☀︎ ︎BASOREXIA | k. bakugou x...

De _headinthecloud_

"are you flirting or starting a fight? "KISS ME UNTIL I'M SICK OF IT. ▪️▪️▪️ pro-hero bakugou x pro-hero read... Mai multe

A/N
'1.0 - QUITTER.
'2.0 - CRAZY.
'3.0 - INTERVIEW.
'4.0 - RULES.
'5.0 - STANDARDS.
'7.0 - BLANKET.
'8.0 - CASINO.
'9.0 - SIGN.
'10.0 - EYELINER.
'11.0 - RESTAURANT.
'12.0 - WAR.
'13.0 - GOLF.
'14.0 - TEST.
'15.0 - RANKINGS.
'16.0 - POSE.
'17 - SHOTS.
'18.0 - ACT.
'19.0 - BAR.
'20.0 - CLUB.
'21.0 - SHOWER.
'22.0 - NO.
'23.0 - WHIPPED.
'24.0 - GAME.
'25.0 - SHIBARI.
'26.0 - COLD.
'27.0 - VOLCANO.
'28.0 - CALL.
'29.0 - BROTHER.
'30.0 - ARREST.
'31.0 - MONSTER.
'32.0 - PRINCESS.
'33.0 - STATION.
'34.0 - FORT.
'35.0 - HANDHOLDING.
'36.0 - BARK.
'37.0 - BITE.
'38.0 - PUNISHMENT.
'39.0 - TATTOOS.
'40 - PERMISSION.
'41.0 - LOVE.
'42.0 - LYING.
'43.0 - SILENCE.
'44.0 - APOLOGY.
'45.0 - CHOICE.

'6.0 - PANIC.

13.7K 549 502
De _headinthecloud_

basorexia (n.)
a strong craving or hunger for kissing

☀︎︎

| CHAPTER SIX |

☀︎︎

"CAN YOU COME GET HER?"

you looked up at the two denkis standing over you and frowned "who are you talking to?"

he shot you a loving smile and bent down to stroke your hair as he continued talking into his phone "yeap. i gotta go to kyouka's and it seemed more appropriate for you to do it. don't want the press to spread rumors."

you scowled at both denkis and mumbled "you both suck." before looking down at your bare legs sprawled in front of you on the ground.

denki mumbled under his breath "you're so drunk." as you shot back defensively "no, i'm not!"

he gave you a look that said really?-you're-gonna-sit-on-the-concrete-outside-the-bar-and-say-you're-not-drunk? which you fully returned with a look of your own silently saying yes, yes i am.

the electric boy shook his head and spoke with whoever was on the other end of the line again "i'm pretty sure she's seeing two of me if not more." a small pause and then "yeah, texting you the addy right now."

he hung up and dropped down to the ground next to you as he typed something on his phone "feeling any better, sweetheart?"

"never," you hiccuped "felt better."

he patted the space next to you, then looked at you again with drawn brows "where did you put your water bottle?"

"poof. it disappeared. i'm a magician."

"no, you're drunk." he accused again to which you replied with zero hesitation "no, i'm not, you're just a tad blurry."

denki patted you on the head before standing up "stay here. i'm gonna go get you another water."

you nodded but he was pretty sure you didn't even hear him.

a moment later you heard a loud engine. it was so loud in fact that you had to drop your head between your knees and cover your ears with your hands "obnoxious asshole."

a few minutes later, you looked up, intrigued by the sound of a commotion loud enough to penetrate through your hands and reach your ears "really? you leave her on her own?" a voice you weren't too pleased to hear asked above you.

"hey man, i was just getting her another water." denki defended.

"gimme that, dunce face. i got her."

"thanks, man." denki crouched down next to you "hey, sweetheart. i'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

you clung to him "don't leave me here denks!"

"it's gonna be alright. bakubro's gonna take you home, alright?"

"why can't you take me home?"

"kyouka texted me and i was-"

"OH MY GOD." you tried to sit up on your knees and terribly failed since denki had to steady you by your shoulders.

ignoring the sudden dizziness, you blinked a few times and urged "go denks! what are you doing here? leave! and don't forget what i told you, okay?"

he nodded with a nervous smile "wish me luck!"

"you deserve the best." you shouted after him before focusing on the ash blond scowling at you with his hands crossed over his chest.

he'd opted for a simple white t-shirt and gray sweatpants. that's right. gray. fucking. sweatpants. that man knew what he was doing and didn't have a flying fuck to give.

his dragon tattoo was now fully on display, and you appreciated the work even through the blur of alcohol.

when he raised his hand to push his bangs out of his eyes, you even got a glimpse of the tombstone tattoo on the underside of his arm that he'd gotten back in high school with the words "you're next!" on it.

he silently walked over to you and dropped a water bottle in your lap as he ordered you to "drink up."

you opened the plastic bottle and took a few sips before eyeing him again "you can go. i can get home myself."

