Uptown girl{RE-EDITED}{COMPLE...

By SincerelyNirvana

"Looks like opposites attract huh?" "What do you mean?" He chuckled,taking a swig of beer."I mean that I'm mo... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy birthday Eddie Vedder!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Happy birthday Dave!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Chapter 39

62 1 1
By SincerelyNirvana

Alana's pov
"T-That's the last of my things."i said,putting down the last box.I had just moved into Chris' home,he was extremely happy about it and so was I."now we can start the next part,unpacking."he said,"That sh-shouldn't be a problem,I-I don't really have much."i said.he smiled,"well I hope you don't mind,but I invited the guys to help us out."he said.before I could even speak the doorbell ring,"that mu-must be them."i said.I opened the door and revealed the guys,they were all here:Dave,Taylor,Chris,Nate,Rami,and Pat,as well as Christine,Rebecca,and Kate.

"hey fellas!"Chris greeted them,I felt him putting his hand on my shoulder."heard you guys needed some help,and we just happened to be in the neighborhood."Taylor joked,we all laughed."C-Come on in guys."i said,Chris and I let them in.there wasn't really much for the guys and girls to help out with,so it was really just an excuse to hang out.while the guys were in the living room,I went into the kitchen and cracked my knuckles.

It has been a while since I cooked for a bunch of people,and I already felt bad for not contributing to the barbecue,so I figured I wanted to make something nice for the guys."need some help in here?"I heard Christine ask,I turned around and saw the girls in the kitchen."ah,ah,you guys are my guests so you should let me cook."i said,"that may be true."Rebecca walked closer to me."but you've already done so much for us and our husbands."she said,putting her hand on my shoulder."so now it's our turn to help you out."Christine and Kate nodded in agreement,I smiled happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.3K 36
'I hear Mallory's voice before I see her, and I feel a grin spread across my face as she emerges from the hallway. "Oh, hey Matt, you did make it," s...
10K 320 25
Sydney didn't have much, but that was fine with her. She didn't need much. Growing up on the Washington coast in a lonely beach town, working quietly...
411 10 16
Abi Taylor Cobain had no known connections to the dead singer from Nirvana besides her last name. She does however get compared to him no matter if t...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...