Prime Minister and I

By Shiya_AS

#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi... More

Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter
Funny and Silly girl
Monica
The Wedding
First Lady
The Engagement
My Wife
His Change
Possessive Prime Minister
I'm your wife
Her admiration
Our home
Future King and Queen
His preference
Z's fashion event
Lioness
Destiny
Palace
Her past
Tea party
His Highness
Package
Finally I realized
Alaipayudhey
Drunk
Cunning people
Be with me
Sick
Her phone call
Wait for me
Misunderstanding
I love only you
Prerna's Bully
Shopping with sisters
Proposal
Rescue
Flood
King's stand
Let's play dirty
Bury in Hell
Kaidhaagiral Devasena
Ran into the devil
Prerna and Eeshwar
Rajeev's arrival
Bond of Souls
Beastly and Gentle
Wedding Invitation
Accident
Wake up, please
Wedding
King's Payback
I trust you
Dance of Love
I respect her
Caretaker
Shopping with Mother-in-law
S Country
Rebel and Reckless
Children of our own
En aasai purusha
SIA
Continue the act
Mudhalvane
Bonded for Life
The true devil
Hospital
Hosting a tea party
King's Robe
Anniversary
Mysterious designer, Sia
Cinderella
Phoenix Ascending
Final round
MAGIC will never end
I believe you
Devil's angel
Web of lies
Don't intimidate her
Ultimatum
Homewrecker
Get out
In the silence of this night, which way am I going?
Embarrassed
Orchestrating a drama
Child's father
Your eyes
I own him
Two-Timer
Melt
Nayak
Wedding of the year
1000 times
Bomb blast
Memory Erasure
Nasya
Hasini
Crossing limits
His assets
You hid everything from me
Party Time
Our wedding???
Her accident
Help me
Hasini 2.0
You're different
I'm right next to you
Big Baby
Answers to your questions
Help me recover
Don't lie
Outsider
Inner Devil
My woman's heart
Return of Queen
Cutiepie
Forever
Our First Meet
My Adi
Waiting for his moment
My woman
Trip to Jule
Golden period
I taught you
Volleyball
The Night - Part One
The Night - Part Three
Scandal
Blue House
Her Consent
I love you
Amusement Park
Haunted House
Pre-wedding function
Slap
Princess's Wedding
Dirty.... Naughty....
Crown
National Competition
Anger
Quirky
Creepy Stranger
His People
His Acquaintance
Shark
His Babygirl
She is my daughter
His Son-in-law
Chairperson
Communal Riots
You're my home
Unity of our country
He is charismatic
Their Nightmare
Military Headquarters
Trap for her
My Chief
Sun rises in the east
Dying Sun
Story of Decades
Interview for Palace Maid
Future King Conceived
Fall of the King
Ramdev
Machinations of L Country
Mortal Combat
Inner Chambers of Temple
Author's Update

The Night - Part Two

8.4K 901 287
By Shiya_AS

Prerna and Eeshwar

'A simple touch from you healed every broken piece of my heart.'

Prerna returned to her room after the game. She made up her mind to ask him everything. She didn't want to have that gap in between them. But she was so confused about how to open it to him. In the recent years, they both really grew apart a little due to their work and family situation, and she believed that they also became a reason for that distance between them.

She washed herself up and dressed in a grey velvet gown, with a slit on right thigh and an halter neck which was tied behind. She had minimal makeup and a matching hairdo. She heard her phone ringing. It was Suhasini.

Suhasini: You made your mind???

Prerna: Hmmm...

Suhasini: Tell him everything in your mind... I could sense that you didn't tell me everything... But please don't be like that with him anymore. After whatever he did for you, you really have to talk to him... Don't you think so???

Prerna: Yes... I think I will... Naanum ellam sollanum nu dhaan poren...

Suhasini: That's my girl...cheer up... I'm gonna hang up... You carry on...

Prerna: Hey... All the best to you too...

Suhasini gave a smile and hung up the call. Prerna was extremely tensed. She heard the door opening and she looked towards the hallway. Eeshwar came in.

Eeshwar: Are you ready, sweetie???

He then noticed her and was shocked to see her in that dress.

Eeshwar: Whoa... You look stunning, sweetie...

Prerna: Thank you....

She was literally tongue tied. Her words stucked in her throat. She wanted to wait for the moment to reveal everything in her mind. So she diverted the topic.

Prerna: Are we going out for dinner???

Eeshwar: No...

Prerna: Then why did you ask me to dress up??

Eeshwar: We are not going out for dinner... We are just going to have our dinner here... Come with me...

He extended his arm and she held it. They both walked towards the backside. She was astonished with what her eyes saw. The backside of the villa had a secret hallway and it led to a room in the ground floor which looked like an aquarium. There was a table placed before the window with food and lighted candles on it.

The room looked magnificent to be surrounded by the ocean on all sides. She was not able to believe her eyes.

Prerna: When did you plan all these???

