Shigaraki Adopts a Child

By november_june

when sent grocery shopping, Tomura Shigaraki didn't expect to come back home with a little girl! Oh no, guess... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
17
18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 12

384 17 2
By november_june

Shigaraki woke up in a cold sweat once again. Another dream of his past, another nightmare about Tori. They have been getting more and more frequent. Shigaraki looked at his clock that read three forty. He sat up and took some more painkillers and washed it down with water. He then got up and walked over to his desk.

It hurt to type with his stab wounds, but Shigaraki endured. He stared intensely at the picture of Tori's mother on the screen. He grit his teeth. What exactly was she doing with Tori? What did she want with her?

He then thought about planning out his revenge on the Hero Killer Stain but he didn't have much to plan. He was just going to release some nomus, see what happens, raise chaos and come out on top. He was going to bury that Hero Killer in the dirt, he was going to wreck his pride and give the Lueage more publicity than Stain would ever get.

Shigaraki leaned back in his chair, taking in a deep breath and closing his eyes. No, his main goal right now is to find out more about Tori's past so he can bring that bitch that called herslef Tori's mother down. He knew something big was going on, but what? What happened to Tori that made her forget everything when she escaped? What were they planning to do with her when they had her? Shigaraki was sick of being in the dark, not know what was going on.

He put on his coat and walked out to the bar. He looked at the address he wrote down and left, determined to at least find out the answer to one of his questions.

~

To Shigaraki's surprise, they had expected him. They let him inside and he followed the maid cautiously. He sat down and waited impatiently for Mrs. Eto to enter the office. She entered in a nightgown covered with a robe. She somehow looked as if she was going to a ball besides the clothing.

"So you guys really do watch us. Why do you even bother? I bet you know who we are, why not turn us in?" Shigaraki questioned, speaking first so he could feel like the dominant one. Tori's mother sat down without a word.

"Because that would mean the discovery of my daughter of course. Now, why did you decide to pay me a visit?" The woman was well composed and sounded as if they were doing small talk. "Would you like some tea? Cookies perhaps?" The blond maid offered. She was one of the few people who knew about Mrs. Eto's business. "No, all I want is for this bitch to tell me what she wants with Tori." Shigaraki growled. Tori's mother didn't even show a sign of shock as Shigaraki snapped at her. "Why are you even letting me talk to you? It's awfully suspicious since we aren't even at a stalemate!" He added.

"Sure, I'll tell you, I do have the upper hand anyways. I'm a simple business woman that follows the laws, and you're a villain who just tried killing the number one hero. It's quite simple, my reason for wanting her back: she's my only daughter." Tori's mother explained. "Bullshit!" Shigaraki slammed his fist. He winced, but his father's hand covered it up. But that wasn't enough to hide it from Mrs. Eto's eyes.

"You seem weaker than before, I heard you were shot four times. You must be in no condition to fight, why risk coming over here?" Mrs. Eto wondered as Shigaraki cussed to himself. "I know you are doing something to her! She had no memory when we first found her and she had no memory when I found her again! Tell me what your doing to her!" Shigaraki yell at the woman, decaying the desk. He got so angry he forgot to control his quirk. Mrs. Eto sat there, staring at him, indifferent as she sipped her tea.

"Hm, fine, I'll tell you the real reason. Again, I do have the upper hand anyways." The woman took another sip of tea. "She's my experiment, that's why. She was my very first success. Now calm down if you want to hear the details." Mrs. Eto answered. Shigaraki couldn't believe how cocky she was. The woman was so confident and so forward, as if she thought he was some dull villain who she could blackmail any moment and he would listen. But Shigaraki wasn't that stupid, from his point of view Shigaraki had the upper hand after he heard what Tori's mom had to say. He calmly sat back down and waited for her to continue. "Start with telling me why Tori keeps losing her memory." Shigaraki told Tori's mother.

"Oh, that revolting name again! How dare you even name someone else's child. Anyways, that's easy to answer, it's because of the quirk of my favorite maid over there. I'm not going to go into the details, but her quirk wiped out the girl's memory whenever she activates it. Just to help my daughter from saying anything to the wrong people. But it seems to have been doing a poor job, now that you found me." Tori's mom explained, then taking another sip before continuing.

