An Interracial Story: Jungle...

By loveleetee

Jaida Williams becomes a secretary after graduating from college. But working at Royson & Manning is no walk... More

An Interracial Story: Jungle Fever
Chapter Two: Satisfied
Chapter Three: All you'll ever be..
Chapter Four: Souled
Chapter Five: You're Back?
Chapter Six: Seduction.
Chapter Seven: Last Try
Chapter Eight: Life Stresses
Chapter Nine: Mad BLACK Woman
Chapter Ten: W H O R E
Chapter Eleven: A Great Thing
Chapter Twelve: indecisive
Chapter 13: Give up
Chapter Fourteen: I need you..
Chapter Fifteen: Worth it
Chapter Sixteen: New Chocolate
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Untitled Part 18
Chapter 19: Old Me

Chapter 20: The Proposition

610 38 22
By loveleetee

KELSON

I sped through the streets, frustrated. I sacrificed so much to be with Jaida and she just seemed so...so..so ungrateful. If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't have half the things she acquired. I understand she doesn't like things thrown back at her, but at least show some appreciation. This is what pushed me away from Bella, the ungrateful, bratty, entitled attitude.

I pulled up to the Marriott and handed the valet my keys;

"Let me get the penthouse suite please." I said as I approached the desk, I was sweating with frustration. I didn't even get to take my suit off before Jaida jumped down my throat.

"Nice to see you too, Kelson." The small brunette behind the desk smirked at me.

I couldn't remember how I knew her, but I use to come here a lot when I was with Bella. Hell, I came here with Jaida.

"You too." I smiled.

Her small round face didn't smile back, "You never called me back after that one time." She said as she typed away at her computer.

"I'm sorry...." I searched for her name tag across her large round breast, "Dana. You know how crazy life can be."

She sighed, "Or your wife can be." She looked like she thought she caught me in a lie, I never hid being married from anyone I slept with.

I leaned on the counter, and used my index finger to signal for her to lean in as well. She leaned closer to my face, with just an inch separating us, I whispered to her sternly, "Do your fucking job, Dana, before you lose it."

She gasped, quickly retreating back. She put the key on the counter, "There's no penthouses available, floor 3, room 314." She said dryly.

"Thank you, sweetheart." I smirked, and grabbed the key off the counter, "I have a guest coming, when they arrive, send them up." I ordered.

I entered the elevator, more annoyed than before. I'm sure there was a room available but what I know about women, they can be so bitter. I didn't care about the room. To be honest, it's better I stay in a regular room. A penthouse would leave Jaida suspicious if it ever came up.

As I entered the room, it had two queen beds, a medium sized flat screen and not much of a view. I threw my blazer one of the beds and flopped onto my back on the other one. I just needed to get away, relax and for once, not be stressed. I saw a bottle of tequila in the mini bar, and drank it straight in one shot. The burn coated my throat and chest, the warmth of the alcohol was.. comforting.

Moments later, I heard a knock on the door, I looked through the peephole before opening it.

"Are you calling me to give me my..."

Before Olivia could finish, I grabbed her by her throat and threw her against my wall kissing her deeply. She pushed me off, and shut the door.

"Are you drunk?" She asked, with a face I couldn't read.
"Why do you want me to stop?" I asked, hovering over her.

She paused for a moment before kissing me again, moaning into my mouth. I ran my hand up her thigh, squeezing hard making her moan again. The black silk slip dress she wore was just long enough to brush the tops of her knees with a long slit along the side. I picked her up, pushing her up against the wall, kissing her passionately. This felt good, this felt...simple.

JAIDA

As always, I was left with my newborn after another one of Kelson's tantrums. He had no right to treat me like he did, then gaslight me like I'm the bad guy. I ate at the table alone after putting our daughter to bed, while he probably was resting peacefully at some bougie hotel. I was so sick of his shit, he can't even be a man and stay while we work through our problems. But this is my karma, I've been thinking about my decisions a lot lately, and him acting like this must be the universe finally telling me, I'm getting what I deserve. I thought our last break up established healthy boundaries, respectful communication, but it's clear that again, I was wrong about him. Some days, there's the man I love and other days it feels like I'm with a complete stranger.

But we have a child together, and I want her to grow up in a stable household. I need to be stable, there's days I feel super guilty for having a child while in this position.

