Shigaraki Adopts a Child

By november_june

when sent grocery shopping, Tomura Shigaraki didn't expect to come back home with a little girl! Oh no, guess... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
17
18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 15

327 14 12
By november_june

Tori woke up to a crash. She was accustomed to sleeping with bumps and noises and yelling throughout the night but this one sounded like the wall broke.

"I AM HERE!" A bold voice declared. Tori knew then that heros were in the building. She heard footsteps coming up to her room. She had to leave- she had to hide. But before she could do anything the door flew open.

"It's fine, we're here to take you to your mother. You want to see your mother, don't you?" A policewoman held her hand out nonthreatingly as she crept closer. Tori saw into the helmet to see the glowing blue eyes of the blond maid. 

Tori ran to the  window, it was her only chance of escape.

"Hey! Stop! Get her!" The imposter police officer shouted to the others. They were probably fakes as well.

Tori frantically opened the window, but the two police officers had grabbed both of her arms. She started  to kick her legs violently, desperate to recall all the training Kurogiri had taught her.

She went another route, and bit one of them.

"Ouch! Don't let go of her!" The fake officer hissed. It was already too late, the fake police woman had let go of her.

Tori ran to the opened window and jumped.

"Ack!" Tori cried as she crashed onto the fire escape. Something tore in her leg. The pain was unbearable, but Tori was high on adrenaline, and pushed herself to try and get away to the emergency meeting spot Kurogiri had instructed her to go to if something were to happen to them.

Tori was stopped, she gagged on the gray sludge that came out of her mouth. The sludge wrapped around her. 

Was this her mother's doing? Did she get a hold of someone with a transportation quirk to capture her?

"Sorry about that Bakugo, Tori Hana." A man in a suit apologized. Tori gagged but looked over to see Bakugo standing next to her.

"Bakugo, what's going on?" Tori asked. She looked around to see Shigaraki and the others gagging on the grey sludge.

"S-sensei!" Shigaraki said. There was a mix of emotions in his voice, Shigaraki was in a state Tori has never seen. Tori wanted to run over but she was in too much pain.

"Compress! Grab Tori! She looks like she's hurt!" Dabi ordered before Shigaraki could take notice of Tori. The man was in a scary mask and looked as if he had no eyes.

"Sure thing." Tori heard Mr. Compress say before she felt herself get smaller.

The rest was a blur as Compress put Tori inside his pocket.

~

"...ori Hana... Tori Hana...Tori!" Tori's eyes shot open. Her body ached but it wasnt as bad as before. She turned her head to see  Kurogiri, who was finishing up dressing her wounds. 

"We need to get out of here soon. Get a few of your things and let's leave." Kurogiri instructed. 

Tori, who was still a little groggy, looked around the room. Shigaraki wasn't looking so happy. He clutched his family in his arms like Tori would a stuffed animal. The others stood there, waiting for Tori.

"What happened? Who was that man?" Tori asked in a weak voice. Kurogiri shook his head.

"She's still dazed from everything. I'll just get her stuff." Kurogiri said as he got up.  "Twice, please help Tori Hana through the warp. I'll meet you all at the base." Kurogiri ordered. Twice reluctantly agreed and helped Tori up. The rest followed Tori into the purple mist of the gate.

"What happened Twice? What about the heros? Did you guys beat them?" Tori inquizitivly looked up at the man in the full body suit. "Nothing. They kicked our butts!" Twice answered. Tori looked over at Shigaraki.

"Hey Shigaraki, are you okay? Want help carrying your family?" Tori offered. She winced in pain as she walked from Twice on her own. Shigaraki turned away from her.

"He's been like that all day. Come one Hana I'll tell you everything if you do my hair." Toga grabbed Tori's hand and brought her to a crate for her to sit on.

Toga let Tori warm up in her baige sweater  as she explained everything. "So that was Shigaraki's sensei? He's much scarier in person. Where is he now? If he going to be living with us now?" Tori wondered. Toga leaned back onto Tori, careful not to lay on her bad leg.

"I heard he got sent to Torturous, Shigaraki hasn't been happy about it. I suggest we give him some space to cool down. Hey! Want me to set up your room? We could share the couch! We get to have a slumber party every night now!" Toga cheered.

Tori smiled softly. She wanted to give Shigaraki a hug but Toga kept her occupied for the rest of the day with her boy talk and odd bloody comments.

