He Left Us-2 (COMPLETED)

By FameFamous20

A few years later it's Shea, Diamond, Michael Jr (Messiah) and Shaela, The family move out of state into thei... More

๐Ÿ”ฅThe beginning Of hell๐Ÿ”ฅ
F.A.D (Fuck N' Dump)
Diamond Ring ๐Ÿ’
The encephalon
Part 6
Kayla Banks
As dead as dead can get!
Baby #2
A Rat
Small Update
Home Sweet Home
A Bad car crash
Are You Okay?
Introducing S.D.W.A
The Move
Restaurant Naughty
The Proposal
Michael Jr turns 4!
Courtroom prt 1
Court Room Decision
Formerly Known As Jr.
Calvin Bright
What did I do wrong?
Get him hard!
Once A cheater always A cheater!
Two Months Later
Man down
Jealousy or Anger?
Part 30
Captured
Long nights....
If anything ever happened to you...
Sky Blu
Maddox County Prison
Taylor vs Shea part1
Bring me to Court Bitch!!!
2 Months after court
ABUSE
Abuse prt 2
Don't touch my girl!
Hit the Officer
Small update
Escape
DEAD
TWO YEARS LATER!

Poet's Restaurant

128 4 2
By FameFamous20

Shea Wright 😍 5pm

"Look at youuuuu!" I kiss Diamond on her cheek, Tonight we are going out for dinner because the baby is due soon very soon and I want my girl to have an outing before being stuck in the house for a few weeks "Thank you baby!" Diamond kisses my lips, ooouuu If we weren't going out I'd pull that expensive ass dress off of her and eat her out until sunrise 🌅 "Are you horny?" She looks me up and down while licking her lips "Umm" I just end up laughing because I didn't even realize how I looked "I'll give you a lil something when we get back home okay?" She kisses me again, I nod in agreement "Damn" I smack her ass when she turns around "Babyyy, *laughs* Come on before they close, I want a steak and salad" Diamond grabs me and pulls me out of the house "Our baby wants some fries and a quarter pound cheeseburger" I laugh "A vanilla shake too!" Diamond chimes in "Anything for my loves!" I kiss her belly then her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Diamond Aysher☺️

Shea treats me sooooo amazingly, She makes sure I eat, get enough sleep, drink enough water, She oils me down after my showers, ties my sneakers for me and even shaved my pussy, Being pregnant and trying to shave, lord that ain't no joke, I can't even see my dang toes no more because of my big ole belly!
••••••••••••
We pull up at this beautiful new restaurant called Poet's Restaurant, The place is a beautiful white and cream brick restaurant with flowers and great smelling decor on the outside "Here baby!" Shea hands me a red rose from the pot where a sign says *For your beautiful Date* "Thank you!" I smell the red rose before kissing Shea, Once inside we sit down and I put the rose In the little holder on the table "I love you!" Shea pulls my hand towards her "I love you also!" I smile at her.
••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hello Welcome to Poet's, Can I start you off with a drink?" The woman with the name tag that reads Love says "A water for me and for her also" Shea looks at me "Thank you!" We say in unison "You're welcome!" Love smiles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.6K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
461K 18.8K 30
The streets have a way of snatching innocent souls. By the time you realize and try to escape, you're already in too deep. Will Yasir, Yulan, and Yul...
203K 4.4K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
255K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...