𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

By Rimuru6360

Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny e... More

Chapter - 1{Promise}
Chapter - 2{Misery and Sorrow}
Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}
Chapter - 4{The Destroyer}
Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}
Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 7{Old Man Is Back}
Chapter - 8{Otaku's Child}
Chapter - 9{Slime Vs Dragon Part-1}
Chapter - 10{Slime Vs Dragon Part-2}
Chapter -11{Children}
Chapter - 12{The Bravest}
Chapter - 13{What! You are a Demon Lord}
Chapter - 14{I know I'm Handsome}
Chapter - 15{Come And Serve Me, My Demons}
Chapter - 17{A Glimpse Of Rimuru Power}
Chapter - 18{Here Comes More Trouble}
Chapter - 19{Ramiris}
Chapter - 20{Velzard}
Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}
Chapter - 22{Walpurgis Part-2}
Chapter - 23{The Suspended World}
Chapter - 24{Useless Demon}
Chapter - 25{Dragon Vs Destroyer}
Chapter - 26{A new threat?}
Velzard Diary
Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}
Chapter - 28{The Empire}
Chapter - 29{Sword Prodigies}
Chapter - 30{Seven Days}
Chapter - 31{Did I Hit a Nerve!!}
Chapter - 32{Heartbroken Rimuru}
Chapter - 33{Terrific Ability}
Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}
Chapter - 35{Hero - Granbell Rosso}
Chapter - 36{Just wait silently for your death}
Chapter - 37{The Masked Hero - Chronoa}
Chapter - 38{Velzard Confrontation}
Chapter - 39{Chaos In The Wasteland}
Chapter - 40{Emotional Breakdown}
Intermisson - Velzard
Chapter - 41{The Mad Titan: Dagruel}
Chapter - 42{Twelve Guardians..?}
Chapter - 43{Velzard Favorite}
Chapter - 44{Conference and The biggest Geek}
Chapter - 45{Rimuru's Biggest Secret}
Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}
Chapter - 47{Velzard Generous Heart}
Chapter - 48{The Truth Of Female Form}
Chapter - 49{Forgiveness}
Chapter - 50{Lucia Nam Ul Nasca}
Chapter - 51{Vedanava...}
Chapter - 52{Meeting Again...}
Chapter - 53{Today Promise... Tomorrow's Curse}
Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}
Chapter - 55{Veldanava A True Friend}
Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}
Chapter - 57{The End}

Chapter - 16{The Proud Demoness}

5.8K 198 112
By Rimuru6360

As the magic circle stopped shining four individuals appeared in front of me. What! Only four. Are you kidding me? It took one-fourth of my magicules and only four of them appeared. I thought at least a hundred will appear.

The first has black hairs with a streak of gold and has black eyes with golden iris. He has dressed neatly in an all-black dress something like a prince.

The second one has snow-white hair with a pair of sharp crimson red eyes. A beautiful face with soft white skin. She is wearing a teal-colored dress.

The third is a yellow-haired girl with blue eyes like Milim, she also has a beautiful face like the previous one. She is wearing a military outfit.

And last but not least the cutest of them. A loli with purple hair and yellow colored eyes. She is the shortest one of them. She is also wearing a black military dress with a skirt.

They looked at each other surprised did they know each other but the black-haired person looked at them like he has expected this.

"June and Violet you are also here"

"Black, you also"

"What!! Blanc is also here"

Seeing them chattering among themselves is quite surprising. But it is also good that they know each other.

"Ahem. If you guys have enough chit chat mind hearing me"

"A True Dragon!!"

The three Demon girls shouted a little surprised after seeing Veldora but the male Demon didn't say anything as he kneeled in front of me.

Oh yes, I'm still sitting on Veldora's shoulders. Well, it's too late anyway.

"What a wonderful sight to be seen. O my Lord please accept this lowly Demon as your servant"

The black-haired guy said, the demoness trio looked at him weirdly but Veldora just laughed after hearing his words.

"Hahaha, you have some potential to be able to see through Rimuru power"

"Shut up!! You Old Dragon!!"

I snapped at Veldora and looked at the make Demon.

<<Notice. This is the demon who is watching master form a long time ago>>

What is he, a pervert or something? So he is the one who is seeing me from the hell. The one who you told me about. Now that I remember, you told me a long time ago.

"Why were you watching me from the hell? Are you a pervert? Let me tell you I didn't look like it but I'm a boy. A B-O-Y"

"Forgive me. But I was just excited to serve under you"

"What about you three? I summoned you to work under me are you willing to serve me"

"Hell no"

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm not a weirdo like him, so you have a big NO from me"

Just as I thought they are troublesome. I have to convince them and the best way to convince them is to fight

"Ok! If you three can survive a single attack from me I will let you go, but if you're not able to survive you have to work under me"

I said to them and they started to think after a while they nodded.

"You didn't look that strong-"

But before she can finish her words I fired black lighting toward them and I coated the lightning with [Turn Null] to make it even strong.

BOOM!!

As expected they all died. They are strong too strong if it were me before evolving into a True Demon Lord. I'm sure every single of them was able to easily kill me. But I'm not the old me, now I'm strong too strong, to be honest.

