𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

By Rimuru6360

Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny e... More

Chapter - 1{Promise}
Chapter - 2{Misery and Sorrow}
Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}
Chapter - 4{The Destroyer}
Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}
Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 7{Old Man Is Back}
Chapter - 8{Otaku's Child}
Chapter - 9{Slime Vs Dragon Part-1}
Chapter - 10{Slime Vs Dragon Part-2}
Chapter - 12{The Bravest}
Chapter - 13{What! You are a Demon Lord}
Chapter - 14{I know I'm Handsome}
Chapter - 15{Come And Serve Me, My Demons}
Chapter - 16{The Proud Demoness}
Chapter - 17{A Glimpse Of Rimuru Power}
Chapter - 18{Here Comes More Trouble}
Chapter - 19{Ramiris}
Chapter - 20{Velzard}
Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}
Chapter - 22{Walpurgis Part-2}
Chapter - 23{The Suspended World}
Chapter - 24{Useless Demon}
Chapter - 25{Dragon Vs Destroyer}
Chapter - 26{A new threat?}
Velzard Diary
Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}
Chapter - 28{The Empire}
Chapter - 29{Sword Prodigies}
Chapter - 30{Seven Days}
Chapter - 31{Did I Hit a Nerve!!}
Chapter - 32{Heartbroken Rimuru}
Chapter - 33{Terrific Ability}
Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}
Chapter - 35{Hero - Granbell Rosso}
Chapter - 36{Just wait silently for your death}
Chapter - 37{The Masked Hero - Chronoa}
Chapter - 38{Velzard Confrontation}
Chapter - 39{Chaos In The Wasteland}
Chapter - 40{Emotional Breakdown}
Intermisson - Velzard
Chapter - 41{The Mad Titan: Dagruel}
Chapter - 42{Twelve Guardians..?}
Chapter - 43{Velzard Favorite}
Chapter - 44{Conference and The biggest Geek}
Chapter - 45{Rimuru's Biggest Secret}
Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}
Chapter - 47{Velzard Generous Heart}
Chapter - 48{The Truth Of Female Form}
Chapter - 49{Forgiveness}
Chapter - 50{Lucia Nam Ul Nasca}
Chapter - 51{Vedanava...}
Chapter - 52{Meeting Again...}
Chapter - 53{Today Promise... Tomorrow's Curse}
Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}
Chapter - 55{Veldanava A True Friend}
Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}
Chapter - 57{The End}

Chapter -11{Children}

6.2K 198 183
By Rimuru6360

Today I'm going to save those children that Shizu-San told me about. And this morning Ciel-San also gave me a pleasant surprise.

<<Notice. The synthesis of the skills has been completed>>

What did you do with my abilities this time? I have no idea but let's see.

<<First of all, I no longer needed «Wisdom King Raphael» and «Gluttonous King Beelzebuth», so I integrated->>

Hey, wait, wait, wait!! What did you just say?! What did you just say in such a refreshing tone of voice???

It said that it used the «Wisdom King Raphael», which was basically like its mother, for the integration... because it didn't need it?!

<<Is there a problem?>>

I had not heard wrong. No, I knew there was no way I could have misheard... but I didn't think it would do it.

But if the «Wisdom King Raphael» was gone, wouldn't you will not be able to live as well.

<<No. I'm already independent, so there's nothing to worry about!>>

Oh. Then let's talk about my new skills.

«Void God Azathoth» is a terrifying skill that consists.

Soul Consumption - a super-enhanced version of 'Predation' and 'Gluttony' that could even devour the target's soul along with it.

Turn Null - the ultimate destructive energy that fills the chaotic world. Full control over it was possible for the first time thanks to the Manas.

Imaginary Space - a chaotic world. The super-evolved version of 'Stomach' and 'Isolation' was a prison that locked away whatever should be isolated.

Spacetime Domination - instantaneous movement is possible by simply being aware of time and space. Affects even time.

Multidimensional Barrier - a constantly active, 'Multilayer Barrier,' which provides absolute protection by a 'Dimension Gap'

True Dragon Core Transformation - as the name implied, it was the power to transform the dragons into a nucleus core that could fit into the hole openings in my sword.

And True Dragon Release - The ability to have Individual Veldora use one or more clones. Even in the case of death, memory recovery is possible. This skill has no time limit.

And the second skill is «Harvest King Shub-Niggurath»

Skill Creation: Information that has been gathered by Food Chain and Analysis, is used to create new skills.

Skill Duplication: The ability to make copies of obtained skills.

Skill Gifting: The ability to grant the copied skills onto the target. Can also remove the granted skills.

Skill Bank: Turns skills that have been obtained into information and stores them, able to reproduce the skills at any time.

I only have two Ultimate Skills left but I think I didn't lose any ability, on the other hand, I gained some.

And my total stats are.

Name: Rimuru Tempest [EP: 8,681,1230 (+ "Draconic Sword" 1.77 million)]

Race: Supreme Chaos Spirit: "Ultimate Slime"

Grace: Grace of Friendship

Title: "Chaos Creator"

Magic: <True Dragon Magic> <Greater Spirit Summoning> <Greater Demon Summoning> <Other>

Skill:

Manas: Ciel

Intrinsic Skill: 'Universal Perception,' 'Dragon Spirit Haki, 'Universal Shapeshift'

Ultimate Skill: 'Void God Azathoth,' 'Harvest King Shub-Niggurath'

Resistance: Physical Attack Nullification, Natural Effects Nullification, Abnormal Condition Nullification, Mental Attack Nullification, Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance.

Hey, what with that title I didn't create chaos as the title suggested.

Maybe I eat Veldora...

and Killed the Orc lord...

And Charybdis...

<<...>>

"..."

...but I didn't create chaos.

