โ„ณ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โˆ˜โ˜ฝ โœฆTแดแด‹สแด R...

By shina_lu08

You guys can imagine yourself as : ๐Ÿ”นLuna Hanagaki โ™ฆ๏ธLeo Kurenai ๐Ÿ”ธFiona silver ๐ŸŸฉ Lala Dilipi Your choice n... More

โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โถ
โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โท
โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โธ
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ~
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
โˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜โœง๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’โœงโˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38

โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8

544 16 3
By shina_lu08

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

People talking in the distance

Lᴜɴᴀ's POV

'Man this is so boring...theres nothing to do at all..' i thought. Its been a few days since me, Leo and Fio meet and talk about what happened in our old world and to how they got reincarnated here with me.

me and my family are now at our grandma's house for daily visits. Our grandma is really rich, well she's an Americana who married our grandfather a Japanese. my Grandma dearly love me and dotes on me, cause i know English and all...that she really favored me and almost kidnaped me to go'w to America...luckily iv talked same sense into her.

Leo " Grandma can i go outside to play?"

Grandma " Sure my dear lovely angel...and here buy anything you want on the way." she said saying a very long and bothered nickname, she also handed me a LOT of money.

'aint this to much?' i thought thanking gran-gran and heading out of the house or should i say mansion.

"How came takemitchi is this poor when our Grandparents are this rich?" I said questionably, walking straight to the bakery store.

Luna "  Konbanwa, can i get some...cheese cake milk-tea and a box of cookies please"

Worker " Hai, that will be X X X .." the worker said I paid the amount she said to me and waited for my order.
.
.
.
Getting my ordered food. I made my way to the park, where my grandmother tells me about.

I scan the area and luckily it was clear, no one can disturb me now. I move my feet to the tree and climb to sit at top of it. Making myself comfortable, enjoying the wind and silences. Falling asleep by the comfort it gave.
.
.
.
.

🄰 🄵🄴🅆 🄼🄸🄽🅄🅃🄴🅂 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

I open my eyes to hear yet again a fighting cry. Looking around, I easily spotted two boys cornered in the road.

" Agh!..Not again!"  I groan , touching my temples.

Jumping my way down the tree, walking without care to the boys. mumbling to how this always happens to me.

"Well, well, well watcha we got here?.."
" hey, kid!.. this ain't the playground"
"So run along and ditch it kid!"

'Haizz!!, same words, same actions like the other thugs i beat up!' I thought ignoring them. I look at the two injured boys, lips and nose are both bleeding. Yaks!... they look like shit. Examining them top to bottom.

" Oi!.. Brat, you got guys to ignore us."

Luna " You Shitheads! Where noisy, to the result of disturbing my sleep" i said side eyeing theme cold. They shivered at the stare i gave.

" Y-You.. bitch stop looking at us like that!"

Luna " You dimwits, are pathetic " I said laughing a little.

" Ain't ya wimps lucky...lucky that this pup, doen't have her fangs to rip ya'r all apart." I said.

" But that ain't mean, i cant hurt ya!" When I finish my words they started running to punch me, but cant.

"Nothing but immature shits, cant even lay a punch" i said. A punch keep coming my way but i just dodge it effortlessly.

Luna " well this is getting boring. Yaawwnn!" I yawn covering my mouth. I feel myself getting sleepy by the second.

Luna " Okay, Play times over.. lets just end this" i said.

In a flash there'll all in the ground Unconscious. I wipe the blood on my cheek. Looking at each of them. 2broken arms, and the three has broken ribs. ' Dang!.. I think i went it too far.'

"Am? Excuse me!" The boy said. I look at the two boys who i just saved.

"Oh hey!.. Hope I didn't scare ya too much?" I said walking my way to them.

" am  y-yeah" the black boy said stuttering.

Luna " anyway came with me and lets get those nasty injury cured"  walking away from the fight scene. The two following behind me.

" Ow!!, Ow!, Ow!," the black hared boy cry because of the pain.

Luna " Quite whining idiot, your noisy and loud!" I said irritated while cleaning his injury.

"But it HURTS!!" Black boy

Luna " got guts to talk back eyy!! Ya moron!" I said pressing it again, with more strength this time.

"And here I thought, you were very cool person" he mumbled to which i juts heard.

"AGHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL!!"He pain cry.

Luna " kekeke.. oops my bad....by the way, why did ya guys followed me?"

"Because you'd ask us to" the blondie said.

Luna " No! I mean yes!...I mean. Aahh!! Why did ya guys followed me - me without question?!"

" you were the one who helped us, fighting those fuckers. And we know you were a kind person." Black boy.

Luna " But still. You two should have been more cautious to those who help ya! What if im a bad person, and trick ya or even more used ya?" I said worriedly.

"But you didn't!" They said in unison.

Luna " I mean. Hayzz..Santa Maria! Never mind" I said massaging my temples.

" Onee-chan!!" The Black boy called me out.

Luna " ya cursing at me a while ago, and now your being kind. Looks like i should have bandage your head instead of your leg..." I said looking at him checking his head.

"Its not like that!!!...i was just shock okay?!.. didn't mean to be rude to you.." He said shyly showing regret at his behavior to me.

Luna " Hmm.. what is it then?" I said softly.

"Your name can we get your name? Onee" the black haired boy ask me.

Luna "Sure, but ya two first." I said they both nodded in agreement.

" Im Sesuish Inui and his Hajima Kokonio" the blondie said or should i say sesuish said. Realizing something important, my eye widening to what id just heard.

Luna " Amm..? Can you say that again?" I said, cause i think im now hallucinating.

Koko" will just give you our nicknames instead Onee."

Inupi " Im inupi and this here is koko"

Koko " heyoo! Onee-chan" he wave

'No freaking way..! No way!' I snap out of my thoughts.

Koko/Inupi"hey, Onee-chan" they said.

Luna " Oh! Hey"

Koko " How about ya onee, what's your name?" Koko ask so innocently. I cant risk saying my whole name.

Luna "Luna, just call me Luna" i said

Koko/inupi " thank you for saving us. Luna nee-chan!" They both said in unison.

Luna " your welcome koko and inupi!" Wait this is my chance to know where inupi live.

" okay koko and inupi, lets get outta here and get you two home! both of your parents must be worried sick by now."

Inupi " hai, Luna-nee are you going to walk us home?"

Luna " hai~ ill walk ya guys there, so no thugs will mess with ya two again."

Koko " Luna-nee is the best! and the coolest!!" Koko Said happily.

Luna " Ah! Heck ya i am!!" I said proudly.
.
.
.
.
.

We now walking our way to inupi's home, until koko keeps asking questions about me.

Koko " Luna-nee, where do you live?, what color do you like the most? what are your favorite food or desserts? And are you interested in any kind of animals?" Koko ask me

Luna " wow okay that's a lot of questions, but first i wont tell ya where i live for private reasons, but...ill answer the others instead" i said.  'well not exactly...its more for safety measures'

Koko " okay fine but tell me next time okayy"

Luna " hai-hai~ . And my favorite color are white and blue. I have a lot of food favorites but ill just go'w with cookies with milk tea flavor is cheese cake and i like puppies!" I answered his questions cheerfully.

koko " hmm, hmm...okay ill write that down later." He said his hand on his chin.

Luna " why are going to write it koko?" I said titling my head.

Koko " It-its nothing!! I-i just want to know about luna-nee more!" he said blushing.

Luna " ehhh? Is it really?" I said

Koko " ye-yes!.. and what kind of flowers do you like?"

Luna " I like roses, especially the blue ones"

Koko " blue roses? Now where will i find that?" He ask himself not knowing he said it out-loud enough for me and Inupi to hear.

Luna " why koko, do you plan on buying me roses?.. aww that's so sweet of ya!..do you perhaps have a crush on me?" I said teasingly.

but to tell yeah the truth if ain't for Akane-san id would already mistake this questions. I mean koko have Akane, what else could he need?.

Koko " no-no!!.." he said blushing really hard.

Luna " then why ya blushing then, ya tomato. Haha" i said laughing.

Koko " no..! am not!!" He defensively.

Luna " then why ya so defensive?" I said

Koko " I-I-I just aghh!!."

Luna " hahahaha!, gosh your so adorable koko!" I said laughing at his defeated cuteness.

Koko ' cute, Luna-nee has an angelic voice' koko thought to himself.

