[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

By FiqVengerz

• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 44

1K 19 1
By FiqVengerz

• A month later •

Things were going great in school. They welcomed you well on your first day and the teachers were happy that one of their best students came back.

And you, you were happy to be among your friends again. Some of them were curious where had you gone in that four months.

Of course you didn't tell the truth, you told them that it was just a family matter and it would always come out with many questions from your classmates.

"Sorry guys. It's confidential, you know, Avengers stuff. Uncle Tony wouldn't like it if I leak it out, right?" You answered with a smile.

"To call the richest person on the planet uncle, gosh, you're very very lucky, y/n. I'm sorry though for not talking to you after your secret was revealed. I'm just scared of Liz and Brad."

You smiled at him, "It's okay, J. I understand. It's not your fault."

"By the way, did Mr. Iron Man buys you anything you want? Like if you want a car, did he just straight to okay and bought it immediately?"

You laughed, "What? Who told you that? No, no. My mom would chop his head off if he spoils me that much. But yeah, I did ask about it one time when I was 8."

"Damn."

The conversations stopped when the bell rang and you had to prepare for your next class. For the last four months of syllabus, you managed to catch it all in three weeks of three hours after school class.

Bruce insisted you to take it and he believed in you when he helped you with the homework you got. Natasha also encouraged you well and she had put a halt on your training on weekdays and only trained on weekends if you didn't have loads of homework and school projects.

The next day, it was lunch time as you stood in front of your locker.

You were waiting for Peter, Ned and MJ to get lunch together as they went to meet Mr. Harrington first, something about the Decathlon event next month.

You were not involved for this event as they already registered the students before you got back in school.

You were minding your business in the chaotic surroundings at the hallway before you felt the pain on your head and a slam sound in front of you.

"What the hell?!"

You yelped when the person behind you pulled your braided hair and shoved your head on the closed locker door.

The hallway suddenly became quiet.

"Oh y/n, y/n, y/n. You really think I'm done with you after you ran away from me for four months, huh?"

"Why the fuck I would run from you? I'm not scared at you, Liz."

"Oh look, the good kid of Romanoff knows how to curse. I bet you're good at killing people too, like your mother." Brad showed himself and mocked you.

The word cut you sharper than a knife, because it was true.

"What do you guys want? I don't even disturb you guys." Your heart shattered and you didn't have the urge to fight anymore.

You wanted all of this to be done and satisfied Liz, Brad and their gang.

"Gosh, you disgust me, y/n. You don't deserve to be Black Widow's daughter at all. You're pathetic and always steal the attention from me."

"I'm not asking for it at all. So is that even my fault? You're the one who's pathetic, Allan."

Liz gritted her teeth, "Do you think I'm scared of you?! I don't give a shit about you living with the Avengers. You're weak and useless. You're nothing comparing to them, you just have the title of being the Black Widow's daughter. That's all."

"And I don't give a shit about what you think or say." You replied, trying to put whatever she said farther from your mind.

Liz clenched her fist with your back talk because no one was brave enough to do that with her and Brad. They were basically the king and queen of the school.

"Are you done? I'm hungry and where the hell is Peter?" You sassed.

In an instant, Liz shoved her fist towards you and with your newfound lightning powers, you managed to read it and dodge it at the perfect time.

Her fist landed on the locker which she yelled in pain. She saw the smug smirk on your face and her gang read her sign so well that they immediately went to grab hold you.

You rolled your eyes as you could escape the grips easily if you wanted to but you wanted this to be over, so you let Liz felt like she conquered everything this time.

"No one is here to save you now, huh?" She said proudly.

"I can save myself." You muttered under your breath.

"Where the fuck have you been in that four months, huh? They said you were homeschooled, but why are you here again? Did your uncle Tony ran out of money? Or did he think that you're not worth it for homeschool, and just a waste of money?" She smirked.

You shrugged, "Whatever eases your mind."

She was so mad with your bland reply.

Brad came to her and whispered something in her ear that made her grin like crazy.

"That's a great guess, babe."

You made a disgusted face at the pet name.

"My boyfriend here reminded me that the last day we saw you in school was when you ran away from us to cry. And I think I remember what did I say to you that day. Do you want me to repeat it and make you remember?" She asked with a smirk.

"Whatever." You said.

You had gone through enough for you to care about what she was going to say.

"Are you challenging me? Gosh, are you really even Romanoff's daughter? I thought people praised her for being the fearless one among the men around her. And look at you, being held by my girls and you can't do anything but to look weak and pitiful."

Her friends who held you laughed and she looked at you boastfully.

"Such a loser to be called her daughter. Even the people on the internet said that you might be the kid she saved from the streets and took you in. Or, the leak of her information said that she killed people, and she would do anything to get what she wants-" Liz got closer to you and leaned to your ear, "That she let her enemy fucked her to get what she wanted and maybe they accidentally knocked her up with you."

"Stop it." You clenched your fist, trying to get all the patience you could get.

"Liz, Brad! Let her go! You guys never learn the lesson, did you?!"

Peter shouted as he tried to get as close as he could with all the students rounding you and the gang.

