[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

By FiqVengerz

โ€ข CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG โ€ข ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 45

1.2K 20 7
By FiqVengerz

For the past five months, you had been training with your elemental powers and you were getting better at controlling it, especially the fire elemental.

But Natasha never let the trainings distracted you from the need to learn.

Knowledge is crucial, people.

She finally got a yes from you to be homeschooled and she found teachers to come to the compound.

And with your rage that easily grew, Bruce stepped forward to help you with it and the method he used for Hulk was pretty useful for you too.

It became serious when Peter accidentally ate all your chocolate bars in the fridge after he got back from school.

You literally chased him around the compound and he even had to use his web shooter to stop you as your eyes turned red from the rage.

But it didn't stop you until Natasha rushed back from SHIELD HQ when she got a call from Sam and he said that no one could stop you from burning the compound park.

Peter had to hide behind Natasha as she put her hands on her hips while giving you the mom glare.

Yep, she never got scared of your powers, even though she knew well it was lethal to her. And because of that, your body seemed to know to back down.

You put off the fireball in your hands and huffed as you crossed your arms.

"Stop it, y/n. This is getting ridiculous. It's just chocolate bars." Natasha said as you gave a sharp glare at the brunette boy.

"No, it's not! It's mine! I even wrote my name on it so that uncle Pietro and uncle Sam don't eat it thinking that it's everyone's snack." You defended.

Natasha turned around and looked at the young man behind her, "Peter, did you eat the chocolate bars even though you saw y/n's name on it?"

"I- uhh- yeah I did." He stuttered.

"Why did you do that?" Natasha asked with a glare.

"I- I was nervous about my science project's presentation!"

Natasha sighed and shook her head at the two teens. She somehow also took Peter under her wing besides Tony who acted like his father but didn't want to admit it.

Before Natasha could say anything, Tony landed near the three of you in his Iron Man suit with a huge box in his hand.

"Here, princess. I went to buy this for you so that you won't burn my property and also the spider boy, even though he deserves it."

"Stark, what the hell?!" Natasha scoffed at his humor.

"What? And uhh- another delivery will arrive in half an hour." He said as he handed you the box.

Your eyes shone when you looked into the box. Dozens of chocolate bars made you smile again. Peter tried to take a peek into it but you shoved the box away from him with a huff.

"You need to stop spoiling my daughter, Stark."

"Nope, never."

Natasha sighed.

"Alright, are you happy now?" She asked.

You grinned and nodded.

"I'm gonna go back to the HQ. And I think you have a meditation session with auntie Wanda, right detka?"

You hummed, still looking at the bars in the box excitedly.

It was just you and the chocolate bars against the world.

After you hid all the chocolate bars in your room, you went to Wanda's room to join her to meditate.

It was also another approach that Natasha suggested to calm your temper down and increase your ability to relax and focus.

"Uhh, sweetie, where does that come from?"

You frowned with your eyes closed before you opened it and looked at what Wanda's eyes darted at.

You panicked and wriggled yourself to escape when you realized what was underneath you.

"Auntie Wanda, help!"

But all the witch did was chuckle. You felt betrayed and she kept laughing seeing you panicked over the thing you sat on.

"Relax honey, I think you just unlocked a new elemental."

She approached you and you tried to stay calm as she bent herself and poked the thing you sat on.

"It's a water bubble, and it floats." She giggled, "Bruce already briefed us when you got the fire elemental that this might happen, the opposite of it, a water elemental."

"I have five elementals now? Holy sh-"

"No cuss word, y/n." She warned and you grinned with an apology.

The water bubble suddenly popped and you fell on your butt with a grunt before Wanda helped you up.

"Do you want to explore more on your newfound power?" She asked excitedly.

You nodded.

"Alright, maybe we should move this to the park. At least my room will not turn to a sea later."

You laughed and both of you went down to the park.

"Uncle Thor! I have new powers!" You shouted when you saw him wandering.

"Hey! Little Romanoff! What did you say? New powers?!"

"Mhm. I can control water now!" You said excitedly.

"Odin's beard. Natasha would be shocked to hear that. She wouldn't be expected to be this soon." He said.

"Yeah, the carpet in my room is soaked right now." Wanda teased.

"When will mama come home? I want to show her."

"Soon, love. She will be back with Steve in an hour or two." Wanda replied.

"Okay."

You continued to train with your water elemental and it was so much more fun than the fire one.

Peter soon joined you and he was more excited than you were. And when Tony saw you trying to shoot the targets with water from your fingers from the window of the lab, he quickly left his work behind and went down.

He called up for another party because of it and said it was crucial. Well, which party doesn't?

"Are you done? It's already late and we'll miss dinner with our girl if we don't go now." Steve said as he entered Natasha's office.

They were currently at SHIELD HQ in New York after Fury asked them to come.

Even though they were Avengers, they were still needed here, mostly to lead some missions with the senior agents, using their experiences to teach them so they can pass it down.

Natasha was in front of her laptop, still reading on the mission report that one of the agents sent to her a while ago.

"Just a minute. I'm on the last page and I'm done." She replied.

Steve pulled the chair in front of her desk and sat on it.

After about five minutes of Steve patiently waiting for her lover, Natasha finally closed her laptop, getting ready to go back home to her baby.

"Alright, let's go." She said, grabbing her coat and taking Steve's hand.

"Wait."

Natasha stopped her feet and turned back to the super soldier.

He leant down and gave a sweet kiss on her lips which made the redhead's cheeks flushed.