I went upstairs and set a bath to calm myself down. These days I'm anxious, sad, on edge all time. I was so happy to be a mom, but its exhausting and I didn't expect to be in this shit alone. When I wake up in the morning, Kelson, predictable as he is will be here with something expensive to bribe me for forgiveness again and the cycle will continue. Am I a bad mother for exposing my child to a toxic environment, will this affect her self-worth in the future...wait, I'm spiralling again. I rested in the tub for almost an hour hoping for a text from Kelson or a sign from God that I was making the right choices. Neither came. I went to bed cold, shrivelled and with my women intuition on fire.

I woke up to the sound of crying, I got up and did my mommy routine with Jania. She was my one bit of joy in my days, I got no callbacks on the jobs I applied for, which left me feeling discouraged and like I'd be under Kelsons thumb. He even walked out with the gift he had purchased me, taking things back before I even possess them is how he moves and I needed to act accordingly.

KELSON

I woke up in the morning sore, and with a headache. Last night made me feel like my younger self, in the best way. I was over the back and forth with Jaida. I was not going to beg for her forgiveness. Maybe things are falling apart for a reason. She's not the same independent woman I once knew, I take accountability for that. I spoiled her rotten and now she's ruining the crop.

I rolled over to see Olivia getting dressed.

"In a rush?" I asked. She looked beautiful, flushed, glowing from the sweat from our rounds of passion.

"I just assumed you want me to leave right after." She said, she sounded almost nervous.

"Why would I want you to leave?" I asked.

"I don't know what are we doing here? First you're pissed cause I blackmailed you, then you call me over, I come expecting my money and you have sex with me. I don't know what angle you're playing." She explained, "I still want my money."

"If money is what you want, money is what you'll get. I'll give you 10K a month, and we'll just keep having casual sex. You keep your mouth shut and I'll keep the money coming. Deal?" I asked, this proposition worked for me. I'd call her when I need her, she won't make Jaida none the wiser, I'll relieve my stress and maybe then I can be a better man.

She hesitated before nodding, "Sounds good to me, for the record, I'm not a prostitute."

I chuckled, "Never said you were. I'll paypal you the first 10K, the rest will be cash."

"So, when will I see you again?" She asked, slipping on her coat.

"When I call you." I concluded before laying back into the bed.

She rolled her eyes, and headed to the door. I went back to sleep, deciding I deserved the day off.

JAIDA

It started with just one night, then Kelson was gone for almost a week now. Not returning since our fight, no text, no flowers. I tried calling his cell and got directed straight to voicemail, I called his office and his secretary explained they hadn't seen him either. I was beginning to get worried, it's one thing to be mad at me, but to abandon your child is wild to me. That guilt came creeping back in, feeling like maybe I pushed him too far this time. But, I had a right to decide how I want to be treated and vocalize that, and any man that can't handle something as simple as that, is not a man for me.

My doorbell rang as I was feeding Jania this Thursday morning, it was the 6th day Kelson hadn't been around. My heart fluttered with nerves, hoping it was him but also ancious about another argument.

"Hey girl! I just came to check up on you." Olivia vocalized.

I hadn't seen her since that day at the office. It was refreshing to have some company.

"I appreciate that, Liv. Come on in." I stepped aside for her to come in.

"I love your heels," I smiled seeing her red bottom heels.

"Thank you, it was a gift." She smiled.

"Ouu from who?" I exclaimed needing something to distract me from the havoc that was my relationship.

"Just this new guy, nothing serious." She shrugged as we walked to the couch.

I sat with Jania in my arms, babbling and pulling at my hair.

"Well at least one of us is having a decent love life." I sighed.

"What's going on, girl?" She rubbed my arm in concern.

"I don't know, things have been so different since the baby. Admittedly, I'm more cranky but that is from lack of sleep. Kelson has no excuse to be as grumpy as he is." I explained.

"You want my advice?" She asked.

I nodded, "Sure."

"Leave him. You can do soo much better, girl. You're beautiful and young and have so much going for you. You do not need that man." She said.

"I know, but I do love him." I paused, "I want a family and I wanted it with him... so bad." I said as my voice cracked.

"It's your choice, girl. I'm here for you either way. I'm just saying, you're better than this." She concluded.

Maybe she was right. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Committing to finishing this book this year, hopefully this month. Sorry ya'll I'm trash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 2 33
Life is all about experiences. Experiencing situations, experiencing different places, things and most importantly, experiencing people. We experienc...
28.2K 1.6K 19
She fell first, but... She fell harder. ❤
488 16 5
Sognia Jabri is 20 years young in her Junior year of college and it's the last place she wants to be. As a dancer and aspiring fashion designer, her...
3.6K 164 26
just read. I'm not really good at writing these. contains explicit content.