~

Tori yawned. The pain seemed worse today. She took the pain relief pill that Kurogiri told her to take when her foot started to hurt. Tori cried in pain, waking up Toga. "Hey could you cry quieter? It's too early in the morning to  deal with emotions." Toga's voice was muffled by her pillow. Tori nodded and sniffed before trying to go back to bed.

Tori concluded that she couldn't fall back to sleep, so she decided to see who was on watch. Tori limped around to find Twice. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in bed? Yay! New friend! I was getting bored." Twice asked and cheered when he noticed Tori, who sat on the floor beside Twice.

"Mister Twice, do you know where Shigaraki is? I've been wanting to see if he was okay." Tori asked. Twice plopped down by Tori. "Don't know." He answered, it seemed like his other self agreed as well and didn't butt in.

"Oh. Then I guess I'll just head back to bed..." Tori stopped herself before thanking Twice. A shadow was on the other side of the hallway.

"Oh hey Shigaraki! Where have you been young man?" Twice called. Shigaraki didn't acknowledge them and went in the other room. Tori limped after him. She quietly opened the door to find Shigaraki putting his family carefully in the box. His face was hidden by his hair.  Tori kept herself by the doorway, but closed the door behind her.

"What is it Tori? I hope you didn't go through the painkillers already that's not healthy." Shigaraki said in a monotone voice. But Tori flet the sadness in the air, and decided to sit by him.

"No. I've only had two so far. I came here to see how you were doing. I heard about your sensei, you must be sad." Tori said. She curled her legs up to her chin when Shigaraki turned to her.

His eyes were red and a little puffy. He quickly put on the hand but it was too late. Tori saw tears stream down his face. Tori got up, forgetting to keep off her leg like what Kurogiri told her to do. She fell onto Shigaraki and hugged him. Tori started to cry herself, both from Shigaraki crying and the pain from her leg since the pain killers didn't do much. Shigaraki wrapped his arms around her and put his chin on top of her head.

"Why do I always end up crying in front of you, Tori?" Shigaraki whined. Tori smiled as Shigaraki stroked her hair. "I promise I won't tell." Tori said.  Shigaraki pulled her away. "You better not or it'll be you on the street!" Shigaraki joked. Tori giggled. "Shigaraki, why are your family hands? Why to you keep one on your face?" Tori asked. Shigaraki thoughtfully took off the hand and observed it for a moment. Tori looked at it as well. When she touched them a while back, they weren't warm like Shigaraki's, did  that mean his family is...

"This is my father, but I guess I shouldn't really explain. You're too young to understand the need of wanting to be excepted, to not have people look at you in fear. Just like how my family looked at me when my quirk developed. I also rather not talk about it right now."  Shigaraki put the hand back on.

There was a somber  silence. "Hey Tori. From now on, just call me Tomura." Shigaraki suddenly said. He pat Tori's head. Tori blushed at the affection and him allowing her to address him more closely. She looked up and smiled at him. "R- really?" Tori double checked. Shigaraki  made a small smile and ruffled her hair with his knuckles. "Yeah, but stop overreacting you goofball, it's not a big deal." Shigaraki teased.

Tori grabbed him again and started to cry. "Oh stop you're going to soak my shirt!" Shigaraki complained. Tori sniffed. "No, my leg hurts. Can you help me get up and get some more pills?" Tori asked. Shigaraki sighed and helped her up.

"You shouldn't take too much, okay? Your body is too small and weak taking to much in a short period will make you sick." Shigaraki scolded. "Maybe I just need something to distract myself from the pain, we could play a game to help everyone else feel happy!" Tori suggested. Shigaraki had her hanging her arms around his shoulders, he didn't support her at all so Tori's arms choked him as he tried taking Tori back to the couch she shared with Toga.

"Hey annoying brat, wake up the others. It's already six." Shigaraki kicked Toga as she squirmed for more sleep. "Fine! fine! Just quit it Handy!" Toga hissed. Shigaraki pulled his foot away in disgust as Toga looked like she came back from the dead while she staggered over to the other room with the men and Magne.

"Alright Tori. I'm going to head back to my room before someone turns on a light and sees my hideous face, have fun with the others." Shigaraki said as he started to walk away. 

"You're not ugly Shig- Tomura!" Tori  called before letting him go. Shigaraki stopped and turned around with a smile on his face. It was pleasant, even more than the one Tori saw him make at the mall.

~

Tori was sent out to buy things once and awhile. But she was  always under the watchful hidden eyes of Kurogiri. The villains were now wanted, and Tori was the only unidentifiable person of the Lueage. Even with Kurogiri watching her, getting food and water made Tori feel like a grown-up and she confidently strut through the aisles of the market.