"You must see this as a villain that our world and society is in great need of correction. Well that's what I'm doing here. I'm making a way to correct society and it's flaws, starting with quirks." She continued. Shigaraki already had the pieces put together. "You found a way to get rid of quirks." Shigaraki said. Mrs. Eto nodded.

"Indeed, though we do have a competitor, we were the ones to first figure out how to permenetly get rid of quirks, and if I'm right about how the our competition is doing it, we're doing it without quirks, the purest way to rid of them." Shigaraki had no idea who the competition was, but he listened quietly anyways.

"Society has changed a lot, most of it not for the good, starting with quirks. Such vile things, yet, as you saw how I used mine and my maid's, very helpful. But it would be best if quirks would be completely ridden from this world. Yes, back before quirks there was violence, but not a dangerous and life-threatening as today's daily violence." The woman continued on explaining. "Ugh and don't get me stared on the mutant types. It's making us more monster than human." She set down her tea, that now had to be carried on a tray that the blond maid held with her desk in dust.

Shigaraki scratched his neck. Mrs. Eto observed him as he itched. "I see quirks have effected you more negatively than positively. It must make your skin dry and itchy, yes I saw, it's a wonderful quirk, but is it really worth being uncomfortable in your own skin?" Shigaraki paused. How bold of her to talk about his own quirk! But he couldn't help but agree a little, still, quirks are what get the job done. Shigaraki stood up and started walking out.

"I guess I hit a sensitive spot, it was nice chatting but next time I would really like you to bring my daughter back to me." Shigaraki heard Mrs. Eto call before he slammed the door.

~

Shigaraki called Kurogiri to teleport him back to the bar. He concluded that whoever was watching him didn't know exactly where they lived, and Shigaraki wanted to keep it that way.

"Tomura Shigaraki what were you doing out so late?" Kurogiri asked, but he didn't really expect an answer. "I had a visit with Tori's mother." Shigaraki answered. Kurogiri was shocked, how did he get out? What did the talk about? "What information did you get?" Kurogiri pushed, not sure if his master would answer again, he looked like he was in a bad mood. "Everything I needed." Shigaraki answered before going back to his room. Kurogiri didn't quite know what he meant, but decided to get ready for the day since he wasn't going to fall back asleep.

Shigaraki took more painkillers. He thought constantly, not wanting to go back to bed. He wanted to plan out a way to get rid of that nasty woman. He had all the information he needed, thanks to the woman's haughtiness, she foolishly told him what he wanted.

But first, Shigaraki had to deal with the Hero Killer, man that guy was a real pain. It almost bothered him as much as All Might bothered him.

~

Shigaraki's plan had failed. The Hero Killer was getting more attention then ever. He cussed to himself as two new villains sat in his bar. "So, what are we planning to do? What's the plan, hand man?" The man named Dabi asked. Shigaraki sipped at his drink.

"We're going to attack those UA brats again. But this time we need to snag one." Shigaraki answered. "Oh~ do we get to torture 'em? Will I get to cut 'em? Oh tell me Shigaraki!" The schoolgirl Toga smiled enthusiastically as she waved her knife, making fake stabbing motions.

"No, we want him to join us. I have a feeling we can get him onto our side. He's very powerful, you saw him win at the UA Sports Festival." Shigaraki explained.

"Ah, you mean-" Dabi was interrupted by a crash from Tori's room. "What was that, Shigaraki? You hiding stuff from us? You know that's not good for business to keep secrets from your coworkers." Dabi asked suspiciously. Shigaraki didn't know what to say, so he simply told Kurogiri to check it out.

"It's none of your business, and certainly has nothing to do with what we are doing." Shigaraki said. Dabi was not satisfied, but let it slide.

~

After the meeting, Dabi looked at at Toga. "Hey wanna see what the hand man's hiding?" He asked Toga, who smiled psychoticly. "You read my mind! Whatever it is I want to cut it up!" Toga licked her lips, giddy with curiosity.

