𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

De Rimuru6360

Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny e... Mai multe

Chapter - 1{Promise}
Chapter - 2{Misery and Sorrow}
Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}
Chapter - 4{The Destroyer}
Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}
Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 7{Old Man Is Back}
Chapter - 8{Otaku's Child}
Chapter - 9{Slime Vs Dragon Part-1}
Chapter - 10{Slime Vs Dragon Part-2}
Chapter -11{Children}
Chapter - 12{The Bravest}
Chapter - 13{What! You are a Demon Lord}
Chapter - 14{I know I'm Handsome}
Chapter - 15{Come And Serve Me, My Demons}
Chapter - 16{The Proud Demoness}
Chapter - 17{A Glimpse Of Rimuru Power}
Chapter - 19{Ramiris}
Chapter - 20{Velzard}
Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}
Chapter - 22{Walpurgis Part-2}
Chapter - 23{The Suspended World}
Chapter - 24{Useless Demon}
Chapter - 25{Dragon Vs Destroyer}
Chapter - 26{A new threat?}
Velzard Diary
Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}
Chapter - 28{The Empire}
Chapter - 29{Sword Prodigies}
Chapter - 30{Seven Days}
Chapter - 31{Did I Hit a Nerve!!}
Chapter - 32{Heartbroken Rimuru}
Chapter - 33{Terrific Ability}
Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}
Chapter - 35{Hero - Granbell Rosso}
Chapter - 36{Just wait silently for your death}
Chapter - 37{The Masked Hero - Chronoa}
Chapter - 38{Velzard Confrontation}
Chapter - 39{Chaos In The Wasteland}
Chapter - 40{Emotional Breakdown}
Intermisson - Velzard
Chapter - 41{The Mad Titan: Dagruel}
Chapter - 42{Twelve Guardians..?}
Chapter - 43{Velzard Favorite}
Chapter - 44{Conference and The biggest Geek}
Chapter - 45{Rimuru's Biggest Secret}
Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}
Chapter - 47{Velzard Generous Heart}
Chapter - 48{The Truth Of Female Form}
Chapter - 49{Forgiveness}
Chapter - 50{Lucia Nam Ul Nasca}
Chapter - 51{Vedanava...}
Chapter - 52{Meeting Again...}
Chapter - 53{Today Promise... Tomorrow's Curse}
Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}
Chapter - 55{Veldanava A True Friend}
Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}
Chapter - 57{The End}

Chapter - 18{Here Comes More Trouble}

5.6K 200 23
De Rimuru6360

It's been a week since Diablo and the other three join Tempest. Not only them but the other seven hundred and seven demons also joined us they all are the subordinate of Diablo, Testa, Carrera, and Ultima in the Demon world. So I gave them bodies and names.

And today we are discussing how to develop Tempest when suddenly I feel a large group of monsters is coming towards Tempest.

It looks like the Demons also feel their aura I send Diablo to bring their leader to me.

And after some time three beastketeers enter the meeting room with Diablo. Seeing me they get to their knees. Aren't they Carrion subordinates?

"Rimuru-Sama"

"Why are you here? What happens?"

I asked them as I gesture for them to stand up. They looked sad and angry but I have to ask them.

"A few days ago Demon Lord Milim started a war against us..."

What the hell!! Can someone control Milim? Are you kidding me? Even I'm not that strong to control her like a puppet.

Why the hell did she wage war against Carrion and who the hell is this Frey anyway. I heard a little about her from Milim but I don't know anything about her.

And finally, the piece of shit that bastard Clayman. I will make sure he died a painful death. Milim! Why? Why are you causing so much trouble for me even though you are not in Tempest.

'Rigurd helps the refugees. Give them a place to stay and food. And you three will join the meeting we are holding after two days"

"Yes Rimuru-Sama"

"Thank you Rimuru-Sama"

I wave my hand to dismiss them. I have to handle the mess that Milim created, I think that's the price I have to pay for befriending her. This all is giving me a headache.

"Diablo and Testarossa make sure that they didn't cause trouble and understand the rule of Tempest. They can't bully weak here"

I said to Diablo and Testarossa as they both nodded and disappeared into the thin air. I'm glad I took them as my subordinate, they both are reliable... If I ignore some minor issues they caused.

....

"Rimuru! I'm here to help you with some adventurers. I have one hundred people ready to fight"

"The fight is already over. I killed all of them but you can join the meeting"

"What! How?"

It is a hassle to tell the same story over and over again. I just sigh. I looked at Shuna.

"Shuna bring Fuze to the meeting destination and King Gazel is coming he will reach in a few minutes I will tell both of them at the same time"

Shuna nodded and took Fuze and Kaval's party to the meeting place. After a while, King Gazel also landed. Ciel is the best she sensed a long time ago.

<<This much is nothing>>

Yeah. Yeah, I know you don't have to tell me. Huh! Who the hell is coming now.

<<No hostility detect>>

'Hey, come out before I break your vessels"

I said coldly as some elf's started to come out from the bushes. They are using artificial bodies. Just like Ciel made for the Demons. What it is called.

<<A homunculus>>

"Who are you"

"I'm the archduke of the Sorcerous
Dynasty of Thalion. Elalude Grimwalt"

"And what are you doing here in Tempest?"

"Isn't the King Gazel to think a coward like you siding with a Demon Lord"

"Oh. It's you, descendants of high elves. Observed with high places"

Did they know each other! That's good I think. But he didn't answer my question.