While me and koko were talking and i was teasing koko. Inupi was at koko side smirking to himself listening to us attentively.

Inupi ' So thats her favorites!.. looks like I have to make my move soon.' He thought
.
.
.
.

Inupi " this where I live luna-nee!"

Koko " and i lived nearby as-well!"

Luna " hai hai~ ill remember this place then" I said memorizing the place so it can be easy in the future. Ill write a map later.

Koko" Neyy, does onee-chan have to go so early?"

Luna " sorry guys but ill have to go, how about i visit ya guys next time." I said they beamed In joy.

Inupi " really?! you'll come for a visit?"

Luna " yap, so far now, I have to go back."

Koko " Fine, but promise you'll visit?"

Luna " Hai, i promise"

Inupi " bai bai nee-chan"

Luna " rather than goodbye..id rather be see you later!" I said waving to them. getting further and further away until I was now out of sight.

I said going back my way to my grandmothers house.

Luna " Now everything can be planed out perfectly. I cant wait to tell Leo and Fio!" I said excitedly being able to see them again while we plan to how we can help Akane, inupi and koko.
.
.
.

Kᴏᴋᴏ's POV

Me and Inupi watch my Luna-nee walk away from us. When inupi suddenly talk breaking the silence.

Inupi " koko ill ask you a very serious question and you must answer it with complete honesty." he said very serious which is not really new to me.

Koko " okay what's that?" I ask curiously.

Inupi " Do you like luna-nee??" He said straight forward, questioning me.

Koko " Yes, and I'm serious about this!" I said looking at him.

Inupi " sorry but i wont give in without a fight."

Koko " Well neither am i!!"

Koko "may the best man win then." I said facing him.

Inupi " may the best man win" we both said shaking our hands when.

Akane " She's one very beautiful girl! She must be popular, id give the both of you the best of luck!" Akane-san said surprising the both of us.

Koko/Inupi " Akane??!!" We both yelled in shock of her sudden appearance.

Akane " if any of you need advice about girls. Just come to me, ill let you two a helping hand." Akane said grinning showing her support.

Koko " what-what are you talking about?" I said hiding my blush.

Inupi " yeah! Onee-chan you got it all wrong!" Inupi said backing me up.

Akane "Sheesh no need to lie!, i heard everything. EVRY. SINGLE. THING!" Akane said smiling wide at what she just discovered.

Akane " make sure to keep me up-dated all right?!..our-else" Akane said putting his hand near her neck then crossing it. smiling dangerously at us.

Koko and Inupi thought ' were doomed!'

Akane " Now that were all clear, ill make dinner today, because of that very beautiful girl. Oh! And make sure you two introduce me to her! Got it??!!" She said pointing a finger to us.

Me and Inupi just nodded are head in agreement. She finally entered the house.

Inupi " she will be very annoying if we don't up-date her about what's happening."

Koko " No kidding."

Koko" hey! Ill say it first...ill buy her roses and cookies. No copying!" I said making it clear to him that ill be the one giving her those when we meet again.

Inupi " Fine!  But ill buy her milk tea and an handkerchief!" He said which confused me.

Koko " why that? Of all things?!"

Inupi " at least with an milk tea you can drink it and an handkerchief you can bring it wherever you want and it can last long, unlike those roses and cookies which can disappear in the matter of seconds" he said crossing his arms in victory.

Koko " damn it! Why did i think of that??.." i said totally pissed.

Koko " hmph! At least my will be heart warming. Where she will smell the roses and the the sweet cookies that id buy!" I snap back.

Inupi " No! milk tea and an Handkerchief is better!"

Koko " Roses and cookies are!!"

Me and Inupi keep bickering with each-other until dinner time, fighting to which gift is better. 

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ , ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ɪ 😅😆

Aɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɪʀ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴏᴏᴛs...ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴀᴅ😣 ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ.... ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ.
Oʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɢᴜʏs!! Aʜʜʜʜ!!! I ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ😭😩😣.

Gᴏᴏᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ ɢᴜʏs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.4K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
143K 6.7K 26
Well just how could one girl get so sad? Blue is an universal colour. It's sadness. It's calmness. It's the colour of many emotions and more. It depe...
267K 12.9K 81
A girl with a dark past who just manage to accidently stole a manga where she reads it and got fascinated. Got died in some beatings. Where she was...