I snapped my finger as they again appeared in front of me. I revived them, I had already shown them my power.

"So did you accept me as your master"

"Hell no-"

Before can say anything I again killed them and revive them.

"Did you accept"

"Let me finish my sentence-"

I again killed them and revived them.

"Did you accept"

"Go to hell-"

Again I killed them with Black Lighting but this is getting boring now.

"Did you accept"

"No-"

I released some of my aura as I got a little irritated. A look of horror appeared on their faces and they look pale. Wait! This is my chance. I release a little bit more of my aura as they are forced to get into their knees.

Even now they are resisting with all their might. If I released more of my aura they will surely die. What a troublesome group of demons. Let's try one more time.

"Did you accept"

"N-No. G-Go to h-hell"

I stop releasing my aura. I'm dumbfounded after hearing the answer. They are some proud demon aren't they even under this much pressure they dare to refuse me...

Their body is shivering like crazy but still... I'm sure their whole heart filled with horror but still...

Now I want them more than before, they can resist the fear and horror of my aura. They are very proud Demoness and that's why I'm sure they will be loyal to me.

I'm certain that power and fear didn't work on them. I have to approach them differently, something that they need. What is the thing that needs but didn't have? Yes. I can use it.

"Did you have names?"

"No"

So they didn't have a name nor a physical body but even so, they are this strong. What happens, if I give them both.

"Then I will give you a name and a physical body if you are willing to serve me"

"Really!!"

"You are not joking. Are you!!"

"If you can do it. I will accept the offer"

I nodded after hearing their answer. Finally! The only thing I need to do is to give them a name and a physical body.

"Ciel-San makes four bodies for them to possess. Make best bodies"

"Understood"

And with a bright light four-body or should I say my carbon copy appeared in front of them.

"You can possess them"

They all possess the body as the body changes its shape according to their characteristics. And I only have eighty percent of my magicules left. The magicules I recovered from [Turn Null] are all used up. Didn't you make some tough body for them?

"I will give you the name Diablo"

"Your name will be Testarossa"

"You will be Carrera"

"And your name will be Ultima"

With that said a lot of my magicules again leave my body to be exact 24% of my magicules.

Suddenly I feel a little dizzy. What happened I still have 56% of my magicules left.

<<Don't worry master a large amount of magicules suddenly leaves your body that's why you are feeling a little dizzy>>

Oh. Thank you Ciel-San for explaining. Now with that said I have four Demons under my belt.

"Let's go and yes please bring them back with you alive"

I said as I pointed at the King and the Pope. I'm planning to start a civil war in his country and they will play a key in the war.

"Understood"

With that Veldora started to fly toward Tempest. What a long day. I want to sleep but I still have to introduce them.

"Benimaru"

"Yes master"

"Please gather everyone for a meeting Veldora will be holding the meeting in my place"

"Yes!! Rimuru-Sama"

"Veldora. Benimaru is gathering everyone for a meeting. You are in charge of the meeting. Just introduced these four to others and put those two into prison"

"What! But-"

Seeing my cold glare he stopped mid-sentence and nodded.

"Don't worry Benimaru and Shuna will handle the rest. After that, you can come home and read the manga. I forgive you"

I said to him as I teleported into my room and lay on my bed. What a long day. But why I'm feeling this bad, because I didn't stop Veldora from killing the humans.

But I'm not a human anymore. They live or die didn't have anything to do with me.

'Ciel-San start the sleep mode"

<<Understood>>

With that, I drifted into a long sleep.

Veldora Pov

Rimuru suddenly disappeared from my shoulder. I can feel it, his emotions are very chaotic. He used to be a human and seeing that many humans died in front of him. It will be hard on him.

I looked at the four primordial that he summoned as they are carrying the two bodies.

"Hey! You are black, white, violet and the yellow primordial demon aren't you"

"Yes"

"That's correct"

Just as I expected from Rimuru. Did he even know that he summoned the Primordial? Well, whatever it does not matter either way.

"Whahaha, if you want help in your training ask me"

"I will gladly accept your offer lord Veldora"

"Fufufuf. It's an honor"

"Yes. I will also accept"

"Same here"

Whahaha I'm glad that they know how strong I'm. Let's introduce them to others first. I didn't want to anger Rimuru anymore. An angry Rimuru is even more dangerous than my sisters.

After introducing them to others and telling Benimaru to put the criminal into the cell. I left the meeting hall and returned home.

The children were playing with each other when I entered the house.

"Veldora-San. Did you want to play with us"

"Whahaha, of course"

I replied happily. Who can say no to children? It's not like I want to play with them. But Rimuru asked me to keep an eye on them that's why I accepted their offer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8K 46
Suzuki Mao came from a prominent family in japan, ever since she can remember she's always had a weak body so she was always in the house. She was of...
155K 3.6K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
240K 7.7K 41
" Ciel, this relationship will not work until one of us changes, and I will not change, my belief is on a whole other level than Shizue. ... And Shi...
19K 774 22
An Alternative Story of the normal story. Satoru Mikami had died at the age of 37 which had led to his perfect arrival on time to seize the world in...