Eeshwar: Inga vandha annike...

Prerna: Haan??

Eeshwar: I want to live well with you, sweetie... I don't want this kind of distance between us...

I can do anything... But you are my rock.. I will always return to you.. Without you, there is no me...

She struggled to hide her tears...

Eeshwar: I also have so many things for you... Let's don't waste time... Come...

He dragged her chair and made her sit on it like a gentleman. He sat opposite to her. The table was filled with her favourite dishes.

Prerna: When did you notice all my favorite things???

Eeshwar: Is it something to be noted??? We are living together for four years.. I know your likes and dislikes...

She was again touched.. she took a long breath to control her tears..

Eeshwar: Sweetie, are you okay???

Prerna: Yes yes...

Eeshwar: Idhe solla marandhuten paaru....

These are yours....

He placed a diary and keychain on table, and pushed them towards her.

She took the diary and opened it. Her fingers started trembling and she let go off that diary to the floor. The contents fell down. It contained a sticked picture of her with her parents before divorce. It was the last memory she had of her family. Originally she only had one half. She was shocked to find the other half sticked.

Prerna: How did??? How did you find that???

Eeshwar: I was trying to find your father from a very long time. When I saw that picture in your diary and the lines you wrote on them, I wanted to give back your family to you.

But with the development at your mother's end, I was not able to bring your family together. I found your father sick an year back. He didn't want to show his face to you due to guilty. But he was ready to give his half of that photo. So I sticked it and brought it to you.

Prerna didn't have any words. She cried uncontrollably.

Eeshwar came next to her. She stood up and tried to leave. He held her hand...

Prerna: Leave me, Eeshwar... I don't deserve you...

Eeshwar: I cannot do that... You know me...

She plopped to the floor.

Prerna: You are doing so many things for me... Still I carried doubts in my mind...

I'm gonna tell you everything... I made up my mind... I will tell you..

2 years back, when the tabloids published a rumor about you fathering a child abroad, I was hurt in the beginning. I didn't believe it. I was not even bothered by it until recently.

You did not give me any explanation when you came back. They also published your photographs in the hospital. You stayed mum throughout the ordeal. I was not able to figure out the things happening.

But I know you wouldn't do something like that to me. I consoled my heart with that thought and never asked you anything about it.

After Suhasini's return, when I came to know that you hid her condition from me, all my insecurities started kicking in. I was not able to differentiate between rights and wrongs.

And you also never talked about our baby after their arrival and you also kept using protection whenever we were together.. which confused me further..

But on that day, when you stood up for me in your company.. I realised that I was the one who got everything wrong..

I wanted to talk to you... But I didn't have the guts to reveal my insecurities you... ippo Inga vandhum naan ellam sollidanum nu nenaichen... Ana Ennale mudiyale..

I realised one thing... I was wrong from the beginning... Thappu ellame ennodadhu.. Naan unnai nambale.. My experience with life is destroying our relationship.. I'm sorry, Eeshwar.. I don't deserve a good man like you...

She cried inconsolably when she finished her words. He just had his hand on her head. She lifted her face and looked at him.

Prerna: Punish me... I did wrong... I didn't believe you...

He lifted her up by her shoulders and said with all seriousness...

Eeshwar: I'm gonna punish you... I'm really gonna punish you...

How can you not believe me??? Unnai naan avlo kashta pattu kalyana pannapramum unaku en mela sandegam varudhu na unnai epdi thandikama easy ah vidradhu???

She did not even look at his face. Her tears continued pouring down. He knelt infront of her.

Eeshwar: Ipdi ellam naan keppen nu nee nenaikriya???

Prerna looked at him without any expression.

Eeshwar: If someone has to be punished, then that's me...

Prerna: How come??? You are innocent.

Eeshwar: I should have explained at the right time... But I didn't... I thought you were never bothered about those rumors since you work on PR. That was my assistant's baby. I was there to provide welfare to the hospital. Since she worked closely, they made it up, sweetie.

I never thought my little bird would get hurt from that... Therinju irundha publish panna media house eh moodiruppen...

She smiled... He held her hand as he continued kneeling.

Eeshwar: and I didn't love you for just who you are... I loved you for where you come from and what you were made of... You are someone to be cherished Prerna... Your insecurities make you do everything better.. it was my fault to let that happen... You put a strong front all the time, that sometimes I too forget my Prerna is delicate and sweet.

Prerna: I bothered you... I distanced you..

Eeshwar: It was my fault for not being clear with you.. you know right, we both are not so good in expressing her feelings in words.. And we always show it in actions..

She nodded her head quickly.

Eeshwar: So listen to this carefully now...

As I said earlier, you are my rock... My love.. My life... There will never be someone who will replace your place in my life.. I'm not your father, not your mother to leave you in halfway.. I'm your husband... I held this hand to hold it forever.. you are going to be my wife forever and you will be children's mother.

And to clarify, I didn't talk about the babies then because I wanted it to be special.

