[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

FiqVengerz által

• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 43

1.1K 18 0
FiqVengerz által

Natasha sighed.

The thing that she was worried about had consumed her as she couldn't sleep properly for almost two weeks after your birthday.

Yes, her baby had turned 14 and she was happy for you. She stared at your sleeping figure while her fingers playing with your baby hairs.

"I'm scared, detka. I don't want you to experience it too. And I'm too terrified to even ask you. I'm sorry, baby."

A tear dropped onto the sheets and she was trying hard not to sob and wake you up.

She slowly got out of the bed and fixed the blanket on you before she walked out of the room.

She went up to the lab and knew who was in there at this hour.

As she went in, she saw Melina and Bruce worked together to recreate the Red Dust for Yelena to use to free the Widows she found.

"Can't sleep again?" Melina asked with a worried tone.

Natasha nodded.

"What is it that has been bothering you, Natasha? You can tell me you know." Melina said.

Natasha thought about it for a moment, either to trust Melina or not.

For sure she had betrayed both her and Yelena, but for the three years of living as her fake daughter, it kind of felt real even it was hard for her to admit it.

"Bruce, can I have a moment alone with Melina?" The redhead asked.

"Sure, Nat." He smiled and put all his things on his desk before walking out of the lab.

The lab became quiet after Bruce left and Melina was patient to wait for the redhead to blurt out all that had been her concern.

"I don't know how to say it, Melina. I'm so scared to know the truth." She started.

"It's okay, Natasha. Just take your time."

"It's just, I- you know what the Red Room did to young girls, and even us, right? And y/n had been in there too, even though it's not long, but still," Natasha sighed, "Did- um, did you know if he- gave my daughter the- uhm, gosh why is this so hard?!"

She snapped and it made the older Russian jumped slightly. Natasha had her head in her hands as she tried not to cry.

"The involuntary hysterectomy?" The brunette asked.

Natasha nodded, still with her head in her hands.

Melina put her hand on the redhead's shoulder and she lifted her head up to look at her once she called her mother.

"I'm sorry, Nat. I- I don't know. Dreykov didn't tell me those things. I don't even know her face until the day you saved her."

Natasha had tears dripped down her cheeks as she heard her answer. Her heart crushed but deep down she somehow felt relieved that she still had hope that the monster didn't do that to you.

"I even googled it to know what age she should be getting her first period when she had her 12th birthday. And a year later, she got taken. I don't know how to feel anymore and I'm very scared. I don't want her to experience it like me- like us. I just want her to be a normal girl, but that's already out of the list when she gets her powers."

Natasha sobbed on Melina's shoulders as the brunette listened to every word she said while rubbing her back.

No words that could make it better so Melina just kept quiet and just be there for Natasha.

"Oh my God, Nat! There you are." Steve said as he panted at the entrance of the lab like he just got chased by a ghost or something.

Natasha wiped her tears quickly before he faced the super soldier.

"I heard y/n is crying in your room, so I knocked and wanted to enter but she screamed at me not to come inside. I thought you're in there until she said she wanted you."

"Y/n's crying?"

Before Steve could answer, a shade of red went past him along with her scent as she quickly ran to her room, leaving Steve and Melina confused as the two looked at each other.

Natasha could hear you sobbing and she immediately barged into the room and found you crying on the bed, still with the blanket covering you.

"Why are you crying, baby? I'm here." She said as she walked towards you.

"Where'd you go? I thought you left me."

"I'll never leave you, detka. Is it your nightmare again?" She asked.

You shook your head.

"Then why are you screaming at uncle Steve when he wanted to enter the room?"

"I want you."

"Okay, let's go back to sleep. It's still early."

She wanted to lift up the blanket but your hand gripped it tightly.

"Detka, what's wrong? I'm cold too and I want to cuddle with you." She said.

You looked at her and she could feel like there's something going on with the look you gave.

"Y/n, what did you do?"

"Please don't be mad at me."

"What did you do? Did you have an accident? I won't be mad for it, baby. It happens." She said softly.

You shook your head.

"Then?"

She tried to pull the blanket from you but you prevented her.

"Y/n, if nothing's going on, then why are you acting like this?"

She's had enough with your silence and she ripped off the blanket from your lower abdomen.

She gasped at what she found on the sheets as you looked down, too scared to face her.

"Oh my God!"

You expected the reaction but not when she hugged you and it was surely a tight one.

"Uh, I'm sorry mama. I didn't mean to."

"No baby. This is a great news for me. Oh God, my baby got her first period!"

"Why are you so happy?" You asked, confused.

It was like you just won a lottery or something.

Until you remembered-

"Mama, are you worried that the Red Room will do what they did to you to me?"

Natasha pulled away and looked into your eyes while wiping the stained tears on your cheeks with her thumbs.

"Mhm."

"They didn't do that to me. I went straight to mission after they put me in control. I heard that they said they didn't have time to let me recover from that procedure." You explained, "I can tell you if you ask me, mama."

Natasha sighed, "I was too scared to ask you, baby. I don't want you to relive the trauma if you really had to go through the procedure."

"It's okay mama. I'm okay. They didn't do that to me." You smiled reassuringly and Natasha smiled back.

"I'm relieved then."

She pulled you into a hug again and kissed your temple.

"Uhm, mama, I'm literally soaked with blood here. What should I do now?" You asked calmly.

