Family Above Everything ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the... More

-Characters
-1
-Mansion
-Mansion
-2
-3
-4
-5
Can i?/ Decided
-6
Follow
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
-47
-48
-49
-50
-51
-52
-53
-54
-55
-56
-57
-58
-59
-60
-61
-62
Author's Note
-63
-64
-65
-66
-67
-68
-69
-70
-71
-72
-73
-74
-75
-76
-77
-78
-79
-80
Epilogue
End

Bonus Chapter

7K 560 41
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Flashbacks

.....................

A Week Later (from the day nandini came back):

Manik sat on the couch after criss crossing his legs holding his week old soon Abhay Manik Malhotra in his lap who was sleeping peacefully.... manik was creasing Abhay's hand looking at his face with a smile on his face when Neyonika came to him and sat beside manik with a smile before creasing his hair...

"Manik!"

Manik hmmed looking at Abhay with his smile intact on which Neyonika too looked at abhi asking him...

"Tumhy ksy pata tha ky nandini kahan hai?" (How did you knew about nandini's whereabouts?)

This time manik looked up at Neyonika pulling abhay close to his chest cuddling him and told Neyonika.....

"Mujhy shuru sy pata tha mama!" (I knew about it from the start mama!)

Neyonika frowned on which manik looked at his son and told his mother....

"Hospital sy anay ky baad jab apny bataya tha ky nandini is missing, that day only i started to look for her, and using my Malhotra card i found out about her staying in Denmark, she was staying there with the help of someone from our office only! But I didn't gave a damn to it! Coz the person was keeping my family safe!" (After coming from the hospital when you told me about nandini is missing.......)

"Or Aryaman ko sab kesy pata tha? Nandini ky bary mein!" (And how did Aryaman knew about nandini and everything?)

Neyonika asked again on which manik told his mother yet again....

"Mujhy nhi pata tha pehly! Us din us sy pucha to wo bata rha tha ky Soha ki identity dhundny ky laiay jab search kr rha tha tab nandini ny jo investigator appoint kiya hua tha us sy wo mila tha and by the end of all the stalking the investigator he got to know everything but he didn't told anyone about it!" (I didn't knew about it beforehand! But then that day i asked him and he told me that while looking for Soha's identity he met the investigator whuch nandini had appointed and.....)

Neyonika let out a breathe while manik again started to cuddle his son making Neyonika smile and she asked....

"Arey hamara Ayaan kidher hai?" (Where is our Ayaan?)

"Nandini ky sath room mein hai! Ata hoga mama ka chamcha!" (He is with nandini in the room! He must be coming mama ka chamcha!)

Manik rolled his eyes making Neyonika laugh and soon enough nandini was coming down with Alya and Ayaan.... and coming to his father Ayaan fall on his leg with a goofy smile on his lips which made manik smile to the fullest....

....................

MaNan's 5th Wedding Anniversary:

Manik met once more business colleague before his eyes landed on his wife who was coming out of the back door while Ayaan and Abhay walking beside her holding their mother's saree pallu.... manik smiled with love as he saw her adorned in the skin and baby pink saree he brought for her a few days ago especially for their 5th Anniversary....

Manik saw as nandini walked to ishita and hugged her mother before passing her a blushy smile.... while Ayaan and Abhay ran to play with their Cousins urf Friends....

And manik he looking at his wife for one last time walked towards the small stage and took the mic before turning it on... the loud voice of the mic turning on rang in the party arena making every face turn towards the stage...

Nandini frowned looking at manik who scratched his forehead with his nail before saying...

"Sorry for the interpretation!"

He smiled before continuing while looking at nandini...

"As you all are gathered here for my and my beautiful wife's 5th Wedding Anniversary Party, so First of all thank you to join us in this special day of ours and secondly I wanna thank my Wife, yes nandini, I wanna thank you for coming in my life!"

While saying manik started to take steps towards nandini from the stage...

"Thank you for choosing me for lifetime, I don't know what I would have been or would have done without you! You gave me this beautiful family of ours, and most importantly you gave me your heart!"

Standing in front nandini manik winked at her who was having teary eyes and continued....

"I just want to tell you I Love You Alot, Way To Much! And Will Always Love you till im am here in this world and even after the world ends, because is nothing exists! I want to have that nothing with you!"

And in the next second anndini threw her arms around manik's neck who hugged his wife with a big smile on his lips... and nandini let out a few tears still hugging him making him laugh and crease her back...

Pulling back manik kissed nandini's head cupping her face mumbling...

"I Love You Mrs. Manik Malhotra"

Nandini just held his hand and pecked his palm... manik smiled before mumbling in her ear...

"This one is for you my Wife!"

Nandini kept looking at him who took the Bluetooth mic from the waiter who was behind him and then sand holding nandini's hand in his...