You are a princess. You need to be pampered, cajoled and loved.

This prince is now at your service...

She knelt in front of him and hugged him.

Prerna: How can you be this good to me???

Eeshwar: I chose you as my wife the moment I saw you... En pondati kitte naan good ah illana epdi???

Prerna: Nillu nillu... You fell in love with me at first sight???

He lifted her in air and started answering her.

Eeshwar: Yes.. If it was some other girl, I wouldn't have took her to my home and spent night with her... I would have left her in hospital..

Prerna: Ohh.... Where are you taking me now???

Eeshwar: Let me show you...

He pushed a curtain in the middle of the room which revealed a large bed in the middle. She was again astonished. She noticed a different ambience in that part of the room. There were scented candles. The room was dimly lit. She understood the meaning and hugged him tighter to bury her head in his shoulders.

He slowly let her down. She tried to walk away the moment she got down.

Eeshwar: where are you running off???

Prerna: I will freshen up and come back...

He touched her bare back and she was tickled by his fingers..

Eeshwar: You don't have to..

His fingers trailed towards the knot on her neck. He teased but he didn't open it. Instead his arms circled her waist from behind.. He whispered in her ears..

Eeshwar: Didn't you ask me to punish you???

I will punish you...

Listen carefully...

Your moans will be heard by people next door... Your legs will tremble tonight.. You will beg me to stop.. I will make love to you in a way I never did before...

She pushed him away...

Eeshwar: Your punishment has been written... Where are you trying to escape???

His teeth unhooked the knot around her neck. The dress slid down and her upper body was revealed with a fancy lingerie.

Eeshwar: You're well prepared.. That's the sweetie I love...

She felt shy.. This wasn't their first time. She had already spent four years with him. She knew his approaches. She knew his touches. She knew how crazy he could turn her into. Still her shyness peeked its interest.

He walked infront of her and touched her revealed thigh area. He lifted her thigh and held her closer to him as kissed her nape. Their position was so intimate. Her one leg was in his hand while the other was on ground. She was leaning on him. His kisses were sending current in her body.

He always made sure that he left his mark near her collarbone. He did leave one this time too.

The gown completely came off of her. He was still fully dressed.

Prerna: You are dressed.

Eeshwar: Then undress me...

She slowly undressed his shirt and trousers. She always admired his body. He was never out of shape. His body portrayed his character so well.

He pushed her on the jiggly bed.

Prerna: Water bed????

Eeshwar: Yeah we almost did the deed in all kinds of bed... So for this time... Water bed...

Prerna: Shameless...

Eeshwar: You are lying on my bed... Almost half naked and calling me shameless???

Prerna: You are already half naked... Then who is the shameless here???

Eeshwar: Then let me show you what this shameless guy is capable of....

He kissed her deeply. His tongue explored her mouth and took her breath away as he teased her. He left her when her lips turned puffy. His wet lips travelled all over her body. She did not even have a time to breath. He didn't let her off easily. Her lingerie soon came off. He kept his promise by tormenting her with pleasure.

He stopped right before the deed.

Prerna: I didn't bring any kind of protection...

He chuckled...

Eeshwar: We don't need them anymore.. I waited for this day from a long time..

He started pushing himself into her. She went crazy. He explored her and she let him do his thing. She was drifting with pleasure. She reached her climax before him. Her legs were wobbly when he left her. But he turned her around and took her again. She begged him to leave him...

Eeshwar: Unnai naan thaniya vittu dhaane nee avlo feel panne???

You will never feel it again...

She was crying in pleasure and tiredness the whole night as he tossed her few more times that night. She slept really late in the night.

She opened her eyes to see the man lying on her arms in the early morning. She slowly caressed his face.

Eeshwar: Sleep... Why did you wake up???

Prerna: I'm sorry for being away from you... I really mean it...

Eeshwar: Hei pondati... You can never get away from me... Misunderstandings are quite common in every relationship. You stood by me even when you had your doubts.. That proves your love for me...

I'm blessed to fall in love with you... You tolerate me in every way. I'm not a gentle kind.. Look at your body.. Is there any place without my mark??? Do you think everyone can tolerate a person like me??? Only you can...

I know you will accompany me in everything... In my happiness and my sorrow... Matha ellarum enaku kadamai... Nee enaku vaazhkai... Naan enga enna edhe thedi odunaalum nee dhaan enaku mukkiyam...

She hugged him tighter and kissed him on his forehead...

Eeshwar: Now you are waking up the sleeping lion...

Prerna: Ask him to wake up earlier...

He had a smirk on his face as he proceeded for another round.

*Author's note: Hello makkale, since part 2 is between married couple, it had to be mature... Adhigama irundha mannichu....

Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga... Pidicha votes and comments please...

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 2.4K 68
A coddled little princess of the family A firstborn son, burdened with considerable responsibilities. A rebellious bad-boy prince, ready to wait and...
252K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
368K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
61.9K 4.6K 59
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...