Son of the Morningstar (DC x...

By SpardaXR37

Hell is your home, being the son of the ruler of hell and queen of hell, your father lucifer Morningstar and... More

Bio
Chapter 1 Vacation
chapter 2- just getting better and better
Chapter 3- date with a devil?
Chapter 4- Doomsday appear
chatper 5- devil vs doomsday
chapter 6- devil work
chapter 7- working what?
chapter 8- damn it invasion!
Chapter 9- crazy and sexy!
chapter 10- adoption?
chapter 11- lost soul
chapter 12- family trip
Chapter 14- A hobo and sister nun
chapter 15- let the devil have fun
Harem 1
chapter 16- pray for your devil
chapter 17- who your superior now?
taking a break
Chapter 18: let's dance!
Chapter 19: father and daughter bonding
Chapter 20: catching up
Chapter 21: meet the seven
Chapter OVA: love become hatred
Chapter 22: bigger problem
chapter 23: my little sister part 1
chapter 24- my little sister part 2
Chapter 25: my little sister part 3
Chapter 26: my little sister part 4
special delivery
Chapter 27: my little sister final part
Talk with devil son
Chapter 29: newcomer and the main man
chapter 30: power is everything
Chapter 31: jail break and party club
Chapter 32: new newcomer
should I?
Discontinued

Chapter 28: despair and hope

1.5K 31 8
By SpardaXR37

Third P.O.V

After the death of Christina. Y/n and other justice league and seven, funeral for Christina even elaine belloc attended to her funeral, y/n was being silent through Christina funeral, during the speech. Elaine sit next to her cousin.

Elaine: "I'm sorry for your loss, cousin."

Y/n: "..."

Elaine: "before she went her own haven place, she say 'I love you y/n' I'll make sure to look after her."

Y/n: "thank you... elaine."

Elaine: "we may be different race, but we still family."

Elaine get up and disappear from every sight.

Later after Christina funeral.

Y/n was stuck in his room, kara, lucy and frisk was worry for y/n.

Lucy: "mama, I'm worry for papa."

Kara: "I know sweetheart. Let give him some space. Okay?"

They nodded and they leave but they didn't realize y/n isn't in the room. He apparently left without any noise.

Timeskip brought you by y/n created his own universe.

Y/N P.O.V

I was standing on tall building and looking down at the street.

Y/n: 'raven... I love you but he order him to kidnapped and kill her. And now, I will kill him. The justice league, the seven or anyone can't stand my way.'

???: "well, what do we have here."

I look up and see wannabe captain America, homelander.

Y/n: "fuck off."

Homelander: "woah there, that not how your mother taught you that language."

Y/n: "and you can piss off and kill yourself."

Homelander get close to me and he put his hand on my shoulder.

Homelander: "listen kid, I know it hard to lose someone you love and trust me, the hero will do our best to help this crime."

I slowly putting my hand on his neck.

Homelander: "hm? What this? You tryin to... Choke... me...?"

He realized I'm squeezing his neck and Homelander try to let my hand go but I didn't let go.

Y/n: "shut. Up. Right now, you can stop with with hero act homelander, I know your history and your compound-v. I don't care of your reputation or anything. You should be lucky that the justice league is under this control in this universe. If I kill each and any seven members. It won't be pretty."

I keep squeezing his throat.

Y/n: "once I done with my problem, you and other go back to your own universe and I will make sure, otherwise, I erased your universe. GOT. IT?"

I punch homelander face and send him flying up the moon.

Y/n: "trigon. This is your final day, no other demon can't help you. Not even, raven."

I pull out my phone and call her.

Y/n: "we need to talk. Our usual spot? Fine, but this is seriously talk. Right, bye."

I spread my wings and fly off to the location.

Timeskip brought you by y/n goes to school.

I arrived at the location and this place take me back.

Y/n: "I know why I call you here. Raven."

I look back and see raven come out behind the tree.

Raven: "this is about my father isn't it?"

Y/n: "yes. After being pain in my ass over billion years, I'm going to kill him."

Raven: "y/n, I know you're in pain after losing Christina but getting revenge won't bring her."

Y/n: "what do you know of me being in pain?!"

Raven: "... because I went through the same as you. Losing my home and my mom."

