deciphered

By hoeneymilktea

Your cousin, Hajime Iwaizumi, whom you haven't seen in a long time, invited you to support him in the largest... More

downtown tokyo I
downtown tokyo II
downtown tokyo III
downtown tokyo IV
downtown tokyo V
downtown tokyo VI
downtown tokyo VII
cypher's condo I
cypher's condo II
cypher's condo III
cypher's condo IV
cypher's condo V
ramen & racing I
ramen & racing II
ramen & racing III
ramen & racing IV
ramen & racing V
ramen & racing VI
renegade nights I
renegade nights II
renegade nights III
rescuing sly flox I
rescuing sly fox II
rescuing sly fox III
rescuing sly fox IV
shower thoughts I
shower thoughts II
seijoh tune shop I
seijoh tune shop II
seijoh tune shop III
slow-kyo drifting I
slow-kyo drifting III
slow-kyo drifting IV
backseat lovers
daikokufuto race I
daikokufuto race II
daikokufuto race III
daikokufuto race IV
daikokufuto race V
daikokufuto race VI
daikokufuto race VII
my letters to you I
my letters to you II
my letters to you III
my letters to you IV
finding the truth I
finding the truth II
finding the truth III
finding the truth IV
only time can tell I
only time can tell II
under the red ink I
under the red ink II
under the red ink III
the suicide plan I
the suicide plan II
the suicide plan III
the suicide plan IV
the suicide plan V
the suicide plan VI
midnight streets I
midnight streets II
midnight streets III
midnight streets IV
midnight streets V
enigma's secret I
enigma's secret II
enigma's secret III
enigma's secret IV
enigma's secret V

slow-kyo drifting II

13.6K 442 702
By hoeneymilktea

Oikawa chuckled to himself as you rejected Terushima's offer—placing one foot in front of the other, leaning back on the edge of his car as he watched you walk down the stairs quickly.

Terushima's jaw dropped low, processing the information in his head. He stared at Oikawa with his eyes widened, watching him peer straight back at him. As you hurried to Oikawa's side, he pulled you in for a hug with his left arm wrapped diligently around the back of your waist as he pulled you in closer to his body.

"Hi—fuck, ow! Tooru!" He leaned in and slapped your ass hard, the loud impact from his hand bringing unwanted attention from many of the surrounding students.

Oikawa glared at Terushima walking down the grand stairs as he held onto the bottom of your thigh. He turned his head and looked into your eyes, watching his eyelids droop down while his infamous smirk formed on the corner of his lips.

"Hello, my love."

"Damn, in front of my whole university?" You sneered, placing your right hand on his chest as you slightly shoved him off of you. Failing to keep a serious face, you laughed and slapped his arm. "Not even a hello, how's your day?"

"I said hello, didn't I?" Oikawa's lips parted, showing his teeth through his smirk. While drooping down your eyelids, rolling your eyes, and pursing your lips, you playfully pushed him off you. "How are you, princess?"

"Whatever, Tooru. Also, don't call me princess. It's infantilizing." You grabbed the handle to your bag and adjusted it onto your shoulder as Oikawa loosened the grip on your waist.

"But I call you 'baby' all the time and you don't seem to mind." He leaned in forward, his nose brushing against your ear as he quietly chuckled.

You didn't respond, instead, scoffing under your breath while giving him a glare. Your eyes rolled to the back of your skull, irritated that you were being watched perpetually by your whole university. Being in the spotlight was a pain for you to endure as you preferred to not be perceived by the public.

"Aw come on, give me a kiss at least." His lips pressed against the helix of your ear with his hot breath tickling your skin.

Oikawa turned your body around to face him, leaning his face in to kiss you with the bottom of his lip grazing against yours. He smiled before planting a small and sensual kiss on your mouth, his lips tasting like the caramel-flavored vape in his pocket.

He placed his right hand behind your waist on the crook of your back, holding your body in place while he cupped your face with his left. He tilted his head to the right, opening his mouth and deepening the kiss. Oikawa pulled away, the smack of his lips making a noise. "I missed you."