"What? I'm just reminding her who she is, right y/n?" Liz pouted as she pinched your cheek.

"You have no rights to say anything about me or my mom. So you better shut the fuck up. You don't know anything about me!"

"Then tell me!"

Peter panicked when his spider senses picked up your heartbeat. He pulled out his phone and dialed Natasha's number immediately.

"Peter, what's going on?" She asked as soon as she answered.

"I-it's y/n. She's starting to lose her control now. Please come quick." He said shakily.

The line ended and when Peter looked at you, he saw how your green eyes had turned to red.

The sign of rage was obvious and it made Liz walk a step back.

"Ouch!"

One of her friends who grabbed you on the arm let go instantly when they felt something on their palm.

They noticed their palms had redden and felt like a slight burn.

"You want to know?!" You yelled as you looked at Liz.

She was frightened by your tone and the colour change of your iris as she continued to step back until she slipped and fell onto the floor. Brad already left her with her friends and stayed in the group of students around them.

Her eyes stayed on your hand where fire suddenly wrapped around your fist and her eyes widened as she saw you weren't touching the floor anymore.

"Parker! Where's my daught- oh my fucking God!"

She froze when she saw the flame around your body. Tony and Steve who were behind her also stopped in their tracks instantly.

"Y/n. It's mama here. Calm down baby, and come to me, please." She begged as she slowly stepped closer to you.

"She wants to know about me so I'm gonna show her very well." You laughed seeing the frightened person in front of you.

"Detka, please. Sdelay glubokiy vdokh i podoydi ko mne (Take a deep breath and come to me)."

"Net (No). I love this feeling. So much energy." You laughed.

Natasha went closer and closer and you noticed it which angered you.

"Don't. Or I'll burn you!" You yelled.

"Then do it." She said, staring straight into your eyes.

Your mind was a mess right now. You didn't even realize who you were talking to. All you felt was the fire elemental that consumed you and controlled your mind with rage.

You held your flamed fist towards Natasha as you smirked, "Any last word?"

Natashs took a deep breath and couldn't believe that it was worse than what she thought. You didn't even know who the person you were about to end was.

"Hey HEX. Do me a favor please. Suit her up and sedate her for me." Tony said as he saw the redhead failed to calm you down.

"On it, boss."

The nanotech suit flowed instantly around your body and you didn't have the chance to do anything before your sight turned dark.

Tony quickly caught you before you fell on the hard floor with his Iron Man suit.

"Alright, no more school for you." He muttered.

Natasha took you from Tony's arm and sat on the floor with you in her arms.

"Suit off." She whispered and the suit flowed back into the necklace.

"Okay, kids, back to your class now. Lunch time is over." Ms. Adams instructed the students away from the hallway, "But not you, you and you two."

The hallway was full of whispers and murmurs before it turned quiet as the students left except Liz, Brad and their gang.

Steve went to Natasha and knelt in front of her, "Let me take her."

She nodded and when Steve was out of sight with you in his arms, she got up and glared at the group.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?! Can't you just leave her alone like she does to you?! Gosh, you're lucky you're just kids."

Her face was red and she was furious. It had been great for you and they just had to ruin it.

"We-we're sorry. We didn't know."

Natasha scoffed, "Of course you don't know. You're not supposed to know. No one supposed to know. She herself can't control it, then how can us?"

Natasha left in disappointment and she was heartbroken. Never in her life did she asked for this to happen. She just wanted you, her daughter, her baby, her flesh and blood to be safe.

You groaned and held your head as you opened your eyes.

"Hey, baby. You're okay."

"W-what happened? Where am I?" You asked, looking around the medbay and saw your mother on the chair beside your bed with Steve stood behind her.

"You don't remember?" Natasha asked.

You shook your head, "The last thing I remember is being held by Liz's friends and she said something to me. Then- I'm here now."

"It's okay, detka. You're here with me now."

But from the look of her face, you could guess that something terrible had happened.

You frowned, "Did I hurt anyone?"

"No, no baby. You didn't hurt anybody."

"How are you feeling right now?" Steve asked.

"My head is spinning like crazy. Are you sure there's nothing happening earlier?" You asked as you looked at both of them.

"Oh God, you're awake. I swear you looked like Wanda earlier when I pissed her off, with the red eyes and everything- ow!" Pietro barged in with Wanda before he was hit in the head by his twin sister.

"What are you talking about, uncle Piet? I don't have red eyes."

"Uhh-"

The speedster was out of words when he got the sharpest glare from both women in the room.

"Mama-"

Natasha sighed, "It's your fire elemental. Bruce told me when you were unconcious. The rage in you triggered it."

"I- I have fire?"

"We stopped you just in time after Parker boy called your mom." Steve said as Natasha gave you a faint smile and nodded.

"You need to control your temper now, sweetheart. The fire in you is something we can't take lightly." Natasha said.

Posted on 1st January 2022

Edited on 15th November 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 489 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
146K 4.1K 21
[**COMPLETED**] Y/n Y/l/n has lived with her abusive foster dad ever since her parents were murdered in a break in. She slowly starts to lose hope as...
59.5K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
339K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...