"like hell you can." he shoved his hands in his pockets angrily.

"what are you so pissed about? are you just grumpy cause it's past your bed time?" you snickered.

"less talking, more drinking."

you sighed dramatically "fine, sunshine."

the tick in his jaw made you giggle before you looked him in the eye and asked "why do you hate it so much? the nickname i mean."

he dropped down next to you, his legs bent in front of him and his hands looped loosely around his knees "it's a shitty nickname."

you raised a brow "i don't see you coming up with anything better."

"i call you dumbass. dumbass fits you." he shot you a judgmental glare "for obvious reasons. there is nothing sunshine-like about me."

you snorted "that's the fucking point."

he shrugged "as i said. shitty nickname."

"wait, wait, wait, so you'd want me to what? call you... gosh, what was that name you liked... ah denki told me a while back... um, oh, you want me to call you explosive god of murder or something?" you couldn't help laughing as you said the words.

it was crazy to you how he'd almost picked something similar as his hero name.

"that's a start."

you laughed even harder, bending in half and grabbing your belly as you thought of the nickname.

to be fair, the next day you didn't find the whole thing funny at all but the drunk you was having a blast. especially when you saw a ghost of a smile on bakugou's lips too.

"ready?" he nudged you with his shoulder.

you wiped a tear away with the back of you finger "yeah, yeah. let's get out of here before the paparazzi shows up."

he stood up and held out a hand. you stared at it only for a second before accepting it and letting him help you up.

his arm stayed around your waist and his hand held on to you wrist as you walked to his car.

when he unlocked the door to the most expensive super car you'd seen, decked out in his hero colors of black and orange, you rolled your eyes "of course you are the loud obnoxious asshole from earlier."

"what?" he asked, quite confused, but then didn't wait for an answer as he shook his head and closed the passenger door behind you.

"rude!" you yelled through the closed door as he made his way to the other side of the car and got in the driver's seat.

you watched in silence as he leaned over and buckled you in. a whiff of something sweet, clean, and masculine traveled up your nose.

"ya smell good." you leaned into his hair and let yourself drown in the sugary scent.

bakugou tensed only for a second before pushing you back into your seat with a stern "you're really fucking drunk if you're commenting on how i smell."

"i thought we already established that." you said between gulps of water.

"smart ass." bakugou mumbled under his breath as he started his car and put it in drive.

if people with sport cars drove fast, bakugou drove with supersonic speed.

your fingers wrapped tightly over the grab handle as old memories flooded your brain.

"katsuki." you whispered.

yelling. so much yelling. so loud.

you bit your bottom lip.

a loud horn. a constant beep of warning.

a tear escaped your eye.

headlights shining brightly into your face. tires screeching on concrete before something hard hit you. then you spun and spun and spun and-

"katsuki!" you finally cried out and the ash blond slowed down to look over at you.

a sob broke out of your chest as more tears streamed down your cheeks. your breaths were short and ragged, coming out in quick pants.

"i can't breathe." you managed to get out as your lungs begged for more oxygen.

"shit," he cursed under his breath and pulled over.

in an instant, his seat was pushed all the way back, your seatbelt was unbuckled, and you were picked up out of your seat and placed between his legs with your back to him.

his arms wrapped around you from behind, big and strong muscles holding you close, like a heavy blanket.

"breathe," he whispered into your ear.

"...can't... i can't... no... air."

"yes you can. of course you fucking can. come on. we'll do it together."

he kept his mouth by your ear as he ordered you to breathe in with him "now slowly, out."

his breath tickled your ear. the sensation distracted you enough to get a breath in before your lungs constricted once more.

"again. you can do it. in." he breathed in with you, his chest rising against your back "now, out."

you breathed together again and again. for minutes long. he whispered gentle encouragements and hugged you the whole time.

until your lungs relaxed a tad, started letting full breaths in and out, and your chest started rising and falling at a more sinuous rhythm.

"just like that." he whispered again. "good girl."

after a while you breathed out a small "thank you."

he nodded from behind you "better?"

"much."

he reached for your waist again to pick you up and put you back in the passenger seat but you held his hands back "i got it. just, please don't drive so fast."

bakugou knew panic attacks well. he'd experienced his fair share of them all through out his life, especially during his teenage years.

so he didn't refuse, and didn't ask a single question as he started driving again. this time slower, more careful.

and for the rest of the ride and for the first time after six years, you felt safe in a car.

and that was something you deserved a point for.

you: 3
bakugou: 3

☀︎︎

kiss me until i'm sick of it

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

258K 4.2K 11
izuku gets asked out, which make him question his sexuality, and if he is in love with his best friend, katsuki bakugou. and when katsuki figures ou...
15K 496 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
1M 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...