This title suits someone like Milim and Veldora more than me...

Well, it's time to say goodbye.

"Benimaru I leave all the things in your hands. Do everything you have to do to save the city from danger"

"Hai. Rimuru-Sama"

Benimaru replied firmly. He is a reliable person. Unlike someone who calls herself my secretary.

"And yeah don't forget about him"

I whisper to him as he nodded silently. After saying goodbye to everyone I leave the Tempest with Ranga.

It took three days to reach Ingrassia because I want to enjoy the journey.

Hmm. I think it's wise to put the mask on the face, so as not to attract attention. Just to be safe. It's better to save than sorry.

I didn't have any problems while entering the city because of the identification card that Fuze gave me.

After entering the city I directly go to the guild to meet with Yuuki. I already have a recommendation letter from Fuze.

This letter helped me more than I thought it could. It only took two minutes to meet with Yuuki.

"Hello, my name is Yuuki"

"Rimuru Tempest"

He greeted me and I replied flatly.

<<Notice. A "Demon Lord" level individual was detected>>

<<Notice. Individual Yuuki is trying to manipulate master thoughts...

Blocking the skill... Successful >>

What! Manipulate my thoughts. Seems like he is not a good guy like Shizu-San said he is. Better not to remove the mask.

"I came here because of Shizu-San..."

I told him the whole story as I have to win his trust somehow. He looked convinced enough with the story. And while talking with him I find out that he is just like Veldora. Otaku.

I gave him a manga as a gift to win his trust.

"Well, I didn't have paper. If you can give me more I can print other manga from my memories"

I said to him and he nodded and gave me a lot of paper I just printed a lot of manga for him. After giving him manga we discussed the matter regarding children.

We decided that I will act as a teacher and find a way to save the children.

<<Notice. They just need a 'greater spirit' to maintain the energy inside of their body>>

What!! You already know that. It's saved a lot of my time. You are the best Ciel.

<<Praise me more>>

Did she say something? Well, that doesn't matter. The most important thing right now is just how am I supposed to teach them. I will think about it later, Yuuki will handle the paperwork and they are also giving me 10 silvers per day as salary.

"Thank you, Yuuki"

"No worry"

I said to him as I shook his hand and he leaves me in front of the class.

So all the troublemakers are inside this gate. Ah.

<<Notice. Master acquired the Unique Skill «Creator»

Notice. Conditions are met the Unique Skill will upgrade into Ultimate Skill «Creation Lord Ahura Mazda» ... Successful>>

Wha-What?!! What the hell. When did you copy that skill? And how did it evolve into an Ultimate Skill?

<<Answer. He uses the same skill to manipulate thoughts and tries to analyze and recreate the master's skill. That's when I also analyzed his skill and when the master make physical contact with him I fully copied the skill>>

<<The skill was only needed a powerful 'soul' and a large amount of energy to come back into his original form>>

Pfff. I felt bad for Yuuki. He was trying to copy my skill but in the end, he was got played by Ciel. Thank you for the Skill.

I opened the gate as I enter the class and a sword come flying toward me. I just blocked the sword with my fingers and gave a chop to the kid who was swinging the sword at me.

*Ouch*

"You know it's dangerous to swing your sword at others"

I lecture him as he whimpers in pain. Did I hit him hard?

"Now go back and sit into your seat"

I said to him as all the children set down in their seats. Humph. I hope they didn't cause more trouble otherwise I have to throughoutly teach them.

Good. They didn't even move from their seat. As I thought bringing Ranga is the best option.

"You coward. If you have guts then fight with me without your dog"

"Yes as he said"

Woah. Kanya, you have some guts to say that and Alice also supported him.

"Kanya did you know monsters only follow the strong"

"There is know the way you are stronger than him"

What!! I told you the truth you brat. I think I have to teach all of you a lesson. I hope Shizu-San will forgive me for beating her students. But I didn't have a choice either.

"How about we have a little spar. All of you versus me alone, you can use any means to fight"

"What!! Are you looking down on us? You know we are Heros"

*Pfff*

I offer them a fair match. At least this is better than a one vs one battle. But he just replied without a second thought let me teach them. The difference between a real Hero and a fake Hero.

"You will know after the battle if I'm looking down on you or you all are just too weak"

"What. What did you say"

"How dare you mock us"

Well, these two Kanya and Alice are hot-tempered, aren't they?

Hehe, I just laughed evilly as I bring all of them into a training ground for a little spar. I still remember how Milim teaches me, but now it's my time to teach others.

All the students look pale as they saw my evil smile but it is already too late to regret it.

Third Person Pov

On the northern side of the world namely in the Ice continent, a peerless beauty can be seen standing in front of the open window watching the setting sun with a sad and troubled looked on her face.

The cold breeze started to flow as Velzard hair fluttered lightly with the wind. In contrast to the light cold breeze, her facial expressions are nothing less than Ice.

Have I felt it right..?

No, even though I only felt it for a while I'm sure it's him.

That bastard...

Her eyes turn cold as she remembered the last time she saw him. She gritted her teeth in anger and clenches her hand into a fist.

But her body betrayed her as a small smile appeared on her icy cold face.

Even if it's him...

I will let him live for a little while...

Let's leave it to fate...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 195 5
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
120K 4.5K 57
That time I got reincarnated as a primordial demon, instead of a slime. Hey guy's new story for ya so read. And even if you read there is nothing to...
207K 11.4K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ β–¬β–­β–¬ β–¬β–­β–¬ ✦✧✦ β–¬β–­β–¬ β–¬β–­β–¬ ✧ A young la...
561 16 7
Aren't you aware of she, who rewind this over and over again just for you dear brother? Warning: - English isn't my first language - OC - Image made...