In an instant, Natasha pulled away and went into panic mode as you reminded her.

All the knowledges she learned from the internet seemed to disappear and she didn't know what to do.

"Uh, wait- wait, I know, I know. You uh- you go to the bathroom and get a shower. Put your clothes beside the tub and I'll clean it after you showered."

She pushed you to the bathroom and let you cleaned yourself while she became more panic as she looked at your stained blood on the sheets.

She didn't feel disgusted by the blood, she's an ex assassin after all, her life was blood related. Her mind was just too clouded with panic and excitement with you getting your first period.

"Okay, what should I do now? Maybe I should call Yelena, wait, Melina- gosh what the fuck is wrong with you, Natasha? They are just like you. Oh wait, Wanda! Yeah I should call Wanda. She would know what to do." Natasha rambled by herself.

She quickly ran to Wanda's room and banged on her door.

Wanda came out while yawning and raised her eyebrows when she saw Natasha in her panic state.

"Uhm, Nat, what do you want? It's still early."

"I need your help. Come on!"

Without waiting for the witch to reply, she grabbed her wrist and pulled her into her room making the younger woman yelped at the sudden action.

"Nat, what the hell- ohh."

"Yeah, that."

"Y/n had her first period?" She asked before realizing and her eyes widened, "Y/n had her first period?!!"

"Yeah, and I don't know what to do."

Wanda chuckled, "Okay relax, Nat. I got this. Is y/n in the bathroom?"

Natasha nodded.

"Okay, let her get her shower first. We should change the sheets while waiting for her."

The redhead immediately did what Wanda said and she was calm by now with her by her side.

"I'll be back in a sec." Wanda said before she left the room.

Natasha sat down on the bed after she had done changing the sheets. She was about to grab her phone when the bathroom door was opened.

"Mama, I'm done. What should I do now?" You said with a towel around your body.

The panic in Natasha came again.

"Wait- I uh-"

"Stay in there sweetheart. Auntie Wanda has come to the rescue." Wanda came right on time with a box in her hands.

She went into the bathroom as Natasha followed her from behind. She put the box on the counter and you peeked into it.

"Can you go get her underwear?" Wanda asked the Russian and she nodded.

Natasha came with your underwear and handed it to Wanda. Wanda was your second mother in this compound and seeing you half naked, or naked was not her first time thing and you were comfortable enough around her.

"Okay, in this box, I put in some pads for you to use. I have tampons too, but I think for the first time, pads would be easier. You just stick it to your underwear like this and you wear it. Just like that."

She demonstrated it to show you how to do it and gave it to you to let you wore it.

"It feels weird." You commented as you tried to adjust it to make it comfortable.

"Yeah, I know. But it helps to absorb the blood. And you need to change it every 4 hours or when it's full, okay? Or you might get infection."

"Okay."

After getting it all done and Natasha had learned some things from Wanda, the witch left you and Natasha alone.

"I'm sorry I can't give the help you needed." Your mother said guiltily.

You cupped her cheeks and made her look at you.

"It's okay, mama. I understand. And it's not your fault. You're still the best mommy in the whole world."

She smiled with tears brimmed in her eyes as she pulled you closer, connecting your forehead to hers.

"I love you, my little miracle."

• Two weeks later •

The news of you getting your first period went around the team's ears and it was Tony who shouted it in the kitchen.

You were so embarrassed that you didn't talk to Tony for three whole days and that made the billionaire did everything to apologize to you.

Yelena was excited and she asked so many questions about it. You were annoyed by it but for your aunt who had not given a choice to choose, you just endured it and be grateful.

And back to Tony, the only thing that made you accept his apology was when he made Natasha agree to let you go to school again after your dozens of pleads had been denied.

You were just so bored in the compound and you wanted to be among your friends again.

"Don't you want to come out? You had been begging me since forever." Natasha said as she stood beside the passenger car door.

"Now I feel regret." You muttered but Natasha could hear it.

"Do you? We can go back home if you do." She offered, hoping you would agree.

She was worried to let you back to school again with your condition, not that she didn't want you to learn, but she could hire a private tutor for that.

But you insisted because you wanted to be with your friends again, doing teenager things. And she had to agree.

"No, no. I'm okay."

"You sure?"

You nodded and stepped out of the car.

"Okay then."

You gave a kiss on her cheek and said goodbye after she gave one on your forehead.

You noticed she was behind you and you turned around, "Mama, I can get to my class by myself."

"I know."

"Then why are you following me?" You huffed.

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm going that way." She pointed to the left hallway.

"Yeah, right." You rolled your eyes.

"It's true." She put her hands on her hips, "It's your principal office. She needs to know your condition and I need her to contact me if anything happens."

You sighed, "Yeah okay. I'll get going now. See you after school. Love you!"

You left your mother and walked fast towards your classroom. As excited as you felt, you were a nervous wreck.

It had only been four months and lots of things had happened in your life.

You knocked on the door before you showed your head in the room.

"Ahh, Ms. Romanoff. Finally, you are here. I thought you won't be in today." Mr. Harrington greeted with a smile as you entered the class.

"Uhh hi guys. Long time no see."

Posted on 31st December 2021

Edited on 11th November 2023

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

227K 6.7K 50
'𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌.' '𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
13.2K 497 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
59.8K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
89.6K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...