"And who might you be"

"I'm the ruler of this forest Rimuru Tempest"

"What!! So you are the Demon Lord who kidnapped my little precious daughter. I will let you taste one of my attacks"

Is he an idiot? Why do I have to meet all short of crazy people? First Veldora then Milim not to mention the Demons and now him. He jumped backward as he started to chant a spell.

A high-level fire spell. Is he wants to destroy the whole place or he simply is an idiot for using this simple magic in front of a Demon Lord?

Ciel-San

<<Already done>>

As Ciel replied the whole magic formation got destroyed in an instant.

"Hey! Let me tell you one thing maybe you are using an artificial body but that's doesn't mean I can not destroy your soul"

I replied to him in a cold voice as he stopped immediately. But before I can lecture him someone beat me in this.

"Dad! You stupid old man what are you doing here. Causing trouble in here"

"Eren you are alright"

And after a brief conversation now we are sitting under some short of a gazebo. All the people are sitting silently as Shuna started the introduction.

The people who participate are King Gazel, Archduke Elalude, Eren, and her party standing behind him. Youm, Myulan, Fuze, and lastly Diablo and Benimaru are standing behind me.

"So let's start the meeting. Tell me directly what do you want to know"

"What happened to the army of Falmuth"

Gazel asked me with a serious voice. The topic is very serious that's why only trusted people are participating in the meeting.

"The whole army is dead. Veldora killed them all"

"What!! Veldora!!"

All the people looked shocked as they shouted. I just nodded in response without saying anything.

"What? How? When?"

"I will tell you the whole story..."

They all looked very surprised as they heard the explanation. But they didn't say anything. Silence envelopes the whole area. And after a while finally, Gazel spoke up.

"But what if Veldora attacks your town. Can you guarantee your town's safety?"

"He is my friend why would he attack this town in the first place. Even if he did rampage I will just beat him up"

I replied nonchalantly as they looked at me with wide eyes. Even Shuna and Benimaru looked a little surprised.

"What! Are you saying you have the strength to beat a True Dragon"

"Why the hell do you think he became my friend"

I said with a deadpan face. Well, I lied a little but nothing I can do about this I have to make them believe in me.

"Fufufufu. A True Dragon is a trivial thing for my master"

"Yes. I agree with Diablo"

And Diablo and Benimaru didn't let slip the chance to paise me. I feel a bit embarrassed but I didn't let it show on my face.

Just when Diablo was about to say something, I feel an individual with a huge amount of magicules, followed by an earth-shattering roar. I didn't even have to look above to see who this stupid is.

This old Dragon. I swear I will kill him. All the people tense up after hearing the roar.

"Don't worry. I will handle him"

I said as I snapped my finger and.

"Yeyyy!! Veldora-San you are the best"

"Fly faster. Even faster"

"Veldora-San fly fast before Rimuru sensei finds out"

And the five troublesome children appeared in front of me. The people around me looked shocked after hearing what just did they said.

I'm sure that anyone reacts that way if they heard that the evil Dragon is giving a ride to some children.

"Veldora I hope you came down here before I came up there"

I said coldly while using thought communication and after hearing my voice the children immediately stopped shouting as their started to look at their surroundings.

And Veldora without any complaints appeared in front of me in his human form. I can see he is sweating nervously and without any second thought.

"Rimuru I swear it's not my fault this time. The children forced me, I asked them to give me some ‘Sacred Texts’ and in return, they asked me to give them a ride"

I raised my right eyebrow as I hear him. This fella betrayed his friends this easily. Is he is the same prideful and haughty Dragon that I meet two years ago or I'm just that scary?

I looked at the children and they looked at Veldora like they are watching a traitor, so he is saying the truth.

"And you five. Did you have anything to say, if not ready to spend three days in your room"

"Sensei it's. It's. You are so cruel"

"I agree with Children"

"Yeah. Rimuru-San just let them go this time"

"I agree with my daughter"

When Kenya wasn't able to come up with anything he blamed me for being cruel. And surprisingly enough Gazel and Eren agree with them not to mention her father.

"Sigh. I will let this slide you can go. Shuna take them home"

"Yay!! Thank you Sensei"

"Hai Rimuru-Sama"

I just wave my hand signaling them to leave. All the people get serious again.

"As I said earlier he is my friend. Veldora introduce yourself"

"Whahaha, I'm waiting for you to say that. I'm ‘Veldora Tempest’ sworn friend of Rimuru Tempest"

And here we go Fuze can't able to handle the shock as he fainted. Gazel just nodded trying to act cool but I see through his acting.

Thud

I heard a loud thud sound as I look upward in the glass panel, I already sensed her for a long time but to think she will crash into the glass. Just how pathetic, no she is not that pathetic. On a closer look, she looks anxious and nervous for some reason.

Great here comes more trouble for me.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

25.7K 767 26
in this story, it wasn't mikami satoru who was reborn as rimuru, it was other person. this person is colder, which would result for him to become mor...
630 16 7
Aren't you aware of she, who rewind this over and over again just for you dear brother? Warning: - English isn't my first language - OC - Image made...
6.3K 208 5
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
240K 7.7K 41
" Ciel, this relationship will not work until one of us changes, and I will not change, my belief is on a whole other level than Shizue. ... And Shi...