I slowly calm down and sat next to the tree.

Raven: "I wanted revenge too, but you know why I can't let my emotional get into me. I felt your power and that power can destroy the entire universe."

She sat next to me.

Raven: "I know it hard but you being actual devil and my father presume himself as demon. Y/n... do me a favor."

I look at her and she move her hood from her head.

Raven: "save me from his torture... save me from this nightmare."

She lay her head on my shoulder and I pet her head to comfort her.

Y/n: "I will... once he gone, he will never return from this existence."

We both look each other and we connect our lips together. After few second. We sat and look at the sunset.

Y/n: "you know."

Raven look at me.

Y/n: "your mom was pretty hot and super thicc."

Raven: she blush "idiot, don't say that stuff in front of me! Honestly, it look two married couple saying that infront of their own child?"

Y/n: "actually, it was true. When I first arrived at your homeworld. Your people was greet me like I'm some lost king. But they were doing satanic ritual to destroy trigon. Until I met your mother before trigon did."

Raven: "great, here we go." She roll her eyes

Y/n: "they worship me than any gods out there. They were fill with honor and fear. But to this day, your mother and I got little heated and went wild."

Raven: "we can not talk about this? This is my mom we talking about."

Y/n: "heh. But I couldn't save your mother but I did save you."

Flashback

I was wondering around azarath world. The place was ruined, there no people left and for I can heard, trigon use female and rape them, having female species to give birth of his kin. Some try to kill trigon but trigon kill his own childrens and for female, yeah let just say, they ended their own left and killing the baby because they rather die than giving birth.

I keep walking and walking and see the corpse. I knee down and examine the body.

Y/n: "arella... sorry for not coming here so soon."

Then I buried her body and walk away. Then after few minutes, I heard whimper, I checked out the noise and see little hiding under little bridge.

Y/n: "hey little girl, come out. I won't hurt you."

Little girl: "leave me alone, don't come any closer."

Y/n: "you know this world is gone right? I mean, this people are dead. So, you got nothing or anything to search for."

Little girl: "they dead and because of him, you are his men to look for me."

Y/n: "you mean that fake proclaim devil? No, I'm the real devil. But you don't see me destroying stuff, will you come out?"

The little girl went silent and slowly crawl out under the bridge. She has purple hair and almost pale skin and have red crystal on her forehead and she that sad look on her face.

I smile.

Y/n: "my name is y/n morningstar and what your?"

Raven: "raven..."

Y/n: 'raven, so this your daughter huh, arella?' "This red demon, he destroy your world?"

Raven: "trigon... my father did it."

That how we met, I became raven mentor and also caretaker, I look after her but I have to send her to earth because school, man, fuck school but I made promises that after school, I will meet her.

Flashback end

Y/n: "heh, I'm glad your safe raven. Sorry for not being there."

Raven: "it alright, I been meaning to ask. Who was your first lover? If you don't mind."

Y/n: "my first lover... it been long time but I hate myself for not being there for her."

Raven: "I'm sure they will forgive you for leaving."

Y/n: "I wish but I did it for her sake."

Raven: "and what did you do to protect her?"

Y/n: "everything that involves from me."

Raven: "what was her name?"

Y/n: "..."

Raven: "y/n."

Y/n: "akeno... akeno himejima."

Timeskip brought you by y/n train Young raven.

After talk with raven and I made it back home.

Y/n: "I'm home."

Lucy: "papa!"

Lucy and frisk ran up to me and hug me tightly.

Y/n: "hello you two little creatures." I smile

Kara: "you're back."

Y/n: "back as ever, beautiful~"

Kara: "and there you're same old flirty act." She smile

She walk toward me and give me a kiss.

Kara: "I was worry that you will never be yourself again."

Y/n: "I did. But I know Christina doesn't want me to be... the devil I am, but I hope she be okay in heaven."

Kara: "I bet she will."

Kara phone ring, she walk away and answer phone call.

Y/n: "you two little creatures can play in your room, okay?"

Lucy: "aye sir!"

She salute and frisk salute too. They both ran in their room. I heard Kara hang up her phone and she slowly turn my direction.

Kara: "y/n. Explain me why homelander was send to the moon and the justice league saw him flying out from earth?"