"Missed you too, Tooru." You laughed as you rolled your eyes again before Oikawa attacked you with a bunch of smooches on your cheek. He snuggled his nose and lips all over your face as he wrapped his arms around you, holding your body close to his again as his fingers dug deep into the sides of your waist.

"I missed you sooo much!" Oikawa mumbled against his kisses, the vibration of his hum rattling in your ear. He pulled you in for another tight hug, holding your body close to his until he couldn't fill the space between you two anymore.

"Okay, okay." You closed one eye and laughed as Oikawa let go of your figure and leaned on the car behind him.

You glanced at it, peeking over at the shiny silver rims on the tires and the black top cover over the windshield. There was a white decal banner running across the top of the windshield, labeled "SUPERLOVE" in katakana. It was tiny, a lot smaller than Oikawa's Mazda RX-7. You stared back at Oikawa, cocking an eyebrow and lifting up your arm to point behind him.

"Whose car is this?"

Oikawa reached into his pocket and took out a small pair of car keys with a pink jet tag and a sakura flower keychain dangling from the side. He tossed it in the air to your direction, the keys fumbling in your hands as you caught it. "Yours."

"Tooru, I—" you were caught off guard by his words as you looked down at the car keys.

The Mazda company symbol was plastered on the black key attached to a metal sakura flower keychain, painted pink with the engraved letters "O.T." on the back in a very tiny font. The jet tag had a stitched picture of the Tokyo skyline, giving your keys a personal touch of the city you resided in.

You looked back up at him again, your eyebrows cinched in confusion. "—I thought you were joking."

"What do you mean?" Oikawa tilted his head and placed his hand in his pants pocket while he leaned back into the Mazda MX-5, placing his arm on the roof and tapping it twice with his palm. "It's all yours. I bought it for you."

"Tooru, this is too much." You grasped your palm around the keys and placed your arm in front of Oikawa, forcing him to accept it back. "This must have cost a fortune. I really don't have the money to pay you back for it."

"No, this is my gift to you." Oikawa pushed your fist back, his fingers gently prying open yours as he pressed the car keys against your palm, the cold metal sandwiched and entangled in between your hands and fingers. "Iwaizumi helped me pick it for you. Consider it a congratulatory gift for getting through your second to last semester at university."

You grasped the keys once again and looked over Oikawa's shoulder, staring straight down at the little Mazda MX-5 parked on the side of the road. The tires were replaced with chrome-plated rims that shined bright, the tires itself very thin with an almost smooth track pattern—perfect tires meant for drifting. On the bottom of the side skirt, there was a small label sticker, with the words "Seijoh Tune Shop" italicized in all capital letters.

"The boys worked on your car for a bit," Oikawa mentioned as he turned his head towards the Miata, kicking the tires lightly with his left foot. "We decked this bad boy out from head to toe. I spent most of my time making sure all the little details were pristine, polished and customized—all ready for you to drive."

"I... I don't know what to say besides thank you, Tooru. This is really fucking cool." You smiled and reached your arms out, embracing him into a firm and comforting hug.

You squeezed his torso as tight as you could, snuggling your face into his chest. Inhaling the scent of his shirt, the smell of white tea and sage infiltrated your nose while you reached up and touched the dragon tattoo on his warm neck.

"I got this little roadster because it reminded me of you." Oikawa mumbled, quickly kissing your forehead. "I also wanted us to match, so I picked a white one."

"I'm more fond of black," you teased, smiling brightly as Oikawa frowned and pretended to be offended by your statement. "But white will do. Thank you for this, I guess I don't have to keep taking the monorail home every day now."

He shifted his pout into a grin, trailing his hands down your back as he leaned in and kissed your cheek. Oikawa was definitely different from most men—granting his time, money and dedication to provide you with a brand new car.

You were grateful for his gift, but it surprised you how grandiose his gesture was, especially after only several weeks of dating and only several months of really knowing each other. It made you question to yourself what his true intentions and motivations were for buying you the car.

