing at the shirt on his back, nails dragging as needle-like teeth had sank into his bloodstream.

Y/n threw his head back and Feng Xin's teeth had slipped away but Feng Xin was having none of that. Feng Xin held the back of Y/n's head up before he began to messily bite and kiss Y/n's neck, leaving both teeth marks and bruises.

At times he would nibble on Y/n's skin, at others he was thrash and gnaw on it eagerly.

Y/n suddenly smacked the back of Feng Xin's head before flipping their positions so that Y/n was straddling him with his thighs.

"What...what has gotten into you? Your like a feral animal in heat-" Y/n demanded in between pants.

Feng Xin reached for that place on Y/n's neck was where the mess was but Y/n snatched up his wrists and pinned them against the bed.

"Y/n, please, I'm...I'm...I haven't had.."

Y/n sighed angrily as he adjusted his turtle neck, sitting upwards and releasing Feng Xin's hands that traveled to his waist, stroking and tracing it.

"First of all, your sleeping on the couch. Second of all, I would let you take more of my blood if you had told me that you were hungry earlier." Y/n said as he took a hold of Feng Xin's chin and titled his face upwards.

"You didn't know I was a-"

"Oh I did," Y/n cut him off with a stinging tone, "now, if you're still hungry tomorrow I'll let you take more. But then you'll have to always ask my consent beforehand, it's my blood after all." Y/n said before letting go of Feng Xin's chin and grabbing a comb to brush Feng Xin's messy brunette hair.

Feng Xin groaned at the statement.

"I have to sleep on the couch? AND wait?"

"Tilt your head up— and yes baobei."

"Can I at least have a kiss before we separate for the night?" Feng Xin asked with pleading eyes.

Y/n put the comb aside before leaning down over Feng Xin.

HE PLACED A KISS ON HIS EYELID BEFORE MOVING DOWN TO HIS LIPS, BREATHING AGAINST THEM BEFORE PLACING A SOFT BUT DEEP KISS ON HIS LIPS.

•Mu Qing•

Y/N, HAVING THE WORST LUCK EVER, GOT PAIRED WITH HIS ENEMY FOR THE SCHOOL PROJECT.

It was some stupid project for foods and nutritions that they had to make a recipe book for a country of their choosing. The only thing they could both agree on (with argument) was Mongolian food.

As Y/n's eyes browsed over the grading rubric Mu Qing stood over his chair from behind looking at the computer screen as well.

"Damn this is strict," Mu Qing said.

They could curse since they were both at Mu Qing's house, rather than school with teachers suddenly appearing when you let an f bomb slip when you stubbed your toe.

He had one of those big modern houses that had smart-technology. Y/n could only wonder how he had the kind of money since he didn't live with his parents, Y/n didn't dare to admit he wanted to live there though.

Suddenly a notification popped up, it was one from the news.

People are starting to get bite marks on their necks, conspiracy theories arise about vampires.

Y/n chuckled.

"Like vampires actually exist." Y/n said as he disabled the notification.

He spun around in his chair to face Mu Qing.

"Why you so stone-faced, you a vampire?" Y/n teased as he stood up leaning in closer to Mu Qing.

Y/n awaited an answer of 'idiot they aren't real' but only got silence.

He saw Mu Qing's eyes scan over his figure bottom to top but then hesitantly halt at his neck.

Y/n felt himself get a little annoyed.

"Stop messing around, I'm not scared of you."

In the split second that Y/n had let his guard down he was suddenly lifted up by his thighs onto the desk and pulled into an aggressive kiss, all tongue and teeth.

Y/n felt himself wince at the tight grip on his hips that held him in place. The teeth that bit down on his lower lip, the tongue that brushed against the roof of his mouth before getting tangled with his own. The battle of dominance that could have happened if Mu Qing hadn't put him on this desk.

Y/n's thighs squeezed Mu Qing's waist as he had lacked air, Mu Qing pulled away taking in Y/n's flustered expression that stayed pinned despite Y/n turning away and holding a hand over his mouth.

When he turned away, his neck had been shown to Mu Qing, who took no time leaning in closer.

He licked Y/n's neck which caused Y/n to let out a squeak and flinch at the same time, to which Mu Qing chuckled.

"Your so cute Y/n,"

Mu Qing placed a kiss on his neck.

"A-Y/n, I just want to see you squirm."

Mu Qing licked his neck once more.

"I want to make you mine and no one else's."

Mu Qing's teeth scraped his skin.

"Will you let me?" Mu Qing felt Y/n nod slowly.

He whispered 'brace yourself' into Y/n's neck before the teeth sank in.

The fucking teeth.

The feeling of something so strong digging into Y/n's sweet spot with killer accuracy made him squirm and whimper, yet he couldn't move because of the hands on his hips.

"Shhh, take it in love." Mu Qing says, placing light butterfly kisses on Y/n's neck.

Y/n doesn't know how to feel this way, being treated this tenderly by who was supposed to be his enemy, by a vampire.

Y/n leaned against Mu Qing's shoulder as the man bit and teased Y/n's neck with his teeth before he would sink them in, taking all the blood he wanted. In a repeating routine that Y/n couldn't resist or deny his own pleasure from.

A few minutes later, Mu Qing had finished cleansing his hunger and used a wet cloth to wipe off the mess on Y/n's neck. They were both now in Mu Qing's bedroom, that was giant and luxurious just like the rest of his house.

Mu Qing carried Y/n to the room while whispering praise and reassuring words into his ears; making sure that his partner got the after care he deserved after having lost so much blood to Mu Qing.

"Mu Qing?" Y/n tiredly said.

"What is it love?" Mu Qing said before getting a dry cloth to wipe off the water on Y/n's neck from the wet one.

"What...what are we now?"

Mu Qing paused in his cleaning, thinking of his answer.

He leaned down and kissed Y/n's forehead before moving down to his lips; placing a kiss there as well. He traced Y/n's jaw with his hand while wiping his neck.

"Whatever you want us to be, but my preference if your okay with it would be lovers."

Mu Qing put the cloth on his bedside table before climbing onto the bed with Y/n. Allowing Y/n to cuddle and bury his face into Mu Qing's chest while Mu Qing kissed his forehead again and placed a hand on the back of Y/n's head.

"I'M OKAY WITH THAT."

Don't worry Xie Lian it's my type too, the high ponytail men always get me ☹️

Ling Wen would definitely have to drive them around in a modern world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 158K 76
Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
163K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
32.7K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...