Jism se rooh tak, hai tumhare nishaan
Bann gaye tum meri zindagi (manik creased nandini's hand looking down at their hands)

Jism se rooh tak, hai tumhare nishaan
Bann gaye tum meri zindagi (looking up at her with a smile manik creased her cheek with her thumb)

Jab se tum ho mile, jaan o dil hain khile
Tumse baa basta hai, har khushi (leaning down manik rubbed his nose on nandini's who slimed with him forgetting about the while arena)

Tum ho mera pyar, tumse hai qaraar
Tumko hi basaaya maine yaadon mein (manik pulled her to his locking his arms on her back making nandini go red being shy)

Tumse hai nashaa, tumse hai khumaar
Tumko hi sajaya maine khwaabon mein (nandini looked around to see everyoneand that made her hide her face in manik's chest with her blushy smile)

Tum ho mera pyar, tumse hai qaraar
Tumko hi basaaya maine yaadon mein (manik laughed while singing swinging their bodies with the rhythy of the music)

Jab mile nahin thhe tum
Naa thi khushiyan na gham
Tum mile toh badle zindagi ke yeh mausam (pulling nandini in the middle manik yet again creased her face who had her arms around his neck telling her about his feelings)

Ho sunn raha hai jo dua
Mera rab hai tujh mein
Har jagah tha kuch kam
Mila mujhe sab tujh mein (manik nuzzled in nandini's cheek who smiled with happy tears in her eyes listening to manik's words)

Raat din dekhna tujhko aadat meri
Yun tujhe chaahana hai ibaadat meri (back hugging her manik swinged their bodies together while nandini too closed her eyes feeling him close to her)

Tum ho mera pyar, tumse hai qaraar
Tumko hi basaaya maine yaadon mein (holding her hand and waist with his either hand manik danced with nandini who happily danced with her husband)

Tumse hai nashaa, tumse hai khumaar
Tumko hi sajaya maine khwaabon mein (nandini kept looking at him as they danced and manik sang just like the whole arena looked at the couple with adoration in their eyes)

Tum ho mera pyar, tumse hai qaraar
Tumko hi basaaya maine yaadon mein (manik smiled nuzzling in her cheek making her laugh with happiness and love)

Jism se rooh tak, hai tumhare nishaan
Bann gaye tum meri zindagi (stopping their swinging bodies manik stood their locking his hands on her back looked at her woth all the love he had for her)

Nandini smiled and as the song ended... she pulled out the Bluetooth from his ear and mumbled...

"You are going to be a father again Husband!"

The whole arena was clapping for the damce and the song if the couple but manik got happily shocked with the news his wife broke to her... he kept looking at nandini with a happy face who nodded her head and manik took her in a bone crushing hug before thay listened their sons voice as manan broke apart and picked up Ayaan and Abhay respectively in their arms who came running to them.... they eyes locked with each out and a happy smile on their lips....

....................

Vani & Dia's day of birth:

Manik smiled standing outside the nursery in the hospital and looking inside from the mirror with his one hand wrapped around nandini's shoulder who was standing leaning to manik...

"They are so small manik!"

Manik hmmed with a smile as the duo saw their twin girls laying in the cardel sleeping peacefully.... manik looked down at nandini who too looked up at manik who pecked her lips saying...

"Thank you for another precious gift!"

Nandini just hugged him with a smile and manik too hugged her as they again looked at their daughter's when nandini spoke...

"I am missing my sons now!"

Manik chuckled and said...

"Me too, tomorrow we will be going back to them!"

Nandini hmmed and they kept standing there for a while before walking back to their room....

Manik sat on the couch in the living room of Malhotra Mansion with nandini beside him holding Vani in his arms as nandini was holding Dia in hers.... and soon enough they listened their Sons voice who ran to them from the stairs as they came down with Navya...

Abhay and Ayaan ran to their parents and Abhay standing on the couch hugged his father locking his arms around manik's neck and Ayaan sat beside Nandini and the duo looked at their sisters with a big smile...

"Mama she is so small! And she too!"

Ayaan spoke holding Dia's fingers on which nandini told Ayaan...

"They have names Ayaan, She is Dia, and She is Vani!"

Saying so nandini looked at Abhay who had his chin on manik's shoulder and he looked at Vani saying...

"They my sisters?"

Nandini nodded her head when they the cute family of 6 looked at Aryaman who was holding the camera and he spoke....

"Hey people look over here!"

And he captured the beautiful family in his camera with Ayaan hugged his mother sitting on the side holding Dia's small hand and abhay looking at the camera with his chin on manik's shoulder... manik holding Vani in his arms securely with his chest and nandini holding Dia with her one arm around Abhay...

...................

So even the Epilogue is given!
Completing the incomplete stories... before I resume the one which are on hold...
So yes how was it?
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 893 29
what will happen when a fairy tales love turn into nightmare Nandini a girl whose never shade a tears of Pain is now only living in pain manik Ma...
244K 13.2K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
158K 8K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
86.5K 6.6K 18
This story is continuation of ties that binds. Younger clan and manan's life after 8 years. How will it be? When they all will hit adulting. Story...