"Geez, you still shy when I'm doing that?"

"Shut up, Rogers. Now let's go."

Steve smirked and they both went to Natasha's Corvette to drive back to the compound.

"Babe."

Steve hummed as he took a glance on her on the passenger seat beside him before focused back on the road.

"I think it's time to tell y/n about us." She said.

"Are you sure? You don't have to push yourself, I'm okay if you're not ready. Plus, I kinda love the challenge. You know, when we sneaked kisses like teenagers when y/n was around. And the time when you need to make sure y/n will not come into your room in the middle of the night for us to make love-"

"Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there, Rogers." Natasha said with her face now was as red as her hair.

He smirked and she groaned.

"I'm gonna get you back at that."

"We'll see."

This was not the Steve she knew as she was always the one who teased him. Now he seemed more confident with the redhead being his lover.

After 20 minutes full of teasing, they arrived as Steve parked in the hangar. Natasha asked FRIDAY where you were and the AI told her that you were still at the park.

They both made their way to the park and she smiled widely when she saw your figure.

"MOMMY!" You shouted as you saw her.

You ran to her like you hadn't seen her for weeks even though it was just only a few hours.

"Hey my baby. Why are you so excited to see me, huh? It's not like I'm away for weeks." She chuckled before she pressed her lips on your temple.

"What? I can't miss my own mommy now?" You said.

She raised an eyebrow, "Did you make trouble again, detka?"

You gasped, "How dare you think of your baby like that, mommy?!"

"See, you haven't called me mommy three times in a row for years!"

Steve chuckled beside her and she elbowed him.

Wanda walked closer to you three with a chuckle, "You are excited, huh y/n?"

"Yes!"

"What are you excited for, princess?" Steve asked.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let me show you." You pulled away from Natasha and took a few steps back.

"FRIDAY, release the dummies!" You instructed and instantly, robot dummies were up in the air flying around the park.

You smirked and shot a glance to your confused mother before you held up your palm and created a water ball.

You shot the dummies precisely and in a matter of minutes, they were all scattered on the ground with some hints of sparks on their bodies.

After you were proud of what you showed, you formed the floating water bubble again and sat comfortably on it as you looked at your mother and your uncle's faces.

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE WATER POWERS NOW?!"

"This is my favourite one to be honest." You said with a grin.

"You did great, baby." Natasha said proudly.

A thought came to your mind but you were hesitant to ask. You collected all the bravery in you but before you could say what was in your mind, numerous notification sounds were heard around you.

They all pulled out their phones and looked at the text they received at the same time.

"Fury called for a meeting. SOS." Steve said as they all nodded.

Your face changed but not enough for them to sense it. You knew it was a call for an upcoming mission again.

But of course not your mother. She knew well how you felt about when she received this.

"You guys go first. I'll be there in a minute." She said and they all nodded before they left her with you.

"Mama-"

"I know, baby. I'm sorry." She said before she kissed you on the head.

It had been two hours and all you did while waiting for them to pass the time was watching a movie.

A knock was heard when the movie was going to end in 30 minutes. You paused the movie and the door was pushed open.

"Detka, it's mama."

"Come on in. I'm just watching a movie."

She closed the door and sat on your bed. She didn't say anything except she joined you as she slipped under the covers, watching the movie with you as you continued it.

You snuggled with her as you put your head on her shoulder and she wrapped her arm around you with the laptop that was now on her lap.

Neither of you nor her said anything during the movie. It was almost like nothing happened when all Natasha had in her head was how to say it to you.

The movie ended and she closed the laptop and put it on the nightstand.

"I love you baby, so so much." She said as she kissed your temple.

"How long?" You asked, knowing what this exactly meant.

Natasha sighed heavily, "I don't know. More than two weeks, I suppose."

"Can you not go?" You asked with tears already pooling in your eyes.

"You know I can't."

"But I want you here. With me. Please mama-"

"I'm sorry, malishka. You know I will not go if I'm allowed to, but I'm needed in this mission. It's my job, detka."

"Can I go then? I can help you." You asked.

"What? No! It's dangerous, y/n. And I'm not willing to see you hurt. You will stay home with Tony, Rhodey, Peter and Sam."

"Please, I wanna go. I can help you. I can control my powers now like you wanted me to. Please mommy-"

"No, y/n. I won't risk your life for this, you know that. I have to do it because it's my job, not because I want to do it for fun!" She said sternly with her voice raised slightly.

The tears finally ran down to your cheeks and Natasha immediately pulled you into her chest.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm really sorry. I don't mean to be angry with you. It's just, I can't lose you again, and if it's on me, I won't forgive myself. You are the most precious person in my life. No one will ever replace you."

You sobbed in her chest and she held you tightly. When your sob died down, she pulled away and wiped the stained tears on your cheeks with her thumb.

"Do you want to sleep with mommy tonight?" She asked.

In her surprise, you shook your head and her expression changed. But she didn't want to push you.

"Okay." She said sadly, "But I want to cuddle you until you fall asleep, alright."

You nodded and went into your sleeping position.

"Good night my baby. I love you so much."

You hummed.

Posted on 2nd January 2022

Edited on 24th November 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.2K 84
- BEING EDITED - Everybody has a chapter of their story they don't want others to read. (Costia has a whole book) - Costia was raised to be a killer...
34.1K 818 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
228K 6.8K 50
'๐š ๐š˜๐š , ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ.' '๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
228K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...