The Reason for her Broken Hea...

By _zarawrites_

"I want to love you but it hurts too much" "If you give me this chance Zara you will never regret it" ... More

Description
Aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

twenty

3.8K 103 18
By _zarawrites_

Zara's POV

"Wow I never thought Zara King would develop a crush." Brielle came over early this morning, she even brought coffees.

I was telling her everything that has been going on lately.

"I wouldn't say crush." We were sitting on my bed rewatching season 4 of TVD. "You are def crushing on Adonis, I mean I would too."

"You can have him." I got up from my bed and walked over to the kitchen.

"Wait, so I have to tell you something." I looked back at her excitedly, I loved to gossip.

"Tell me!"

"Ok so you remember Ashley, right?"

I rolled my eyes before answering. "Duh."

"Well apparently she has a kid." Before I could speak she continued. "Anddd you have you won't believe who it's with."

"Who, who, who, tell me!"

"It's wit-" She looked down at her phone when it rang. "Hold on, it's my dad." She walked over to the couch and answered the call.

Dammit I really wanted to get the tea. I really need to stop being nosy for the new year.

I went back over to my room and got dressed for the gym. Bri is a dancer and wanted me to come to the gym with her. Probably trying to tell me something but I wasn't busy anyway.

I was wearing Nike joggers and a long sleeved gym shirt. I tucked my pocket knife in the band of my joggers. A gift from Malcolm.

I put on my Converse and turned off the tv. When I walked out Bri was ready, her key swinging in her hand.

"Let's hit the gym!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So I will be in the studio, but you can do anything else."

"Ok I'll be over there." Bri walked to the studio while I went over to the punching bags. I quickly went over to the wraps and wrapped my hand. Back when I was in training with Malcolm he taught me how to.

This was a great way for me to clear my mind, take out my anger. Which I happened to carry a lot of.

Punch

Punch

Punch

"Take it easy there, daring." Darling? That was new.

I continued my workout because some douche wasn't gonna make me stop.

"I was talking to you." Now he was in my face.

"I saw." He started to smile, I wanted to puke. He had blue eyes and blonde, honestly attractive guy just definitely not my type.

I was more into mafia bosses.

"You are very beautiful, I just had to tell you." I gave him a small pat on the arm before saying. "Why thank you."

I walked away now wishing I had never gone to the gym." I felt him catch my wrist and I pulled back immediately.

"Don't touch me." He seemed taken aback by my tone before speaking again.

"Sorry, my name is Roman sweetheart."

"Well Roman leave me the fuck alone."

"Such a pretty mouth shouldn't be using such nasty words."

"I'll say what I please, when I please, how I please."

"So do I." Before I could even respond everything went black.

HEYY GUYSS

WHAT DID YOU THINK??
💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 250K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
268K 7.3K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
233K 2.7K 6
Zahara Jenkins came from a background of a hippie mother and father. She learned the strictness of life, but most of her life consisted of being in a...