"Hey kid, were is your mommy or daddy?" The clerk asked as Tori set the necessities on the counter. "Daddy's at home sick and my mommy was mean so I don't have one anymore." Tori replied as she peeked over the counter. There was sweets and candies so colorful and appetizing, Tori's stomach accidentally growled.

"Here. Don't tell your daddy though. You shouldn't get in the habit of eating too much sweets." The clerk gave Tori a lollipop. Tori smiled and bowed. "Thank you mister! Have a great day!" Tori thanked before limping out the door.

Her foot was healing, she could walk on it more but it still got sore after a while. Kurogiri had it checked out by the doctor, who she had met once but couldn't remember. As Tori walked back to the building, she liked playing a game where she tried to spot Kurogiri. It was hard and she only saw a flash of him when they would get closer to the base.

"I'm back! Kurogiri I spotted you a couple of times!" Tori called. Kurogiri showed himself and sighed. "I guess I'm not as sneaky as I used to be." Kurogiri stated disappointingly. Tori offered him her lollipop. "Want this? I can't eat sugar. It's already seven." Tori offered. Kurogiri refused and Toga ended up running in and taking the candy. "Miss Toga now that's bad manners! Kurogiri scolded. Toga already had the loli in her mouth. "She offered it. I took her offer. Wanna fight me on it misty?" Toga shrugged and Kurogiri shook his head in defeat.

"So Toga I heard you'll be gone tomorrow for a mission. What is it?" Tori asked as she sat down on the couch and elevated her broken foot. "Not much but I do get to see my cute green bunny hubby! I get jitters just thinking about it!" Toga went on about the boy that broke his bones at the Sports Festival and made Shigaraki smile at the mall.

Tori made it look like she was listening when in her head she thought about Shigaraki letting her call him by his first name. She remembered his smile that would be considered creepy to others but was the best smile in the world for Tori. Tori thought about how nice everyone has been to her, she would even forget that they were villains at times.

"Hey Hana you like Izuku too? Stay back he's my husband! Oh wait, you never really got to meet him. Why is your face so much cheerful than usual?" Toga asked. She tilted her head to the side and looked at Tori, whose face tinted with pink in realization. "Oh-um I was just thinking about how for villains you guys are nicer than any other people I've met. Well, except for my friend Medusa, she's nice too." Tori explained. She was a but embarrassed and rambled a bit. Toga stared at her with a hurt look. "You had a friend and never told me?! Who's better: me or her? Who is she? How did you guys become friends? Can I cut her up?" Toga questioned. She looked a little mad about it. "Haha! You guys are both great! But I get to see you more often, but Medusa is a classmate in my school." Tori chuckled at how ridiculously frustrated Toga got over Medusa. 

"I guess I'm still better..." Toga huffed as she curled into her sweater. Tori smiled and gave her a comforting hug. "Yeah you are... sis." Tori said, purposely making Toga cheer up. "I am! Hey, let's go see what there is to eat, I'm starving!" Toga lifted Tori up and they rummaged through the snacks Tori had baught.

"Fatass! You just had Tori's candy!" Big Sis Mag teased from across the room. Toga puffed up her cheeks and she swung her knife around. "Oh shut it! I've been fasting the past couple of days!" Toga snapped and stuck out her tounge. "Then why did I see you inhaling all the cookies yesterday? It was almost inhuman how fast you ate them all!" Spinner added. Toga threw a knife at him. "You be quiet you troll!" She yelled.

Her face then went from red with anger to bright with delight. "Oooh~ When did we have doughnuts?" Toga was pleased with her find of day-old doughnuts. "I couldn't help it, they were only 27 yen so I got them!" Tori explained as she settled on some pretzels to snack on. Toga grabbed a doughnut  with pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles. 

"Hey you two gremlins! Stop snacking we have to make it last, I don't want us to go out as often!" Shigaraki snapped as he chased after Toga and Tori. Toga picked up Tori and they hid in an empty room  with no windows, only holes for them. They burst out laughing and Toga almost choked on her doughnut.

~

After Kurogiri was done quite literally cleaning the whole building, he was sent off on a mission that Shigaraki never told Tori or the Lueage about. With Kurogiri gone, the Lueage seem to have more freedom, like children being home alone for the first time.