"Do you know how to drive manual?" Oikawa asked as he turned around and let go of your figure, curling his fingers around the car handle.

"It's been awhile. I might be rusty."

"Well, now is a great time to learn. Hop in the driver's seat." Oikawa pulled the car handle and swung the door open to reveal the two-seater with pristine leather seats. With his other hand, he motioned for you to get inside.

You dangled the Miata car keys between your fingers, swinging the chain back and forth as it clinked against itself. You smiled at Oikawa as you placed your hand on his forearm with his entire body leaning on the car door, his eyes watching you hop into the car. Even in a car where he isn't the driver, Oikawa still kept his chivalrous duty to open the door for you.

The minute you stepped in, you immediately sank low to the ground—the seat automatically positioned close to the bottom of the floor. You reached underneath to touch the adjustment handle and fixed your seat to your preference all while Oikawa shut the door for you and walked over to the left side of the car. He swung himself in, shining a smirk at you while he closed the door.

"Go on. Place the keys in the engine." Oikawa enabled as he reached over and buckled in his seatbelt.

You did the same before placing your left foot down on the clutch pedal and your right foot on the brake. You placed the keys in the ignition, turning it forward as the engine spurred and the car rumbled underneath your feet. The sound of the exhaust echoed as you placed your right hand on the steering wheel, your left back on the gear stick.

"I'm afraid I might stall the car," you chuckled as you shifted the gear from first to neutral, wiggling the stick shift around for fun. "That was something I remembered doing a lot when I first learned how to drive."

"I mean everyone does at some point. Just don't force the engine to spin slower than it can handle." Oikawa leaned over and adjusted his seat all the way back, reclining his chair to a comfortable level as he grasped the grab-handle on the ceiling.

"I'll try." You released your left foot off the clutch and your right foot off the brake pedal, letting the car still rumble underneath the both of you. "Where to?"

"Take me back to the Seijoh Tune Shop," Oikawa let out a large yawn before reaching his right hand over onto your leg, gently caressing his thumb against your inner thigh. "Unless you wanna go back to your apartment and we can... have some fun."

Oikawa smirked and then winked, teasing you playfully as he furrowed his eyebrows. You rolled your eyes while gazing back to the road in front of you.

"I'll just take us back to the tune shop," you slyly commented as you placed your foot on the brake and released the emergency handle. Your left foot then pressed down on the clutch before shifting into first gear, slowly letting go of the brake pedal. The car started to move forward once you slowly removed your foot off the clutch, simultaneously pressing down on the accelerator with the low grumble of the car reacting to your movements.

"You're doing well . See, you got this." Oikawa reclined in his seat again, placing his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes once he heard you press down on the clutch again and quickly shift to second gear, the car accelerating a bit faster as you upshifted once more to third.

"I kinda forgot how fun it is to drive manual," you mentioned as you placed both hands on the steering wheel, driving through the streets of Tokyo with the golden hour sunset in the distance. "I missed this a lot."

"Glad I got you a car?" Oikawa peeked his right eye open, smiling to himself as he admired you gaining back your momentum.

"Yeah, this shit is pretty great." You pressed down on the clutch again before shifting the gear box into fourth, simultaneously releasing the clutch and stepping on the accelerator pedal as the engine whirred and picked up speed. You felt ecstatic, the almost-long forgotten feeling of driving a car resurfacing once again to remind you of how you felt while driving. The thrill rushed to your head again as you sped down the street.

"Good," Oikawa closed his right eye again, letting out another exhale. "Because I'm going to teach you how to drift."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 619 25
"Can I entrust you with my future?" oikawa x reader cover by: 蒼井 in pixiv summary: (f/n) is an unknown writer and artist, and oikawa tooru is her fan...
223 74 16
𝔸 ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔸 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕆𝕗 𝔸𝕤𝕙 ℍ𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜...
188K 6.2K 43
❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
22.3K 993 24
"I will date that Ushiwaka and make Iwa-chan jealous so he will come and get me!" Oikawa Tooru is doing literally everything to have Iwaizumi Hajime...