Y/n: "well you see babe, I was angry and drunk and he piss me off so umm... I gotta use the toliet."

I simply teleport out from my apartment.

Kara: "unbelievable, I guess he will get  more punishment from me."

More timeskip. Woohoo.

Teen titans tower.

I was standing on top of the rooftop.

Y/n: "why do they build giant t-shape tower in the middle of ocean, people can literally see this building mile away."

Then I phase down the building and land on the couch. And I turn on the t.v and watch lucifer season final.

Hours later, the titans team came back and see me sleeping on the couch, upside down.

Cyborg: "should we wake him up?"

Beast boy: "he ate all the food in the fridge!"

Then I woke up and see the show was over.

Y/n: "fuck, I slept halfway the show." I get up and see the gangs are here. "Sup you guys."

Beast boy: "sup? Sup?! You ate all the food!"

Y/n: "I left some meat for you."

Beast boy: "I'm a vegan!"

Y/n: "it won't hurt to try." I smirk

Starfire: "friend y/n! You here!" She fly toward me.

Y/n: "yes I am and here some gift, cutie~" I created huge mustard from my hand. "Here you go."

Starfire: "oh joy! Thank you so much friend y/n!"

She hug me tightly and I pat her head, then she was holding the ton of mustard.

Y/n: 'heh, so cute.'

???: "you know, it rude you have other guest too."

Starfire: "sister!"

They both hug and her sister pull out a green gem necklace.

Starfire: "centauri moon diamond?! Where did you get it?"

???: "from the centauri planet of course." She put the necklace around starfire "I look, it matched your eyes."

For some reason, starfire eyes just shape to match gem

Y/n: 'what the fuck?' "Heh, it does look good on you starfire, it does match your beautiful eyes." I smile

Starfire blush and smile

Starfire: "Everyone, I wanted you to meet my older sister-"

Blackfire: "blackfire, starfire told me about you guys including you. Y/n, you seem has my interest, quite different than the rest."

Y/n: "oh really? Well, name y/n morningstar." I smirk.

Blackfire: "my, quite the name. You know, starfire has been talking about you all the time."

I look at starfire and she look away blushing.

Y/n: "does she now? Heh, I'll remember that."

Blackfire: "anyway, why not go to a club? I'm feeling party today!"

Robin: "we just came back from our mission."

Blackfire: "well, you need to relieve yourself and have fun. Especially you." She wink at me

Y/n: "she right, let have party!"

Timeskip brought you by who will win, emperor god doom or y/n morningstar.

Third P.O.V

Y/n, blackfire and Robin gang hangout at the club, it all dark but does make light that will give you seizure.

Everyone dancing and dj playing techno music.

Blackfire started to dance.

Blackfire: "come on guys, just move those hips and dance wild."

Y/n: "it showtime baby!"

Y/n run to the middle of center and perform break dance. Everyone cheering at y/n of his awesome move.

Blue beetle: "damn, guy got some move."

Beast boy: "tell me about it."

Blackgirl join in and dance with y/n, y/n smirk.

(A/n: y/n dance like this.)

Then suddenly Blackfire pull y/n to the dark corner. And she pin him against the wall.

Y/n: "woah there, getting bit frisky huh?"

Blackfire: "my sister take a like from you, and I wanted see for myself and you look handsome and charm."

Y/n: "I got it from my father."

Then y/n heard scream, that scream from starfire.

Y/n: "excuse me, seem someone in trouble."

Blackfire: "why not stay here and let have fun together~"

Y/n: "next time~"

Y/n disappear from her eyes view.

Y/n see starfire getting captured by some guy. Y/n hear what the guy say about starfire stole the centauri moon diamond necklace from them. So, y/n ram through the guy ship.

Capture guard: "once we return from tamaran, your crime will go against."

Y/n was literally on his feet under the ship.

Y/n: "sorry guy, but can't take cutie."

Y/n phase above the ship and unphase himself. Two tamaran guard look him.

Y/n: "sup bitches."

Tamaran guard charge him and try to hit him with his claw arm. Y/n dodge from him and he try blast him, but due to y/n invulnerability making it very hard to pierce through his skin.

Y/n see the engine and clench his hand making the engine crash.