They went around the building to see aproximently when the noise came from. They found a small window on the second floor. "That must be it. If you stand on my shoulders you can take a peek." Dabi said as he squat down so Toga can step into his shoulders. "Okay but no looking up my skirt you perv!" Toga teased as Dabi stood back up.

Dabi rolled his eyes. "Why does everyone think I'm a pervert or a pedophile! I may be a anarchist and serial killer but I don't go that low." Dabi muttered, but Toga was too busy peeking into the window to hear Dabi. "Holy Stain, Dabi, you gotta see this!" Toga called down to Dabi.

"I can't, you would have to lift me up." Dabi called up to Toga. "Go climb that ladder over there, you can parcore it, right?" Toga suggested. Dabi let Toga down and climbed up the latter in order to jump to the window's ledge. "Wow you're way better than I thought!" Toga yelled up as Dabi looked in.

~

Tori was busy drawing. She stayed in her room after the guests left. She was in trouble for raising suspicion when she accidentally fell off her bed.

Tap tap tap

Tori looked at the tiny window in her room. There was a familiar man sitting there. How did he get up there? Tori curiously opened the window.

May I help y- oh! You're that pedophile! Mister Dabi, right?" Tori smiled as the man frowned. "I'm not a pedophile!" Dabi sighed. Tori's smile widened. "My dad says that's what pedophiles say. Anyways, why are you here? Want to come in? I'm worried you'll fall! Oh! Who's down there?" Tori overwhelmed Dabi with questions as she waved to Toga. Tori had learned to call Shigaraki her dad whenever speaking to people who aren't Shigaraki or Kurogiri.

"That's Toga, and no, I can't fit through the window. But I'm perfectly balanced on this ledge." Dabi said. Tori moved her hand past Dabi to wave to Toga. "HI MISS TOGA! NICE TO MEET YOU!" Tori yelled, making Dabi's ears hurt.

"Anyways is Shigaraki really your dad or something? Why are you hanging out with a guy like him? Did he kidnap you? You can be honest, I won't snitch." Dabi asked. Tori was shocked to hear that the man knew Shigaraki. "DABI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU KNOW EACH OTHER OR SOMETHING?!" Toga yelled up to Dabi. Dabi ignored her.

"Oh, he's not my real dad but he didn't kidnap me, I followed him home! Well, the first time I did but the second time Shigaraki brought me here because I fainted or something. How do you know him?" Tori confused Dabi even more.

"We will be working together now." Dabi answered, forcing himself not to ask all the questions running though his head.

"Oh! Are you a villain too? Are you the people who were here just a little bit ago? You don't hurt people, right? Shigaraki has hurt some people, like a week ago, but he didn't kill anyone." Dabi was supposed Tori was fine with living with a man that she knew what a villain.

"Yeah. I hurt people too." Dabi answered belatenly. Tori was a little shocked, but ran to grab her colorful string.

"Can we be friends since you'll be here more often? I want to make friendship bracelets! I made some for Kurogiri and Shigaraki, but they don't wear them! Can Toga come up too?" Tori asked. Dabi looked back down to Toga, who was standing there waiting impatiently.

"No, not today. We have to go now, hand man would probably kill me if he saw me talking with you. I have to go now, see ya!" Dabi waved as he jumped down to the fire escape and climbed down the latter. Tori pouted but waved goodbye and closed her window.

~

Tori was done with her friendship bracelet when Shigaraki came in. "Why are you making another one of those? I told you, I don't wear girly bracelets." Shigaraki pointed at the tri-colored bracelet of blue, purple, and black. Tori hid it away from him. "It's not for you! I have a new friend who's going to wear my bracelets unlike you and Kurogiri." Tori stuck her tounge out at Shigaraki.

"Kurogiri wears his, it's just under his sleeve. Anyways, Kurogiri is ordering pizza what do you want?" Shigaraki asked. Tori got up from the ground. "Pepperoni with lots of cheese pretty please!" Tori answered. "You don't need to beg!" Shigaraki scowled as he left the room.

~

"Hey can you give this to our guests when they come? Don't look in it!" Tori asked as she gave Shigaraki an envelope. She skipped off before Dabi and Toga came for the meeting.