Everyone, except for Tori. Even though he was enjoying the freedom too, Shigaraki would keep Tori from doing all the fun things everyone else was doing. He wouldn't let her roast marshmallows with Dabi's fire, he wouldn't let Twice make a clone of her so she can go prank Spinner, and he wouldnt let Mr. Compress turn her into a marble and see who would roll faster. All Tori did was lay around, she couldn't even go out to get groceries because Kurogiri was the only capable one to get her out of danger fast enough.

"Tomura! Pleeeeaaaase let me do something fun! My leg is basically healed and I'm bored!" Tori complained. For the first time, Shigaraki was in a better mood than her. "No it is not! You still have it wrapped dummy!" Shigaraki lightly bonked Tori's head. Tori puffed her cheeks in agitation, but didn't argue back.

Dabi plopped onto the couch by Tori, who was almost asleep but woke up to the squeaky cushions. "Oh, hey Dabi. Is Tomura gone? I was thinking we could do something fun, do we still have marshmallows?" Tori asked as she rubbed her eyes. Dabi lit his cigarette with a finger. 

"Sorry, but the boss is still here. We can do that another day, though." Dabi said through his teeth. He blew a puff of smoke away from Tori's direction. "Oh." Tori looked down and fumbled with her thumbs. 

"Want one?" Dabi offered Tori a cigarette. Tori shook her head. "No thanks!" Tori refused. Dabi shrugged and took one out, replacing his lit cigarette with the new one. He bit down on it. "They're candy cigarettes. I know it's a little too late but you look bummed out, so ai thought you could use a little sugar." Dabi said, once again offering her the cigarettes. Tori was hesitant, but took one and put it in her mouth like a actual cigarette. Dabi finished his and went back to smoking his real one.

"Hey why dose Shigaraki let you sleep in his room? Can I sleep in there too? Toga likes to hog the blanket." Tori asked. Dabi almost choked on the smoke. Once he got to stable breathing after a couple of hard hit on the back from Tori, Dabi looked at Tori, his face completely red. "How did you find out that Tori?" Dabi asked. Tori fixed her hair and sat back down, putting the candy cigarette back in her mouth. "I had to go to the bathroom and saw you coming out of Shigaraki's room a few nights ago. Why bother sleeping in there if you're going to move back to the other room?" Tori asked. Dabi's red face deepened. "Don't tell anyone, got that? And no, you cannot sleep with us." Dabi said in his best aggressive voice. Tori crossed her arms. "No! I'm going to tell the whoooole Lueage! I don't like sleeping with Toga! She also talks in her sleep and it's really weird!" Tori blackmailed.

Dabi set a hand on her head to keep her voice down. "Fine, just one night, okay?" Dabi bargained. Tori settled on a whole week, so she could 'catch up on her beauty sleep'. "How about four nights tops." Dabi countered. "Fine. That'll do. But why don't you want me to tell anyone?" Tori then gasped in realization. "ARE YOU AND SHIGARAKI DAT-" Tori was cut off with Dabi's hand over her mouth.

"Hey, be quiet. The others are in the other room!" Dabi hissed. Tori nodded and they went back to sitting in silence while Dabi smoked and Tori sucked on her candy cigarette.

~

"N-no! Please! I'm sorry!" Mrs. Eto begged as her husband came closer.

"You've dissapointed me, dear, You'll have to be punished for the mess you made but couldn't clean up. Sunitchi, guards, take her away to the laboratory." Mr. Eto didn't even bat an eye as he left the office. Mrs. Eto panicked and yelled as Mr. Eto's personal guards took her away, the blond maid leading them down to the lab.

"Pitty. Her quirk was quite impressive. But I guess I'll have to use her as an expiriment until we find the little guinea pig she lost." Mr. Eto shook his head and clicked his tounge. "Now, I guess I'll have to clean up this mess." He muttered to himself as he walked into the back seat of his luxurious car.

~Thanks for reading!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.5K 154
Baby I'm a different ✨BREED✨ Don't even think about anything when you are reading, just let yourself be washed over by my insanity. I allow requests...
1.1K 32 4
"What if someone sees?" Your voice trembles, fingers twisting into the ratty texture of his hoodie. "They won't." He says, crowded up too close to yo...
1.8K 84 20
πšœπš‘πš’πšπšŠπš›πšŠπš”πš’ 𝚑 πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› This is a fanfic. " Please save me... " you desperately beg. " How desperate are you? Begging a villain to save yo...
109K 1K 32
Platonic yandere My Hero Academia oneshots all throughout the month of November! All prompts used were taken from the prompt list created by @your-ya...