Tamaran pilot: "I can't control it!"

Y/n punch the glass and burn the slime from starfire.

Y/n: "miss me cutie?" He smirk

Starfire: "y/n."

Y/n wings pop out and he wrap his wings around both of them as he teleport him and star to the ground.

The ship crashed and Robin team come toward them.

Y/n: "welp, my party is over. You're okay cutie?"

Robin: "y/n! Star! You guys alright?"

Y/n: "I was party, but this adorable star got kidnapped."

Two tamaran get up and walk up to them.

Robin: "getting titans!"

Tamaran police 1: "in the name of centauri grant empire, you all under the arrest." He show his badge.

Y/n: "better be legal, America isn't the place you don't want cop be on your ass."

Beast boy: "umm, you guys can't be the good guys, we the good guys."

Y/n: "I'm neutral. So, good and bad is not so different from me."

Tamaran police 1: "and we are the centauri police."

Tamaran 2: "the tamaran girl is a liar and theft, you commit high time throughout the centauri system."

Y/n: "1, I lie almost my life. 2, I probably stole supergirl pantie and 3, I broke the law of logical with no bound throughout the universe."

Starfire: "but I'm never been in the centauri moon before."

Y/n see the necklace that her sister give her. He take it off.

Y/n: "I know from the start when I lay eyes on your sister."

Starfire look confused then realized that necklace came from centauri moon. Y/n toss the necklace to tamaran police.

Y/n: "where the emo babe?"

Beast boy: "I think she trying to leave."

Y/n: "there she go. Oh, well. We failed let go home."

Starfire: "no, she will not!"

Starfire fly toward her sister and y/n pull out a camera record.

Cyborg: "really dude?"

Y/n: "uh-huh, two sister fight each other, really get me on."

Y/n record of starfire and blackfire fight. As Blackfire and starfire about to land blow. He appear between them and stop their fists with only two fingers.

Y/n: "I think that quite enough."

Blackfire got captured by the tamaran police.

Tamaran police: "blackfire, you are under the arrest."

Starfire: "farewell sister, even though you did betray and attack me, it was... still very nice to see you."

Y/n: "your too pure from this cruel universe."

Blackfire: "next time it won't be so nice, I will get out jail little sister! And I will make y/n my bride and husband!"

Y/n: "I don't know about that but call me if you do get out jail!"

Sunrise.

Starfire was sitting on the rooftop looking sad.

Y/n: "you know, sitting out here won't make you feel better."

Starfire: "y/n? Where are you?"

Y/n appear in front of starfire with his wings. Y/n sit next to star.

Y/n: "beautiful sunrise, am I right?"

Starfire: "yes... it is."

Y/n: "mind telling me why you upset?"

Starfire: "it just, everyone think my sister is was better than I am."

Y/n: "you know, no one can't replace you, I'm pretty sure everyone don't think the same way, I always knew your sister history and yeah, your sister hot but you look even better than her."

Starfire blushes and smile.

Y/n: "there a smile, you're too pure in this universe, you know that?"

Starfire: "I guess so, y/n can you look at me."

Y/n look at star only get kiss on the lips from starfire. For 30 seconds and she pull away.

Starfire: "thank you, y/n and what Blackfire say about you, I do like you and... I love you."

Y/n: "heh, I love you too. You're cute and adorable."

He and starfire smile.

Y/n: 'Christina, if I see you in heaven. I will visit you. Thank you, for me understand what human life goes.'

---------------------------------------------

Enjoy this book and I will see you guys in next chapter. See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.4K 196
Began: 2016 Finished: November 3, 2019 Hi, thanks for choosing to look at or read my original DC Comics Imagines Book 2!! There will be some slight c...
2K 284 31
||BOOK ONE in the Infernal Chronicles Series|| -------------------------------------------------- In A Town Far Far Away Citizens Live Out Their Day ...
298 36 12
ONC entry for 2024. Prompt 49: Being a superhero is just too boring. Let's be a villain! 15-years-old Marissa Everstar makes a Faustian bargain to r...
2K 44 7
This is a Lucifer Fanfiction. It takes places eighteen years after Season 4. A lot has happened since then. Wren Morningstar is a 16 year old girl li...