Shigaraki suspiciously opened it, disobeying Tori's order. In the envelope was the friendship bracelet and a drawing of Dabi. Before Shigaraki could verbally react, Dabi and Toga stormed in. "Hey handy man! Hey misty!" Toga sang. Shigaraki threw the envelope on the bar.

"For you, Dabi." Shigaraki muttered. Dabi looked confused. "Giving me gifts? I'm sorry crusty I can't except your feelings." Dabi smirked. Shigaraki stood there silently, waiting for Dabi to open it. Dabi rolled his eyes and opened the envelope. His face grew more serious once he knew what was going on.

"So you've met Tori." Shigaraki stated. Dabi nodded and Toga looked guilty. "Hey man, you shouldn't keep things like that a secret. We were suspicious so we checked it out, simple as that." Dabi explained. Shigaraki stared at him with intensity.

"I'll make this clear: see her behind my back again and I'll kill you, got that?" Shigaraki calmed down and sat back in his chair. "Kurogiri, tell Tori she's grounded for talking to strangers. She has to stay in the bar after they leave, and make sure to lock and cover up that window." Shigaraki ordered Kurogiri, who nodded and left the room. Shigaraki took a sip of his drink.

"Aw, so I don't get to hang out with her? I really wanted to see her bleed, just a little bit. I was even going to ask permission first!" Toga pouted.

~

Tori was bored out of her mind. There was nothing to do in the bar. "Hey Kurogiri, can we play tea party?" Tori asked. Shigaraki was out and Tori knew Kurogiri had a soft spot for her.

"Very well, I'll start boiling the water." Kurogiri agreed. Tori rushed to get her three favorite dolls: one was a dragon Shigaraki had won her at a carnival, the second was a farm girl with the prettiest red hair, and the other was a doll that Kurogiri made for Tori that looked like Shigaraki. It even had a little hand that could attach and search from his moody face. Tori liked that one because it made her feel safe when Shigaraki couldn't be with her. She usually brought it to school, hidden in her bookbag.

"At least this Shigaraki isn't a party pooper!" Tori pouted as Kurogiri poured the tea into two cups. The rest he pretends to pour. "You know he was just worried, not everyone is as nice as me and Shigaraki, and we aren't even that nice." Kurogiri explained as he sipped the tea. It was a little too hot so Kurogiri told Tori to let it cool down.

"Nu-uh you guys are the nicest! Well, at least to me..." There was an awkward pause. "Kurogiri, why do you hurt people? Why do you want to kill All Might?" Tori wondered. Kurogiri set his cup down.

"I simply do what Tomura Shigaraki and his master tell me. I want him to reach his goal that his master has set for him. I don't enjoy hurting others, but it's all for Tomura Shigaraki. You see, he was very young when his sensei found him and took him in. Tomura Shigaraki sees his sensei as his father, and so he wants to live up to his sensei's expectations and make him proud. This means he has to kill All Might to make his master proud." Kurogiri explained.

"But why can't Shigaraki's sensei be proud of him already? I think Shigaraki is cool even if he doesn't kill All Might." Tori said as she made the dolls drink their imaginary tea. "It's too complicated for you to really understand." Kurogiri sighed.

"Are you going to make me kill someone too? What do you expect from me?" Tori asked. Kurogiri sighed again. "No, you don't have to kill anybody, and I'm not the person to say what we expect from you but for now I guess we expect you to get good grades and not tell anyone about us." Kurogiri answered. "Now drink your tea, it's getting cold." Tori nodded obediently and took a sip.

~Thank you for reading!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.4K 10
This story contains very mature themes. I don't own characters or pictures in this story.
109K 1K 32
Platonic yandere My Hero Academia oneshots all throughout the month of November! All prompts used were taken from the prompt list created by @your-ya...
47.1K 2.7K 56
After an enormous battle between heroes and villains, Izuku finds himself back in the body of his four year old self, wondering where it all went wro...
199K 5.5K 154
Baby I'm a different ✨BREED✨ Don't even think about anything when you are reading, just let yourself be washed over by my insanity. I allow requests...